PDA

View Full Version : Keep Moving Forward...(Faith, open)

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 21st, 2003, 02:36:26 PM
Angelina Kincaid handed over her five daggers and sword to the guards as her new roommate, Faith Lerf waited.

"There ya go." She told the guard and he allowed her to pass. She walked in with Faith taking in the place. "Wow, this place is cool. Let's get a drink."

Angelina walked up to the bar and ordered...a fizz pop. She wasn't about to drink heavily right now, not in front of Faith. Though the Ocean warrior could hold her own with alcohol, but it wasn't the best impression, so she would wait.

Dan the Man
Dec 21st, 2003, 07:32:13 PM
"That's a lot of blades."

A man sitting adjacent to Angelina spoke, but his eyes didn't look in her direction.

"Is that for a circus act?"

Galien Moss
Dec 21st, 2003, 08:10:20 PM
Across the way another figure had taken interest in Angelina's weaponry. Galien Moss watched the woman unload her troubles with an approving look, and waited for her to take a seat. When she had, Galien rose from her own and sauntered over to the gaurds with a swagger that made her appear half-drunk.

"'Ello lads, I was jest wondering if ye migh' be so kind as t' let me take a looksee at them effec's."

Of course they wouldn't let her and Galien frowned. She held her index finger and thumb close together in front of her face and looked imploringly at them.

"Jest a little one, I promise I will do no 'arm. I'll even give ye a bit o' my trinkets 'ere," She gestured to the ridiculous amount of necklaces that swung from her neck, "As a sign o' my goodwill."

Once again she was denied and the chocolatly skinned woman gave up trying. With one last look over her shoulder, Galien joggled back across the floor to retrieve her beer from her seat, and then moved on to the bar where Angelina and the other woman sat. It appeared though, that someone else had seized her attention first. Galien wasn't so impolite as to interupt the male speaker, and so she just enjoyed her ale.

She would inquire about the weapons later.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 21st, 2003, 08:18:29 PM
Angelina took her attention to the man speaking to her. "Circus act? Not hardly, kind Sir. Them's my family heirlooms. Been with me for years. Could never part with 'em or at least, I would'n't want to."

She opened her fizz pop and took a long drink.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 21st, 2003, 08:19:34 PM
Angelina took her attention to the man speaking to her. "Circus act? Not hardly, kind Sir. Them's my family heirlooms. Been with me for years. Could never part with 'em or at least, I would'n't want to."

She opened her fizz pop and took a long drink, while she noticed a dark-skinned woman approach. She nodded a greeting.

Faith Lerf
Dec 23rd, 2003, 11:16:45 PM
Faith ordered a juma juice and sat as Angelina was approached and questioned about her weapons. Faith herself was quite surprised to see those daggers, but didn't say anything. She just say quietly as they spoke with her.