PDA

View Full Version : Alone and in Trouble (open)

Luna Eclypse
Dec 13th, 2003, 12:28:27 AM
it was a dark stormy night on Corascant. it was raining and lightning was flashing through the night sky. The streets where empty exept in a small back street that was home to many thugs and gangs

A woman stood alone in the middle of the street corpses littred the ground around her, Her cloths were wet and her black hair fell over her face. in each hand she held a Metal Sai that was covered in blood. Her left arm and several other places had been cut by her attackers and a her right leg had a large blaster burn on it

A strange metal device was around her neck which had been damaged in the battle. the woman stood there stareing at nothing as the rain continued to fall and her cuts continued to bleed.

Ezekiel Frost
Dec 13th, 2003, 12:59:26 AM
A somewhat tall, grizzled man wanders through the streets, braving the rain for no other reason than a desire to get out and walk. He liked the rain... even liked being out in it. Something about it was just plain peaceful to him. The sound of the drops bouncing off the brim of his hat and the steady cadence of his footfalls are the only sounds accompanying his thoughts.

He walks along, staff in hand, when he notices something odd. The water on the ground is taking on a pinkish tinge. As he continues, the ruddy hue continues to deepen until there is an unmistakable rivulet of blood flowing along the drenched streets. Picking up his pace, he traces the blood to its source. He finds a woman standing stock still in the rain, almost as if she's in a vertical coma. All around her are dead bodies. From the blood stained weapons in her hands, he can only assume they died by her hands. He'd seen people act this way before... shock, generally. A person does something they didn't know they could do or didn't think they were capable of doing, and when it's over, their mind simply doesn't know how process what just happened. He knows he must help the woman, but he must be careful as well. She may still be on edge. With his staff in both hands defensively, he moves toward the woman. He makes sure to move in slowly, no sudden moves, and to stay in her line of sight. The last thing she needs is to be startled. Speaking quietly in his rough-hewn voice, he tries to address the woman.

"Ma'am? Are you alright? Can ya tell me what happened here?"

Luna Eclypse
Dec 13th, 2003, 03:08:38 PM
The woman didn't move as Ezekiel drew nearer to her. After he spoke she blinkedher eyes once "they died" She said so quietly that Ezekeil could barely hear it

She took a step closer to him but winced as pain shot through her leg "help me" She said right before she started falling forward toward Ezekiel.

Ezekiel Frost
Dec 13th, 2003, 10:59:05 PM
Ezekiel's eyes widen as the woman starts to topple. Moving as quickly as he can, he positions himself so that the woman basically drapes herself across him. He lets go of his staff, but as it is pinned between the two of them, it's not going anywhere. Taking the weapons from her hands, he drapes her arms over his shoulders. Taking her sai, he puts them into his belt. The matter of the blood will have to be covered later.

Though an older man, Ezekiel is still strong, possessing the strength built by years of manual labor on his farm. As such, he does not have too much trouble getting the woman across one shoulder. Taking his staff in hand once more, he starts to look for the nearest comm station.

He can just make one out not 2 blocks away. Making sure his passenger is secure, he heads off toward it.

Ace McCloud
Dec 14th, 2003, 02:05:45 AM
Ace had arrived a little too late. He felt the conflict arise from almost 3 miles away. He hurried to the bloodied battle ground, perhaps out of curiosity, or perhaps for his lust for battle. But either way, he had arrived and she was already being helped.

From slippery rooftops, Ace launced himself down infront of the man carrying the Sai artist. His cloak flapped through the wind as he came down upon the steelcrete. The rain danced about his hood and off his shoulders. He was completely soaked, as were the others. He had always loved the rain and being out in it. Maybe because it rained so much on Endor when he was a child, but he wasn't exactly sure.

The Jedi stood up straight, his blue eyes gleaming through the shadow of his hood. "I see I am a little late..."

Ezekiel Frost
Dec 14th, 2003, 11:17:08 PM
OOC: Hope I'm not out of post order here, since I assume Luna is passed out. If I'm wrong, please PM me and I'll be happy to edit.

IC: The older Jedi nods in agreement.

"I reckon so. Found her over yonder." He gestures with his head back to the location of the dead bodies. "Dunno what happened. Lots a' people dead, this lady all torn up. Bout to go get her some help. You gonna gimme a hand with her?"

He's not sure what to make of this newcomer. He eyes him closely to find out his intentions.

Ace McCloud
Dec 15th, 2003, 11:08:36 AM
Ace nodded, "I figured..." His voice was low and scratchy, one of unrest and a glint of hate. He had felt the vibrations of death sent out through the force, which is what brought him here.

"Can you carry her?" He asked, not sure of the man's strength. Ace could tell he was very well built and strong, but older no doubt.

Ezekiel Frost
Dec 25th, 2003, 02:14:25 PM
The older Jedi nods to the younger.

"I got her. She ain't heavy, and I'm only takin' her over there." He points toward the comm station which is now just over a block away. "But if yer any good at healin', or know someone who is, I'd be much obliged."

He continues toward the comm station, but continues talking with the other Jedi. He is not trying to get away from the man, merely trying to get help for the woman as soon as possible.

Luna Eclypse
Jan 6th, 2004, 01:55:26 PM
The woman's eyes opened a little and he looked up at Ezekiel "please help me" He said so quiet that He could barley hear her. Her eyes closed again as she slip into unconsciousness once more.

Ace McCloud
Jan 10th, 2004, 11:44:11 PM
Ace shook his head, "No. I can't heal, and there is no one in the area that can either. We had best just use the comm station..." His voice trailed off as he saw her move ever so slightly. Well, there was sign of life, but if she lived or died, it would make no difference to him.