PDA

View Full Version : Stuck In A Rut OOC Discussion

Kal Jericho
Dec 10th, 2003, 09:34:21 PM
Stuck In A Rut - Part 1: Thunderstruck (http://www.swforums.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33473)

It's strictly independents only - no Jedi or Sith.

Some rich guy wants a group of go-getters to venture out into deep space to investigate a research ship that was conducting tests and whatnot on the planet it was orbiting. Contact wa slost and the rich guy has hired a team to go find out whats what. The pay is 20,000 (nothing spectacular) as well as anything you can loot off the ship - which is pretty good considering the ease of the jobs nature.

The main plot is that something goes wrong when the team arrives at the research ship, and they end up stranded on the planet, which is home to various nasties, as well as several abandoned research and military outposts. Its a really unfriendly planet and the name of the game is survival horror.

It would involve working as a team to get out alive and possibly uncover the truth of what was going on.

The idea is to do a series of roleplays on the planet and really explore the place and allow it to develop its own character and quirks and features. We'd be stranded there for a couple of weeks to two months, and it would probably span a few threads, say 3-5.

As a result, we'll come out of it with some great experiences, as well as a handful of close friends/allies for the future.

If you're interested, get in touch by either PM or this thread. As for the features of the roleplay such as NPC's, plot ideas, ideas for facilitys, outposts and the surrounding areas on thr planet, that can be discussed here too.

imported_Grev Drasen
Dec 10th, 2003, 09:38:50 PM
PM sent.

Sounds like a great idea, man.

Jared Mriad
Dec 10th, 2003, 09:43:56 PM
I'm game with one of my not-yet-created characters.

Vhiran Crescent
Dec 10th, 2003, 10:24:28 PM
Indeed, it does look great. Perfect kind of mission for my Character and his partner, Darriann Sollak. Odd that I am in an RP similair to that where my character got stranded on a planet...
Anyhow, PM Coming.

Sin Vamel
Dec 11th, 2003, 08:21:32 AM
I'm in, of course. :D

Rhiannon
Dec 11th, 2003, 11:53:52 AM
PM sent for a character I haven't gotten the chance to play much here :)

imported_Darriann Sollak
Dec 11th, 2003, 06:56:47 PM
I'm in. Looks interesting.

Matt
Dec 11th, 2003, 07:04:15 PM
Hmm, interested am I.