PDA

View Full Version : Guess what happend to me tonight...

Ishan Shade
Dec 13th, 2003, 11:27:46 PM
Me and a buddy were coming home from playing poker out at a friends house and the roads are terrible here (Kentucky) we've gotten snow all day and hail started to fall - so the roads were basically ice, snow and mush. We passed a car hanging sideways on a small overhang ditch/cliff that was really steep.

The car was almost completely turned over hanging by a tree on the ditch. When we passed they blared thier horn and we stopped. I called 911 and when we went to the car, the 3 people inside had a infant with them. I had to crawl over to the car and take the child out from the window, and crawl back with her. I took her to our car and the fire department took about 15 minutes to get there, when they did - they got the three people out and chained thier car to pull it to the top.

Everyone was fine, especially the baby - the whole time it didn't make a sound, just layed in my lap. It was amazing...thank God no one was hurt.

She was adorable :)

Just had to share that with you all, it was a crazy night!

Dae Jinn
Dec 13th, 2003, 11:31:15 PM
Wow. *huggles for Ishan the hero* That's really amazing!

Ishan Shade
Dec 13th, 2003, 11:32:28 PM
Yeah, it was alright.

You would not believe how calm she was...like nothing had ever happen - didn't make a sound :)

Vhiran Crescent
Dec 14th, 2003, 01:38:53 AM
Ishan the hero!! Maybe you should take up wearing tights?

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Dec 14th, 2003, 02:25:39 AM
That was a wonderful thing for you to do, Ishan! :hug

The next time Im in KY, I'll keep my eyes open for the MIT (Man In Tights ;))

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 14th, 2003, 07:07:15 AM
Next time I'm in KY, warn me...I'll keep my eyes closed, ESPECIALLY if you're wearing tights. :lol

Ishan Shade
Dec 14th, 2003, 09:04:20 AM
:lol

I think I could pull it off :)...........weeeell maybe not. :D

Nathanial K'cansce
Dec 14th, 2003, 11:25:27 AM
You're my hero. ^_^

Frakorr
Dec 14th, 2003, 12:28:47 PM
Thats more than alot of us can say we have ever done. Well done.

imported_Jacali Danner
Dec 14th, 2003, 12:41:48 PM
I agree!! Very well done!!!

Zeke
Dec 14th, 2003, 05:55:39 PM
We should make "Ishan the Hero" your username for a while.

Ishan Shade
Dec 14th, 2003, 06:49:44 PM
:)

I don't think it's like that really....anyone who would have seen that would have helped, at least I hope so.

I'm just glad that no one was hurt, especially the infant.

Kariss
Dec 14th, 2003, 08:19:56 PM
Such bravery! Totally awesome...they were lucky you and the others passed by when you did.

Bravo!

Dae Jinn
Dec 14th, 2003, 09:22:06 PM
Originally posted by Ishan Shade
:)

I don't think it's like that really....anyone who would have seen that would have helped, at least I hope so.

I'm sure there were people who wuold've seen it and just driven by (sadly). *agress with kariss*

AmazonBabe
Dec 18th, 2003, 06:07:02 PM
:lol

I think I could pull it off :)...........weeeell maybe not. :D

NO! Please, keep the tights ON! >_<

:p

And good work in saving the child and family. That was very heroic of you. :)

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 18th, 2003, 06:19:45 PM
Hooray! Congrats on not passing by, and making a difference. Sadly, I bet there are many people who would have.

ReaperFett
Dec 18th, 2003, 06:22:46 PM
Oh cut that modesty rubbish! ;)

Seriously, some would freeze, considering you don't know the state of the car and what not.

Good job :D