PDA

View Full Version : Bad News (Rena) (finished)

Rognan Dar
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:01:28 PM
Rognan entered the bar and looked around for Rena. He, at the moment, could not find her. There was a little more people in here then normal, or was it just now normal? Anyway, he searched the whole place for her. Either she wasn't here yet or is facing a wall.

Rena D'sor
Dec 10th, 2003, 12:25:49 PM
Rena walks out of the lady's washroom, and goes to walk to the bar. On the way over to the bar she sees Rognan looking around.

"Hey Rognan! *She waves* You looking for me?"

Rena finishes her walk to the Bar and sits down on a stool with an empty seat next to it.

Rognan Dar
Dec 10th, 2003, 03:36:07 PM
Rognan turns around to the voice of Rena. Once he had site of her, he moved through the throng of bodies untill he got to the bar.

"Yes I am. Uh...just finished the meeting with the council..." he said, letting the end drop off.

Rena D'sor
Dec 10th, 2003, 03:56:30 PM
Rena pick up a pint of ale that she had just ordered from the bartender, and takes a a gulp of it...

"So what did the council have to say?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 11th, 2003, 03:42:15 PM
Oh, no. Here it comes...I hope she doesn't explode on me...

Rog took a deep breath before speaking.

"They, uh, decided that it was to...dangerous for padawnas to try and take down a crime lord. So...they...are going to take care of it."

Rena D'sor
Dec 12th, 2003, 04:39:01 PM
Rena shrugs...

"Okay... If they want to do thing the hard way, they can do it."

Rena downs the last of her ale. Gets up and goes to walk to the door, where she picks up her weapons, and walks out... She calls back to Rognan...

"You going to come with me, or do I have to deal with this on my own?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 15th, 2003, 04:09:55 PM
Rognan looked confused as if he had been left out of the loop.

"What, hold on," he called after her, as he stood up and followed. "What is it that your going to do?

Rena D'sor
Dec 16th, 2003, 01:31:43 PM
Rena stops just outside the B&G putting on her blasters.

"Look, I'm not bound by your Council's ruling. And if I understand Jedi Correctly you are aloud to keep me safe no matter what your council says."

Rognan Dar
Dec 16th, 2003, 03:13:28 PM
"Well, yes," he said taking his sabre from the guards. "But it doesn't mean I can just let you go wonder off and such, that is if I was protecting you. The council never told me to protect you but they did say that they are going to take care of this little...trouble."

He stopped infront of her and held her baze in his and spoke calmly and sternly.

"What is it that you are planning to do?"

Rena D'sor
Dec 22nd, 2003, 02:59:56 PM
"I plan on walking into his base and killing the bass-turd that left me to die."

Rognan Dar
Dec 22nd, 2003, 03:04:28 PM
"Hold on there. You can't just walk into that place. I bet its crawling with guards and, worse, siths. What chance to you think you have of even getting to him?"

Rena D'sor
Jan 5th, 2004, 03:19:33 PM
Rena turns to face Rognan and says...

"Did I ever say I was going to go through the front door? My mother was his chief assistant for 2 years in that building. and since I know of a passage that will take me just out side of his office, I think I could get to him."

Rena puts a hand on her hip.

"Look, I know my way in, that's not the hard part. Getting back out, now that will be the hard part. so I guess the question is, are you going to help me?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 6th, 2004, 12:00:26 AM
Rognan opened and closed his mouth as he tried to form a sentence.

"I can't go againt what the council said. They told me to let them take care of it. And I have to believe that they are going to. If people started to just do whatever they want, we would be just like the sith!" Rognan said as he spit the last word.

Sighing heavily, he looked to the floor and studied a piece of dirt with his foot, as he thought more about it.

Rena D'sor
Jan 6th, 2004, 02:58:40 PM
"If you were to follow orders blindly, then you would be just like the sith! Sith demand loyalty from their followers, Blind Loyalty. From what I have heard and seen of Jedi, they do what must be done to up hold justice and peace. So are you just going to stand there and let this man go another day without justice? Do you want this man to continue to live in luxury off the food and money he takes from street people? If you want to stand around here with you thumbs up your butt, and let me deal with him, then that would be your choice."

Rena goes to start to walk off again.

Rognan Dar
Jan 6th, 2004, 11:29:47 PM
Rognan follows and yells back.

"No! I don't want that man to go on like nothing has happened. I want him to have the punishment that he desirves. But who is to say that I am the one to give it to him?! I might just be giving myself up to this guy because I am unable to take him on. Then what good would I be and what would I have done? Nothing!! There is no use for needless actions that could get someone killed. He already tried to kill my friends. I am not going to let him kill another!"

Rena D'sor
Jan 7th, 2004, 03:05:05 PM
Rena Looks back at Rognan.

" So are you telling me that you are comming, or are you trying to tell me that you won't let me go after him?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 7th, 2004, 03:07:53 PM
"Are you going to let me stop you? I dought it. You'll find some way of getting away from me. There is no point in trying to stop you. If you want to go and get yourself killed go ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you."

Rena D'sor
Jan 7th, 2004, 03:21:19 PM
"Then if your not going to come with me, could you at least let me know who they are sending after him?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 8th, 2004, 02:13:10 PM
"I don't know! They said they would take care of it. I don't question their orders. They kept mentioning different people that could do it. I think one of the council finally said that he would do it. But I don't know if he is or not. And its not my place to be questioning his word."

Rena D'sor
Jan 12th, 2004, 03:15:36 PM
"Why... Why is it not your place? Why can't you question your leaders? Should you not be willing to follow you gutt?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 12th, 2004, 03:23:01 PM
"I do follow my gut. And it tells me to follow orders of those that are of higher stature. This city would be a mess if people didn't obey orders and rules. It would be total chaos if everyone did what their gut told them. How can you just mindlessly think that everything is fine and ok as long as you get the, so called, 'bad guy'? You can't just take matters in your own hands!"

Rena D'sor
Jan 14th, 2004, 01:16:36 PM
"And Why can't I! I know he needs to be dealt with! I know I can do it! And I don't mindlessly do ANYTHING! I've lived a life up to this point where rules mean nothing! they are only guidelines put up so that the leaders can control us. And just because the leaders see things in a way that makes them boss, doesn't make them the boss of you!"

Rena thinks for a moment..

"If you were a little kid in a playground and an older kid came over to you and told you that you were too young to play there, Would that be right?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 14th, 2004, 02:54:04 PM
"It might be. It all depends on what he ment by it. Things could be to dangerous for someone young. And maybe we was trying to protect me from something on the playground or from others that might want to push me around. Just because things look and sound bad does not mean the idea behind it is.

I know what your saying, though. I feel that way to. I want that man to suffer. I want him to pay for what he has tried to do and for what he has done. But I can't let that control my life! I can't let revenge always be the first thought in my mind! So long have I kept my emotions to myself, and in one insident, just one! I lost control and started killing people because I wanted to watch them suffer and die..."

Rena D'sor
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:06:24 AM
Rena hangs her head as she talks.

"So that was you that did that? The one that you let get away... That was my brother... he died 2 week later due to an infection that reached his wounds. The Boss wouldn't let me take him the the hospital. That's why he died."

Rognan Dar
Jan 21st, 2004, 03:27:28 PM
Rognan's eye's widened with shock. He didn't want to believe that...that he might have killed other people's family. That he took life's away just because he didn't want to lose his own. He could have let them live. He could have let them go. But he had to fall into his anger and slaughter them like cattle.

Rognan started to walk on, with his own head looking at the ground.

"How could I do it!? HOW could I have killed them. Why couldn't I have stopped myself? WHY!? I hurt her brother. And just so that I could deal a message to his boss I cut his legs off and then left him for dead! ME!

As he was walking he picked up a garbage can through telekenesis, without even knowing it, and through it so hard a wall that the can was flattened and the wall was indented.

Rena D'sor
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:26:26 PM
Rena looks up as the garbage can flattens to the wall.

"Rognan! Calm down! Or you will go on another rampage and may hurt or kill me or one of your friends at the GJO!"

Rognan Dar
Jan 22nd, 2004, 03:24:36 PM
Tunring around, he flashes a angered look at Rena.

"I don't need you to tell me what to do! Your the one that was all ready to go kill someone and yet you tell me to calm down before I hurt someone? If you want to do it go...GO! Who cares what happens right? As long as the bad are taken out of the world his gives a.... Just go. Go...."

Rena D'sor
Jan 26th, 2004, 01:07:34 PM
"I may be ready to kill somebody, But at least I have a target other than myself! I've seen too many people die because of self anger! I don't want you or your friends to be one of them!"

Rena's eyes link with Rognan's eyes as she continues to say say...

"I care what happens Rognan. Otherwise I would not have left the gang that has been my family for my whole life, I would not have risked my life to get Neyasha away from The Master, and I wouldn't be going after the man who rasied me like a father after my real father was killed 12 years ago. I'm doing this because I care, and if you really think that what I'm wanting to do is wrong, Then kill me. At least that way you would not be harming yourself or your friends with this anger."

Rognan Dar
Jan 27th, 2004, 11:09:06 PM
"I wouldn't dare! hurt one of my friends. I would just as soon kill myself before I do that. I know I have a problem. I didn't have it before! But...after that fight with those thugs...I lost control of what I once thought was a controled mind. I...I...I can't control it. It burns in my head, my body....my heart. It is always consuming me. I try and fight it, I try! But its like poring gasoline on the flames.

I do think it is wrong to kill him. Punishment is what he desirves. Death would just be to good for him. I have to admit...I wouldn'y mind killing him myself. But I can't. I have to fight back that urge. If you want to kill him, or maybe just get yourself killed. Then.......I.....you......I don't know. I just don't know. Go if you want. It seems there is nothing I can do to stop you. Sure I could stop you for the moment, but that would not solve the problem."

Rena D'sor
Feb 2nd, 2004, 02:18:52 PM
"Rognan.... You need help, and you need to calm down. Have you talked to any of the masters about this problem of yours? If you haven't, I think you should."

Rognan Dar
Feb 2nd, 2004, 11:06:05 PM
"I can control it on my own. I don't need anyones help." he said through clenched teeth.

He was trying to calm down. He was really trying. But why did she have to bring it back up? Why didn't she just go already?

Rena D'sor
Feb 5th, 2004, 12:00:29 PM
"Fine, If you think you can handle it, I'll be going now."

Rena goes to walk off down the street and turns the corner leaving Rognan's sight.

OOC: Moving to this thread: http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34215

Come and get me Rog-dog!