PDA

View Full Version : Light shows the shadowed.

Severen Morkonis
Dec 12th, 2003, 03:06:07 AM
"It is a mistake to try to look too far ahead. The chain of destiny can only be grasped one link at a time."

-Sir Winston Churchill

The feeling was quite over powering, goodness. Something he had not felt for a long while. In captivity in the Van-Derveld era, wallowing in self pity after he escaped, genetically altered falsely to be a Lupine only activated on the blonde lords command.

But that was all over now, his dark hatred severed from that. Sieken had come to realize he was never such a bad person, he was simply strung along by the powerful darkness ever since he left the NR Airborne division 5 years ago to follow Vega to the recently dead TSE.

No that was all over, after his blue stage, after escaping the iron grip of Vega Van-Derveld, Sieken thought it was time to return to his once loved home, back to the good side, to be once again accepted. This time however he would not become a soldier of the NR, to many missing friends for that hay day, no it would not be the same now he was proficient in force abilities, and even if he was re-accepted his old buddies would certainly ether disown him, or would be found out to be dead. It just simply would not be the same.

The former darksider reluctantly stepped into the sweet smelling Recruitment Hall and looked around. he looked much, much different from when he was with Vega. In fact he looked nearly exactly as he did when he left the NR to follow Vega. His brown hair was back, the white had all but gone except a few flecks here and there, his soft features had returned, not the hard, peircing features he had as a darksider. No, the original Sieken had returned somehow, as if Vegas iron grip had changed him into a monster.

This clearly was the cure.

He was dressed in a long black trench coat. Underneath he sported a black sweatshirt and baggy black jeans...something he used to wear as a NR opritive. he felt finally more comfitable, it was nice. He was clean, unafraid, however worried what the jedi might have to say.

The man stood quite still in the doorway of the Hall, quite sure that any self respecting jedi could feel the lift in force energy within the room, Sieken was still quite powerful within that field at the very least. he smiled at a young boy beside his mother as he waited to be greeted....the first smile he had shown in many a moon.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 12th, 2003, 11:10:05 AM
Dasquian had felt darkness within the Recruitment center, and could feel precisely where it was coming from. It was with vague familiarity that he looked upon the dark haired man as he approached him. Had he seen him somewhere before? It certainly felt like it. Regardless, he smiled and disregarded the odd sensations he was receiving through the Force.

"Greetings, sir. What can I help you with?"

Severen Morkonis
Dec 12th, 2003, 11:58:19 AM
A flashback hit him, a symbol of what he used to be. he had fought this man before, with his brother if he could remember correctly, twins. He drew another smile, though it was a bit painful to do so, smiles were none exsistant for the years of his evil era.

' Hello sir, i err...' He paused, remembered to himself what exsactly he was doing here...perhaps they would never accept after the crimes he had commited.

' Im here to apologise...' Kasstra said, looking down he felt himself feel....guilt?

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 12th, 2003, 01:33:26 PM
"Apologize?" Dasquian quirked a brow, puzzled, "Whatever for?"

Severen Morkonis
Dec 12th, 2003, 06:56:33 PM
' Im sure you can feel what i am...was...' Sieken said, his face looking back up toward the blond man.'[/i]

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 13th, 2003, 03:04:08 PM
Dasquian didn't want to jump to conclusions, but it seemed now as though the conclusions were jumping to him. He nodded lightly.

"I see… and what has caused you to make this decision?"

Severen Morkonis
Dec 16th, 2003, 05:49:41 AM
'I did not wish to be alone, cold...freezing actually...' he said almost to himself. It was cold being alone...so cold. ' I wish to return to my rightful home...a home i once had...' he said looking up to meet the jedi's eyes.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 19th, 2003, 01:18:44 PM
"You feel from the light,"

Dasquian said, a distant almost misty look in his eyes, as realization dawned upon him and forced him to ask the inevitable:

"Why?"

Severen Morkonis
Dec 22nd, 2003, 01:17:13 PM
' I cannot give a proper answer to that question...for all i can give you is the fact i wish to be home, with home i started put with, who i was friends with...and who i ...' He stopped. He had never said this word before, well at least not in years.

' um...care for' He changed the word...

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 24th, 2003, 04:57:33 AM
"We welcome all here, sir, but I am afraid with your past we must make special arrangements," Dasquian replied, knowing full and well that darksiders had previously tried to infiltrate the order with excuses such as these.

"I will call other members of the Council here to speak on this, one moment please," Dasquian turned away and retrieved a personal comm unit from his pocket, inputting some values.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 28th, 2003, 08:19:30 PM
She was beyond the regular notions of exhuasted within her chambers. The last few months had been trying and terribly hard for her mentally ... something that Navaria didnt have a chance to fully recover from. The Jedi Knight had yet to do a lot of things but ... duty called. With shaky arms, she pushed herself up from the chair and began to make herself presentable.

A few moments later, Navaria Tarkin lightly entered the recruitment center and bow respectively to Dasquain. Rising, she smiled out of politeness but it wasn't the same smile that he, and most of the Order was accustomed too. It was oddly forced instead of coming naturally.

"You wished to see me?"

She replied, taking note of Sieken out of the corner of her eye.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 29th, 2003, 03:15:54 AM
"Yes… this man wishes to join the Jedi Order."

His voice dropped to a hush tone now, that only Navaria would hear.

"… he was a darksider. I know in the past they have joined, but I am not personally aware of how their recruitment is done."

Severen Morkonis
Dec 29th, 2003, 12:05:20 PM
Sieken watched as the seemingly more knowing Jedi entered the recruitment hall and nodded his head in a light bow to welcome her.

' Hello ' He could feel her presence as a Jedi rather well, alarmingly almost as his feelings toward Jedi in the past had been of hatred. This time however his feelings were slightly diffrent of course.

During his months of being a homless dark jedi he had not felt much of the jedi, it was simply new to him to feel such throughn the force for the first time in a long while.

' I understand that i am not trusted, and i respect that, so i shall do as you bid and complete what you set me, for bad or good to myself.' Kasstra said, a genuin smile going towards Navaria.

Navaria Tarkin
Dec 29th, 2003, 01:32:36 PM
She tilted her head out of curiosity towards Sieken... His contemplative mind was spinning and Navaria could feel his emotions easily.

"Forgive me if you are repeating yourself.. but I would like to hear with my own ears your reasonings for pushing aside your once Dark Heritage and walk the path of the Light... of the Jedi instead."

Severen Morkonis
Jan 25th, 2004, 08:21:25 AM
He was reminded of his time with the Sith Witch Sorsha, and her sister Dalethria. They looked so alike - it was vaguely unsettling. If this woman before him could repent and overcome her past, then surely he could too.

"I was once a proponent of the light, as you are now. I made the foolish mistake of deluding myself into thinking that somehow power and glory would make my life better. I kept the company of bastards and thieves, and have grown to see their is no loyalty among them. They have cleared away the haze from my eyes... I can see clearly now."

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 26th, 2004, 09:00:03 AM
Her brows scrunced in confusion upon the beginnings of his words.

"As I have?"

Almost as the words left her lips, she mouthed 'oh' ... understanding the confusion and smiled lightly.

"To be certain of this, I am not her. Dalethria. I am my own being... but I do understand what you are trying to stay... Yet, there had to be one moment that opened your eyes. You speak in generalities...there had to be something that caused your heart to break.... knowing that the Dark Side was not the answer and clouded your mind."

She looked deeply into Sieken's eyes as if searching for his soul. He could feel the Force at work, but knew that the Jedi Knight was not touching his mind.

Severen Morkonis
Jan 26th, 2004, 09:19:07 AM
His mind struggled to put into words his motivations, "I had become a puppet... an expendable pawn with no use other than to serve as a human shield for the man who I called Master. I came to realize that I had never wanted to do what he asked me... I did out of fear, but I no longer fear him."

Navaria Tarkin
Jan 30th, 2004, 10:57:15 AM
"You're still being general... I want a defining moment that opened up your mind to these thoughts you are telling me. There always comes a time, a specific time if you will, that everything around you slowly disappears until all that is left is just you. That is what I want to know... The time when you were all alone with your own thoughts that forced you to look at what you became..."

Severen Morkonis
Feb 14th, 2004, 04:47:07 AM
Frustration welled in litttle in him.

"I can't explain it any better. There was no divine epiphany for me. I didn't spend hours mulling over it. It just came to me one morning when I woke up, that my path was taking me elsewhere."

Navaria Tarkin
Feb 20th, 2004, 11:49:57 AM
"I can understand your frustration, but one has to be clear about this matter in a case as yourself. You can understand that, yes?"

Navaria took a step forward and opened up her mind enough so that Sieken could enter. She was taking a risk, but what better what to prove that he was sincere then this way. If he tried anything, she was powerful enough to enlighten him on what a bad mistake it was coming here...

"If you can't explain it then show me. Let me feel what you felt at that moment."