PDA

View Full Version : Now where th'hell is it...

Aurelias Kazaar
Dec 21st, 2003, 07:53:05 PM
That was th'first thing on 'is mind as th'man staggared down th'hallway of the GJO Grounds. He was atleast smart'nough t'bribe th'guard at the gate.

"I know one-a th'Jedi in 'ere," he'd mumbled before passing the man several credits. It was true he did know one of th'Jedi there...a council member.

But he wanted this t'be a surprise. 'Course it woulda been better if he'd been sober, but he figured what th'hell...'The Kid' would be happy t'see 'em either way.

Right?

He pounded on Estelle's door, a bit loudly, but the way his ears were hearin' things he couldn't tell. It'd taken him long 'nough t'fight off the four Gran who'd tried to take 'im in th'bar. A bit later he'd made it t'GJO ...where he should b'safe.

"Estelle!" his gravelly voice called down the hall, "Open th'damn door...it's dark out 'ere..."

Sin Vamel
Dec 21st, 2003, 08:26:04 PM
"What you playn' at, pal?" I shot immediately, sparing no tone of confrontation and dissaproval in my voice. While I lean against the wall next to Estelle's room, having trudged up several flights of stairs on my way to my own quarters, the turbolifts being broken and all, I find myself here. Estelle could do with some company right now, I had decided, having made her acquaintence several days ago and now; who is this gentleman caller?

"This is 'Stelle's room. Go 'ome."

Aurelias Kazaar
Dec 21st, 2003, 08:33:20 PM
Kazaar gave a snort as he tried t'raise 'imself off th'ground. If his face was any indication he wasn't in th'mood for talk 'n had all ready proven his point several times.

"Look...this ain't your business...and I know it's 'The Kid's' room...I know'er all right? Now why don't ya go 'n shag a dewback or somthin'...jus lemme talk with 'er."

Estelle Russard
Dec 21st, 2003, 10:30:35 PM
Kazaar's last words ended in a "oof" as he spilled into the newly opened doorway of the apartment, and onto Estelle, who was shocked and a not little dismayed at the state and boisterous arrival of her visitor.

Being quick enough to catch the slumping Bounty Hunter as he fell drunkenly through her doorway, the door having opened importunely beneath him once he'd regained his feet to slump against it, Estelle caught Sin's eyes for the breifest moment, and he could read her consternation.

But whether it was because Sin himself was standing outside her door also, or simply the hollering Kazaar, who suddenly shouted a cheery hail of "hello Kid!" peppered generously with creative cussing of the "damnable maze of halls that they pass off as "Order" here" for good measure.

"Hush, Kazzar" Estelle admonished, wrapping her hand over his mouth to muffle him, "you'll bring the NR security down on our heads, and that will take just too much explaining to the Council!"

Aurelias Kazaar
Dec 21st, 2003, 10:42:59 PM
"Let 'em come," he said, making a mock salute, "Might give those stuffy-'eaded Jedi a chance t'loosen up. Save f'ya of course. Ya don't need any sorta loosin' up at all"

"Kazaar I said 'hush'!" Estelle hissed at him again.

His face changed a bit and he reached into 'is pocket, pulling out a light cigar.

"Aight fine...I'll hush. But 'Blondie' out 'ere ain't been 'xactly kind...he one of ya's or someone else's?"

Estelle Russard
Dec 21st, 2003, 10:49:21 PM
Estelle ignored the question for a moment, stretching her neck to peek around Kazaar over to Sin.

"You think you could help me get him inside..?"

As Kazaar drew a deep breath (and Estelle knew it was only so he could berate the innocent Sin for aiding her) she quickly clasped her hand against his mouth once more, looking with her most sternest look directely into the Bounty Hunter's bleary eyes.

"He is a friend and a member of the Order here. You need to mind some manners, Aurelias"

Aurelias Kazaar
Dec 21st, 2003, 10:54:46 PM
"Mhm-mhm mm mm," Kazaar muttered at Estelle, his voice still muffled by her hand. He seriously hadn't meant t'anger her...it was one of those things 'e thought.

The hand left his mouth, smelling of alcohol, "What did you say?"

Kazaar hiccuped, before starting, almost falling into the room.

"I said I was bein' nice...if I wasn't bein' nice, he'da," he gestured t'Sin, "been on th'ground.

"Unconcious.

"Sorry, kid, got carried 'way against a trifecta of Gran...ya know how much they'd like t'take m'out...I 'ad t'defend m'self."

A smile, "They ain't dead though...to my knowledge..."

Estelle Russard
Dec 21st, 2003, 10:59:43 PM
The frown showed he would have to do better than offer vague hopes of not having committed triple murder to appease her.

"And so in celebration you drank all the ale in Coruscant?"

Aurelias Kazaar
Dec 21st, 2003, 11:02:56 PM
"Nah," Kazaar said in reply, "I didn't drink ale...bourbon 'member?"

He chuckled, "Damn...I ought come by 'ere more often...I was drinkin'cause I heard of ya promotion...I'm proud for ya kid.

"Ya've turned out real good. 'Sides...why would I kill th'Gran? If they'd been Rodians they woulda be dead...heh."

Sin Vamel
Jan 2nd, 2004, 02:15:44 PM
The scenario at Estelle's quarters had become too surreal for my liking and had I been anywhere else I would've came down upon this Kazaar guy like a ton of bricks. Who did he think he was? First he trespasses on private grounds and then, drunk as a fart, he turns up on Estelle's doorstep where he starts shooting his mouth off. Keeping my distance and with a silent fury, I light a stim and suck on it all the while my eyes fixed on the drunk.

"Want me to get rid of him, Estelle?"

Estelle Russard
Jan 3rd, 2004, 02:38:31 PM
She looked over to Kazaar, feigning to him that she was actually considering taking Sin up on his offer..

But the Bounty Hunter just started to laugh, knowing full well that wasn't going to happen.

Looking back at Sin, who she noted was just itching to thump Kazaar, she laughed a little herself.

"Oh, I dont doubt for a second he deserves it, Sin. But I think a night to sleep things off and a hot bath for him in the morning will put things to right."

She added, as she dragged Aurelias further inside "He's not quite as impossible when he's sobered up. Even quite likeable, and definitely smells a lot better"

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 3rd, 2004, 10:38:34 PM
Kazaar gave a snort as he was pulled into th'partment.

"Eh...if it weren't non-smokin' this joint'd be smelling a helluvalot nicer."

He gave a smirk at th'look of pure malice 'the kid' sent him.

"Save f'ya room kid. Smells jist fine..."

His body plopped down into an easy chair, one he'd given Estelle when she'd first gotten th'place.

"So...how ya been, kid? 'nythin' new?"

Estelle Russard
Jan 4th, 2004, 07:02:36 PM
"Ive been dandy" she said, kneeling to pull off Kazaar's boots as he stretched himself out comfortably in the armchair.

It took a bit of tugging, but she freed his first foot with a "pop."

Estelle was conscious of Sin still watching Kazaar with a look of disdain, but for her part, there was a definite softness of expression directed toward the wayward bounty hunter. Clearly, she cared for Aurelias and had infinite patience for him, despite how angry she got with him.

"You really need to take better care, Aurelias" she said as she tugged enthusiastically on boot number two. "You only have nine lives you know. One of these days, someone is going to get a lucky shot - and where would that leave me? No rogue to pound on my door at all hours of the night and cause all kinds of ruckus?"

"Pop" the second boot came free, and Kazaar wiggled his toes in greeting.

Estelle dropped his feet to the floor and stood, coming over to finally explain to Sin properly.

"This is Aurelias Kazaar - an old and dear friend. Im sorry you had to be in the hall just as he arrived, but I do appreciate you stopping to help me. I hope we haven't made you late for anything..?"

She couldnt think where Sin would be going at this hour, and it wasnt really her business, though she hid her curiosity poorly.

Sin Vamel
Jan 11th, 2004, 01:32:18 PM
Aurelias Kazaar. The name sounded familiar and if what Estelle is saying is true and he is a rogue or outlaw of some sort then it's no wonder I'll have heard of the name. Some digging could be in order so I can find out who this guy is and why he is famous. But quickly I find my pondering coming to an abrupt end when faced with Estelle's inquisitive face.

"Well, I er--" I fumble about for an explanation, after all the simple truth wouldn't go down too well. Let's see: 'I wanted to see you tonight, Estelle, because I think you're the sexiest Jedi to ever walk these halls.' Nope, I'm definately not saying that and I still don't have an answer to her question. Tucking my hands into my trouser pockets and ignoring the burning in my cheeks, I casually lean against the wall and answer, "-- Well, I guess-- I just happened to be around at the time."

Then, with another look of disliking, I stare at Aurelias and nod. "Then I passed your room and thought the old guy was going to give you some trouble. After all, he doesn't seem like your type-- you know, the kind you'd find around a Jedi like yourself."

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:58:20 PM
Kazaar snorted, then started laughing it filling Estelle's room. He'd heard much worse insults and this meant nothin'. Why there'd been th' time Gorgja th'Hutt had called 'im a name worse than 'poodoo'. Th'bounty hunter was used t'insults and even in his drunk state, Kazaar didn't believe th 'Happened to be in the neighborhood' comment.

"I think someone might have a crush on ya, kid," his face turned into a snort.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, Sin...I can always b'wrong."

Estelle Russard
Jan 26th, 2004, 03:37:53 PM
"Dont listen to him" she said to Sin, "he says that about anyone who comes by my door"

Another guffaw from Kazaar behind her.

Sin looked embarrassed, and she herself felt awkward.

Estelle seriously considered throwing Kazaar's boot back at him, which with dismay, she realised she was still holding.

"Im going to make him some hot coffee and put him to bed on the sofa there. You can help if you like, but Im sure he wont give us much more trouble tonight.

Im sorry you had to have your night...interupted like this"

Aurelias Kazaar
Jan 26th, 2004, 07:05:58 PM
"T'wouldn't've been interupted if he'd minded 'is own business," Kazaar cracked from where he sat. Which was true in his mind. What th'hell was this 'Sin' guy t'come'n butt inta his business. Pretty damn rude, if ya asked Kazaar.

Which no one did.

"Ya don't have t'make me any cafe, kid," he said, trying t'calm Estelle down, "I'll b'all right. This's me we're talkin'bout."