PDA

View Full Version : Restoring old ways.

Tear
Dec 9th, 2003, 03:36:53 AM
What im about to propose probably isn't a surprise to most of the Command staff. Since I've made my intentions for this proposal pretty clear with my actions and such.

Just to make things official though...

A man wearing a trim red uniform walked to the front of a sleek flat table, much like those used to represent tactical maps in times of war, his fingers dancing over various dimly lit buttons. The lights dimmed cascading shadow over the room, bringing everyones attention the table bearing a holoprojector.

The man brushed a finger over his bottom lip briefly, gathering his thoughts, before his lips parted as the first word was formed. "Ladies and gentlemen...and Admirals. My name is Colonel Tear of Imperial Intelligence. I come here today to propose an alliance of which may well shift the balance of power in this galaxy. To explain this let me present you with a messege I sent a short while ago.."

Tear slipped a small disc into the terminal followed by a few taps of his finger against the panel..

---
Priority Message-Class 2 Encryption...

-Transmitting....

Transmission Complete- Decoding... -Decoding complete.

Holographic Image processing.

Blue light swirls above the computer terminal for a moment as an image coalesces forming a figure suited in black imperial armor. As the remaining static fades the blonde haired, blue eyed Imperial speaks...

"Lady Vader, It is an honor to be speaking with you as im sure you are very busy. I send this message on behalf of an old concept...the enemy of my enemy is my friend. The Sith Empire and the Imperial Sovereignty have long held this sort of apprehensive relationship. I wish to.."

The figure pauses a moment, searching for the right words..

"Develope a more meaningful partnership...

The Jedi have been a thorn in both our sides since the fall of The Empire at Endor. They roam free through the galaxy without a care. Spreading republic doctrine and forcing species to comply with their ethics. This must end and i plan to stop The jedi free reign of the galaxy.

If you are interested in what plans i have for the Jedi i will meet with you to discuss the details at any place of your choosing. Thank you for your time Lady Vader.

Gloria Imperium."

The figure bows slightly before the blue images shifts with static and fades from view...
--
As the holograph disappeared from view the lights lit the room again.

"An alliance with the Sith to destroy the Jedi. I have already been training and forming an elite Inquisitoriate squad to begin sorties against the Jedi on behalf of the empire...but with the Sith order with my squad and I, the possibilty to truly strike a crushing blow against the Jedi and the New Republic that defend is high. No more will the Jedi roam freely testing our shrunken boarders. No more will they enforce their "peace" on cultures that do not wish it. No more will they be able to protect their precious Republic.

I will be leaving shortly to the Sith order's home world of Corellia, with your approval of course, to begin this... reckoning."

/ooc: So there it is. An Alliance with the Sith. Mostly just me and the Sith running missions against the Jedi. Stirring up trouble and the like and if the war against the republic goes ahead im sure some Jedi will join in the threads to fight against the Empire. If they do we will be there. This isnt official yet. Lady Vader's invited me to begin talks in the Sith forum. That and ill be messaging the Jedi order to give them a heads up and see what they think, say about it.

Your Thoughts?

Jarek T'chort
Dec 9th, 2003, 06:19:17 AM
ooc/ Excellent idea, this is the Inquistorate's original mandate anyway.

ic/

One figure seated out of the glare of the overhead lights that ran down the breadth of the table leaned forward, allowing the light to bathe clearly defined features. A neutral look was on his face as he spoke.

"How do we know we can trust the Sith? The Sith are unstable creatures, I have no doubt, they would glady stab you in the back for.... fun."

The seated man, an Admiral Keane, swept his eyes around the gathered officials as he spoke.

"The Empire is currently on the offensive in Remnant space, plus we are fighting a constant border skirmish with the rebels. However, credits are no problem, since we hold the bacta and tibanna stocks, so we will have no trouble outfitting such an operation. The question is, what will the Sith want in return for their help?"

Tear
Dec 9th, 2003, 05:05:08 PM
Colonel Tear nodded his head in recognition of the mans words, "Thats true, the sith can be untrust worthy and fairly destructive...But there remains a constant that they cannot sway or affect no matter how hard they seem to try. That is the constant of the Jedi."

Tear paused for a moment tapping a few commands into a control panel infront of him causing a holographic image of a battle between The Jedi and Sith.

"They are mortal enemies from ages long ago preceding even the old republic. If you put one Jedi and one Sith on a massive planet. I'll bet you any amount of Credits the Sith will seek the Jedi out and attempt to snuff out that life. Its not only a blood feud its a philosophical in base as well. Both beliefs are far opposites from each other. Im sure if my men and I were helping in defeating their most hated enemy they would try to keep me around and not stab me in the back...hopefully.

As for what the Sith want from this alliance is unknown at present since I have yet to visit their world and begin talks. Im fairly confident that the death of their enemies would be reward enough."

Telan Desaria
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:43:08 PM
OOC

We made Corellia a protectorate in return for the doubtless fanatical protection of that world - we hunt the rebels, and they hunt the jedi. The thread was who needs bacta a while back - such a treaty currently exists. But rping it is wonderful and I wholeheartedly support it. Consider it signed when that post is made.

Tear
Mar 2nd, 2004, 08:46:44 PM
Dealing with the upcoming Diplomatic Envoy to Corellia on behalf of the NR,

Since Tear is trying to deepen our relationship with the Sith.. I have offered myself as an advisor to the Sith on behalf of the Sovereignty. Warlock welcomed the idea of having us there to show our presence in the system.

Telan Desaria
Mar 2nd, 2004, 08:51:01 PM
I am appointing you as Special Envoy to the Sith Empire and Military Representative of the Imperial Protectorate of Corellia to the Council of Sith Lords.

Tear
Mar 2nd, 2004, 09:13:05 PM
Too kewl, Thanks boss.

Thats gotta be the best sounding position..ever:D

Telan Desaria
Mar 3rd, 2004, 06:08:50 AM
I try.

But don't expect a CT.....

Tear
Mar 3rd, 2004, 03:43:04 PM
lol awh..thanks Sil that was sweet of ya ..id give hugs but ya know..sub humans have cooties

Loklorien s'Ilancy
Mar 3rd, 2004, 03:45:00 PM
you xenophobe :p

Telan Desaria
Mar 4th, 2004, 09:07:11 AM
Awww. *gives Sil a big Imperial type hug to the sound of the March in jazz tempo.

Tear
Mar 7th, 2004, 07:49:37 PM
Originally posted by Darth Vader
The Dark Lord wastes little time.

"You will provoke the Jedi into action by striking the New Republic on the Outer Rim. You bring the enemy to me, Colonel, and I will bring you victory, and the power you desire. You will answer to myself and no one else. My command ship stands ready to join your task force. For your sake, I hope you do not delay in your decision."

So there we have it. Easily done but i do need your guys thoughts and suggestions.

-An outer rim world controlled by the New republic. I dont have a very good basis of knowledge on the outer rim worlds or which of those worlds would be in control of the New republic, so any ideas would be great.

-Task force. I dont generally have one lol.. Although if i the Sovereignty could spare one i would request a Skipray blastboat for use. Not overly big but it packs a punch for its size and is pretty versatile.

Im planning on a series of raids against whatever world I decide upon attacking. My force will be unmarked, so no ties to the Sovereignty will be known. My group will terrorize a local population to the point where they will request the assistance of the Jedi.

Simple idea but i think it will work well enough.

Comments?

Telan Desaria
Mar 7th, 2004, 08:34:36 PM
I will allocate to you a squadron of eight Skipray II Blastboats from the 133rd Wing on Thyferra, currently in reserve and training. If you need more, let us know. And an outer rim world controlled by the rebels? Let me think. Almania for starters.

Tear
Mar 8th, 2004, 04:51:16 PM
Whoa 8? I was just aiming for one..lol thanks Telan its much appreciated.

As for almania it seems like a good target. Far into the outter rim its protected by a Neb B frigate and a corellian gun ship. Lion said he was willing to make an excuse to pull the frigate away since it wasnt really an NR-Empire story and there would be no seizure of planets.

Any last suggestions or comments?

Telan Desaria
Mar 8th, 2004, 06:15:40 PM
just rp leaving from Corellia and that it has not been as heavily guarded as it is now for the last fifty years. Say that the Sovereignty has taken good care of it, and the yards are full.

Tear
Mar 13th, 2004, 03:23:15 AM
Done.

Telan Desaria
Mar 13th, 2004, 07:26:40 AM
perfect. can you link me to the thread.

Tiberius Anar
Mar 13th, 2004, 01:15:30 PM
*cough*

Not to rain on anyone's parade but IC Anar needs to know about this. Diplomacy is within his purview after all.

Telan Desaria
Mar 13th, 2004, 01:41:52 PM
Ic - -

The Treaty has been effect between TSE and the Empire since before you became Chancellor in a thread called Who Needs bacta from god knows how long ago.

That is where we earned the useage of Corellian shipyards and began heavily fortifying it. IC, you would know about it. All Tera is doing, IC, is aiding the Sith in doing what the treaty says we would: hunt down and kill Jedi. The Sith are to eliminate the Jedi, and we are to eliminate the Republic military. That was the deal. \

IC, you would know about it.

I would imagine, that on your assumption of power, you would have even visited it.

Tiberius Anar
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:15:45 PM
my apologies- I did not make my meaning clear.

Anar will need to know about the operation to fulfill the treaty obligation.

I am just thinkin about trying to build some tension between military and civil administrations, as we discussed. That is why I did what I did in Op' Scyhte- highlighting that I was not informed of the details and then being annoyed when I found out that it was Tyer. What I want to do is to build that tension with every military operation- each of us veying to control military matters for our own ends.

Might I suggest that we discuss it in Cabinet- you bring it up and we debate it. Naturally it will be approved but after much argument.

Telan Desaria
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:27:52 PM
certainly. i will do it as Vice Admiral Michael Wilhelm Friederich von Osterland, representative of the Imperial General Staff to the Officer of the Chancellor and His Cabinet.

PM me a link to that thread and we'll get right to it.

Tiberius Anar
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:30:01 PM
Actually you are a member of the Cabinet, equivalent to a RL Minister for Defence.

Tiberius Anar
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:31:42 PM
And coming from you I would feel more pressure as I rely on you for my position in some ways. An underling might not carry so much weight.

Telan Desaria
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:32:26 PM
yes, but the Supreme Commander of the Imperial Navy has little enough spare time to sit in meetings. That's why he would delegate aides to do it. And Desaria follows his orders from the general Staff - - they are the day to day organizers of plans. They hear of operations I plan, and then decide what goes where exactly.

Tiberius Anar
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:33:55 PM
Point.

Telan Desaria
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:35:23 PM
What's your IM name. It would be much easier to talk that way.

Tiberius Anar
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:39:46 PM
hesith2002 on yahoo

Telan Desaria
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:43:57 PM
I don't have yahoo. Will it work for aim too?

Tiberius Anar
Mar 13th, 2004, 02:45:02 PM
Hang on will MSN do? hampcj97@hotmail.com

Telan Desaria
Mar 13th, 2004, 04:10:14 PM
A
I
M

Tear
Mar 13th, 2004, 04:11:53 PM
AOL is the devil. Get yahoo Telan that way you can chat with Anar,me and Jarek :) oh oh and Teleran too.. Its the way of the future

Restoring old ways (http://69.56.186.201/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33465)

Telan Desaria
Mar 13th, 2004, 04:28:23 PM
I bow before the collective good. I now have yahoo messenger. I am, of coutrse:

telandesaria

Teleran Balades
Mar 14th, 2004, 09:17:08 AM
*ghosts through thread*

Hockeyman506 is my yahoo SN.

I have Telan's and Tear's yahoo names, but no one elses. Who else uses yahoo?

Jarek T'chort
Mar 14th, 2004, 04:01:51 PM
I'm not using my old account, my new one is:

JarekTchort

Tear
Mar 14th, 2004, 05:50:31 PM
mines Bunzout

imported_STELA'SHLIT'NURUODO
Mar 15th, 2004, 02:03:50 AM
hahahahahaha I have your yahoo ids now I own the empire

Tear
Mar 15th, 2004, 03:40:34 PM
How come on the personelle thinger it lists me as a Major..thought i was a Colonelo_O

*stamps foot and pouts* I demand satisfaction!:p

Telan Desaria
Mar 15th, 2004, 04:13:47 PM
well, you'll be a Mjaor until I edit.

Wait - - -there, done.

You're a Colonel Again.

Tear
Mar 15th, 2004, 04:17:35 PM
*sniffles* thank you all so much. Id like to thank everyone who made this possible. Starting with my mom, my dad, my little league coach, my girlfriend, my grandparents, my cousins, all my relatives, The Imperial Sovereignty, These shoes im wearing, the shoes your wearing, the lunch i had this afternoon, the breakfest i had a few days ago that was really good

What do you mean get off the stage?

I-id like to thank my cat and my dog..hey leggo my speech! ehem. Id like to thank the fence around my hou- Ow! did you just bite me? and the grass beside my hou *Gets thumped over the head with a heavy object*

Telan Desaria
Mar 15th, 2004, 04:57:25 PM
some one beat him. Hard.

Tear
Mar 15th, 2004, 05:18:54 PM
Testing testing..

Teleran Balades
Mar 15th, 2004, 05:23:42 PM
I have a hard enough time keeping a leash on Travis, now you wanrt someone on this kook too? Oh, well.

*gets out the trusty wrench again*

Teleran Balades
Mar 15th, 2004, 05:48:01 PM
Beautifull sig, Tear.

Wait a minute, who's been messing with my CT? Nice touch though.

Telan Desaria
Mar 15th, 2004, 08:48:39 PM
your should be you're

but very nice nevertheless

Mar 15th, 2004, 11:13:52 PM
like a human speel check he is

Mar 15th, 2004, 11:14:12 PM
yeah i know spell

Telan Desaria
Mar 16th, 2004, 02:34:15 AM
hahahahahahah

wait, that's haha-haaa-hahaaa.

Had to correct myself for a minute, there.