PDA

View Full Version : The Turning (Ambrose)

Morgoth Brimstone
Dec 19th, 2003, 04:36:53 PM
It was a stormy night and Morgoth was wondering the halls of the Grand Parlor. He was looking at the giant pictures on the walls. Admiring one the pictures of the of the great Alana, that he had heard so much about and woundered what it would be like to be a vampire.

::What must it be like to take the life of an innocent person?::

Morgoth thought to himself. To taste warm blood as it slides down your throat. To see a person die as you drain the life out of them. All these thoughts were running through Morgoth's head, then there was a sudden sound behind him.

::Whos there? Answer me!::

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Dec 30th, 2003, 04:38:10 PM
"Whos there? Answer me!"

The human being walked along one of the many hallways that were located within the Shrine of the Damned. Ambrose had watched him from the moment he had first arrived at the planet of roon and had made it all the way to the shrine. It was the Dark Knight's doing that allowed the mortal to pass through the threash hold that led into the Shrine. If not for the vamire, the human would not have even entered the gate, for the Shrine guardians that prowl the night would have killed him and drained him of life instantly.

A figure stepped out of the shadow's. He was coverd in a night black cloak. Only his cold dead hands were exposed to the candle light of the hall way. The Vampire removed his hood and revealed to the human being that he was the one of whom he had read about. His Vamire eyes stared into the mortals very soul as he stood in front of him.

"What is it you seek..."

Morgoth Brimstone
Jan 12th, 2004, 05:27:27 PM
::We seem to have found what we sought, but we need to find out if it is worthy of being found. Are you?::

Morgoth Said aloud as the other side of him stepped in for the moment. Looking at Ambrose with a somewhat maniacal stare, Morgoth began to wonder what Ambrose had in mind for them.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Jan 19th, 2004, 12:00:19 PM
The undead being stood tall, a few inches taller than Morgoth. Ambrose had seen this man before, in his dreams. Ambrose had a vision that a mortal would come looking for him in the near future. He was right, this man who calls himself Morgoth Brimstone had come to the shrine in order to become what it is that the Dark Knight is. He wishes to become immortal.

Ambrose smiled a crooked smile, mostly to himself. He wanted to know how sure of himself this human was. So the Vampire will take him on a test run to make sure.

"You seek the one thing that you do not have, and desire most dearly. You wish to be immortal like so many others. What makes you so different from anyone else who barges in here wanting to be granted immortality?"

Morgoth Brimstone
Feb 14th, 2004, 10:35:33 AM
ooc: so sorry it has taken so long for me to get my computer fixed. thnx for the waiting.

Morgoth stood standing there for a moment and then acknowleaged that Ambrose was talking to him. Morgoth studied the being up and down and then said...

::Your right! IM not much diffrent from every one else, but there are things about me that if the dark gift was bestowed upon me, would break lose and then you would see what makes HIM so much diffrent form every one else. You see, HE is uncontrollable and when he comes out I can't really stop him or do anything. Its all HIM. So what do you say? ::

Morgoth stood there still looking about the Grand Palor and was also waiting for Ambroses response.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Feb 14th, 2004, 10:48:29 PM
"Your right! IM not much diffrent from every one else, but there are things about me that if the dark gift was bestowed upon me, would break lose and then you would see what makes HIM so much diffrent form every one else. You see, HE is uncontrollable and when he comes out I can't really stop him or do anything. Its all HIM. So what do you say?"

The Vampire looked down at the human as if he was getting ready to feed upon his flesh and blood. Ambrose did not speak for long moments, pondering the thoughts that were just spoken from the mere mortal.

"If you are so different, prove it...Kill this man."

One of the Guardians that protected the Outer haven stepped forth from the shadows. His torn clothes hung from his moth eaten flesh. His mouth drooled as he walked forward, with a slight limp. The being walked forward, aiming to take the life of the mortal, all the while the Dark Knight stood watching the outcome.

Morgoth Brimstone
Mar 9th, 2004, 03:53:46 PM
Morgoth stood and watched as this decaying man stepped out of the shadows. His mouth eaten cloths where barley hanging on and its pungent smell filled the room with an outrageous odor. Morgoth took his hand and placed it on his face and began to laugh. Then he said aloud...

::This is no man! But if this is what it takes to receive the Dark Gift, then so be it.::

Morgoth slid his hands through his hair and pulled it up into a tail and then adjusted the visor over his eyes to better his chances in the fight. Then when he was ready he charged the senseless man and full force. While charging toward the man, Morgoth reached into his pocket and pulled out two throwing darts and threw them. Flying threw the air at incredible speed, the darts hit there marks, one into the chest and one into the left arm. Now getting closer to the being, Morgoth could see that his attack was useless. The being took out the darts and dropped them on the floor and started to quicken his pace toward Morgoth. Knowing that the man was moving into attack range, Morgoth braced himself for the hit. And as he did, the man swung his arms at Morgoth’s connecting with a blow to the chest.

Morgoth looked down to see three scratch marks across his chest as blood ran down his stomach. Morgoth raised his head and as he did he cracked a smile and said…

::This is getting fun! But its also annoying, I need to end this now!::

As he finished speaking, Morgoth took off his visor that was wrapped around his face, so that you could see his eyes. They were white with no irises, the only thing that was visible were the very small red veins that traveled all across them. Looking the man up and down, trying to find a weak spot. Morgoth decided to try for the knees. During the time Morgoth was trying to find weak spot on he being, it had moved in for another attack. Quickly parrying the attack, Morgoth fell to the floor and pulled out two daggers that he had on his back and stabbed them into the knees of the man. The man fell to the ground as he was no longer able to support his own weight. “This is it, time for me to end this!”, Morgoth thought. Pulling out one the daggers as he stood up, Morgoth grabbed what hair was left on the man and pulled back. When the man’s head was pulled back as far as it would go, Morgoth sliced the dagger threw its neck and watched as the body hit the floor as he held the man’s head in his hands.

Morgoth sets the head on the floor and puts the visor back on his face. Then picks the head up and walks over to Ambrose while holding the head out and says…

::Will this do?::

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Mar 9th, 2004, 10:57:49 PM
Ambrose knew that the battle between the undead guardian and the mortal would be interesting. The Vampire had wittnessed them kill many others who disturbed the Dark Knight. It was easy for one to kill a human, for all three of them it would have been a slaughter. The one guardian who was now lying beheded was the weaker of the three, yet still more affective in a fight than a mortal. Ambrose was shocked at the outcome of the battle. He had never seen anyone handle an undead guardian like that and so quickly. The Vampire had trained a few vampires, but this one particular one was strange. He held traits that no others held. He was good in battle, and he could learn to embrace the darkside of the force.

"I must say Morgoth, You have impressed me very much in the past few minutes. I usually have to stop the fight before the guardians kill the human. But you held up pretty good against my guardians. I must reward you, but first, come to this window. I want to show you something."

The Dark Knight led the human to the nearest window. The clear material looked out over the trees and woods wich were called the Dark Forest. Many people have died there, and many have gone mad just by looking at the forest and its inhabitors. The mortal just stared at nothing. Ambrose knew the intentions of this mortal trying to prove himself, and soon they would pay off...soon...

Morgoth Brimstone
Mar 30th, 2004, 09:04:14 PM
OOC: sorry its so short =_=

::Well, I have held up to my end of the bargain...::

Morgoth said as he looked out the window.

::Now its your turn if you don’t mind or is there something else that needs to be done?::

Morgoth stood puzzled looking out the window as he awaited Ambrose's reply.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Mar 31st, 2004, 11:24:43 AM
Ambrose had a keen grin etched upon his face, he knew that this was the moment that the young man had been waiting for, for a very long time. Now Ambrose would either kill this man, or he would give him another life. One that he could never imagine.

Ambrose used his vampiric abilities in the force and was able to move faster than the eye could see. He ran up on the mortal and sank his teeth into the Mortals jugular vien. Both of their hearts were beating at the same time. Ambrose was overcome with a pleasure sensation as he drank the blood of the mortal. The Vampire stopped and let the body hit the floor as he took in a large breath of air. The blood shimmerd in the light upon his stark white teeth as he beard them. Ambrose wiped the blood from his lip and bent down. He sliped his hand underneath the mortals head and wisperd gently into his ear.

"I have drained you to the point of death. If I leave you now, you die. Or you could choose to live and expirience a life that you never thought possible. One in which sickness and death can never touch you again."