PDA

View Full Version : Character RPer request

KarlinDarkflame
Dec 21st, 2003, 01:21:34 PM
I'm looking for someone to role play three characters that are really important to Karlin's storyline. I'm not saying that I would have to find someone to role play them today and what I want to happen would happen tomorrow, but it should be fairly soon.

Karlins brother, father, and sister are on the dark side, so they'll be wanting to capture her and try to turn her. Her brother and sister are twins and are the oldest. Her mother died when Karlin was a baby after being killed by a Jedi.

They can be NPC's, of course, but as long as someone role plays them for me, I'll be happy.

Thanks!

~Danielle/Karlin

Morgan Evanar
Dec 21st, 2003, 03:24:06 PM
You really don't need to sign your posts. After all, your user name is up and to the left. :)

If you give me more details I would be happy to participate.

imported_Grev Drasen
Dec 21st, 2003, 03:30:37 PM
Same here.

KarlinDarkflame
Dec 21st, 2003, 07:21:42 PM
The signing thing is just a habbit of mine. Sorry. :|

As for everything else, I'll tell you as much as I can. Since its a new character, there isn't much to it other than what I tell you.
Below is what I put in her bio, which is basically all the info there is to know about her.

Karlin Jade Darkflame, known as Karly, was born as the daughter of two Sith, and the youngest child. She has an older brother and sister, Tyrel and Tyria, who are twins, and another brother named Ryder.
In an attempt to rescue Karly and her siblings from lives of dark, a Jedi killed her mother and was only able to rescue two of the children, Karly and Ryder. They were taken to a secret planet.

At some point, when Karly was about fourteen or so, her brother was killed to save Karly. After his death, her brother and sister turned to the dark side, and she felt it.

Eventually she went to the Jedi Academy where she was allowed to live freely, yet has not asked to be anyone's apprentice. She's been there ever since, and rarely goes off-planet.

You two can decide which one of you wants to NPC her brother or father, and I can NPC the sister...and then I need a Jedi Master for her and eventually a boy friend but I'm not worried about that part yet.

KarlinDarkflame
Dec 26th, 2003, 05:16:58 PM
Are either of you going to role play the characters or not.....?

imported_Grev Drasen
Dec 26th, 2003, 05:30:44 PM
I should check these forums more often.

I'm still in, don't care which character.