PDA

View Full Version : Giving a heads up

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 17th, 2003, 10:44:10 AM
Friday may be my last day posting on the Boards until after Christmas. I don't know if my parents will let me post at their place over Christmas. I'll try, but I just may not be able to (or I may not be in the mood to since I'll be seeing my parents for the first time in months) so please don't be surprised if I don't do any posting after Friday morning.

Characters to be affected will be as follows:
Natia Elessar
Marga Alton
Vista Alor
Shandri La

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 17th, 2003, 10:59:01 AM
Take time out for Christmas. I think the rest of us will be.

Rognan Dar
Dec 17th, 2003, 03:06:19 PM
I wont...all my family (and almost half of my moms family) are here. But have a good time and don't post unless you want to. We all understand that RL comes first. :)

Dae Jinn
Dec 17th, 2003, 03:22:18 PM
The only posts people make at christmas are to 'merry christmad everyone!' and "lookit what I got :D' threads

Rognan Dar
Dec 17th, 2003, 03:24:24 PM
Is that a complaint or a statement?

Marga Alton
Dec 18th, 2003, 10:13:25 AM
Oh, I fully intend to take time out for Christmas, but my morning routine is I get up, get dressed, and then I come to the boards for about a half-hour. If I'm on for more then that, then chances are I'm part way through my day and at some place else which has the internet.

But I get to see my parents AND the white stuff called snow(I hope) In 48 hours, I'm going to be with my parents for Christmas and I'm bouncing off of walls here with excitment.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 18th, 2003, 02:35:51 PM
Snow? Not THAT mythical substance again?!?!?

Alpha
Dec 18th, 2003, 02:45:17 PM
Just cause you've never seen it...:)

Rognan Dar
Dec 18th, 2003, 03:47:11 PM
If you didn't see the pics I posted, Marcus, then you missed out what we call: Snow. But if you would like to really see it I could send you a pic and then we will have no more of this mythical substance thing.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 18th, 2003, 04:04:57 PM
Yeah, we have snow here too, Mark. So, it's real...I wish we didn't, that would be quite alright by me...

Rognan Dar
Dec 18th, 2003, 04:10:50 PM
I wish there was snow here. All we get at this time is rain and 30mph wind gusts. Its kind of scary the sounds these gust make...you think that your room might fly away...

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 18th, 2003, 06:09:05 PM
I know that feeling, Rog. I live in an apartment in a peg barn, and it sways when it's windy. First time, it swayed scared the crap out of me!! Now, it just lulls me to sleep, like a ship...:)

Oh, and thanks for the warning, Natia!! Quay, Ridge, River and Angelina will all still be here when you get back!! Have a great holiday!!!

Abagael Zellan
Dec 18th, 2003, 11:44:57 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
Snow? Not THAT mythical substance again?!?!?

Oh, I am just so sick of you and your little warm-all-the-time home, buddy :mad

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 19th, 2003, 12:54:36 AM
Originally posted by Abagael Zellan
Oh, I am just so sick of you and your little warm-all-the-time home, buddy :mad

You want a piece of Sydney warm? Turn your oven on for a bit.

IT'S TOO <smallfont color={hovercolor}>-Censored-</smallfont>ING HOT AND HUMID TODAY!!!!

Abagael Zellan
Dec 19th, 2003, 02:54:55 AM
:lol

For a second I thought you were going to tell me to stick my head in the oven.

I'll send you a snowball in a cooler when I get home :D

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 20th, 2003, 02:02:27 PM
NOOOOO IT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE!!!!!

*cries silently to herself*

Here I was looking forward to snow and there is none. Well, there's like one to two inches max and two inches would be pushing it. Temperature here is in the positives. (I use the Celcius, not Faihrenhite{sp?})

Rognan Dar
Dec 20th, 2003, 04:34:02 PM
Well...at lest you can look at the snow...er...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 20th, 2003, 08:02:36 PM
But the snow's melting. It's not supposed to. I might start believing that snow is mythical again.

Don't worry Ol'Gramps, snow is for the most part mythical.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 20th, 2003, 08:19:14 PM
Snow is mythical everywhere on this island.

Except Mt. Washington and Mt. Cain in the winter.

This is why I snowboard.

Rognan Dar
Dec 21st, 2003, 05:57:39 PM
We hardly ever get any snow here either. Its snows all around us but not on us. But it is really cold...thats about it....

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 21st, 2003, 06:06:32 PM
Well, after many years of ice skating on inside rinks, I have finally ice skated outside on a frozen pond. And I only fell once since my Dad and I were goofing around a bit. I land on my knee, but my Dad fell and landed on his butt.

Rognan Dar
Dec 21st, 2003, 06:15:27 PM
Ouch! I hate landing on my butt. Everything else is fine but not the butt...its like getting punched in the nose. Doesn't hurt to bad but just doesn't feel good.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 21st, 2003, 06:46:07 PM
Try breaking your tailbone. I did that when I was in seventh grade, got knocked down on rollerskates. It hurt like hell for weeks!!! Couldn't sit, stand, lie...it was bad.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 21st, 2003, 09:23:27 PM
I'd rather not break my tailbone. I have enough things wrong with me as it is, I don't need broken bones on top of that.

Yup, my parents and I just got back from a birthday dinner (which is a week late) and I had an excellent dinner out with them. But man am I tired and sore right now.

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 22nd, 2003, 02:13:39 PM
Nice to meet you "tired and sore right now" I'm crazy! I have to admit that "tired and sore right now" does make for a strange name, but it's not like it's your fault.. :D

Rognan Dar
Dec 22nd, 2003, 03:01:03 PM
If that was a joke....it would need to be put on the list of the worse bad joke ever...

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 22nd, 2003, 04:04:44 PM
It was intended to be a bad joke. :)

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 12:12:58 AM
Who wants to pan her?

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 23rd, 2003, 12:15:04 AM
You meen I don't get to be panned by the master of all pannings? You PooPoo Head!! Why can't I be panned by the master!?

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 12:57:00 AM
Originally posted by Shanaria Fabool
You meen I don't get to be panned by the master of all pannings? You PooPoo Head!! Why can't I be panned by the master!?

Because I'm a right prick.

:evil

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 23rd, 2003, 11:54:44 AM
If I'm going to be panned I want to be panned by somebody that know how to pan correctly1

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 11:58:23 AM
Shan, you have to book an appointment with the master's secretary to get a panning session...Or did you forget?

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 01:52:05 PM
Sometimes he comes to your house and does it. Now thats what I call service :D

I would do the panning...but its not my thing. Now if I had my own move....:evil

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 02:40:44 PM
You bad girl Shan.

Hi Gramps.

And Shan, did you have to bring that joke here. It's bad enough that we do it to each other at home, but must you here??

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 02:44:15 PM
We do that at my house. A lot of my house has the same first name: bored. Its amazing how everyone seems to be 'bored' here. My mom made a rule, because of my brothers complaining about it so much, that if you say that your bored you have to do a job around the house....that ended real fast.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 02:48:23 PM
Bored is not in my vocabulary. If I say I'm bored at my parents place, they send me to bed, no matter what time it is. I say I'm bored at my b/f's place, I'm given a job to do.

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 02:52:06 PM
Sound about the same. :)

Jame Kaman Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 02:54:00 PM
If I say I'm bored at my place, I get told that it's my fault( mouse tells me then that it sounds like a personal problem) and yeah, the chore thing comes up.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 02:55:59 PM
Chores = blah

Why would I want to do somebody elses chores when I have a hard time just doing mine

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 02:59:25 PM
I think thats a question that needs to be aimed at oneself. Why do you have a problem doing your own chores?

But I agree. Chores are no fun. Just like school. But when I don't have either of them my day seems to really be boring. Its like I waste my day being lazy when I could be doing someting.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:01:24 PM
Simple, I just don't like doing chores but they need to be done (that's why I have a roommate who's doing them for me right now) And school is fun. You get to talk with friends you wouldn't otherwise talk to.

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:04:26 PM
Yeah, but doing homeschool you really don't get out of the house that much. Which is fine with me. I don't like the thought of classrooms...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:05:45 PM
You know, I think that three of us (Natia, Rognan, Kaman) are kinda having a game of post tag here.

Homeschool never worked for me. I just got to frustrated with it.

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:07:52 PM
I saw that a ling time ago and hoped that the mods wouldn't see it as spamming. Because we are on a topic here....

I like homeschooling. You set your own pace and don't have to worry to much about homework. Plus you can do extra (if your bored) and be ahead for the next day.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:10:45 PM
True, but that's why I like the classes I'm in right now at College. It's a self paced class, but there's a teacher there in the room with you incase you get stuck.

And we aren't doing just one word posts. We are staying on topic (for the most part) and what we are saying is clean.

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:14:16 PM
Yeah, I guess. I'm also trying to make a new thread and I can't seem to get focused on it....

I'm not much for teachers either. I have this computer program that is basically a on your own school system. Most of it I can do on my own and therefore don't need a teacher to help.

Jame Kaman Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:15:14 PM
I never homeschooled. One of my sisters, and my brother did a bit, but not me.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:16:00 PM
You are so lucky Rog. I wish that things were that easy for me, though I don't need a teacher to help me out often thankfully.

I'm trying not to make new threads right now since I want to keep focused on the threads that I'm in already

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:18:07 PM
Yeah, but this one needs to be made...but I'm to busy jumping back and forth to get it started...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:20:16 PM
What's this thread about??

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:21:16 PM
Oh...*cough*...nothing that great. Really. You will find out in time....all in do time...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:24:55 PM
*pouts*

Meanie head.

Oh well, I wish you the best of luck in getting the thread started.

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:26:34 PM
Might have to wait untill you off line to do it...

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:28:56 PM
Why's that my friend?? Let me guess, I'm distracting you right now

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:30:46 PM
Well, yes. But also so that you will not spoil the plan that we are planning...right...

Jame Kaman Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:32:47 PM
*grins* Right.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:33:55 PM
Uh oh. Should I be worried??

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:35:06 PM
Maybe. Just like the two of you can team up on me...we are able to shift that around to someone else also...:evil

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:55:25 PM
Originally posted by Rognan Dar
Maybe. Just like the two of you can team up on me...we are able to shift that around to someone else also...:evil

Natia speaks softly, but has a big ugly Grandfather. Now, you were hinting something, laddie?

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 04:00:26 PM
*stands beside her Ol'Gramps and :p @ Rog*

I am a delicate young lady you know

*fights to keep from laughing*

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 23rd, 2003, 04:00:35 PM
We like those big, ugly grandfathers!!!! They are like the best!!!!

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 04:03:27 PM
I was not hinting at anything. Really. No physical contact was ever thought of. Jame can back me up.

Why is it that everyone else has someone to hide behind and I'm always stuck by myself? Where's the love?

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 04:04:32 PM
Um, Rog, you've got Marga and Vista, remember.

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 04:10:27 PM
Yeah, but where are they when I need them, huh? There back having sherry and giggles while I face grampa Mark.

I feel so alone...

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 04:13:35 PM
Congrats, Rog. They're called women.

Hello, my darling daughter. Hey Mark.

Marga Alton
Dec 23rd, 2003, 09:23:45 PM
*pokes head into thread*

I'm here Roggie boy. I wouldn't abandon you.

Rognan Dar
Dec 24th, 2003, 02:21:08 PM
Yah, thats easy to say NOW....

Its amazing, to me, how people can come up with so many alterations of my name... She called me Roggie boy. Wei calls me Rog dog (<-likies) and I've seen many more...:D

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 24th, 2003, 05:27:52 PM
Originally posted by Kes'La Bardo
We like those big, ugly grandfathers!!!! They are like the best!!!!

Especially if they are Masters, with large and powerful lightsabres and frying pans.

"My dad can beat up your dad!

Can not!
Can too!
NOT!
TOO!

Well, my Granddad is a Force Master and can kick the living <smallfont color=#98271E>-Censored-</smallfont> out of armies... beat that!"

Hello, my darling daughter. Hey Mark.

o_O Eh? Run that by me again? Have I picked up more family without realising it?

Rognan Dar
Dec 25th, 2003, 02:40:58 PM
I didn't understand that either. One day there is going to be a house of Elessar for all the extended family you have.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 25th, 2003, 04:15:33 PM
I didn't understand that either. One day there is going to be a house of Elessar for all the extended family you have.

And the amusing thing is, I usually pick em up without knowing about it. Maybe in the new year we do a Van DerVeld vs Elessar battle. That'll be like the SW version the Hatfield vs McCoys.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 25th, 2003, 04:35:02 PM
Well, I can garentee that Marcus is going to become a Great Grandpa in the future cause I ain't killing Natia and her and Leten are going to be an item.

And a Van DerVeld vs Elessar battle, has potential.

Rognan Dar
Dec 26th, 2003, 12:25:13 AM
Natia and Leten?! Isn't he like...12 or something? And how old is Natia? 14? Eh....I dont get this either. Man, I must have lost some brain cells playing that 'Dance Dance Revolution' game.

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 26th, 2003, 02:44:57 PM
FYI Leten recently turned 13 years old... :)

Rognan Dar
Dec 26th, 2003, 06:10:53 PM
Whatever.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 27th, 2003, 08:13:02 PM
Mark, it goes like this.

Natia is my daughter by adoption. I was the first man she trusted after eveything that went on between her and her father, legal guardian, etc, etc.... then she came here. So really, if you want to put it that way, I am somehow family of some sort.

Now, when I think about all the people connected to Natia, and myself, and marriages and aadoptions and such, it all becomes rather confusing.

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Dec 28th, 2003, 04:29:47 PM
So since Xazor's my twin sister and is Natia's mum , does that somehow make you her 'step-husband' and me your 'step-brother-in-law' Falcon? o_O

And Mark, does that make me your...step-son? :lol

*Goes to skate some more til head falls off*

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 28th, 2003, 04:56:28 PM
Whew!!! That is darn right confusing!!!

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 29th, 2003, 01:41:51 AM
I have noooo clue. I'm just as confused as Quay.

Cassidy Williams
Dec 29th, 2003, 04:17:04 AM
Originally posted by Zacharia Dawnstrider
So since Xazor's my twin sister and is Natia's mum , does that somehow make you her 'step-husband' and me your 'step-brother-in-law' Falcon? o_O

And Mark, does that make me your...step-son? :lol

*Goes to skate some more til head falls off*

o_O

Hold on... I have an older brother?

I got lost somewhere between the long-lost sisters, nieces that are older than me, almost brother-in-laws, and adoptive so and sos.

:cry

Why cant I just have a normal family!?

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 29th, 2003, 04:24:13 AM
And a Van-Derveld vs Elessar battle, has potential.

PS. We would win.

Rognan Dar
Dec 29th, 2003, 12:46:07 PM
What makes you think that Das?

Cassidy Williams
Dec 29th, 2003, 01:07:58 PM
... anything you can do we can do better, we can do anything better than you...

:p

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Dec 29th, 2003, 01:11:01 PM
You Van Dervelds can't stop mating long enough to fight. :mneh

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 29th, 2003, 01:20:29 PM
What makes you think that Das?

I don't think it. I know it. Half of the Elessars are teenagers :mneh

Originally posted by Cassidy Williams
... anything you can do we can do better, we can do anything better than you...

:p

like, inbreeding!

Originally posted by Zacharia Dawnstrider
You Van Dervelds can't stop mating long enough to fight. :mneh

Alas, no. There has been no breeding in the Van-Derveld family for some time :)

Cassidy Williams
Dec 29th, 2003, 01:35:29 PM
like, inbreeding!

:shootin @ Dasq.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 29th, 2003, 02:13:16 PM
*shakes head laughing*

Zachari(sorry for spelling wrong) is my adopted uncle since Xaz is my adopted mom.

Cassidy is my adopted Aunt since Xaz is my adopted mom.

Falcon is my adopted dad, but has no relation to Xaz or Marcus or anyone else along that line except through me.

*is confused and has to sort this out*

And the Van Dervalds would lose cause the Elessars are better. :p

Xazor Elessar
Dec 29th, 2003, 05:11:19 PM
Because they've got me.

:mneh

You know I'm just kidding, right? ;) All the props go to Marcus. :p

Cassidy Williams
Dec 29th, 2003, 06:22:15 PM
:|

... Marcus

... Verse

... Falcon

... Cassidy's dad

.... Cassidy's REAL dad

... Natia's REAL dad

... Dasquian

Holy bejeebus, how many fathers are in this stupid clan? :lol

Seriously though, we need to come up with a list because I've got no idea who the heck I'm related to.

Xazor Elessar
Dec 29th, 2003, 07:19:18 PM
I'll go through it with you in a PM Cass. It's not too complicated (not for me, at least) but that's because I've been trying to explain it to people for a few years now. :lol

It'll all work out. :)

Rognan Dar
Dec 31st, 2003, 02:26:59 PM
This is why I never wanted to have a family when I came. I thought it would all become like home away from home. I don't see how you all go it. I can't stand thinking that I have so many people related IC. :lol

Marga Alton
Jan 1st, 2004, 02:02:28 PM
It's not that bad really. And you get to find things out which are rather interesting which you didn't know before.

Xaz, Marcus, question for you. With Faith being my IC sister, does that make her related to the two of you somehow??

Rognan Dar
Jan 1st, 2004, 02:17:49 PM
Oh, I'm going to someday get a more...family like thing going on. Just don't know when I'm going to start it.

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 4th, 2004, 07:13:44 AM
PS. We would win.

Yeah? that sounds like a challenge, doggie boy. We would pwn your azz.

Xaz, Marcus, question for you. With Faith being my IC sister, does that make her related to the two of you somehow??

Somehow, the answer appears to be yes. Oh Gawd, we need an Elessar family tree to help sort this out.

Now's lets see.

Starting from the top, there's Marcus Elessar. Now, lets add whom we know from there. There's Helenias (wife), Xazor, Jina (adopted daughters), unborn natural child, sex unknown as yet. Natia is grand daughter, along with Valanya. All right, add em in and lets see how far this really goes.

Rognan Dar
Jan 4th, 2004, 04:47:17 PM
Wow. I never knew there was that many of you people. This world is doomed. DOOMED I TELL YOU!!

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 5th, 2004, 11:51:43 AM
When I get the time, I'll sit down and make up an Elessar family tree. It'll definately prove to be interesting.

Rog, you're already on the way of having a family since you've taken Vista in.

Dasquian Belargic
Jan 5th, 2004, 11:52:58 AM
Wow. I never knew there was that many of you people. This world is doomed. DOOMED I TELL YOU!!

HAHA you think that's a lot of family members? You must be mad.

Marga Alton
Jan 5th, 2004, 11:57:48 AM
Roggie boy, I can show you a family tree that will almost certainly drive you mad. So far, the Elessars don't compare to this one family tree that I've done up.

Rognan Dar
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:34:19 PM
Who's tree is this again? This is all getting to be so confusing...

BTW....I BROKE TWO THOUSAND POSTS!!! Dont know when I did it...must have been today at sometime...but...I DID IT, I DID IT!

But that thing with Vista may not be a forever thing...(If I can manage it)...and I have...other things that will happen that you will soon find out (If I can manage that too).

Marcus Telcontar
Jan 5th, 2004, 07:57:51 PM
Originally posted by Dasquian Belargic
HAHA you think that's a lot of family members? You must be mad.

Yeah, but we aint even realyl started listing em off. But if you think the VanDevVelds / Elessar's are bad, my RL family tree would boggle the mind. Mum was 3rd of 8 kids, dad the 1st of 12(!)

I'm the second eldest living grandchild on dad's side, there are 28 younger at least that I know of. There's at least 20 on mum's side. Believe me, you want to know about huge families and messy family trees? I know allllllllll about it.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 5th, 2004, 09:44:29 PM
Okay, Anybody who's related to 'Elessars', 'Dawnstriders', and 'Lerfs' should PM myself, and or Falcon Gyndar so we can do up a family tree and we want to make sure that we get everything related to these characters.

So, if you would be so kind as to PM us with a list of your relations and how you are related to either Marcus, Xazor, Natia, or even Falcon, please feel free. Also, please feel free to post relevent threads which explain these relations to us. (Yes, I will be checking the IC Family thread)

Roggie Boy, the tree I'm talking about is the Fabool family tree, and it hasn't been updated for a few years now. Need to update it soon.

As for Vista, talk to Falcon about troubles with children. He knows and he's willing to help you out with it (possibly take her off your hands for you.)

Rognan Dar
Jan 6th, 2004, 12:07:06 AM
The Fabool Family? I didn't even know there was that many to make a tree with...

And I have no problem with Vista. I just need to think about what I'm going to do with her. My little place is getting crowded and will continue so it seems. But I'll talk to you about it or something and figure it all out...might just adopt the little bugger. He would like to just send her off...hasn't the heart. Or has a heart...dont know which on it is.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 6th, 2004, 06:26:18 PM
Don't worry Rognan, Shanaria is the only member of the Fabool Family on this board. The family was created and used mainly in a person to person, Star Wars RPG done on paper and using dice. That RPG Is only being used as Shanaria's background/ family line. Some of the other Fabools Were used in Talkcity and the Ezboards, but were never brought to SWFans, due to the fact I know that they would be considered too powerful, and I would have to recreate them.

I created Shanaria Fabool just for use at SWFans, and it seems to me that She will be the only Fabool used on this board.

Even though it has no bering on anything that happens here, aside from helping you understand where Shanaria comes from, I'll give you a taste of the size of her living family.

Shanaria has:
1 Great Grandmother
2 Grandfather
3 Grandmothers
1 Great Uncle
1 Great Aunt
15 Aunts
6 Uncles
27 Cousins
14 Neices
5 Nefues
1 Mother
2 Fathers
3 Sisters
1 Brother

Then above and beond all that there is also about another 127 people that are realated through adoption.

And since I was the Game Master of this RPG that they were in, I was playing about 98% of the Fabool Family.

Rognan Dar
Jan 6th, 2004, 11:35:00 PM
I don't see a point, yet, in why people find so much joy in having a family that is almost uncontrolable. Its not that the numbers are to much; it is quite understandable. If I did a tree of MY family (RL one) it could be about that without any adoptions and such. (Why is there so many of those these days?) And that would just be my parents parents and kids all the way down. And there isn't that much.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 7th, 2004, 01:09:37 PM
The fact that it got uncontrolable is the reason why I'm limiting my usage of the fabool family here to only Shanaria, and maybe one other, and posabily NPCing some of the others for one or two threads.