View Full Version : Blood is blood. (A Certian RPer Some Jedi, please?)

Ro McCloud
Dec 22nd, 2003, 11:28:34 PM
He huffed slightly, as his amber-blue eyes searched the cold streets, his hands shoved into the pockets of his long white jacket. He did that more out of habit then any need to stay warm, as he moved slightly, looking for someone, or something.

"Where are yoooooouuuu?" He said in a sing-song voice, shifting his weight so that he rocked back and forth, waiting for another would come a hunt with him. Of course their quarry wasn't any normal beast, it would be the most dangerous beast one could hunt....Man.

OOC- I'd like for this person to reply first, then it's pretty much open to whoever feels like being accosted. And you KNOW who you are. ;)

Raelyn Myst
Dec 22nd, 2003, 11:48:15 PM
Raelyn watched Ro from up above with her white eyes, smiling to herself that he was indeed ready for a hunt. She did not know this one long, but she knew well enough when someone wanted some action.

"Where are yoooooouuuu?"

Raelyn jumped down from the first story building, landing with a soft thud behind him, her black trench coat splaying out around her like a cape. As he turned, Raelyn looked up at him from her crouched position.

"You called?" She asked with a smirk playing on her red lips. As she stood, she tucked her coat behind her, her chrome blasters evident on each hip. Raelyn canted her head to the right a little and grinned. "Ready to play?"

Anbira Hicchoru
Dec 23rd, 2003, 12:03:10 AM
At the nearest corner, a figure sat on a bench, hood drawn over their head to protect them from the chill of the cold day.

Galien Moss
Dec 23rd, 2003, 04:22:13 PM
Cold never really bothered Galien Moss, unless it was at an extreme such as Hoth. The woman was content as ever in her long canvas coat, strolling along the pedwalks cheerily. It seemed as if the diminutive scallywag hadn't a care in the world, but looks were decieving. Galien was hoplessly lost. Well, not hopelessly hopelessly; she was certain that she would find her way soon enough. But she was lost.

Spotting a seated figure on a bench, Galien decided to ask for help. Again. She'd already tried several times but all her attempts had been rebuffed by cranky pedestrians. The dark-skinned woman approached the figure, jangling with her many decorative adornments, and paused in front of them. Galien eyed the cloaked figure.

Man?... woman?... man?...

She'd gotten into some rather interesting situations because of gender confusion. With some species it was nearly impossible to tell whether they were male, or female , or both. This figure with the cloak was too covered to tell. Galien scratched her head and then stooped over, peering under the hood. Ah, a man. The woman offered a smiled and touched the brim of her tricorn hat elegantly.

"'Ello good sir, was wond'rin if ye migh' be so kind as t' give me d'rections t' where I am 'eaded?"

OOC: Hope nobody minds my hopping aboard :)

Ro McCloud
Dec 23rd, 2003, 07:21:15 PM
He grinned slightly at Raelyn, as he removed his hands from his pockets and waved his small knife in a mock salute.

"Of course I am, let's go then, Miss." He then started foreward, and the quickly turned a corner, and stopped to look at the scene of a dark skinned woman asking directions from what it appeared to be was a lump of clothes.

Raelyn Myst
Dec 24th, 2003, 04:25:20 PM
Raelyn let a mischievious laugh escape her lips as she watched Ro wave his knife, then walk by her. She turned, following him. Her lips twitched in wonder as the two trouble seekers came upon a beautiful woman talking to a hunched over...what ever it was.

Looking to Ro next to her, Raelyn shrugged her shoulders and looked back at the two.

"Don't think that lump will help you. Doesn't seem like it wants to be bothered." Raelyn called out to her as she grinned towards Ro.