PDA

View Full Version : A little this, a little that and you got a kid hell bent on revenge...

Daen C'allyx
Dec 15th, 2003, 05:51:49 PM
http://swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33527 (http://)

I'd prefer a Jedi reply to this. It's a branch off of some un-RPed (I didn't see a point in making a thread revolving around them) ponderings--see 'make-the-suckers-pay'--that Daen has been having and thathave been growing increasingly violent. He may or may not act upon them, depending on how things pan out.

Anyone interested?

Loki Ahmrah
Dec 15th, 2003, 05:58:06 PM
I'll definately be up for it as Sin. He'll sympathise with Daen's desire for revenge and will probably offer to help him achieve that revenge, not your role model Jedi of course but I that's where the fun is found. >D

Daen C'allyx
Dec 15th, 2003, 06:18:08 PM
...And what could be more fun than a little carnage, I ask you?

Sounds good buddy :). Anyone willing to step in and try to stop it?

Pierce Tondry
Dec 16th, 2003, 11:17:35 AM
I would offer, but I've got a full work week this week and I'm not sure how my time will flow, especially when it comes to RPs. If no one else responds, I'll post when I can.

Rognan Dar
Dec 16th, 2003, 02:58:16 PM
Hmm...I might be interested since Rognan is going through a anger problem at the moment. If you don't mind a padawan doing it I'll jump in. But your link isn't working...:(

Daen C'allyx
Dec 18th, 2003, 07:14:57 PM
Whokay, been a few changes. :)

Thus far, the thread in the B&G is looking like it will branch into another. Daen, Sin, and Quay'Na Rakai (and possibly Angelina Kincaid) are going to head off to the planet Kiffex, where the blokes that knocked off Daen's master are. The intention is to find the guys and kill them (I know for sure that Quay'Na is willing to do this, and Daen (duh) would as well.)

Just an update, to see if people are still interested since it has changed somewhat.

Zacharia Dawnstrider
Dec 23rd, 2003, 12:10:30 AM
*Raises hand*

I am -- and I'm going to PM you soon... :D