PDA

View Full Version : Please remove my access from this forum.

Dae Jinn
Dec 7th, 2003, 06:07:34 PM
Since I'm not going to be keeping Dae a Jedi (and I hardly rp her anyways) :x Thanks.

Estelle Russard
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:32:47 PM
Dae's going back to the darkside?

Dae Jinn
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:34:37 PM
Maybe, if I dont just abandon her completely :\ I dunno. I dont think I should have access to this forum since I'm not staying in GJO though.

Estelle Russard
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:39:26 PM
ok then - Im not sure if I can adjust access or not though. Ill take a look.

Dae Jinn
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:46:45 PM
Thanks Estelle :)

Estelle Russard
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:52:18 PM
youre welcome - sorry that you aren't sticking around here.

Dae Jinn
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:55:21 PM
I'll still be around (sort of) Just not as a GJO member.

I just can't play a Jedi well at all, honestly. And I haven't done any rping in months *has one thread on the go*

Estelle Russard
Dec 7th, 2003, 08:01:18 PM
Originally posted by Dae Jinn
I'll still be around (sort of) Just not as a GJO member.

Thats what I meant.

Yeah, its hard when you aren't feeling inspired.

Dae Jinn
Dec 7th, 2003, 08:03:16 PM
I have some ideas, but no-one to work with (that I normally rp with anyways) I really feel kinda lost and out of place at Fans lately. I'm trying to get back into it and stuff, but I'm having a hard time :(

Estelle Russard
Dec 7th, 2003, 08:20:54 PM
Im sure there are many willing to rp with you - the usual suspects as well as the unusual :)

You know Im always up for something with any of my chars.

Dae Jinn
Dec 7th, 2003, 08:22:47 PM
I'm not a good enough writer IMO to rp with some people. I dont want to start threads and have them not get done because I run out of ideas. :(

Estelle Russard
Dec 7th, 2003, 08:37:34 PM
I dont beleive that you should feel like that. People just like to RP. If they want nobel prize winning writers, then they make a closed thread. Otherwise, its the game or story that is the purpose.

As for the running out of ideas - we all are in the same boat. Most times I just start something without thinking beyond the first post. It goes from there. If the thread dies, its not the end of the world.

:)

Dae Jinn
Dec 7th, 2003, 08:47:17 PM
I know; but I like to have fun with what I'm doing, and it's felt like I'm just going through the motions without any feeling (yay, corny! but true!)

I usually plan out my first post, and try to make it sound right, with good spelling and grammar, but I don't make open threds often because I do like to have some purpose for threads. Maybe that's silly, but I'd rather do a thread full of character developement than a fight thread.

Estelle Russard
Dec 7th, 2003, 09:20:30 PM
That isnt silly - Im the same in that I dont just do "fight threads."

There definitely needs to be a reason for me to do a fight thread otherwise I really find them boring and I dont join in them very often. As a result, I usually really enjoy them when I finally jump in - if that makes any sense..

However, Im much better as a "shoot-from-the-hip" poster. If I think too much on an idea, i think of all the holes and faults etc and it becomes too convoluted in my mind to the point where I dont want to do it then. Thats kinda what I meant about posting and seeing what comes from it.

For me,

Too much thinking = very little doing

Dae Jinn
Dec 7th, 2003, 09:30:54 PM
I don't know enough about fighting to make it realistic ^_^; PLus Dae doesnt have lots of Force training, which makes it difficult.

I guess I like some control, I've had threads where I've put a lot of effort into my posts (esp. when it's an important thread for my character) and then they die, or they get messed up. Then it seems like I'm trying to do my best for nothing.

Estelle Russard
Dec 7th, 2003, 09:36:05 PM
yeah, guess we've all had that happen from time to time. Its the nature of the beast.

But like I say, Im up for something if you feel the spirit move :)

Dae Jinn
Dec 7th, 2003, 09:37:36 PM

Estelle Russard
Dec 7th, 2003, 09:50:01 PM
You're welcome. :)

Originally posted by Dae Jinn
I don't know enough about fighting to make it realistic ^_^; PLus Dae doesnt have lots of Force training, which makes it difficult.

I think thats how I feel abit too, not the training part but keeping them somewhat realistic - I stayed away from fight threads because I felt a bit like I was doing the same things over and over. This may or may not be true, but some people are much better at them than others. When I said I find them boring, I meant - I felt I was boring in them.

*felt the need to clarify this*

Dae Jinn
Dec 7th, 2003, 09:58:13 PM
That's how I feel. I always end up fighting dirty cos I can't think of any cool moves :lol

Estelle Russard
Dec 7th, 2003, 10:07:01 PM
:lol

Ill remember that for "plan B" when I need it!

Dae Jinn
Dec 7th, 2003, 10:10:07 PM
*remembers when she used a saber on Jamels crotch* >_<

It wouldn't be too becoming of a Jedi if I ended up doing that again :mischief

Estelle Russard
Dec 9th, 2003, 10:00:16 PM
>_<

Dae Jinn
Dec 9th, 2003, 10:01:11 PM
He touched my boobs, he had it coming >D

I dunno. I've had some ideas and have been talking to some people about getting stuff going. I just need time and inspiration now.

Estelle Russard
Dec 9th, 2003, 10:15:26 PM
ok...so hold off on the access-nexxing thing..?

Dae Jinn
Dec 10th, 2003, 07:33:41 PM
Uh, I guess so >_<

Estelle Russard
Dec 12th, 2003, 10:30:06 PM
:) righty-o

James Prent
Dec 16th, 2003, 06:22:19 PM
Fighting dirty in threads is fun. Arya always fights dirty. Eye gouges and fishhooking someone's nose is a blast. ;)

Pierce Tondry
Dec 16th, 2003, 09:54:03 PM
So's dislocating their arm and snapping their neck.

Dae Jinn
Dec 22nd, 2003, 07:08:48 PM
Uh, would anyone like to do a training thread? :uhoh *is uber bored* >_<

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 01:44:34 PM
I'm always up for some training. What kind did you have in mind?

Dae Jinn
Dec 28th, 2003, 04:17:56 PM
Something not hard....?

To quote Sid Vicious "I aint good at fightin'" :p Dae only knows a little bit of Force stuff and personally, I'm not a fighter, so...I dunno. Be creative and think of something supah fun ;):lol

Rognan Dar
Dec 29th, 2003, 12:35:01 PM
I started Rog out not being a fighter either. But people tend to think that because I am in a few threads that a fight is going on that I'm now a great fighter. I think I suck (personally) at fighting. When I get into it, I seem to be a little good at it. I try very hard not to over do how well Rog fights.

So....supah fun, eh? I can't think of anything... How about getting a few blaster rifes and blow some stuff up? Who says Jedi don't use guns anyway?