PDA

View Full Version : Hangover from hell (Open)

Hunk
Dec 15th, 2003, 02:54:38 AM
(If someone who knows Hunk could stumble across him in this condition, it would be peachy)

The morning after.

For anyone who's ever been on a bender, it's the time they dread. And Hunk was no different, for a long day of drinking had been capped off at Yoghurt's Bar and Grill. (http://sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33511) Perhaps it was a subconcious desire for familiar surroundings, perhaps it was was just laziness, perhaps it was...no, you know what, let's just say it was laziness.

Whatever the case, Hamilton now found himself sprawled over a stone bench under a pair of trees, hiding from the nosey, uncomfortable sun. His head was pounding, his mouth tasted and felt like it was full of taun-taun fur, and his stomach still felt queesy. On the ground next to him was a friendly reminder of last night in a pile of vomit. Correction, it wasn't all on the ground--a good amount was on his simple blue cotton tunic as well.

He opened his eyes reluctantly, trying to figure out where he was and how he got there. Thinking better of it, he closed his eyes again and hid his head in his arm. He'd think later, when the dance troop decided to stop performing on his forehead.

Ace McCloud
Dec 16th, 2003, 09:17:02 PM
OOC: Hope you don't mind if join. If you do, just send me a pm

IC:
Ace was enjoying his little "vacation" from hell. For the past month he had been in and out of life and death situations like a rogue ship trying to navigate through The Maw. He had tried to drown out some of with alcohol last night, but only to run into more trouble. Now he had a little bit of a hang over himself. Drinking 12 of the strongest drinks Yogs' has wasn't the greatest idea. Though, he's had so many hang overs hes gotten used to it by now.

Walking through one of the gardens at the GJO, he noticed something somewhat odd, though not surprising. A rather large man was spralled out on one of the benches, with the stench of puke and the vibrations of pain about him. Ace couldn't help but laugh from underneath his hood as he neared him.

"Hangovers are from hell, eh?" He said, feeling oddly feckless today. It wasn't like him to approach people, but what the hell.

Hunk
Dec 18th, 2003, 03:40:24 PM
(OOC: no problem at all)

Arrrrrg, what the hell was this? Some police officer telling him to move along, or perhaps just a do-gooder that didn't know to leave well enough alone. Either way, Hunk had to fight to not just lay them out so he could sleep in peace.

Without moving, he spoke into his arm, "What do you want? Can't you just let a guy rest in peace?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Dec 18th, 2003, 10:30:40 PM
It was Jacali's usual morning workout or so that's what she called it, making her rounds around the Order, leg braces and all.

The crutches she now used to get around were giving her shoulders and arms quite a good workout. She could no longer run with Mylia, but it didn't mean that she couldn't enjoy a brisk walk every morning, so that's what she did.

She pumped her crutches forward, getting in a rhythm with her legs swinging to take her next step.

It was about that time, when she saw Padawan Ace McCloud talking to a man laying on a bench...wait. It was the same man that she'd talked to the day before, only now he looked...somewhat disheveled.

Hamilton.

She was about to speak when one of her crutches slid in something on ground. Her weight wasn't evenly set, so when she attempted to catch herself, it did more harm than good as she twisted strangely and ended up on her back on the ground.

Jacali groaned as she smelled something pretty darn bad. "Ugh...ow..." As a pain went through her lower back, where she'd had surgery not so long ago.

Hunk
Dec 19th, 2003, 01:50:40 AM
He heard the dull thump of a body hitting the ground. What the hell? Did the guy faint or something? Reluctantly, he lifted his head, wincing at the bright sunlight. Waiting for a few moments as the sunspots dancing before his eyes disappeared, he took in the scene before him. The young man's attention seemed to be elsewhere, but he was still standing. Looking down, the first thing he noticed was the crutches.

Then the braces.

Groaning to himself, he slowly got up. Maybe if he helped the woman to her feet she'd leave him alone. He reached down, then hurredly wiped off his hand on his pants before reaching it out again.

"Uhh, miss? Here, let me help you up", he croaked, his throat quite dry.

imported_Jacali Danner
Dec 19th, 2003, 09:15:03 AM
Jacali sat up and shook her head. Her back ached a little, but she thought she was alright. Though, being on the ground like this was going to take more than one hand to get her back on her feet.

Shame and embarrassment washed over her as she picked up one of her crutches and steadied it with her left hand, while she took ahold of Hamilton with her right. As she pulled herself back up into a standing position, she quickly asked. "Ace, can you hand me my other crutch?" She was in a slight fear of falling again, if she didn't get it right away.

Ace McCloud
Dec 20th, 2003, 08:36:23 PM
Was that Jacali? He hadn't seen her since the accident. Simply been too busy to really notice her around much. He was moderatly happy to see her, even if she were on the ground.

He walked over to her and picked up her crutch, handing it to her. "Certianly mi'lady."

imported_Jacali Danner
Dec 20th, 2003, 08:49:40 PM
"Thanks, Ace." She smiled brightly as she steadied herself again, once she was comfortably leaning on both crutches now.

Jacali looked at Hamilton. "Are you alright, Hamilton? You look like you could use some juice or something."

Hunk
Dec 27th, 2003, 12:43:28 PM
"I'm...I'm fine," he grunted.

"Listen, I should be going." Hamilton continued, glancing around him. Where was the exit? How did he get in here? He really didn't feel like staying here any longer than he had to. He had no idea where he was headed, but anywhere had to be better than here.

"How does a guy get out of here?" he asked, with no one in particular in mind.

Ace McCloud
Dec 30th, 2003, 08:16:26 PM
"Perhaps he had a little too much juice last night," Ace said with a smirk, unseen under the shadow cast by his hood.

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 1st, 2004, 02:16:12 PM
"Hamilton, we're not here to bite you. You don't have to go running off everytime someone tries to talk to you." Jacali stated as-a-matter-of-factly.

Hunk
Jan 5th, 2004, 12:53:36 AM
"It's not you, really, it's me"

(Did I just use the "its not you its me" line? Please, tell me I didn't)

"But please, don't give me any of your high-and-mighty jedi talks. You all walk around like you've never made a mistake before in your life. Well get off of it, you're one step away from every other slob out there."

He paused for a moment, wondering where that outburst came from and why it was directed at these two.

"I'm sorry. Really, I'm not feeling good and it'd be better if I leave," he said, bloodshot eyes darting back and forth, "so where's the exit?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 5th, 2004, 04:21:21 AM
Jacali was suddenly caught off guard by his mean conclusion of her. "Mistakes? Like you think that I've never made any mistakes? What the hell do you think these are?" She gestured down to her leg braces and the ugly shoes they were attached too. "Something I really enjoy using?"

The Padawan looked away for a moment and got back control of her tongue as he apologized. She would never take back what she did so save that little boy's life, she would've even died for him. "That was wrong of me to say, I'm sorry."

Jacali sighed and looked down. "The exit is that way." She said quietly and pointed in the general direction.