PDA

View Full Version : Oh the Tribulations of Childhood! (open)

Finrod Ar-Feiniel
Dec 12th, 2003, 02:35:47 PM
"Just in case anyone was wondering, I'm going outside to shoot myself!"

Finrod Ar-Feiniel hollered out to the empty halls of the living quarters and then spun around and stormed out into the Gardens. The little boy with the ash-white hair wore a scowl that could have brought back the Great Flood.

As he stormed down one of the wooded paths, kicking any shrubbery that looked remotely cheerful, Fin's frown grew deeper.

"Why can't it rain!?"

Even the WeatherNet was a pain in the behind. It never did what he wanted.

When he had stormed a good distance from the Temple, Finrod plunged into the small forest and kept pushing through the thick greenery until his small frame could push no longer. Then he simply flopped down onto the dirt and hugged his knees to his chest.

In a very small voice he muttered to the bushes,

"I wasn't really going to shoot myself."

Kelt Simoson
Dec 14th, 2003, 05:05:04 AM
It had been a long, hard day at the council hall today. Kelt, who had been granted a short term of leave, had been called back urgently for some type of gathering. Not being one to hold up any emergency, Kelt had gone but not made to many contributions, little was said by him infact.

Outside it was rather cold, over cast and well, on the brink of a downfall yet defiently holding back its load. This would simply not do for Kelt, The Jedi knight had recently enjoyed a rain walk on the streets of Coruscant and wanted to go again, it made him think made him sort his problems out.

He was about to turn down a passage leading to the interior of the quarters when he spotted a little boy in the garden. Kelt frowned slightly before tilting his head and moving towards the young lad, alone and sitting as if something was upsetting him.

' Hello my friend...' The Green Knight said taking a seat by the young lad on the ground. ' Mind if i join you?' Kelt looked cheerful, a smile crossed his lips.

Finrod Ar-Feiniel
Dec 14th, 2003, 07:17:13 PM
The tall man--practically everyone was tall to Fin--looked far too cheerful for a day like today. Finrod was tempted to decline his offer, but even in a bad mood the boy had some base of manners. Pouting Finrod nodded, then gave a little shrug as if to saay 'I don't care'.

"Yes Sir, go ahead. I guess."

The child moved over slightly, scooting farther underneath the branches of a low bush. He looked at the tiny space, and then at Kelt with concern.

"Can you fit?"

Kelt Simoson
Dec 16th, 2003, 05:46:54 AM
Kelt smiled, he loved kids and how they acted, so innocent.

' Do you wish of me to come in with you?' He said evaluating the small opening'

Finrod Ar-Feiniel
Dec 16th, 2003, 06:28:36 PM
Again Fin shrugged, his head resting on his knobbly knees.

"If you want to."

His startlingly bright gaze held the Knight's own for a moment before dropping to the ground. Finrod began to draw tiny circles in the dirt with the tip of his finger.

Kelt Simoson
Dec 19th, 2003, 12:37:52 PM
Trying his best the Jedi Knight crawled in carefully, just avoiding the few thorns the plant gave off. he sat, crouched uncomfortably beside the little boy.

' So...how are you?' The Knight asked gently.

Finrod Ar-Feiniel
Dec 22nd, 2003, 03:44:25 PM
"Horrible."

Finrod sighed miserably and dropped his head in to his hands. The little boy groaned and then tilted his head sideways to look at Kelt with one eye.

"I keep havin' all this bad stuff happen, sir, and now on top of it all,"

The boy rolled his eye dramatically.

"Girl trouble."

Kelt Simoson
Dec 29th, 2003, 12:12:16 PM
' Girls huh?' Kelt smiled slightly, past experience of women had given him equel trouble in mind.

' Girls can be a complicated creature indeed, if i may ask, whats the girl problem in perticuler?' He did not wish to press the matter, but if he could help, he certainly would.