PDA

View Full Version : Boredom can kill. (open)

Matt
Dec 21st, 2003, 09:32:20 PM
Coruscant was a boring place, well boring only if you didn't feel like crawling about in it's dirty underbelly, but it did have one thing that any other planet couldn't boast about.

Force users, tons and tons of the useless buggers. And that was the reason he was here. He was sitting on the rooftop of one of the smaller buildings, one leg hanging off the side, the other balencing a meter long blade that ended, not in a sharp pointy bit, but in a beautifully crafted bloom. He yawned slightly, short silver-ish blonde hair being pushed away from his face by a slight breeze. He shifted his weight slightly, and unfortunately, the end of his sword lightly tapped the duracreate of the roof, sending off a gray-ish green blast, and a few curses from the young man.

"Sithspit!" He had jumped slightly, and moved his weapon so it rested on his shoulder, as his eyes darted about, looking to see if there was any damage, lucky there wasn't. He turned slightly, more or less to make sure no one noticed, but siliently berated himself for forgetting that he was on a roof and probably no one saw him.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 22nd, 2003, 01:28:52 PM
"Now that," a dry voice said, "is one heck of an odd sword. Beyond odd. In fact, I don't believe I've ever seen anything quite like it."

Some people, it appeared, liked the visibility advantages of roofs. A shadow appeared in front of Matt, dressed in a long and silky black robe that blended in with the roof and made it's wearer appear a creature of liquid. His face was completely obscured.

"What do you use it for? Certainly not killing things. That bloom can't be near aerodynamic enough to maneuver properly."

Matt
Dec 22nd, 2003, 01:52:44 PM
Originally posted by Je'gan Olra'en
"What do you use it for? Certainly not killing things. That bloom can't be near aerodynamic enough to maneuver properly."

"It doesn't need to be aerodynamic to kill, it just has to get to touch your target...." He said in response to the "man's" question, shifting the weapon once more.

"And if you've never seen an Adumari Blastsword, well, then I guess you're not so worldly for a Coruscatian." He smirked slightly at the last remark, while giving Je'gan a slightly rude look.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 22nd, 2003, 05:23:56 PM
"Blastswords I know, my boy. Your concoction, on the other hand..." Je'gan let his voice trail off, even as a slow sideways movement of his hood made clear that he was shaking his head in disappointment. "Ornamentation to make even these extravagant Coruscanti blush. And the rudeness, oh the rudeness!" He exaggeraged viciously, throwing his hands up and sighing. "That I should be deemed a denizen of these parts." Now he was really beginning to ham it up, playing the 'eccentric' card to the hilt.

"I'm from Varunda, je parle francais and all that. Or, well, I was, until I moved to Corellia and hooked up with some people who actually know that to get a sword to touch the target..." With each accented word he took a step forward, until he was within extreme stabbing range. His hands stayed in plain sight, however.

"You really must make it easily maneuverable. For example..." Somehow or other, a long, slim rapier was in his hand, and the tip of blade hovering less than an inch from the young man's breastbone. "How fast can you move something that has petals?"