PDA

View Full Version : I knew he was a badie - he wore expensive shoes

Dakota Gue
Dec 7th, 2003, 12:40:28 AM
Dakota froze, her big blue eyes widened in dismay.

The blaster stuck in her ribs would wrinkle the smooth chiffon of her blouse.

Didn't this robber know anything?

"Would you poke that thing someplace else" she requested and made to twist her head round to look at him.
"This blouse was expensive you know. Little childrens fingers in backwater sweatshops will be cringing right now at this abuse."

The deeper push of the nozzle against her ribcage was the unforgiving reply and the warning for her not to move again.

Dakota huffed loudly at such ignorance, but otherwise was obedient.

"Well, now what?"

Cirrsseeto Quez
Dec 7th, 2003, 03:35:59 AM
The sound of footsteps echoed behind Dakota. The robber reacted, spinning about to face the new person.

BLAM!

He fired, hitting the stranger in the torso.

"Aaagh!" The large-ish stranger dropped to his knees, and fell forward.

Confident that he was undisturbed again, the robber returned to his quarry, but that wasn't quite the case. The injured stranger began to slowly crawl forward.

Dakota Gue
Dec 7th, 2003, 03:49:25 PM
As the robber swung back about-face toward Dakota, what he expected to see, he did not see.

Ko had turned at the blast of the gun and dropped to do the splits, sitting flush against the floor at the robber's feet. (It was a beautifully executed split, worthy of her gymnastic champion title. Pity Denali, her twin sister, wasnt here to appreciate it).

As Cirr crawled forward to the robber from the rear, Dakota smiled kindly at him through the mans legs. The Gue twin took a milli-second to appreciate the robber's fabulous wampa leather shoes before she ninja-jabbed both the mans kneecaps to snap loudly at very odd angles.

With a yeowl of pain, the man tumbled forward and Ko, blinking concerned yet grateful blue eyes at Cirrseetto, asked him if he was ok.

"Where did he shot you? Are you in pain?"

Cirrsseeto Quez
Dec 7th, 2003, 04:16:06 PM
Cirr slowly rolled onto his side, exposing the smoking blast mark on his right breast. When he breathed, he wheezed, and it seemed painful and labored. A little bit of frothy blood came from the wound, staining his shirt.

"jIt hurrrtsss..."

Cirr looked to Dakota pleadingly with big, dialated blue eyes.

Dakota Gue
Dec 7th, 2003, 04:27:08 PM
"Oh! You poor little doll"

Ko swung her legs around, clipping the robber in the face with her stilletto heel.

He still gripped the blaster and so Dakota pried it from his hand and donked him on the head with it, effectively ending any further threat from him for a while.

Giving her full attention to the Cizerack, she gently lifted his shirt to take a peek.

"oh my" she said, pleasantly surprised by Cirrs rippling abs. Pulling her mind back to the problem of his gaping wound, chastising herself for being so shallow, she lowered her voice with the proper gravity.

"Oh my. We need to get you fixed up"

Ko turned her head in the direction of her designer bag laying on the floor.

"Mattie - bring me my comm-pad"

Immediately, a furry little tail preceeded a soft fluffy rump and hind legs out of the bag opening as Dakota's pet dog obediently backed herself out of hiding. Carrying the communicater pad in her petite maw, Matilda tripped up pitter-pattering to her mistress.

Tapping the pad with one french-manicured fingernail to contact her luxury limo driver, she instructed him to come immediately and pick her up. And to have the first aid kit handy.
Folding closed the comm and handing it back to Mattie to put it away, Dakota consoled Cirrseeto, stroking his brow.

"You're going to be ok, we'll get you all fixed"