PDA

View Full Version : A Snowy Night

imported_Ashe Sieris
Dec 21st, 2003, 12:00:32 AM
It was cold outside, the grounds were covered in snow. A blizard had just blown through, leaving everything in a white blanket. Amazing and beautiful. But still cold. The door of the recruitment center opened and the cold air from outside blew in, along with a black cloaked figure. The figure had it's cloak pulled tight around itself to keep the cold out. It stumbled around the area until it found a wall and leaned agaist it.

Ashe pulled the hood of her cloak down and slid down to the ground, leaning against the wall. Her eyes were closed and she seemed tired. Her cloak and outfit were wet with snow and she was shivering from the cold. She could not even open her eyes with how exasted he was.

A cry spread through the force, asking for help. It went through the minds of those strong in the telepathic arts fo the force. The cried out for help for a moment or two then went silent. Ashe lay on the floor of the recruitment center, asleep.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 24th, 2003, 04:56:05 AM
Looking down at the sleeping figure, Dasquian quirked a brow. He knelt and reached out to the Force – it told him the girl was well, but chilled to the bone from the cold. He sighed and gave her a light shake on the shoulder.

"Hello? Miss?"

imported_Ashe Sieris
Dec 24th, 2003, 12:04:02 PM
Ashe shook her head and looks up at Dasquian. She tries to sit up but is to weak to do so from the cold. She stays seated for now, just looking at the man.

"I have to find the jedi. Can you help me?"

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 24th, 2003, 12:31:58 PM
"You have already found the Jedi, miss. I am Jedi Knight Dasquian Belargic.