PDA

View Full Version : Greetings of the Season

Telan Desaria
Dec 18th, 2003, 06:15:32 PM
I am sure that there are to be many of these popping up over the next several days, but I thought I would be the first.

I wanted to say thank you, to roleplayers one and all. This palce, through times both good and bad, has been of solace and hope for me. I have been accused by my best friends, both of whom play here, that I slip into character far too often. It is true, perhaps because since I lost what life I once had, this is where I have felt the most wanted, the most secure, and the most impressed.

To every one who has set one through to word, I give a hearty thank-you and kudos. In my time, I have not found myself the subject of OOC brawling, spam, and the type of divisive molarchy so common in the other galaxys this character exists.

I want to thank you all for making me feel welcome, and being the nicest group I have ever been proud to call myself a member of. Though all but two here have never met me in the flesh, I can say that a good many here bear the title of friend with all its honour and pomp and little embellishment and no sarcasm. This board needs no aggrandizement - it simply is the best community anywhere in cyberspace.

To ad a note of humor, this accolade extends even to Americans. There. I used a C.

Danke! Einer wunderbar Kindletag haben Sie!!!

Thank you, and a wonderful Christmas to all!!!

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 18th, 2003, 06:17:17 PM
Happy holidays! :)

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Dec 19th, 2003, 08:07:40 AM
Backatcha, Telan! I hope everyone has a joyous holiday season!! :)

Ryan Pode
Dec 19th, 2003, 09:24:43 PM
Yes. Happy holidays to all.

ReaperFett
Dec 19th, 2003, 09:33:45 PM
Originally posted by Telan Desaria
Danke! Einer wunderbar Kindletag haben Sie!!!
Und ein glückliches Weihnachten zu Ihnen auch. Wenn dieses schlecht liest, tadeln Babelfish Übersetzer:D

Jarek T'chort
Dec 20th, 2003, 04:52:00 AM
Yup, thanks to you Telan, you've made me more then welcome here, have a good one bud!