PDA

View Full Version : The whereabouts of Zeke and Wei

Zeke
Dec 19th, 2003, 09:54:37 PM
As per usual, we're visiting our dad for Christmas Break. It will be roughly 2 weeks, so anyone who has/had/will have business with us will hafta wait for about that length of time. There is a slight chance of getting online while at dad's, but no promises will be made.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 20th, 2003, 10:35:23 AM
Enjoy yourselves :)

Eris Alexiel
Dec 20th, 2003, 11:25:05 PM
they won't I mean uh....:evil

Zeke
Dec 22nd, 2003, 10:08:49 PM
I'm bored out of my mind. All there is to do around here is listen to my dad make his religious ramblings, watch the TV channels they don't disapprove of (TV Land or ESPN, 2 channels I loathe) and sit through the grinding, boring, mind-numbing LOTR:TTT...next we'll get thrown into a ROTK showing with the rabid fanatics, which makes the only good parts of this visit the ones where I get presents. Whoadey, cheap gifts from cheap family...at least I got to sneak online.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Dec 22nd, 2003, 10:50:03 PM
Poor Zekey :(

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 12:17:58 PM
Cheer up, ol' chum.

At least you're not been torn apart by a pack of rabid wolves:D That much you can be thankful for..

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 01:32:58 PM
Er....right.

Hold on there you two. There are some things in life that you need to just take the full force of it and continue in life...or something...

Zeke
Dec 25th, 2003, 10:33:32 PM
Just one week left. For Christmas we got gift cards to Wal-Mart and Sam Goody...that's about it. My brother bought a good video game though, so its not so terrible anymore. Still, the one player mode has things to unlock, Wei's got it tied up, so I'm off to play catch-up.