PDA

View Full Version : I'm back, and need help...

Slayn Cloak
Dec 23rd, 2003, 07:20:55 PM
At least I think so anyway, just so long as this net connection stays stable. At any rate I'll have my new pc in like three weeks.

A lot has changed since I left and honestly; I'm not really sure where Slayn would fit in the scheme of things around here. The thought of starting a new group cross my mind, but honestly it's not in his character to lead.( For that matter it's to much of a headache to start a new group... let alone run one)

So after twisting his arm for like an hour I got jehova to agree to help me explain where Slayn's been. This will take place in the storytelling area...

Finally getting to the point: Gav, Navaria, Taja, LD, and anyone who was close to Slayn, please AIM me a.s.a.u.f.l.i. ( As soon as you feel like it.) As for everyone els, I'd appreciate some suggestions.

James Prent
Dec 24th, 2003, 02:43:43 PM
While you were gone, The Black Hand self destructed, and three new groups were formed. Maybe you should find out about them before RPing yourself at Bast? Anyway, you'd be all alone. There isn't anyone there anymore.

Slayn Cloak
Dec 24th, 2003, 05:29:42 PM
I'm pretty sure you're referring to the thread in the ST forum, and if you are; That thread takes place before all the crazy TBH stuff happened.

imported_Taja Loraan
Dec 25th, 2003, 11:57:33 AM
Hihihihihi ^_^

Slayn Cloak
Dec 25th, 2003, 05:22:05 PM
"* huggles *'

Azhure Darkstone
Dec 26th, 2003, 02:45:55 AM
wb.

Slayn Cloak
Dec 26th, 2003, 06:35:48 PM
* plots *