PDA

View Full Version : Hello......

Leorna Skylight
Dec 18th, 2003, 06:07:57 PM
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say hi. Okay then, bye now.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 18th, 2003, 06:17:41 PM
You're leaving so soon? Hi...:wave

Also, Read the FAQ. :p

Dae Jinn
Dec 18th, 2003, 06:20:54 PM
Quick, nail her feet to the floor so she can't leave!! BWHAHAHAHA......

:uhoh

I mean, hello. :)

Charley
Dec 18th, 2003, 06:23:28 PM
Originally posted by Leorna Skylight
Hello everyone! Just wanted to say hi. Okay then, bye now.

Would you like a free sample of our cyanide ice cream?

Leorna Skylight
Dec 18th, 2003, 09:39:03 PM
Ouch, you people are mean. Hey, tell me, would it be wrong to have a pop star in this place. Cuz that's what I wanted my char to be. A pop star, who used dancing for fighting. Is that okay?

Sanis Prent
Dec 18th, 2003, 09:49:35 PM
That is okay, although I predict a future of pain for you.

Leorna Skylight
Dec 18th, 2003, 09:55:59 PM
Well I mean what about Capoiera with like a lightsaber, or wires or something. IS that even possible?

James Prent
Dec 18th, 2003, 09:56:47 PM
What is "Capoiera"?

Leorna Skylight
Dec 18th, 2003, 10:00:07 PM
It's a brazilian martial art that looks like dancing,it requires a lot of movement and it looks a lot like breakdancing.

James Prent
Dec 18th, 2003, 10:07:22 PM
Sounds awesome.

Mind you, we all start out at the bottom here. The best idea would be to PM someone at the GJO (Jedi Order) and see about getting in there and set up with a master, etc, if that's what you want. You can't start out as a Jedi knight, have to start as a padawan...like me! :D

Tear
Dec 18th, 2003, 10:26:26 PM
Sounds very original. Ive seen that Brazillian martial art in action too looks very kewl. I dont think we have any pop stars here. Although im sure many stories could come from that. Body guards, fans, stalkers and the like..

If you want you could always sing songs for the Empire..*Hands Leorna some music thats definitly not Imperial propaganda*

The empire is always looking for people with a variety of skills.:)

Welcome to the boards

Charley
Dec 18th, 2003, 10:43:53 PM
Well I mean what about Capoiera with like a lightsaber, or wires or something. IS that even possible?

Yes, It's possible

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 18th, 2003, 11:25:43 PM
Originally posted by Tear
Sounds very original. Ive seen that Brazillian martial art in action too looks very kewl. I dont think we have any pop stars here. Although im sure many stories could come from that. Body guards, fans, stalkers and the like..

If you want you could always sing songs for the Empire..*Hands Leorna some music thats definitly not Imperial propaganda*

The empire is always looking for people with a variety of skills.:)

Welcome to the boards

And here is a Frying Pan Mr Imperial. allow me to introduce you to a world of pain

FORCE FRYING WOK!

WHAM!!!!

Okay, I lied. It was a Wok. I mistook him for a wabbit.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 19th, 2003, 05:30:42 AM

Like Eddy (and the female Eddy, I forget her name) in Tekken 3?

Jarek T'chort
Dec 19th, 2003, 08:02:48 AM
It's a brazilian martial art that looks like dancing,it requires a lot of movement and it looks a lot like breakdancing.

How where what now?

Charley
Dec 19th, 2003, 08:24:58 AM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
Like Eddy (and the female Eddy, I forget her name) in Tekken 3?

Yes, like Eddy.

(Although it's tough to parry a lightsaber with your feet, and I predict that doing this crazy stuff, while within the rules, will make you a shorter person)

Leorna Skylight
Dec 19th, 2003, 03:06:09 PM
Yes, I can. AWESOME! Yay for me! Let's dance! *does pop star dance*