PDA

View Full Version : The Christmas Invitation

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 12th, 2003, 04:40:21 AM
Winters icy chill had undoubtedly arrived on Coruscant two days before Christmas.

Weather reports speculate up to five inches of snow for the West regions of Curuscant after midnight... Quay's small handheld weather radio announced for the umpteenth time that day. She switched it off and quickly stuck it into one of the pockets of her winter Jedi robes.

Darn, we're going to miss Coruscant's first snow... Quay'Na wasn't too hurt by this.

The West Coruscant Spaceport was busy with an array of Christmas travelers, Quay being one of them.

She stood at the bottom of the Adontis' boarding ramp, her guests should be arriving shortly and then it was off to the warmth of Naboo for Christmas.

The young Padawan was excited to be going and that her father, Cordell had helped her get a ship. The private vessel from the company he worked from, Quantum Exports. It was going to be a strange feeling to know that her father's boss and owner of the export business was coming along as her friend Mylia's guest.

They had somehow met and were now dating, or so it seemed. She was very happy for her friend to know that she had found such a nice guy.

It was dusk, perfect. Anthony would be arriving soon and she couldn't wait to see him again. God, how she loved him. This was going to be the best Christmas ever, she was going to be among family and friends in the Rakai summer estate and nothing could possibly ruin it now, not even Yaz.

Quay'Na grimaced slighlty on the thought of her twin, she didn't like Anthony and was none to shy to admit it. The two sisters were constantly in arguments over Quay'Na's relationship with a darksiding vampire, but even her dad met him and he liked him. Even with that on her side, Yaz just about dismissed the entire Christmas gathering, but Cordell was finally able to talk her into going.

With a deep breath of icy air, the Padawan went back to waiting, she wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. There were only six of them going, so it wouldn't take too long and she didn't even have to fly, the vessel came adapt with a crew of three. All her guests had to do was relax, something that the Padawan hadn't done in a long while.

Cordell Le'Kray
Dec 12th, 2003, 07:04:00 PM
Cordell checked his chrono, it was nearly six PM in standard hours and he felt as if he were running late. The cab was zipping here and there to get to the correct spaceport, since there were several.

It pulled up to the West Coruscant Spaceport and stopped.

"Ya owha thissa, Sira." The cabby said with a strange accent as he pointed to the meter.

Cordell nodded and gave him the credit then got out. Docking bay 34. He began walking and checking the numbers as he went, finally he found it and entered. He was stopped at the doors where he had to hand over the bay pass that his boss had given him earlier that week.

The guards nodded and let him enter.

He found Quay'Na right away and gave her a hug. "Merry Christmas, my dear." He greeted her with a smile.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 12th, 2003, 07:41:44 PM
Quay'Na returned the hug. "Merry Christmas to you too, Dad." As she let go, she noticed he only had one small bag. "Travel light, Dad?"

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Dec 12th, 2003, 07:57:41 PM
Ridge Kincaid was ill---no, that was an understatement. He was down right sick.

He never got sick and couldn't even remember the last time he had been sick. But, today...he was sick.

"Of all days..." he groaned as he sat at his desk in his office. Mylia would be here at any moment and the two of them would be going to the spaceport together in his limo.

Ridge's head was pounding, his teeth were chattering from freezing to death and yet his forehead was sweating and his stomach...he didn't even want to go there.

He felt pretty good until after lunch and then the rest of the day, he'd gone downhill.

Ridge pressed a button on his communicator. "Megan, let me know when Miss Basque arrives, please."

"Yes, sir." Came the reply.

The darksider groaned again and leaned against his desk and held his head in his hands. He felt terrible.

Cordell Le'Kray
Dec 12th, 2003, 08:49:33 PM
He nodded. "Yep, only the necessities and one change of clothes. The rest, I'll buy there." He looked at the ship. "Now, that is quite a vessel, what's the inside like? If I can imagine, pretty expensive, Ridge is a spare no expense type of guy."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 12th, 2003, 09:41:35 PM
"You can say that again, it's very elaborate. Go on in and make yourself at home, the others should be arriving shortly."

Cordell Le'Kray
Dec 13th, 2003, 06:04:37 PM
"Don't mind if I do, Quay." He smiled and walked up the ramp. Elaborate was exactly what it was, it looked a lot bigger on the inside than on the out. Several cabins were in the back and then there were two bunk rooms as well. The lounge was large with many seats about. A galley kitchen the size of his own, was stocked to the brim with all kinds of stuff, as was the wet bar nearby.

A large dining table was attached to one wall with ten leather swivel seats around it that were also attached to the floor.

Taking a can of juice from the frig, he opened it and took a seat.

This was going to be quite a nice ride.

Lady Mylia
Dec 14th, 2003, 09:30:15 PM
Mylia looked at her chrono and then up to the cab driver with annoyance. It seemed they had picked the slowest driver in all of Corusant. She glanced to Yas and by the expression on Yas' face, she could tell they were thinking the same thing. She didn't ever have to use Jedi powers to figure that one out. She smiled as she sent Yas a message through the force, blocking it from others. "We should be arriving soon, thank goodness." She smiled to Yas as she laughed.

Lately, Mylia and Yasmin had been hanging out. Though Mylia was much closer with Quay, as time went on, she became close with Yasmin as well. Anothony was going to be along on the trip, and Mylia's main goal, besides having a good time, was to keep Yas calm around Anothony. For some reason, Yasmin had instantly disliked, no that's an understatement-hated-Anothony. Mylia felt bad for Quay, as she knew Quay wanted desperately for Yas to like Anothony.

With a sudden jolt of the speeder and a rather annoying swak from the alien cab driver, Mylia was torn from her thoughts. She looked up and paid the rude cab driver. Yasmin and Mylia were basically pushed out of the cab with their backs onto the sidewalk in front of Quantum Exports-Ridge's company.

A smile spread across Mylia's face. Ever since she had found out about his plans for River, she and Ridge had been having major problems. They both wanted to stay together, but she just couldn't except what he was planning to do. This vacation would be good for them. It would take them out of their normal atmosphere and put them in a new one, it was a chance to start over, so to speak.

Yasmin and Mylia walked up the steps and through the front door. She nooded to Megan as they began to pass the front desk, but today Megan stopped them. She gave her a confused look and all Megan could say was that Mr. Kincaid wanted to be notified when she had arrived. She looked to Yas with a shrug as they took a seat with their bags and waited for Ridge to arrive.

Mylia was dressed was appeared to be rather warmly, but under her Jedi robes were some of her woredrobe from her days before the Order. A simple pair of pants with a very elegant black backless top. Mylia couldn't wait to be on the warm planet of Naboo with all her friends, just relaxing and being herself.

This was going to be a great trip, on Qyay's family's beautiful summer home on Naboo. Or so she hoped.

http://www.geocities.com/enchantress3121/home.txt

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Dec 14th, 2003, 09:45:35 PM
Ridge heard the communicator buzzing in his office, but he couldn't go anywhere as he heaved again in his private 'fresher.

Oh, this isn't happening!

Once he thought he could stand up again he went to the sink and splashed some cold water over his face and then looked in the mirror.

Oh, Sith!! He looked bad, his face was pale, his eyes were bloodshot and he just looked ill.

He wiped his face dry with a towel and walked back out into his office. Falling into his chair, he pressed the communicators button. "Yeah, Megan?" He asked, his voice sounding suddenly hoarse and rough.

"Miss Basque is here."

With a deep sigh, Ridge answered. "Send her in and tell the driver we'll be leaving shortly."

"Yes, Sir."

Ridge leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes.

Lady Mylia
Dec 14th, 2003, 09:56:06 PM
Mylia sat for a couple moments longer as Megan buzzed Ridge. Mylia sighed and looked around the nice waiting area. It was evident the wealth that Ridge had. Just then, Megan broke up her thoughts. "You can go in now, Miss Basque." Mylia thanked her as she and Yas walked past her into Ridge's office. Mylia dropped her bags on the floor and went over to give what looked like to be a sleeping Ridge a hug. "Hello, honey." She said as she approached.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Dec 15th, 2003, 04:47:08 AM
Ridge opened his eyes and tried to give her a half-smile. "Hello, 'lass." He said, his voice deeper than usual. He started shivering as a trickle of sweat rolled down the side of his face.

He looked at Yaz, "hey, Yasmin." Then at Mylia. "All ready to go? The car is coming around."

He began to stand, his body ached to do so, but he did his best to ignore it.

Lady Mylia
Dec 15th, 2003, 12:23:44 PM
As soon as Ridge stood up, Mylia felt his head. "No no, you aren't going anywhere. Look at you. You're undoubtably sick." She looked at him with sad smile. She was so looking forward to this trip.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Dec 15th, 2003, 04:23:05 PM
"I've been ill before when I've traveled, Mylia. I'll be fine. I'll just go to my usual cabin and sleep, I'll probably be better by tomorrow. We've been looking forward to this trip for weeks, let's just go. I'll be fine." He told her with a slight smile.

"Can you hand me my coat, I'm freezing." He pointed to the coat closet in his office.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 16th, 2003, 04:49:42 PM
Quay'Na shivered as a gust of icy wind blew through her hair causing her Padawan braid to slap her in the face. "Ow!" She grimaced and then tucked it into her robes.

She would be so glad to be off this planet for two weeks, she needed it and to be with Anthony, was even better.

Quay looked around and wondered where he was...

Lady Mylia
Dec 17th, 2003, 05:31:57 AM
Mylia sighed. She knew there was no use fighting with Ridge over this, he was coming, he had already made up his mind. She reached over a took his coat from a near by coat rack and handed it to him. "Here you go, dear."

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Dec 17th, 2003, 05:32:50 PM
He gave her the best smile he could. "Thanks, luv. I'd kiss you, but I can't. The limo should be waiting for us."

Ridge slipped into his coat and grabbed up Mylia and Yasmin's things, even though he felt horrible didn't mean he was going to forget about being a gentleman.

He led the way out of his office. "Have a great Christmas, Megan. See you in two weeks." He told his secretary.

"You too, Mr. Kincaid."

Ridge had to concentrate to keep his stomach from doing flip-flops in the turbo lift as they went down to the parking garage.

Jenson, his driver opened the door for them, as Ridge handed him the luggage. As Mylia and Yasmin were getting in, Ridge turned and made a mad dash in front of a speeder nearby and threw up.

"Merry Christmas..." he groaned as he walked back over to the limo, holding his stomach.

"Sir." Jenson said as he handed Ridge a bucket from the trunk. "One can never be too careful."

"Thanks, Jenson." He said as he took the bucket and got in. He sat on the opposite side of Mylia and Yasmin, by the door and closed his eyes. "The company Christmas party is tonight, he probably thought I got an early start on the booze. I only wish that were so."

Lady Mylia
Dec 18th, 2003, 09:33:33 PM
Mylia watched Ridge with a careful eye. "Hon, are you sure? I mean... we can just stay here and get you well, though the warm Naboo air might do you some good..."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Dec 20th, 2003, 11:55:59 AM
Yasmin sat with Mylia and Ridge in the limo as they rode to meet the others. All she could really think of was her sister and Anthony. The thought of them together annoyed Yasmin to no end. How could her sister be in love with someone like him? She has already had one bad experience with a dark man, why have another? Yasmin just didn't understand it.

As they sped through the busy streets of Corusant that's all she could think about. Soon they would all be together, Yasmin frowned at that thought. This would prove to be an interesting vacation.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Dec 20th, 2003, 04:46:33 PM
Ridge's limo pulled up in front of the correct terminal that the Adontis was stationary at.

The Darksider let himself out as Jenson opened the trunk and handed Ridge the luggage.

With a deep and weary sigh, Ridge looked at his traveling companions and said. "Let's get to the ship, I need to go lay down."

He led them through the guards and saw his pride and joy. The Adontis. First class all the way.

The three of them saw Quay at the bottom of the ramp. But, before Ridge could say anything , he dropped everything and took off behind the ship, with his hand over his mouth.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 20th, 2003, 04:50:40 PM
Quay'Na smiled as she saw the three of them and began to walk towards them.

She raised an eyebrow as Ridge dropped all his luggage and dashed off. "What's going on, Mylia? What 's with Ridge?"

She looked over at Yasmin and smiled. "It's good to see you, sis. I'm so glad you've come. It'll be great, I promise." She gave her sister a warm hug.

Lady Mylia
Dec 20th, 2003, 05:10:26 PM
Mylia watched as Ridge ran off. She looked up to Quay. "He's sick, and stubborn. He refuses to stay home. But maybe, hopefully, the Naboo climate will do him good."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Dec 20th, 2003, 05:13:49 PM
Yasmin half smiled to her sister. Anthony was no where in site, maybe that meant he wasn't coming. Yasmin could only hope. She embraced her sister and her half smiled turned into a full smile. She could never be mad at Quay. "I'm sure it will be great, Quay."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 20th, 2003, 09:26:20 PM
Quay'Na bit her lip and winced as she heard that Ridge was under the weather. "I'm sure the climate will do him good, it's very warm there. I hope, he gets to feeling better."

She smiled at Mylia. "I can't wait for you to meet my father. Aunt Kelli and Uncle Aramis will be there too, Jacoby's new parents. Can't wait to see him either, Aunt Kelli says he's growing like a weed. Oh, and Cheyanne will be there too, she's my other sister on the Rakai side."

Looking at her sister, she added. "It will be a two weeks we'll never forget, Sis. By the way, dad is already here if you want to go see him. I'm just waiting her for Anthony, once he get's here we are free to fly."

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Dec 21st, 2003, 09:32:36 AM
Ridge walked back into view from behind the ship, he seemed a bit paler than before. "Just making sure everything was in order...looks good." He half-smiled at the three women. "Good evening, Quay. It's nice to see you again." He had met her once before.

He loped over and gathered the luggage again, "shall we, ladies? I hear my cabin calling me."

Lady Mylia
Dec 21st, 2003, 09:42:44 PM
Mylia watched as Ridge came from around the ship. She didn't say anything, just shook her head. She turned to Quay and Yas and shrugged with a smile. "What can ya do?" She said as she followed Ridge onto the ship.

Anthony Scott
Dec 22nd, 2003, 11:48:08 PM
"A vacation in a warm sunny place -- how charming. Too bad I'll have to hide." Anthony spoke quietly to himself as a hint of sadness took over his aura. Sighing slightly, the Vampire began walking through a throng of people with two bags at his side. Clad in a long black trench coat, the immortal seemed like just another face in the crowd, save for that no one could actually see his face. The hood of the cloak was drawn up over his head and though the wind was blowing, he felt it naught for he too was of the cold.

Something in his heart warmed his body, though, at the sight of Quay -- the love of his life. "She's so amazing." He whispered to himself and picked up the pace to a near trot until he was standing behind her. Quietly the immortal sat down the bags and wrapped his arms around the woman's body, drawing her close to him. "Oh how I've missed you, my sweet dove." Anthony playfully kissed her on the cheek several times and squeezed her tightly. "I am looking forward to two peaceful weeks with the love of my life and her wonderful family." "As much as they may hate me." He thought to himself but pushed the negativity away for now. Turning Quay around, he grinned and looked into her eyes, knowing that somehow, she could see his.

"I love you so much."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 23rd, 2003, 04:29:30 AM
Quay'Na smiled brightly at him. "And I love you, Anthony. Don't worry, things will be fine, luv. I promise and this is going to be the best vacation, but I'm sure we'll have plenty more to share in the future." She held him close, so he would know just how much she loved him.

This was their first vacation together since their engagement back in October. It would be so nice to have a break from training, but all the same, she would only see Anthony during the evening hours after the sun had set.

But, would make due and make sure that those times would be very special for him and she was looking very forward to it.

"Are you ready, luv? We can go, now." Her ring glistened on her finger as she let him go to grab his bags.

Taking a hold of his hand once again, she led him up the ramp and pressed the close button.

"We can go now," She announced to the captain who was standing in the corridor. "All here and accounted for."

"Yes, Ma'am, we'll be taking off shortly then." He answered and walked up towards the cockpit.

It only took the two a few minutes to put Anthony's luggage in a storage area, before they walked into the lounge, where her dad and Yasmin were.

Quay'Na caught sight of her twin rolling her eyes in frustration and ignored her and was hoping that Anthony didn't see.

Cordell Le'Kray
Dec 23rd, 2003, 04:41:14 AM
Cordell stood and walked over to his daughter and her fiancee. "It's good to see you again, Anthony." He told him with a welcoming smile and a hand shake.

The coldness of Anthony's hand always got him, it was so strange, but he passed it off and sat back down. "I'm looking very forward to this trip, being with my family and all. It'll be the first Christmas for this small group of Le'Kray's. I hope you enjoy yourself, Anthony."

Anthony Scott
Dec 23rd, 2003, 02:36:13 PM
Anthony nodded and smiled as Quay led him to the small room where her family was gathered. His eyes moved about from face to face, only stopping on Yasmin for a moment. It was evident by the feelings in her aura that she did not care for him too much. This had always puzzled the young man who, as he was aware of, had never done anything to cause such dissension. Sighing, his gaze shifted to the face of his future father-in-law. Smiling once again, Anthony pushed back the hood of his cloak and gripped the mans hand in his own. "It's good to see you again." He said with a cheery smile.

As Cordell bestowed his blessing upon Anthony's part of the trip, the immortal bowed slightly and continued smiling. "I will sir -- thank you for allowing me to be a part of this." He said softly before moving back to Quay's side, holding her warm hand within his. All was perfect and he knew that this was going to be two of the best weeks of his life.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:06:39 PM
"I wouldn't have it any other way, Anthony." Quay beamed. "You're going to be family one of these days, but in my heart you already are."

She was so happy that he was here, everything was perfect.

The captain came over the speaker a few minutes later. "Ladies and gentlemen, if you would kindly find your seats and buckle up for take off, we'll be leaving in five minutes."

Quay'Na smiled as she took Anthony's hand and took a seat.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Dec 23rd, 2003, 06:51:04 PM
Ridge shivered as he lay fully clothed in the bed he was in. He put a another blanket on. "Sounds like we're about to take off. Anthony must be on board, you'd better go back out there and keep an eye on Yaz. What's her deal with Anthony anyway?" Ridge asked hoarsely.

Lady Mylia
Dec 23rd, 2003, 10:11:01 PM
Mylia sighed and shrugged. "I really am not sure, all I know is that has something to do with Vega. Ever since Yas found out about Vega she hasn't liked the fact that Quay is with someone else. I guess she is just scared and proctective over her sister. A little too protective if you ask me."

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Dec 23rd, 2003, 10:35:32 PM
"Well, she needs to get over it. Quay'Na is old enough to be making her own decisions, she doesn't need some over-protective twin to try to rule over her. Besides, I like Anthony and for crying out loud they've been engaged for nearly three months. What's going to happen when they get married?"

Anthony Scott
Dec 23rd, 2003, 10:52:35 PM
"I'm really excited." Anthony whispered in Quay's ear as he buckled up and took her hand in his. The whole thing felt right -- being with the rest of the Le'Kray family and sitting right beside the love of his life. It would all be perfect, even if he did have to find ways to avoid the sunlight on Naboo. He knew he'd still be able to enjoy the whole vacation.

"Something doesn't feel right, though. There's a bit of -- dissension here between some people. I hope I haven't caused a problem." The Vampire whispered once again and looked about, noting everyone's happy faces, but knowing that perhaps it was not out of honesty. Sighing, Anthony shook his head and attempted to ignore the feeling. "I don't want to ruin anyone's vacation."

Lady Mylia
Dec 23rd, 2003, 10:57:55 PM
Mylia laughed slightly, she loved how blunt Ridge was. "I know, I know. I've tried to tell her, but she just won't listen. I think it's deeper than that, but she won't tell me. It is getting annoying though."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 23rd, 2003, 11:01:59 PM
Quay'Na sighed and gave him a reasuring smile. "You don't worry about that, luv. All I want you to worry about is having a great timem, being happy and remembering how much I love you." She gave his hand a squeeze and leaned on his shoulder.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Dec 23rd, 2003, 11:07:39 PM
Yasmin sat quietly by her father, trying to avoid eye contact with Quay or Anthony. A fake smile was plastered on her face, for her sister's sake. Just them being in together like that drove her crazy. Couldn't she see how fake this guy was? Yasmin sighed silently and couldn't to look out of a small window as they took off.

Anthony Scott
Dec 23rd, 2003, 11:46:40 PM
Anthony smiled as Quay spoke. She was always so reassuring and he took great comfort in that. As she lay her head down on his shoulder, he breathed in deeply, inhaling the scent of her skin and her soft hair. His free hand gently cupped her chin and he trailed his fingers down the side of her face.

"I am happy -- because you love me. You're my angel." He whispered and closed his eyes as his head came to rest against Quay's. Everything was so perfect.

Cordell Le'Kray
Dec 24th, 2003, 06:47:45 AM
Cordell smiled as he watched Quay'Na and Anthony, it was evident, the man adored his daughter. Cordell couldn't have chosen a better man to marry his daughter, he knew deep down he would cherish her forever.

He also noticed his other daughter and could feel her resentment towards the two of them and wasn't really understanding why this had come about. He knew that Yasmin didn't like Anthony because he was a pirate, but she knew nothing more and surely that wouldn't cause that much friction.

After all, Yasmin knew nothing of his ways as being a vampire, he promised Quay'Na that it would go no further than his ears. But, her sister would have to be told at one time or another. Just not on this trip.

"So, Quay, Anthony...have you decided on a date yet for the big day?" He finally asked with a smile.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Dec 24th, 2003, 06:53:06 AM
"I would hope that she's not going to be holding a grudge against them the entire trip or I may have to say something to her. She just needs to leave them alone, they are happy." He said, then groaned as he stomach started to rumble again as the ship took off. "Oh, this is going to be a long voyage." He moaned.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 24th, 2003, 07:00:09 AM
Quay'Na opened her eyes and held out her hand while she looked at the sparkling ring on her finger as her dad spoke. "Ya know, we've not even really discussed that, Dad." She looked up into Anthony's eyes. "Perhaps, we'll find sometime to talk on it while on Naboo."

"Or maybe we'll get married while we are at Naboo." She said teasingly as she kissed Anthony gently.

Anthony Scott
Dec 24th, 2003, 12:17:20 PM
The Vampire grinned and nodded as Quay kissed him. It sounded like a perfect idea -- and maybe there would be time to be married on a place like this at this time. Naboo was beautiful, and Anthony could remember many a times he had visited it.

"Perhaps, my love. I want to make it a perfect wedding for you, though. If I could marry you today I would, but I want some thought to go into it so it's not just thrown together." He kissed her back and looked up at Cordell. "We want to get married soon, I know that." He grinned and squeezed Quay's hand gently. No matter when or where it happened, he knew that their wedding would be the most glorious one ever.

Lady Mylia
Dec 24th, 2003, 12:27:10 PM
Mylia nodded. "Maybe if you say something to her she'll start to soften up." Mylia sighed and looked to Ridge as he groaned. "Is there anything I can get for you?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 24th, 2003, 02:00:53 PM
Quay nodded. She had always wanted and dreamed of having one of those fairy tale weddings. "As long as you are by my side, Anthony, my wedding day will be the best." The discussion had sparked some interest. Could they really get married on this two week vacation, it would definitely take some work, but...

She would question him later on it, but knew he already heard her thinking about it. Quay'Na gave him a grin. Then looked back at her dad.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Dec 24th, 2003, 02:07:31 PM
"Something to drink would be great, something that won't make me throw up again." He mumbled and closed his eyes.

Cordell Le'Kray
Dec 26th, 2003, 06:40:46 AM
Cordell nodded and rubbed his chin thoughtfully. "Christmas and a wedding, sounds lovely to me. Of course, if that is what the both of you want, I'm sure we can make it the most beautiful wedding you could ever imagine. Your other father would help with the arrangements, I'm sure he knows people and then of course, there's your aunt and uncle too." Cordell's smile widened. This was going to be a perfect vacation, it was indeed.

Lady Mylia
Dec 26th, 2003, 03:50:53 PM
Mylia nodded and walked over to the mini 'fresher that was in the room with them. She opened it and looked in, there was some juices, water, and of course alcohol. She grabbed a thing of juma juice and took it over to Ridge. "How does some juma juice sounds, hon?"

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Dec 27th, 2003, 03:11:08 PM
"Perfect," he said as he took it and drank a small sip. Placing it into a holder on the bedside table, he lay back down. "Thank you, 'lass. I think, I'm going to sleep for a while. You'd better go check on Yasmin and make sure a war hasn't started. I'lll be fine."

Lady Mylia
Dec 28th, 2003, 12:18:30 PM
Mylia nodded. She bent over to kiss Ridge on the cheek before leaving.[i] "I'll be back to check on ya later." [i]She said as she left.

Mylia sighed as she left Ridge and made her way to the common area with everyone else. She plastered a smile on her face as she entered. "Hello everyone. Have I missed anything?" She asked with a wink.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Dec 28th, 2003, 01:59:07 PM
Yasmin looked up to Mylia, secretly releaved that she was back. She glanced over towards Anthony and Quay. "Nothing really, they are just planning their wedding...." She said with an eyeroll.

Anthony Scott
Dec 28th, 2003, 04:02:21 PM
"Perhaps a wedding on the beach by moonlight." He whispered quietly in Quay's ear before kissing her on the cheek. Indeed, the wedding would be perfect no matter what -- but he wanted to make everything exactly how Quay wanted it. Smiling, the immortal's attention was drawn to Mylia who came out to join everyone again. "Yeah, we were just discussing the wonderful plans." He looked over at Yasmin and winked at her.

It was more than apparent that the woman cared very little for him, but Anthony paid it no mind. Hopefully he would convince her to trust him and like him someday -- but he would not push the issue if she was not willing to budge. Sighing, he wrapped an arm around Quay and held his future wife closer to him. "It'll be perfect, my love. Everything will work."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 28th, 2003, 04:39:05 PM
The Padawan nestled closer to him and smiled as he kissed her cheek. She felt so lucky to be here in the arms of a man who wanted to be with her for the rest of her life. Very content, she closed her eyes. "A beach wedding sounds perfect, luv." She told him softly as the soothing hum of the engines lulled her to sleep.

A while later, she felt the landing mechanisms disengaging. "We're here, guys. You can all wake up now." Quay'Na heard her dad say.

Had they all fallen asleep? The Padawan wondered as she opened her eyes and looked at her wonderful husband to be and sat up. She stretched and yawned.

"It's been four hours?" It seemed only like a few moments, but she was beginning to awaken now and stood. They were finally here! Naboo.

Cordell Le'Kray
Dec 29th, 2003, 07:46:17 AM
Cordell smiled towards all of them. "Yes, the only ones who didn't sleep were Anthony and I." He looked at Quay'Na. "And Quay you were so nestled up against the poor guy, he couldn't move."

"Oh," Cordell looked at Mylia. "I checked on the boss, he was still alive. You may want to go awaken him though."

His finally attentions were brought to Yasmin as he walked over to her and placed a warm hand on her shoulder. "It will be so nice to have our family all in one place for a change, won't it dear? Something I've dreamed about for a very long time."

Lady Mylia
Dec 29th, 2003, 10:40:30 AM
Mylia blinked her eyes several times and stretched a little. With a yawn she nodded and got up to go wake Ridge.

She entered the cabin quietly and did not bother to turn on the lights. She tip toed over to Ridge and leaned down to awake him with a kiss. Planting a gently kiss of hip lips she smiled down at him as she began to stir. "Wake up, hun. We're here."

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Dec 29th, 2003, 11:19:59 AM
Ridge stirred and slowly opened his eyes and smiled. His body was drenched with sweat as he sat up. He felt so much better.

"Mylia, you must've had the magic touch. I feel a lot better." He told her as he threw the covers off him. "I'm burning up in all these covers."

Ridge stood for a moment, he was still kinda weak from loss of nutrients, but his stomach was no longer doing flip-flops. That he was very thrilled to know. "I suppose it could've been food poisoning, I ate at a street vender earlier for lunch. One of those heaping, junk-food hotdog things."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 29th, 2003, 12:23:59 PM
Quay'Na beaming as she took a hold of Anthony's hand and took him back to where their luggage was kept. Once alone, she turned and placed her arms about his neck and kissed him deeply.

It felt so good to be here with him. She opened her eyes as their lips parted and smiled. "This will be a Christmas we'll never forget, I promise you that, my luv."

She pulled him into a hug and lovingly held him.

Cordell Le'Kray
Dec 29th, 2003, 10:03:56 PM
Cordell was the first to step off the ship and take in the warm Naboo night air.

He looked up at the velvety night sky and smiled. The outside landing spaces was not as busy as he would've thought, but that was better yet for them. No need to draw any unwanted attention to themselves, being an Imperial system. Not that they would've anyway. It was Christmas and a very joyous occasion for his family. The first Christmas he would ever spend with both his daughters and soon-to-be son-in-law.

Yasmin huffed out next, she didn't look happy as she toted her bags.

"Cheer up, Yaz. Everything is going to be great. You'll see." He told her with a smile and put an arm around her. "Where is everyone, did they get lost?"

Lady Mylia
Dec 30th, 2003, 08:51:11 PM
Mylia smiled as Ridge got up. "I'm glad you are feeling better..." She said as Ridge explained his hotdog story. She wrinkled up her nose. "Ew, never eat those again." She said as she walked off the ship with Ridge.

Yasmin Le'Kray
Dec 30th, 2003, 08:56:45 PM
Yasmin tried to smile as her father tried to comfort her. No one understood why she was so upset, she did not expect anyone to though. She nodded to her father. "I guess..." She mumbled. She shrugged. "I'm not sure, maybe they are still on the ship."

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Jan 1st, 2004, 01:43:16 PM
Ridge followed Mylia off the ship and stretched while taking in some fresh air. "Oh, yeah. I feel much better now." He draped an arm around Mylia's shoulders. "See, I told you I'd feel better." He grinned.

Lady Mylia
Jan 2nd, 2004, 11:08:06 AM
Mylia looked up to Ridge. "Well, I'm glad you are feeling better. Just promise me, no more street venders." She smiled up at him as the walked over to Cordell and Yasmin. She looked to Yasmin with a smile.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Jan 2nd, 2004, 07:04:52 PM
"We won't even mention street vendors again, Mylia." He winced slighlty as he walked down the ramp behind Mylia. Ridge nodded towards Cordell and then looked at Yasmin.

"I hope you're enjoying your trip so far, m'lady." He told her with a slight smile. "The way it sounds may just be very interesting to say the least."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Jan 2nd, 2004, 10:10:25 PM
Yasmin shrugged to Ridge. She had been very quiet the whole trip. Something was on her mind. She didn't know quite how to tell her friends and family. She sighed slightly and kept quiet.

Lady Mylia
Jan 2nd, 2004, 10:22:48 PM
Mylia smiled as Ridge promised no more food talk. She looked to Yas, she could tell that something was bothering her with how quiet she was. Even though she was upset by the whole Quay and Anthony thing, but she usually enjoy taking shots at them. Today, there was nothing.

Jerib Rakai
Jan 3rd, 2004, 02:10:15 PM
An older, balding man, with a greying goutee sat in a hover chair. He had been watching for a Barloz-class Freighter with the logo of Quantum Enterprises for quite sometime now. He knew his ships very well and was more than pleased when he saw it arrive. His oldest daughter, Quay'Na was back just as she promised.

Jerib Rakai, retired Naval Academy instructor and administrator, was more concerned to know if the carriages that his daughter and fiancee were arriving in were any closer to coming than they had been.

He got on his comm. "Chani, dear. Are you at the spaceport yet? The ship just arrived."

"Yes, Jerib. We've just arrived. All is going as planned, luv." A charismic voice replied.

"Yeah, Dad." His younger daughter beamed over the comm. "Don't blow a gasket in your hover chair."

"Good. I'll do my best, Cheyanne." he sighed and looked onwardly at the ship as it's hatchway began to open. He would wait until his fiancee and daughter arrived before greeting the group he would be hosting.

Anthony Scott
Jan 27th, 2004, 09:13:43 AM
Anthony squeezed Quay's hand gently as they walked off of the ship and now stood on solid ground. Breathing in deeply from beneath his coat, the immortal grinned. He could feel the warmth already and wished to see the sun, but he knew better than to look upon the lethal beauty. Sighing at this thought, he turned to face his fiancee.

"So, my love, where are we going to be stay again?" He questioned in effort to make quick conversation. A glare was shot across the way by Yasmin but Anthony attempted to ignore it. Still, he couldn't help but wonder what her problem was.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 28th, 2004, 04:38:05 AM
The smile grew on Quay's face as the two exited the ship arm in arm. Perfect timing, it was evening, but still very warm.

"We are staying at my adopted father's manor. It's like a castle, you'll love it, it's awesome. In fact," she began to scan the area. "He should be here by now.....there he is, he's coming this way." She pointed towards a balding man who was directing his hoverchair towards them.

Quay'Na let go of Anthony for a moment. "Father!" She cried happily as he arrived. She went to him and gave him a hug. "It's so good to see you again."

"It's great to see you too, Quay'Na dear." He sat back as she let him go. "Now, who are our guests for the next two weeks?"

Quay'Na stood back and made her introductions, of all her family and guests. "And this..." She smiled widely as she walked back over to Anthony. "Is Anthony Scott, my fiancee." She told him proudly. "We're talking about getting married while we're here."

Anthony smiled and shook his hand after Quay'Na introduced them. "Well, in that case, we'll have to get to know each other a bit, son." Jerib replied with a friendly grin. He took his attentions back to his daughter. "A wedding here? What a grand idea, but we can discuss that later, I'm sure Chani and Cheyanne would be more than happy to help with the arrangements."

Jerib smiled as he looked at the rest of them, "welcome everyone to Naboo. Shall we get to the carriages? My manor awaits us."

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Jan 30th, 2004, 08:34:54 PM
Carriages, manors, a wedding...everything seemed to be falling into place...but Yasmin... The scowl on her face as she looked at her soon-to-be-brother-in-law was enough to make ones skin crawl.

Ridge decided then and there, he would talk to her. It was either him or no one and Mylia's vacation would be ruined if she was no uptight about her friend. It was so strange how the twins were so different. It was almost scary.

He smiled lightly as he took a hold of Mylia's hand and the small group followed Mr. Rakai towards the exit gates. It was then that he saw she had her bags and quickly took them and slung them over his shoulder.

The carriages that awaited them were exquisite, pulled by large black, horse-like creatures called Guarlaras. One per carriage, along with a well-dressed driver.

"Very nice and romantic." He whispered into Mylia's ear softly.

There were four carriages, as Ridge helped Mylia into one and then got in himself. He put an arm around her and gave her a kiss on the top of the head. "Very romantic indeed." He concluded.

Lady Mylia
Feb 2nd, 2004, 05:52:21 PM
Mylia looked to Yasmin with a sigh. What could she do? She had try helping her and talking with her, nothing help. She could do nothing more, Mylia decided that she was not going to let this ruin her time with Ridge. "Very nice and romantic." She smiled up at Ridge. This was turning into a very promising trip for them. "Yes, very romantic." She leaned up into a kiss.

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 9th, 2004, 03:55:30 PM
Quay'Na squeezed Anthony's hand as they followed the group towards the carriages. She leaned against him. "This is going to be the time of our lives, luv. I've so much to show you." She beamed as she kissed him gently.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Feb 9th, 2004, 03:58:54 PM
Ridge returned the kiss and gave her a light squeeze. "Have I told you today, how much I love you?"

Lady Mylia
Feb 9th, 2004, 09:04:31 PM
Mylia looked at her chrono. "Hmm, not in the past couple hours." She gazed up at him as she took his hand. "I love you, too."

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Feb 15th, 2004, 10:06:57 AM
Ridge sighed contently with a smile and brought her closer to him as the two of them watched the rest of the group get into their carriages.

"This is quite a greeting to say the least." He commented. "Perhaps one day we can do the same for our friends."

Lady Mylia
Feb 15th, 2004, 10:10:07 AM
Mylia nodded. "It is something." She smiled at him. "Yes, one day..."

Anthony Scott
Feb 20th, 2004, 05:51:26 PM
Anthony squeezed Quay's hand as he kissed her gently. "This is going to be a most amazing time, my love. I cannot wait to share every second of it with you." He beamed as they loaded into a carriage. Everything was breathtaking, to say the least, and Anthony felt quite at home.

He had not seen an estate like this, nor been treated as such since he had left his home, his kingdom. Now only Quay'Na knew who he really was and what he had come from. It bothered him not, though, and enjoyed seeing Quay and the others take pleasure in such royalties.

"This place is beautiful, Quay. I know the spot we choose to marry at will be equally as stunning."

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 22nd, 2004, 07:38:00 PM
"Yes, indeed it will be. We'll have to be on the lookout for just the right place." She smiled deeply at him. "I can't believe we're getting married here, over Christmas."

Cheyanne Rakai
Feb 23rd, 2004, 07:42:23 AM
Cheyanne took a double take at Yasmin, an identical twin it was amazing.

"Yasmin, I'm Cheyanne Rakai, Quay's little sister. So, I guess I'm kinda like your little sister too." She smiled. "Why don't you and your father take this carriage and I'll go in the next one with my family. I can't wait to get to know you a little more. This is so cool."

Anthony Scott
Feb 25th, 2004, 01:15:52 PM
"Me neither, Quay. It will be wonderful, and all of our family will be here." He nodded as he looked around at all of the smiling faces. Of course, Anthony would have to find a best man, and that thought had been on his mind for the last few hours. He made it a point to remember to speak to Ridge later on, as he decided the man would do a good job.

Ridge had not said a whole lot to Anthony, but his friendly smile was enough to make the Vampire feel at ease as if he could trust Ridge. Indeed, there was something familiar and trustworthy about him. He had no idea they had so much more in common, though.

"I'm sure we won't have a problem finding a place -- it's incredible here."

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 25th, 2004, 09:25:20 PM
"Yes, it is and I can't wait to spend sometime alone with you. We've really needed this vacation, Anthony. I really need to be with you, I've missed you so much with all your shipping trips away."

Yasmin Le'Kray
Mar 8th, 2004, 04:54:21 PM
Yasmin flashed a slight smile to Cheyanne. She seemed nice. With slight laughter she replied. "Yeah, I guess so."

Anthony Scott
Mar 24th, 2004, 08:36:06 AM
ooc: Are we going to continue this? If so, I'll edit this OOC appropriatly. :)

Quay'Na Rakai
Mar 24th, 2004, 08:44:59 PM
OOC-yeah, go ahead, we'll continue it up to the wedding...