PDA

View Full Version : Spider-man 2 teaser online

ReaperFett
Dec 15th, 2003, 11:13:51 AM
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/sony/spiderman2/

WARNING - It's a Streaming trailer :mad

Started off meh, still don't like Maguire and Dunst. Picked up big time after though :D

Ace McCloud
Dec 15th, 2003, 11:24:35 AM
Dr. Octopus kicks so much...uh...tail! (Blasted censor)

ReaperFett
Dec 15th, 2003, 11:40:31 AM
Tentacle Ace. He kicks Tentacle ;)

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 15th, 2003, 12:35:11 PM
Yeah Doc Ock does look cool. Still not sure about Alfred Molina playing him I guess we will have to wait and see there.

Pierce Tondry
Dec 15th, 2003, 12:59:50 PM
Impressive.

Most impressive.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 15th, 2003, 01:00:55 PM
Originally posted by Pierce Tondry
Impressive.

Most impressive.

"I find the lack of action disturbing."

All those Spiderman swinging through the city scenes could have been cut for some more Docarific clips!

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 15th, 2003, 01:16:43 PM
Well I don't think they should show much of Doc Ock yet. Still it is a teaser and I don't expect much. Overall I liked it, I rate it the third best trailer I have seen for next year after Harry Potter and Troy.

ReaperFett
Dec 15th, 2003, 01:35:59 PM
Also, remember that the Ock SFX might not be ready yet. This trailer was at a comic con a few months back, so we're talking 8 months before release.

Ace McCloud
Dec 15th, 2003, 04:05:43 PM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
Also, remember that the Ock SFX might not be ready yet. This trailer was at a comic con a few months back, so we're talking 8 months before release.

Slackers :grumble

JMK
Dec 15th, 2003, 04:39:23 PM
I like it so far. Terrific intro.

Taylor Millard
Dec 15th, 2003, 05:02:33 PM
Boy you can tell Danny Elfman did the music. Sounds almost exactly like Batman.

I half expected to see a Bat-signal pop up somewhere.

Outside of that...This movie looks good. Real good.

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 15th, 2003, 10:20:29 PM
Originally posted by Ace McCloud
Slackers :grumble

Well to be fair it is hard for them to get the effects done that fast for example in Harry Potter they still haven't finished the Dementors and the CGI involving Buckbeak (a half horse half eagle) usually it takes months to finish up the effects on these kind of movies.

Ace McCloud
Dec 15th, 2003, 10:53:07 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Master Carr
Well to be fair it is hard for them to get the effects done that fast for example in Harry Potter they still haven't finished the Dementors and the CGI involving Buckbeak (a half horse half eagle) usually it takes months to finish up the effects on these kind of movies.

Yea, but I call them slackers to the fact that I can't watch it right now, as i would like to ;)

But you know how it goes. A la zy guy here, another there. Cut out an hour early today, 2 days later. Sick this day...it all adds up. :mneh

Jedi Master Carr
Dec 15th, 2003, 11:02:11 PM
Well I am sure they could rush to get it done but they set this date in advance so they are purposely taking their time.

Vhiran Crescent
Dec 15th, 2003, 11:37:42 PM
Yea, I know. But thats what I hate -_- but from their side, it'd be a pretty nice work environment.

ReaperFett
Dec 16th, 2003, 11:39:20 AM
http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/spiderman2qt.html - Better quality and not a streamer.