PDA

View Full Version : Shadows among the Light (Open to Darksiders)

Zereth Lancer
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:18:45 PM
Zereth walked into the B&G, He was wearing his sith robes and his hood shadowed his face "Hand over ya weapons" a large guard said to Zereth

With a sigh Zereth handed over his twon swords, short sword, and throwing knifes to the guard "Ok you can go in" the guard said with a smile

Zereth walked through the crowded building until he spotted an empty booth in a dark corner near the back of the B&G. He walked over to it and sat down

A service droid rolled up to his table "Get a me a glass of red wine" He said in a cold voice to the droid which scurried off to get his order. He sat back in his seat and looked up at the ceiling I never see that many Darksiders around here He thought as he continued to stair at the ceiling

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Dec 8th, 2003, 03:04:01 PM
The blood colored wine touched the Vampire's lips the moment the large man walked through the portal which led into the Bar and Grill. Ambrose Braeden knew almost instantly that the human was a sith. He could tell by the way the force permeated from the being. He removed the goblet from his mouth and set it back down in its previous place. The wine tasted good this evening, and so would the blood of any mortal. For the Vampire had not yet fed this night.

The shadows clung to his face as the Vampire sat back in a corner of the bar. He held no weapons with him except for the Dark Side of the force which he could not just hand to the guards at the door. The Dark Side had become a part of the Vampire, for his kind are born from the hatred and cruelty that the Dark Side lingers on. When a Vampire is born so to say, he can never turn from the evil being that he had become. Ambrose watched the young man navigate through the large place over to his table and a service droid came, as always. Every word that Zereth Lancer spoke, the Dark Knight could hear clearly.

"Get a me a glass of red wine"

Ambrose smiled to the man, bearing his stark white fangs to the occupants of the establishment. He knew everything that the man was thinking. For he was reading his mind that very moment, as if it was an open book for all to read its archaic and sacred text. The Vampire had inherited that ability when he was born into darkness. His master had given him the Dark Gift, and along with that came many advantages and disadvantages. The words that the man thought flowed through the ears of the Vampire like silk slides through the hand.

'I never see that many Darksiders around here'

That was true to some sence. Maybe the man was not looking hard enough. Ambrose spoke to the man through his telepathic powers. His lips never moved once.

"Maybe your not looking hard enough my young sith..."

Zereth Lancer
Dec 9th, 2003, 05:32:39 PM
"Maybe your not looking hard enough my young sith..." Zereth heard the message through the force, He looked around the room for the sender. the service droid rolled up and set Zereth's drink on the table, He handed it the money for the drink and then went back to searching the room

He soon found a man who was full of the darkside of the force and Zereth knew it had to have been him "Maybe I'm not, but I should'nt have to because darksiders should'nt hide themselfs just becuase this is a jedi establishment" He replyed telepathicaly to the man.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 10th, 2003, 05:14:53 PM
The reason he hadn't been spotted, most likely, was that he looked absolutely nothing like a Sith. White clothes-a perfectly respectable shirt and pants-and an appearance that was neat but not fastidious actually made Olra'en look something like your average young Coruscantan. Through the Force, too, the less-than-optimum darkness of his soul made him seem a Jedi who perhaps had had a few brushes with aggression, but certainly not a Sith.

He'd recognized Lancer, of course. You recognize someone once you've pulled their butt out of the fire-usually. In this case, seeing as the 'fire' had been a Dark Jedi Master, the experience had been pretty memorable.

Through the Force he could feel twinges passing between Lancer and an unidentified other-a telepathic conversation of some sort, most likely. He narrowed his mind and infiltrated, worming his way into the conversation.

Welcome to Yoghurt's, Zereth Lancer. Perversely, he let no hint creep in of where he might be located.

OOC/ Oh yeah...side note...Basic isn't his first language, so reading his thoughts is only going to be useful if Ambrose understands a langauge that bears a striking similarity to French.

imported_Ambrose Braeden
Dec 11th, 2003, 09:54:27 PM
"Maybe I'm not, but I should'nt have to because darksiders should'nt hide themselfs just becuase this is a jedi establishment"

The words permiated from the dark sider as Ambrose sat at his dank table. He laughed at the coment for the young man knew nothing of the Vampire's situation. Ambrose was not hiding from the jedi by no means. He was just in the shadows for that is where he belonged. Vampires are accustomed to the darkness, the live in the shadows. If the Dark Knight was scared, he would not even have come to the place.

Ambrose looked directly into the eyes of Zareth and held his concetration upon him for a moment. Ambrose did not know if the young sith knew of these such things.

"I do not hide in the shadows boy...I am a being of which you could never imagine. I am what you could only dream of. You know nothing of my situation."

At that moment, the Sith Knight started to feel the Dark Side permiate from another being in the room. Ambrose turned his attention directly on the man. He looked nothing like a sith, for he dressed like a jedi in a way. But Ambrose knew that he was sith, no matter what he was wearing. But something strange occured. The newly sith arrival was in possesion of a language that the Dark Knight had never heard before. Although he had spent many night in his study, learning new languages and new species every day, the Vampire was illiterate when it came to that particular language. He wondered where it had come from?

Zereth Lancer
Dec 12th, 2003, 02:57:20 PM
Zereth scaned the room until he spoted Je'gan "I dont need your welcome Je'gan. I am still mad that you had to help me escape from that darksider' He said in Je'gan's mind

"true I know nothing of you only because you have not told me" He said to Ambrose.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 12th, 2003, 09:32:57 PM
Anger swelled in him, and he practically broadcasted his next message.

'That darksider' was a Master, by the way. You had provoked him. You were about to die.