PDA

View Full Version : MOH is finaly beaten!

Kelt Simoson
Dec 12th, 2003, 02:35:02 AM
Well i hate to admit it, but Medal of Honor is finaly beaten from the top spot (in my opinion) of world war two ground founder games. Call of Duty is 100% more intence, 100% more action packed and in my opinion 50% more realistic..you actully venture with a full squad rather than being alone for 90% of the game. Okay, the graphics are a little rough at the moe, but im sure pathches will sort that out, hell its a new game.

The raw intence battles in the game are awsome, you really get into the game, having to litrally take over with you squad mates while a tiger roles through to blast the buidings are you to a pulp looking for you while squads of axis soldiers search to debris. its great also the fact you squad members have a life of their own, they take up MG42 nests to take out the enemy, pick up left over panzer busters to take out tanks, pick up additonal weaponry that they actually use.

Its great, its intence and im buying the game at any given time i have the money. 10/10 for activision. MOH better shape up or in my opinion, be beaten.

www.callofduty.com

Ishan Shade
Dec 12th, 2003, 08:41:30 AM
The gameplay sequence = :eek

It all depends for me how a game flows over multiplayer...thats usually the game I tend to play anyways.

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 12th, 2003, 11:04:36 AM
I saw the advert on TV and knew you'd love it, Kelt :p

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Dec 23rd, 2003, 06:01:13 AM
I hate Call of Duty with a burning passion. It was crap. Gameplay was awful, direction was nonexistant, and the only way I could complete missions was by killing the rest of my squad with grenades and finding my own path without them.

I really liked MOH a LOT better. CoD sucked on too many levels for me to ever want to play it again.

Droo
Dec 23rd, 2003, 11:56:26 AM
Originally posted by J'ktal Anajii
I hate Call of Duty with a burning passion. It was crap. Gameplay was awful, direction was nonexistant, and the only way I could complete missions was by killing the rest of my squad with grenades and finding my own path without them.

I really liked MOH a LOT better. CoD sucked on too many levels for me to ever want to play it again.

Shh! It's on my Christmas list! Praise for this game only, please! :mneh

Severen Morkonis
Dec 23rd, 2003, 07:09:23 PM
Originally posted by J'ktal Anajii

Appriciate your opinion, but i fully disagree with you.

Droo
Dec 29th, 2003, 01:28:53 PM
I love Call of Duty.

Sejah Haversh
Dec 29th, 2003, 04:36:20 PM
You can have it, then.