PDA

View Full Version : I have returned.

Tomak Ohara
Dec 18th, 2003, 09:54:01 PM
Hey there everyone. I decided to come back. It's been a while huh guys. Well promise number one, I changed a lot. No more crap with me running away all the time. And no more chars constantly switching sides. And no more Ansatsu, I promise. But I'm bringing back Tomak. Anybody glad to see me back? Lol, but I got some funny stories. You guys should pm me sometime.

James Prent
Dec 18th, 2003, 09:57:08 PM
Hi :)

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 18th, 2003, 11:29:05 PM
Well this will be a sight to be sure. I'm interested to see what you'll accomplish. But my main question is, are you going to start over from scratch, or pick up where you left off?

Charley
Dec 19th, 2003, 08:28:22 AM
Can I kill you?

Ishmel Rykov
Dec 19th, 2003, 02:36:06 PM
:huh Do we have the same char for our ava?

Tomak Ohara
Dec 19th, 2003, 03:08:50 PM
yes Ishmel we do have the same ava, I will find a new one ASAP. And Charley, sorry for all the disruption I caused. I turned from that and I swear to you i have turned over a new leaf, matured a lot. And also, I am going to start from scratch. I will say it's been so long since Tomak has fought that he can't really remember how. Although, he does have the lightsaber Xazor gave him a while back. So I just wanted to see if it's okay if I come back? Can I Charley......please? I promise I won't be the way I was. *puppy dog face*

Aranel Oronrį
Dec 19th, 2003, 05:50:19 PM
I still say kill him....

w/b dude :)

Alana Stormcloud
Dec 19th, 2003, 06:17:29 PM
huggles Tomak and welcome back.... its good to see you back... does happy dance. Big kiss and lotsa love to Maia's boys :)

Charley
Dec 20th, 2003, 12:50:08 AM
You can come back, I guess.

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 20th, 2003, 10:59:49 PM
Is this the guy I was going to stab?

Charley
Dec 20th, 2003, 11:07:04 PM
Yes.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 21st, 2003, 12:46:17 AM
Hey!!! *Huggles*

Welcome back Tomak! :D Please don't forget me IC, we can still RP together. :) It was always fun when we did. :) *Huggles* I'm so glad you decided to return! It hasn't been the same w/o you.

*Hugz!* Drop me a PM sometime!

imported_Akrabbim
Dec 21st, 2003, 02:05:21 AM
Hmmm... you know... I think I need a "People I outta stab" list. Any requests? :)

Pierce Tondry
Dec 21st, 2003, 02:50:41 AM
... Akrabbim needs stabbing. :mischief

Tomak Ohara
Dec 21st, 2003, 03:46:39 PM
HEY XAZ!!!! *tackle* And all the others. Akrabbim, you and Charlie, so funny. I can see as to why you wanted to stab me. But give me a chance to improve and prove myself please? This book has been rebound and rewritten, and the story has changed. Just you watch, I guarentee big things. It is wonderful to see I am still remembered! YAY! Anywho, toodles guys. Bye now!

Azhure Darkstone
Dec 21st, 2003, 07:21:06 PM
;) hey there buddy. you need to post in another area as well, hint hint :-P

Welcome back

Epyon
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:43:00 PM
Originally posted by Tomak Ohara
HEY XAZ!!!! *tackle* And all the others. Akrabbim, you and Charlie, so funny. I can see as to why you wanted to stab me. But give me a chance to improve and prove myself please? This book has been rebound and rewritten, and the story has changed. Just you watch, I guarentee big things. It is wonderful to see I am still remembered! YAY! Anywho, toodles guys. Bye now!

You poor kid, you said "toodles"!

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:53:43 PM
Originally posted by Tomak Ohara

Then maybe no talk, just prove it. The only people I've seen who changed never talked it, they just did it. Personally I dont give a rip what you say. I do care what you do. If your words match your actions, then good, welcome back.