PDA

View Full Version : To join or not to join, that is the Question...

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Dec 17th, 2003, 08:15:24 PM
Dr. Hayden Radnor opened the door to the recruitment center. His good friend, Mylia Basque was going to come over with him, but was called away by her boyfriend suddenly. So, Hayden was alone now and ready to talk to someone about possibly joining the Order. Not many were around, but he did recongnize a few Jedi faces and simply waited until they were done talking to others. Hopefully, one of them would take notice of him.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 17th, 2003, 11:58:17 PM
He'd seen Hayden walking the halls... and then...enter the RC? Nah. And then he looked again.. No joke. Thus, he followed. The doctor had disappeared into the RC before Falcon could catch him. So he slipped in the door just before it closed..

"Hey!...Hayden....You? Here..well, Hey!"

The knight walked up to him.

"So are you just visiting, or are you here to become one of us?"

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Dec 18th, 2003, 07:51:20 AM
"Master Gyndar, hello." Hayden said with a friendly nod. "Thinking about it, Sir, I must admit. But, I have a couple of questions before I commit myself."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 18th, 2003, 06:11:48 PM
He nodded...

"Questions? Well, go ahead doctor, shoot."

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Dec 18th, 2003, 09:59:38 PM
"Well, I suppose my main question is about time. How much time is put in to training on a daily basis. Reason is, Jacali still has a few weeks yet in rehab and I'd like to finish out the time to get her back to the GJO. Is it possible for me to continue to do this and join the Order?"

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 19th, 2003, 09:27:57 PM
Mmmhmmm...

"I'd say it depends on your schedule, and your prospective master's schedule. But, being a teacher myself, it is our job to make time for our students...our job to teach them. So you could easily start out slow here at the Order, while finishing with Jacali, and then go in to full time training. Whatever might work."

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Dec 21st, 2003, 06:52:46 AM
"Hmmm," he answered as he rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "That just might be workable. I could kill two birds with one stone, as the saying goes. So, about this master thing. How does one go about getting a master?" He gave Falcon a hopeful look.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 11:42:27 AM
He grinned widely. He saw that hopeful look. Having seen the man at work, and knowing his attitude...Well, Hayden was a consideration.

"Ah, usually by inquirng of an available master or a master taking one on as a student. I myself have, ahh, one or two students. "

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Dec 23rd, 2003, 02:37:39 PM
"You would mind taking on another? I'd be quite slow for about three weeks, that's what I'm shooting for Jacali's return. But, my schedule isn't an all day thing, so I have time for some part-time training." Hayden replied. "Most of my mornings are somewhat free."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:48:00 PM
Mmmhmm..

"No, not at all. I wouldn't mind. It would be, ah, interesting, considering that Rikki and yourself are in the same field, and will probably be working together in the med centre. And under my tutelage, if you like."

Dr. Hayden Radnor
Dec 24th, 2003, 04:16:12 PM
Hayden grinned. "That would be awesome, Master Gyndar."