PDA

View Full Version : A Concert Under the Star(Open for all)

Leorna Skylight
Dec 20th, 2003, 06:57:47 PM
Leorna sat in her dressing room. She was combing her long brown hair and getting ready for her first show on her big tour. It wasn't too long ago she was singing in bars, and other places. Until a great man found her, and gave her a record deal. Now she travels the universe, singing her songs for everyone.

She smiled as she looked in the mirror, and braided her hair into it's long red wrap. She stood up and looked at her purple dress. The long purple half dress hanging on her left side, and the other skirt. And then her top revealing a little cleavege, it surely was beautiful. She heard her crowd scream her name outside.

"LEORNA LEORNA!!!" She heard. She smirked and headed for the stage, she checked her earpiece and mic. They worked, and she looked to the man working the curtain. She stood behind the curtains and the announcer came over the intercom.

"Ladies and Gentleman, we present you with the beautiful, the talented, the amazing....LEORNA SKYLIGHT!" And she heard the crowd go crazy. The keyboard started playing it's notes, and Leorna stepped out onto the stage. The crowd was amazing, and she smiled. She started singing her song, slowly at first....

Leorna opened her mouth, and a beautiful voice emerged from her soft lips.

"You left me alone in the dark, reaching out to find you."
"You kept me away from the truth, and now I'm crying for you."
The beat picked up a little and a soft guitar came in.
"Well you've refused to come back, and now I'm all alone."
The drums kicked in, and there was a pause shortly thereafter. The lights kicked on and the instrumentals came back in again and Leorna started dancing.
"Well now I don't need you! Well now I'm okay!"
"Life will go on without you, and I will learn to be my own again......without you!"
She danced around stage winking at the male audience members and then started singing again.
"Well you left, and you thought I was broken, but your wrong today. I picked up the pieces of my heart, and moved on!" She sang out loud and strong as the instrumentals picked up fast. "Well now I know who you are, and I'll tell my friends." Then she smiled and chuckled some, "And you'll be lucky to find another woman like me!"
She sang the chorus once more,
"Well now your all alone! I'm moving on, and I don't need you! I DON'T NEED YOU!!! OH NOOOOOO!!! I DON'T NEED YOU!" She sand and then the song slowed back down again and she spoke softly, "I'm better off......without you."

The crowd went crazy and Leorna smiled. "Thank you all for coming out tonight. I have plenty more to sing for you tonight. So just stay seated, and be ready to have lots of fun. Because tonight is the night the universe will remember that Leorna Skylight sang her first concert for Coruscant! The greatest city in the universe!" She smiled and got ready for her next song.

Miryan no Trunks
Dec 20th, 2003, 08:33:35 PM
*She did have a good singing voice, even if the music was not his usual taste.. Perhaps he had not been mistaken in choosing this concert as the vessel for a night of rest and relaxation, his first in quite a long time..*

*Donned in a surprisingly different from normal dark crimson unbuttoned dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up, over a black t-shirt, with black dress pants and his boots making up the clothing for his lower half, MnT was seated near the front, with an excellent view of the stage.. It was not, after all, as if he was short on money..*

*Tuning out the screams and shouts from the crowd with practised ease, the Sith Lord smiled as Leorna Skylight started off her second song of the evening..*

Leorna Skylight
Dec 20th, 2003, 08:39:27 PM
Leorna looked at the man sitting in front of her. He seemed a tad bit strange, but none the less, she would run with it. She got down in front of the man and asked him, "What is your name, you handsome devil?" She said while looking deep into his eyes. She smirked a bit and waited.

Miryan no Trunks
Dec 20th, 2003, 09:45:16 PM
*A grin worked it's way across MnT's face as the star of tonight's performance had singled him out amongst the crowd.. Clearing his throat softly, he replied, only the slightest tinge of red beginning to well up throughout his cheeks.. Able to control his blushing as he was, having attention drawn to him in a crowd such as this was still something he was far from used to..*

... My name? Miryan no Trunks, Lady Skylight, and I thank you for your words..

Leorna Skylight
Dec 20th, 2003, 09:47:54 PM
I grabbed his hand and pulled him up on stage. "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, this is my new dancer Miryan no Trunks. He is gonna dance with me tonight." She looked at him and said, "Just follow my lead. HIT IT!" A beat started and Leorna started dancing. Shaking her hips, moving her shoulders, and doing circles. She slid left, dodged right and then spun on her back. She popped herself up and spun around to the side and smiled. "Give it a shot Trunks."

Miryan no Trunks
Dec 21st, 2003, 03:57:42 PM
*Laughing softly to himself as he was dragged up on stage, MnT watched Leona's actions, focusing on all the minute details of her dancing with the trained efficiency of a Martial Arts master. On her word, he nodded with a grin and began to move.. Everyone seemed a little amazed to see the man pulling off the exact same steps and movements as Leorna had just finished, having only watched them the one time..*

*Flipping back onto his feet, MnT smiled and waited to see what she would do next..*

Leorna Skylight
Dec 23rd, 2003, 10:35:02 AM
Leorna looked at Trunks and nudged him with her elbow, "Keep up with me." She stood and pointed to the left, slid to the right, and then spun. She got low to the ground and spun on our back. She came back up, and backflipped to the further stage. She spun and then threw up one leg, and as it hit the ground the other came up and she did a sideways flip. She smiled and looked over to Trunks, "Do that if you can."

Epyon
Dec 23rd, 2003, 12:50:43 PM
As the concert was going on, a tall shadow had entered the arena. In the back round Epyon could hear the annoying sound of the music and as he looked up on the stage, he could see two people dancing on the stage. Ignoring them, he continues into the crowd.

As Epyon walked into the crowd, he holds his hands down by his sides and slowly lets out their blades. Looking around, he could see all the kids jumping up and down to the sound of this horrible music. Walking up behind two of the people there, Epyon lefts up his hands slowly by there necks and with a sudden spin, cuts both there necks open.

Quickly grabbing both of them, Epyon pulls them to the ground to make it look as if they had fainted or were trampled. Standing up again, Epyon walks further into the crowd of people. Finding and killing more and more people, Epyon finally was confronted by some of the security.

"Don't move and drop the weapons! NOW!"

Epyon turned around slowly, extending the blades in his hands even further out, but before the guards could say anything else, Epyon had already sliced them across the chest and pulled them down on to the ground. Quickly getting back onto his feet, Epyon makes his way toward the stage.

Walking toward the stage, Epyon could hear the guards behind him, pushing people out of there way to get to Epyon. Stopping and stepping into the crowd, Epyon lets the guards pass him. Then Epyon jumps on them, slicing there necks as well.

::What an annoying group of people.::

Epyon said to himself. Now only a few feet away from the stage, Epyon stands waiting for the right moment to occur...

Miryan no Trunks
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:53:44 PM
*Watching Leorna with a grin, his attention was caught by a sudden out of place scream from the audience - Just as her words came "Do that if you can"*

... One second please..

*His voice had lost any hint of happiness, replacing it with something borderlining on annoyance.. Someone had actually come into the concert and begun slaughtering those who were here to enjoy it.. As an honorable Sith, MnT's only problem with this normally would have been the disgrace of slaughtering innocents without reason.. However, as he had come to enjoy the concert and get away from his constant training, and the battles that went with it for a night, the man's intents were doubly unappreciated...*

*Quickly singling out the man doing the damage, MnT tapped into the force with the practiced ease of a Sith Lord, and grabbed Epyon, dragging him up 20 feet into the air in an instant... Looking up at the man from his position still on stage, MnT spoke, his voice deep and soft, seeming quiet despite the fact that everyone around could hear it quite clearly..*

... I don't know who you are, or what your purpose is, but I assure you, you've picked the wrong place to undergo your bloodletting...

*He held the man up there in the air with no chance of release, save through the will of himself, and readied himself to throw the man up even further, should those blades extending from his arms be able to reach ridiculous lengths...*

Leorna Skylight
Dec 23rd, 2003, 10:10:36 PM
Leorna saw the man get lifted in the air and looked out to see those people's blood. She stepped back, her hands over her face and screamed. "What's going on?!" She stepped back even further, what did she do now? She only knew one way to fight. What does she do if he has more "friends." She was helpless. She ran over to Trunks, "Please Trunks, keep me safe." She said with a certain helplessness to her voice.

Miryan no Trunks
Dec 24th, 2003, 02:53:21 AM
*Unrelinquishing his hold over the man's hanging form, MnT turned his head, but not his gaze, towards Leorna and nodded..*

... I cannot promise your complete safety, but if there's anyone here who can try and provide it, you're standing behind him..

*While continuing to hold Epyon up, MnT opened the range of his focus through the force, so that if there Were any friends of the man's who would decide to help him out, they would be easily noticed, and quickly brought to the same fate as their airborne ally..*

Leorna Skylight
Dec 24th, 2003, 01:26:44 PM
Leorna smiled and felt safe behind Trunks. She smiled and stood back some. She smiled and looked behind her. She thought she heard something. Nothing was behing her though. She stood closer to Trunks and grabbed his arm. "Trunks, I'm afraid. What's going on?"

Miryan no Trunks
Dec 24th, 2003, 02:00:45 PM
... This man, and possibly others, have decided that those here for the concert deserve death, and are here to deal it out, it would seem.. Fortunately..

*As he continued, he looked back into her eyes for a moment, to show the complete lack of malice that so many associated with his kind..*

... Fortunately, I doubt strongly that he has any allies stronger than a Sith Lord, so we should be fine..

*Casting his gaze back towards the man, MnT scanned the audience peripherally for any signs of allies.. So far there were none.. That, he suppossed, was both a dissapointment and a blessing..*

Shade Magus
Dec 24th, 2003, 03:22:28 PM
The Jedi Knight Shade Magus, who had also been enjoying the show jumped from his seat as the man started attacking the people. He had used the Force to pull a few of the people away from the maniac. He drew his lightsabre ready to defend himself and the others, but when he looked the man was dangling in the air in the grasp of a very powerful man.

He now saw that the man was in the hands of the Sith Lord Miryan no Trunks. He knew of the Sith and knew what fate would most likely come to the man. He lowered his sabre to a defensive position and looked at MnT.

"Please release the man and turn him over to the authorities."

Shade edged forward. He knew what Miryan could do to him, but he was a Jedi none the less and even though he really didn't like the guy that was being strangled. He could not just allow him to be destroyed like this.

Miryan no Trunks
Dec 24th, 2003, 03:36:11 PM
*With an incredulous look on his face, MnT turned towards Shade Magus, whom if memory did not fail him, was the brother of his first Disciple, Yurza, and shook his head..*

... Do you not see what little difference the authorities have been able to make thus far? There're already almost a half dozen Security guards dead, with hardly any effort on this man's part.. What makes you think I'm not just keeping him away from the crowd until members of the local police who can actually Handle someone like him show up..?

ooc: Never said I was strangling him, just holding him up in the air =^

Epyon
Dec 24th, 2003, 04:21:47 PM
As Epyon was held in the air by the sith, the only thing Epyon could do was laugh.

::To think a Sith and a Jedi, both in the same place at the same time. Who would have thought it. But you know, I have a few tricks of my own!::

With that said, Epyon looks at one of the kids in the crowd and uses the force mind trick to take over the kids mind.

The kid falls to his knees, but soon rises to his feet as a toy under Epyon's control. The kid begins walking toward Miryan no Trunks and as he walking he begins to talk, but the voice is Epyon's.

::See, I told you I have a few tricks. Now what are you going to do? You can kill the kid or you can let me down. The choice is yours to make!::

Morgoth Brimstone
Dec 24th, 2003, 04:44:29 PM
ooc: Morgoth has a split personality

Looking from behind the curtain, Morgoth could see Epyon in the floating air. Also he saw the strange little kid in the audience walking toward Trunks.

"What a strange event. A mass murder in a pop stars concert killing people, a sith lord who is making more trouble, and a Jedi. Wow, what a crowd. Well Morgoth, you know there is only one thing left to do and that is to help this guy floating in the air."

As Morgoth finishes, he leaps out from behind the curtain and grabs Leorna.

"If you want her to live then lower him. Or I will slice her throat! Now!" :very good, tell them how it is:

Morgoth said as a knife ejected from the inside of his trench coat and into his hand.

"Do you hear me?! I said NOW!" :do it, do it, slice her throat:

Pressing the blade harder against her neck as he waited for to see what Sith or the Jedi was going to do...

Miryan no Trunks
Dec 24th, 2003, 05:05:58 PM
... I choose C..

*Using his own control over the force to create a sort of empty space around the child, the young boy found himself suddenly in control of himself for long enough to realize what was happening and ran off, as the crowd was beginning to dissipate back into the halls outside the arena..*

*Suddenly, and with Epyon still in the air, a voice came from behind MnT with a muffled scream.. Cursing inwardly that he'd let the child distract him, MnT shot a hand back, and Morgoth suddenly found the hand of his that wielded the knife pulled back from Leorna's throat by a good 15 feet, the rest of his body following rapidly after before crashing hard into one of the durasteel bars that stood up from the stage, working as the supports for the set of spot and strobe lights that bridged above the platform..*

... I can just as easily put you up there beside him.. And for such a threat, I might not be so willing to entertain the idea of not putting you to further harm, as I am with your friend..

Leorna Skylight
Dec 24th, 2003, 07:43:40 PM
Leorna looked at Trunks and smiled. She wasn't much of a fighter, and this proved it. She was getting ready to pull her Capoiera, but her body stiffined. She felt herself grow weary. All the excitement had weakened her. She fell to the ground in a heap. She had passed out. But before she did she said softly into the microphone, amplifying her cry, "Why now? Just save me." She cried out to herself. But she didn't know exactly what to do. All she knew now was darkness, and she had officially passed out.

Epyon
Dec 25th, 2003, 02:00:19 PM
:: Well, that plan went down the drain didn’t it. Let me see what else I have up my sleeve.::

As Epyon finished speaking, he began to focus all his force powers into one small orb. But soon the orb began to grow, until it was the size of Epyon's hand. Epyon twitched from the pain as his hand began to shake. The veins in his hands were sticking out from the skin and pulsating faster and faster, until Epyon couldn’t take it any longer.

Epyon screamed from the pain as the heated force push shot from his hand toward Trunks.

:: Take that::

Epyon screamed as he waited for the blast to connect with Trunks

Morgoth Brimstone
Dec 25th, 2003, 02:12:34 PM
Morgoth lay on the ground. He couldnt belive what had just happened. To think that someone could use there mind to fight off two people at once and not grow tired was amazing.

"Ouch. Well what are we suppose to do now?"

::you should have done what we said to do!:

"I can't kill an innocent person. I thought I was just helping that man!"

:well see where your help has us now!:

"Well what do you suggest? What should we do?"

:i don't know yet. lets see what happens with this guys attack. lets see if an oppurtunity appears.

Morgoth stood up and watched to see if the blast would hit Miryan no Trunks or not...

Miryan no Trunks
Dec 25th, 2003, 03:29:38 PM
OOC: Epyon, I notice that you've not been around the forums for long, so I assumed that your powers with the force were around padawan/disciple level. That work for you? I mean, if your char's more powerful, and you've just switched names recently or something, let me know and I'll edit appropriately =)

IC:

*Noting for the moment that Leorna had passed out, he took slight relief in knowing that she would not present so viable a target now, and he would only have to worry about attacks coming mostly towards himself.. Watching Epyon gather together the energy required for his attack, the Sith Lord sighed softly.. The physical side of the force was where his main skills lay, and force pushes and pulls were his specialty.. Holding his right hand out and up, with his left aimed threateningly towards the fallen but hardly forgotten Morgoth, MnT began breaking down the structure of the push as soon as it was released towards him.. The energy within it quickly dissapated, and when what was left of the blast reached him, it brought with it no more force than a warm breeze.. His hair rustled a bit, and he blinked his eyes, but that was the end of the effect it brought with it..*

*At the same time as the attack came, the sirens of not just the police, but from the sounds of it, the local militia were starting to arrive.. MnT welcomed this, figuring that while his defense here was far from taxing thus far, to end this sooner than later would be greatly preferred..*

... I suggest the two of you just relax... You aren't going anywhere quite yet..

Shade Magus
Dec 25th, 2003, 10:26:20 PM
Shade watched on in wonder as the Sith Lord battled the two men. He had rarely seen a battle of this magnitude and he enjoyed the show even though it was conducted by a Sith. He too could hear the sirens in the background. He looked back at the battle and ducked as a person went flying by from another fiht. It appears that a few mini-fights had begun around the main battle. He looked over and saw the singer lying unconsuous and made his way over to her. He checked her pulse to make sure she was alright.

After confirming it he took a defensive position over her to protect her from the flying objects and the people advancing towards them. He noticed that the ones closest to him were the sith and the two who started this and he smiled a little. To think he would ever be helping a Sith. Atleast he thought he was helping him, since he was sure he was juts trying to protect the preformer Leorna. This would be a story to tell others if he survived it.

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 6th, 2004, 02:54:40 AM
*With a slight smile, MnT watched the doors to the outside corridors open up, police with stun batons and the likes rushing in, and heading towards the main stage.. The few fights that had broken out around the arena quickly dissapated with the arrival of the lawmen, and soon the only people left in the concert arena were MnT, Leorna, and Shade, the two aggressors, and the cops.. *

*Quickly picking out the man with the highest ranking insignia, MnT turned his gaze towards him and spoke..*

... I've detained these two for you..

*Nodding at each in turn, he continued..*

... This one came in and began slaying people left right and center, and This one came up and threatened to slit Lady Skylight's throat if I did not let the other down.. I do not know who they are, or what their connection to each other is, but I have not really had time nor need to interrogate them.. Figured it would be best if that were left to you..

Leorna Skylight
Jan 6th, 2004, 09:16:20 AM
Leorna woke up in time to see the cops coming in. She didn't know what to think. She just wanted to have a nice concert. But apparently other people wanted to ruin it. "Why does this have to happen? Why now?" She walked up to Trunks and grabbed onto his arm. "Trunks...after this is over do you mind if I talk to you?" She said with a soft tone. She was scared, but she needed to talk to him.

Epyon
Jan 11th, 2004, 12:18:01 PM
ooc: Sorry it took so long. I had some computer problems.

::Go ahead, take me away. If you think that your stun batons are going to stop me! Hey Trunks, don't forget you have to let me down first! And when you do, I can assure you that none of the officers will make it out alive.::

With that said, Epyon wait for moment when he would be let down and the carnage would start again.

Miryan no Trunks
Jan 12th, 2004, 12:58:54 AM
OOC: Hey, no problem =) Patience is hardly a problem for me, I owe it to everyone else considering my own issues with dissapearing >_<

IC:

*About to reply to Leorna, Epyon's words had struck a note of annoyance with him.. Looking back up at the dangling man with a mock-look of interest, MnT doubled focus on his head, and sent another pulse of force energy up through the weave he had already created.. In an instant, the blast had reached Epyon, whose skull felt like it was being crushed from all directions at once.. The scream was loud, but diminished when pulse after pulse quickly followed the initial one.. MnT didn't aim to fracture the man's bone, but the headache he'd be nursing wouldn't be likely to leave for days..*

... Now why would I let you down in any capacity to kill your way out of this one?

*Turning back to Leorna, MnT nodded softly and replied..*

... If that's what you wish, though I imagine the police may want to have a few words first off.. Oh, and Shade..

*He turned to the brother of his first apprentice, and nodded up at Epyon..*

... You're the Jedi, I imagine you'd be more interested in ensuring that he gets taken care of legally than I do.. Want to take over?

edit: added "legally" so it would make more sense for MnT to be saying ^_^

Morgoth Brimstone
Jan 13th, 2004, 04:04:10 PM
::Well it seems like we have run into a problem! What do you suggest we do?::

:why are you asking me? you expect us to help you after you blew us aside and didn't do what we told you to do!:

::Well yes. Tell me one thing that we could have benifited from by killing this girl?::

:everything you ideot! think for just one moment about it. one we could stopped that annoying music and two we could have made an indent on the people here. you know, strike some fear into them:

::What could fear do for us?::

:every thing! once people begin to fear you, they won't mess with you. which, in the long run will benifits us. do you understand morgoth:

::Yes. But now can we deal with the situation at hand? What should we do?::

:well lets see what this jedi dose and then we shall go from there.: