PDA

View Full Version : A return (open to whoever)

Slayn Cloak
Dec 24th, 2003, 02:44:59 AM
It had been some time since Slayn had been on couacsant, and longer still since last he sat at this table. He was hear with Gav last, and what he wouldn't give to see him now. So many unanswered questions, and things left undone. He sat hoping to find anyone who was familiar to him, and even then some company wouldn't be to bad, but from who?

Just as he was about to go deeper into though he was distracted by a bunch of bleeps and racket. It was a droid, it wanted to serve him...

What a trite existence that must be.

He said to himself just before speaking to the thing.

" Namana juice..."

Slayn muttered this in a vary unsavory tone; The droid paid no mind as it scuttled off and before long had returned with a glass of the juice. He sipped it and glanced around the room, he could feel the Jedi in the room like they were fire drawn about him. He had no quarrel with the jedi, with anyone really; That is to say until they cross him.

xsmokingmanx
Dec 24th, 2003, 03:23:08 AM
The orange end of a burning cigarette could be seen from a near by dark corner of the bar. This kid he was looking at seemed at bit on edge or at least it seemed that way with his rudeness toward the droid. A little conversation is what Jason looking for and he saw it in this man. From his table he spoke up so that Slayn could here him.

"What’s your name kid?"

Slayn Cloak
Dec 24th, 2003, 03:36:27 AM
It seemed, at present anyhow, that slayn had found his amusement. He answered the man in spoken word, his voice was growing stronger from all the use it was getting as of late; No longer was it horse or cracking.

"I am Slayn Cloak, and if my reputation proceeds me; You need pay no mind to that."

xsmokingmanx
Dec 24th, 2003, 03:58:19 AM
"Never heard of you, should I have? By the way my name is Jason Mcgraves I'm a businessman of sorts. What kind of occupation are you in?"

Jason Leaned forward his balding head peering from the shadows to show his face. He had a five o'clock shadow but he still appeared to a man in his early thirties.

Slayn Cloak
Dec 24th, 2003, 04:07:55 AM
Slayn looked at the man and forced his way into his mind. Breaking through thought and regret, shallowly dipping into the man's subconscious Slayn learned more than he needed.

" Maybe not, maybe it doesn't matter... I know everything about you Mr. Mcgraves."

xsmokingmanx
Dec 24th, 2003, 04:18:58 AM
"Is that so, that must mean you’re a force user. Alright if you know everything about me how many siblings do I have, where was I born, and how old am I?"

This was the kind of intrigue he was looking for just maybe he would have to kill this man for knowing too much. Then again Jason Kind of liked this guy.

Slayn Cloak
Dec 24th, 2003, 04:26:48 AM
Slayn gave the man a blank stare, normally he wouldn't tolerate this kind of bravado. He defiantly didn't like the idea of being fancied a palm reader, but he answered the man, answered him before he even finished asking. Slayn's words were soft and calming in the man's mind.

" You have a twin brother, and spent a great deal of time in balmora, but you weren't born in a conventional way were you? No.. no, you come from designation 67231."

xsmokingmanx
Dec 24th, 2003, 06:15:28 PM
"I'd be careful if I where you spouting off information like that. I have some very skilled assassins working for me who would gladly shut you up. Your right I'm a clone of the real Jason Mcgraves sadly he is dead and I have inherited everything he built like the four other clones before me.

Just so you know you can threaten me and even kill, I do not fear death. With in a few months time you will see number six emerge in my place. It’s just the way of things. You speak of any of this and I will have you killed."

Jason came a smile just before taking a drag of his cigarette. He was no longer in the mood some stuff he had been hiding for years came out in the open.

Slayn Cloak
Dec 24th, 2003, 07:12:07 PM
Slayn let out a laugh, it had been awhile since he had met someone who acted so rashly. In spoken word; Slayn informed the man of what had happened...

" That my dear Jason, is precisely why I spoke in your mind... I would never assume one with such a past would ever want it exposed."

Slayn stared into the man's eyes for a moment, gazing through his very soul, than again spoke and added.

" If the answers frighten you so, you should be more carefull of which ones you ask."

xsmokingmanx
Dec 29th, 2003, 02:09:18 PM
"I didn't figure you to be more then a common Magician. I mean you really don't hold to the look of Jedi. So who is your master here Slayn or are you a master?"

Taking a slow drag from his cig and then looking around the bar this man certainly did not fit in with the crowd. Perhaps he was sith then again Jason had only met one other sith or what ever blade called himself now.

Slayn Cloak
Dec 30th, 2003, 11:48:24 PM
Slayn sipped his drink as he began to speak again in the mans mind.

"I'm no Jedi, not in the way you mean at least; And please don't fancy me a sith. I simply am, and will continue to be just that. I do as I please in every situation, the Force is the greatest thing I control."

xsmokingmanx
Jan 4th, 2004, 10:51:06 PM
"You remind me of a business partner of mine. Once long ago he fancied himself a sith and then the next thing you know he is neither sith nor Jedi. I believe he called himself a Dark Jedi and he had some ties to secret cult or something. He wasn't directly a Member but his master was."

Slayn Cloak
Jan 6th, 2004, 10:23:02 PM
"This is much more interesting than the rest of our conversation. Tell me, who was this partner, and do you make it a habit to keep associates of this sort?"

Slayn spoke out loud, but only enough so his guest could hear him.

xsmokingmanx
Jan 9th, 2004, 01:39:24 PM
"His name is Blade Ice, he currently resides on a planet called Meras. The planet itself is owned by his master a cruel woman she is, I believe her name is Daletheria and then there’s her sister sorsha."

Jason cursed under his breath at that name remembering vividly her stabbing one of his former selves in the chest. He would rather not going back to that place if at all possible.

"As for my associates I only take on those who show great strength and promise. I like to have those around me that can fight and who will stay loyal. Blade has proven his worth to me time and time again."