PDA

View Full Version : Drowning in Tequila....(Open)

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 6th, 2003, 10:51:34 AM
Fallin' Out of Love

By: Reba

He says he loves her...what can you say to that
He's made up his mind and there ain't nothin' you can do
And as you swallow hard...maybe you drive all night
Tryin' to figure out where the whole thing started goin' wrong
And in the silence something begins to unravel
You never knew him like you'll be knowing him now

Fallin' out of love and back into your life
Pullin' your heart out from under the knife
Closin' the door on all those dreams you used to know
Fallin' out of love and back on your feet
Turnin' away from that dead end street
Finding out that nothing feels as good as letting go

That's when he called you up out of the blue one day
And you know he thinks he's talkin' to the girl you used to be
So when you tell him he's just a memory
Ain't it funny how his voice cracks when you're sayin' goodbye
And in the silence something begins to unravel
He never knew you like he'll be knowing you now

Fallin' out of love and back into your life
Pullin' your heart out from under the knife
Closin' the door on all those dreams you used to know
Fallin' out of love and back on your feet
Turnin' away from that dead end street
Finding out that nothing feels as good as letting go

Oh and nothing feels as good as letting go
He said he loved her...

A tear rolled down Angelina's Kincaid's cheek as she entered the B&G, it had only been about an hour since she had moved out of Faith's quarters. She wasn't entirely sure where she was going to stay now, so she had placed her things in the Orders storage area for now.

With shakey hands, she gave the guards her five daggers and walked to a booth in the back and slid into it.

A server droid came up to her, "Falycin tequila and keep it coming. In fact, just give me the whole damn bottle!" She said as another tear fell down her cheek. She was hurting bad and there was nothing she could do about it. All her hopes and dreams of being with River, were all for naught. It was never going to happen.

Faith was pregnant with her husband's twins! The thought gave her a headache.

How could River do such a thing? She had asked herself this so many times and each time, no answer came back to her.

The server droid returned with Angelina's tequila, she gave it the credit for the bottle and it rolled away.

Not only was River's new love having twins, now she wondered if she'd ever see Ry-Obi or Hunter ever again. This is so unfair! Her mind screamed as she opened the bottle of tequila and took a swig. She nearly choked, but didn't care as she swallowed the rough tasting alcolhol. For the next fifteen minutes she drank half the bottle between her fallen tears and she didn't even care.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 6th, 2003, 03:20:27 PM
A dark figure watched Angelina enter the B&G, Zereth stood up from his seat and picked up his glass of red wine

He was wearing his sith robes with the its hood shadowing his face, He walked over to the crying woman "hello miss" He said in a somewhat cold voice "would you mind if I joined you?"

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 6th, 2003, 09:42:43 PM
The Tequila was soaring through her veins and she began to feel slightly numb all over.

Angelina barely even heard him as she looked up at him through tear-stained eyes. She shrugged. "Go ahead. Don't let me ssstop you." She took another drink.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 7th, 2003, 02:47:14 PM
Zereth smiled as he sat down "you look as if something terrible has befallen you miss" He said as hew noted the Tequila bottle.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 7th, 2003, 06:47:35 PM
"You could sssay that." She slurred a bit and tilted the bottle up to her mouth.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 7th, 2003, 06:52:06 PM
Zereth Reached out and took the bottle from Angelina's drunken hands "I think you've had enough of the hard stuff miss" He said as he laided the bottle on the table "why don't you tell me what happened to you miss?"

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:01:44 PM
"My whole life just ended a couple of hours ago, everything that I thought I had is now gone. Poof, just like that." She tried to snap her fingers, but couldn't.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:03:11 PM
Zereth siped his wine "and could you tell me why your life has ended today?"

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:06:34 PM
"Well, first off my new roommate is now pregnant with my husbands twins and my wonderful husband won't let me see our children. I just arrived a few weeks ago and all this came about three hours ago." She reached for the bottle again as the tears began to fall again.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:10:23 PM
Zereth pushed the bottle closer to her so that she could grab it easirly since she looked like she needed it "What a scoungrel" He said as he siped his drink again "What Kind of man would do that to his wife, I say you should kill him" He smiled "or atleast show him who's boss."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:19:57 PM
Angelina took a swallow and brought the bottle back down to the table. "It's not all his fault. He thought I was dead, we've not been together for the past seven months. I'd been in a coma for nearly five months. Our home was attacked by his brother and I went up against him and I was wounded badly. I told my husband to take our children and escape right before I was nearly killed, which River thought I was."

She took a deep breath. "Once I was able, I came looking for him and today I found him...and...." She couldn't say anymore as she put her face in her hands, she'd never felt so torn.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:22:37 PM
Zereth reached out and patted her hand "If he has hurt you so it would only be right if you return the favor" He grined in a evil way.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:27:25 PM
"I can't." She sniffed. "If I were to do something, he'd never allow me to see our children and I couldn't bare that. Right now I have a chance to possibly see them...it's just going to take some time. Do you have chidlren....I don't even know your name."

Zereth Lancer
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:28:53 PM
Zereth smiled "My name is Zereth Lancer" He said as he brought his hand away from hers "I have no children" He sighed "nor can I remember what it was like to be one."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 7th, 2003, 08:10:10 PM
"And that is exactly why I can't do anything to harm the relationship between myself and my children. I'm not losing them forever. They need their mother."

Zereth Lancer
Dec 8th, 2003, 02:40:43 PM
Zereth nodded his head "Why dont you confront you husband and make him let you see your children" He said as siped his wine.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 8th, 2003, 04:01:10 PM
"We're in the middle of negoitating things between us, it's still in the air. He said he'd get back with me." She sighed and looked at the bottle. "I don't think he has any intentions of bringing them back to me."

Zereth Lancer
Dec 8th, 2003, 05:49:43 PM
Zereth sighed "I still think revenge is what you need" He said with a sigh "It dosnt have to be a violent revenge, just something to make him mad"

A evil grin crossed his face "and if he wont let you see your children then I'm sure I could persuade him to do so."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 8th, 2003, 09:12:22 PM
Angelina gave him a drunken smile. "I'm shure ya would, Zereth. But, thisss isss ssomething I need to do on me own." Her Falycin accent was really beginning to bled through. She couldn't seem to help it. "Thingss will work out..." She grabbed the bottle and took another drink. And another. Angelina didn't care how much she had, she jsut wanted to deaden the pain she felt.

Jezreal Darkshard
Dec 9th, 2003, 05:15:31 PM
plz delete.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 9th, 2003, 05:16:32 PM
Zereth took the bottle away from her again "If you kill yourself drinking you wont ever see your children" He said as he placed the bottle out of her reach "and getting drunk is never the answer to anything."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 9th, 2003, 08:58:56 PM
Angelina looked at him through glassy eyes, "I know what I's can handle...Zeth. Besidesss, I'm an O...O...Ocean warrior...we drink." She reached for the bottle again, but she couldn't exactly tell where it was, she saw two bottle and...two Zereth's. "Hey, when did he ssshow up? Ya havah twin...."

Zereth Lancer
Dec 9th, 2003, 09:54:31 PM
Zereth shook his head sadly "no, I do not have a twin" He said sadly "and your on the verg of raging drunk miss" He looked down at his watch "You might want some fresh air to clear your head."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 10th, 2003, 04:48:49 AM
"I don't really know that I could get there." She slurred and looked at the door, it seemed to be moving.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 10th, 2003, 05:04:09 PM
Zereth help Angelina to her feet and then led her to the door which be pushed open and walked outside with Angelins behind him "here you go" He said turning to look at her "some fresh air."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 10th, 2003, 07:49:41 PM
The blast of fresh air did liven Angelina up a bit, but she was still quite drunk. She saw a bench and stumbled over to it.

Once in a sitting position, she sighed heavily. "I've got a bad feeing that I'm going to regret this later, Zereth. Why is it when love dies, it is so hard to take?"

Zereth Lancer
Dec 10th, 2003, 09:29:17 PM
Zereth sat down next to her "probubly becuase it took up such a large peice of your life and now that its gone it like having a empty hole im you" He sighed "but I would'nt know since I have never know love."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 11th, 2003, 05:20:53 PM
Angelina held her head in her hands. "Sometimes that's the better way to go, you don't get hurt. I think, I'm going to be sick."

Zereth Lancer
Dec 11th, 2003, 05:28:07 PM
Zereth looked down "I think it would be better to have loved and lost then to have never loved at all". He pulled away from her abit just incase "but sometimes life can stab you in the back but the best thing to do is to just get on with your life."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 11th, 2003, 06:39:56 PM
"I know, it's just---." Gag!

Angelina put her hand over her mouth and ran into the alley, where she hurled, badly.

Twenty minutes later, she was exhausted and hot, but she finally stood.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 11th, 2003, 09:54:49 PM
Zereth walked over to her and helped her back to the bench "I hope you know now that you should'nt drink that much no matter what the reason"

He reached inside his cloak and pulled out a small glass bottle that had a green liquid inside "drink this and you'll feel better" He said holding it out to her.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 12th, 2003, 03:58:27 AM
"I don't normally accept drinks from strangers, what is it?" She asked as she took ahold of the poffered bottle.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 12th, 2003, 02:52:12 PM
"Its medicine made from herbs, it'll make you feel better" Zereth said with a reasuring smile "I made it myself."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 12th, 2003, 07:22:03 PM
Angelina smiled at him. "In that case, how can I possibly refuse? How much do I drink?"

Zereth Lancer
Dec 13th, 2003, 12:34:29 AM
The bottle had barely and in it at all "you should take all of it" He said with a weak smile "and you should feel better in minutes."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 13th, 2003, 05:01:51 AM
Angelina nodded as she popped off the top and took in the...nasty tasting stuff.

She cringed and swallowed. Replacing the top, she handed it back to Zereth. "Thank you, Zereth. I do feel better already."

She had to admit, she did.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 13th, 2003, 03:05:46 PM
Zereth smiled "well thats good news" He said as he layed back on the bench with his hands behind his head "but it might make you a little sleepy. its the only side affect it has."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 13th, 2003, 06:34:24 PM
"I can probably use some sleep to tell you the truth the way my life has been going."

Zereth Lancer
Dec 14th, 2003, 02:38:32 PM
Zereth smiled "yes, you look like you could use some sleep" He sighed quietly as he thought to himself She's going to need more then sleep and booze to get over this.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 14th, 2003, 08:40:08 PM
I love Faith, Angelina....

River's voice went through the Ocean warrior's mind again, refueling all her emptiness again. Emptiness that the booze wouldn't fill, nothing would fill.

Before she could stop it, the tears came again. "I'm sorry, Zereth..."

She stood and walked back down the alleyway, where she sunk to the ground in her grief and cried. She was losing everything that had ever mattered to her.

I've fathered twins!!

"No, this can't be happening, River! I loved you! God, how can this be happening!" She cried out in her pain and heartache.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 16th, 2003, 04:48:01 PM
Zereth sighed I think I've done all I can to help her. She must help herself the rest of the way he thought as he sat there alone I only wish there was more i could do for her.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 16th, 2003, 07:22:17 PM
Angelina was dying inside as she let out all her pain and agony. She sat down and buried her face in her hands and cried.

Not really caring who was around, she pulled out one of her daggers and lifted her sleeve and exposed the mark of her Life Bond to her husband.

The tatoo was on the top part of her wrist, it was there forever. With a quick flick of her wrist, Angelina sliced through it with amazing speed. She didn't even flinch as blood began to flow out of it.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 17th, 2003, 11:47:20 PM
Zereth felt something different about Angelina through the force, it felt like she had been hurt or injured but more then before.

He walked over to the alley and looked from her face to her wrist, He kneeled down tore a strip of cloth from his shirt and wraped it tight around her wrist "this is not a very smart thing to do."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 18th, 2003, 08:08:12 AM
Angelina let him wrap her wrist and shook her head. "It doesn't matter, Zereth. Part of me is dead anyway."

She didn't even care.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 18th, 2003, 03:06:51 PM
Zerethy looked up from tending her cut "that dosnt mean you can't go on with your life and start over again."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 18th, 2003, 10:11:05 PM
"And where is that? I don't even know...."

Zereth Lancer
Dec 18th, 2003, 11:17:48 PM
Zereth sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose "I'm sure that if you really tryed nad beleived in yourself that you could do anything and besides, whats the point of just giving up?"

River Kincaid
Dec 19th, 2003, 09:02:52 PM
River had been roaming the streets, he felt Angelina's pain and agony and began tracking her through his senses. He was close now, she was around the Jedi Order somewhere, but wasn't exactly sure where.

They had parted on bad terms today and he'd still not talked to Natia privately on the situation of their children, but he would fight to end to keep them safe. He had a bad feeling that since her near-death, the woman that he had once loved was gone.

The person who was Angelina now, he didn't know anymore.

River's Life Bond tattoo suddenly began burning as if slashed by a hot knife. He rounded the alleyway and there on the ground was...his wife, with a man.

He withdrew his sword and pressed himself against the wall and watched.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 19th, 2003, 09:20:18 PM
"You don't understand, Zereth...I'm so empty." Another tear slipped down her cheek.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 20th, 2003, 12:12:23 AM
Zereth stood up strait as he senced a jedi drawing near. he reached behind his head and pulled one of his long swords out of its sheath

He turned and looked out the mouth of the alley, He inched toward the opening I can sence that he's nearby but i cant sence where exactly.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 20th, 2003, 08:46:55 AM
Angelina had been to drunk and upset to even notice River's presence.

She heard a sword unsheath and saw Zereth looking around. "What is it, Zereth?"

Zereth Lancer
Dec 20th, 2003, 11:03:31 PM
Zereth put a finger to his lips "someone is nearby" came his voice in Angelina's head He walked out of the alley and into River's line of sight.

River Kincaid
Dec 21st, 2003, 03:16:27 PM
The man was Force-sensitive, but River would not attack unless he needed too. He stepped out of the darkness, sword in hand.

"If you would so kindly leave, so I can talk to my wife." River said quietly.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 22nd, 2003, 04:26:01 PM
Zereth grinned "so your the husband she's been telling me about" He took a step toward Riven "the one who is having children with another woman" He pointed his sword at River "I think I should just kill you and make her life a little better then it is."

River Kincaid
Dec 22nd, 2003, 08:38:13 PM
"I don't think so, bud." River told him. "You might as well leave before you get hurt. What I have to say to her has nothing to do with you."

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 23rd, 2003, 09:50:47 AM
A polite cough somehow echoed from behind River.

"Excuse me, my good sir..." a voice said apologetically, "...but the man you are confronting is not 'going to get hurt'. We might as well lay that as a groundrule."

A black-robed figure, face hidden by a long cowl, advanced from the shadows. "You, on the other hand, face the very real possibility of injury if you try to cross my comrade." Rather in the manner of a tight-beam transmission, he spoke directly to Lancer's mind.

I know you're not terribly pleased with me...but for the moment, drop it.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:52:52 PM
*Natia had been in deep thought for the last couple of hours since her time with Faith, Angelina, and River. Not wanting to be disturbed, she had pulled her Force presence close to her so as to make her more difficult to pinpoint by any Force user.

She is dressed in a dark blue bodysuit at this time with a hooded cloak on, the hood up over her head, keeping her face in shadows.

When she hears River's voice, she comes out of her deep thought and stops walking. She then hears that there is somebody in the side alley which she's more or else next to. What she hear's next does not put her into a good frame of mind*

And you sir are not going to hurt my friend because if you do, it will be the last mistake you make for a very, very, very long time.

*Natia speaks as she turns the corner and faces Je'gan. She quickly surveys the situations and frowns. There's River and Angelina, as well as two others who she does not know. And guessing from words said, the two that she does not know are threatening River and Angelina*

Zereth Lancer
Dec 23rd, 2003, 07:50:27 PM
Zereth growled at the sight of Je'gan "I am beginning to think that you follow me around just to anger me. I do not need your help, I can take this young fool." He said into Je'gan's mind

He turned to watch Natia as she turned the corner into the alley "You are foolish to challenge me" He held his sword in his left hand and reached into his robes with his right "this fight is with him" He said pointing his sword at River.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 25th, 2003, 10:32:07 AM
"This fight is with no one, Zereth. River is still my family and so is Natia. You will not harm them or you will also have me to deal with." The glint in Angelina's eyes didn't soften as she looked at the darksider. She was angry with River, yes, but she didn't want him dead by any means.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 25th, 2003, 05:53:25 PM
Je'gan made no hostile move, although he did sneer briefly at the Elessar girl. For once, should it come to a fight, Lancer would be in the right of it-or at least working from positive motives. Je'gan's frustration with the other Sith was such that he probably wouldn't have bailed him out of yet another confrontation that Lancer himself had provoked, but here...

Here, outnumbered and doing the right thing, whether he wanted it or not, Zereth Lancer had a Sith acolyte for backup. And Kun curse his imbecilic pride, and the stupidity of Jedi!

"You're a sentimental fool," he said succinctly to Angelina, with no hint of his former courtesy. "This man has hurt you, and by all accounts continues to hurt you... Zereth is perfectly justified in trying to help, whether you deserve it or not.

"And you, little girl." He rounded on Natia and tossed back his hood to give him a wider field of view - that 'by chance', included both Kincaids. "What are your minders thinking, letting you out of the Temple? You challenge the Sith as if you were ordering breakfast."

Zereth Lancer
Dec 25th, 2003, 08:40:14 PM
Zereth looked at Angelina, He didn't want to make her mad but He also wanted to teach River a lesson for his wrong doings. He turned and looked at Natia I have no reason not to harm her though he thought to himself as he took a few steps closer to her with his sword held infront of himself "Run along back to your Temple little Jedi" He said to Natia "before you get hurt."

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 26th, 2003, 10:43:45 AM
Angelina nodded towards Je'gan. "Yeah, perhaps I am. But, death is no way to handle things, I'm not that stupid. He is the father to my children, so back off!!" She went up to Zereth as he didn't move.

"Zereth, back off!!" She was really getting angry now and soon her warrior tactics would begin to show. "This is not going to help me!!"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 26th, 2003, 11:06:36 AM
*Natia gets a very faint smile on her face when Je'gan turns to face her. A part of her itching for a fight, the part her that wishes she was still Darkside. She raises her head slightly and takes a deep breath*

I may be a little girl physically, but mentally I'm older then you. And as for me challenging Sith *a larger smile creeps onto her face* it's no bigger then ordering breakfast.

And I have NO minders back at the temple. I am my own free person and I shall continue to be my own free person.

*Natia glances at Zereth*

Nothing you or your friend could do to me would classify as hurt. It would classify as annoying. I doubt you even know the meaning of the word hurt.

*Natia lets both her hands slip to underneith her cloak and one of them grips her lightsaber*

Angelina, calm yourself. Do not let the actions of Sith anger you.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 26th, 2003, 02:24:17 PM
Zereth looked to the side at Je'gan then back at Natia "You know nothing of pain" He steped back and sheathed his sword "let us not bother they's little Jedi Je'ga"

He walked up to River "I'll be watching you" He then moved over to Je'gan and reached into his robes "If you need Me Angelica I shall be there" He pulled his hand out and threw a smokw bomb at the ground and sorounded Zereth so that everyone else could not see through it

When it cleared Zereth was gone and Je'gen was all by himself.

Je'gan Olra'en
Dec 26th, 2003, 05:28:12 PM
Yes, by himself...half a block and three turns away, and still going. Je'gan was seething, a condition that he attributed more to the foolishness of those around him than to his own bad temper.

All right...so the woman Zereth had been talking to had seemed one of the few Jedi he might eventually respect. That didn't change in the slightest, the fact that the world - Forcers in particular - annoyed him deeply. The day he encountered a humble Force-wielder, he'd eat Kurai. The loathsome thing sat at his hip, untouched for once; usually, the spiny lightsaber was the first bit of him to make an appearance in any dispute.

Perhaps, later...after he achieved the rank of Knight maybe...he'd turn serious thought to arrogant Jedi and the brain-deadening effects of power.

River Kincaid
Dec 26th, 2003, 10:26:37 PM
River returned his sword into it's sheath and looked at Angeilna. "What where ya thinking, 'lass?" He asked gently, knowing that she was still very much upset over everything.

"Those were Sith, Angelina." He walked over to her and put a firm hand on her shoulder. "I know, your mad at me for what is happening, but this is no way to handle it. Please, Angelina this is going to take patience on both our parts, I know that and I'm willing to work on it."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 29th, 2003, 02:08:31 PM
*Natia smiles at Zereth's comment about her not knowing pain. He knows nothing of her and her past and she does know the meaning of pain. She turns her attention to River and Angelina now, crossing her arms in the Jedi manner as she does so.

Remaining where she is, she keeps silent for now, letting River and Angelina work this bit out*

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 29th, 2003, 09:54:51 PM
She jerked away from him. "If you love me and you want to work with me, why do you continue to hurt me so, River? Why?"

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Jan 4th, 2004, 12:51:16 PM
Ridge had felt his twin again. He had been on so much of an uplift since being with Mylia, that it was actually kinda hard to feel the burning of anger towards his brother.

But, there they were not more than a few yards away. He took a seat on a bench, by the street. His hood coving him well as he listened in on this conversation.

Angelina, the woman he had once adored was no longer present, only a shell of who she had been. No doubt done in by the likes of his brother.

River, his father's favorite...the hunter, though now the hunted was standing there trying to smooth the waters just as always. It made him sick!

And alas, the young female Jedi was standing nearby...he held nothing against her, all he wanted was River to feel the pain and hurt he once had, not so long ago.

So, for now he simply listened in and blocked his darkness from any of them.

Mylia's ways had been growing on him and possibly death wasn't what he was thinking now. He actually wasn't sure of what he was planning...

River Kincaid
Jan 4th, 2004, 01:07:27 PM
"Angelina," He sighed. "We will make this work, I promise. This morning, I wasn't thinking too clearly. I was in shock just seeing you again. You have to understand that."

River looked at Natia and then back to Angelina. "I'll let you see the children tomorrow in the Bar and Grill. I'll contact you for a time."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 5th, 2004, 11:42:04 AM
*Natia smiles as she hears that tomorrow, Angelina will see her children again. She nods her head slightly at this point, though anxious to hear Angelina's responce*

Angelina Kincaid
Jan 6th, 2004, 08:31:11 PM
The Ocean warrior looked up at him. "What? You're going to let me see our children? Tomorrow?"

Her eyes widened and nodded. "Oh, God....thank you, River!" She hugged him.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 7th, 2004, 12:34:21 PM
As I said Angelina, you will see your children again. And thankfully, I didn't need to put pressure on River for it.

*Natia walks over to River and Angelina, knowing that this is the first step for healing*

Though I have one question, would it be alright if I'm there when the kids see you Angelina. I've kinda taken a liking to your children.

Angelina Kincaid
Jan 8th, 2004, 08:45:58 PM
"Of course, Natia." She said as she put her hand to her mouth in disbelief and the first shed of tears came. "I'm sorry...it's just I can't believe this."

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Jan 11th, 2004, 08:54:34 AM
This was his chance to let them know he was around, but at the moment he wasn't about to cause any problems. He had an image to withhold. He stood and approached them, wondering how River and Angelina would react. After all he had been watching his brother lately and Angelina, she was a darn shock this morning, but he'd gotten used to the idea.

"Well, you'd better believe it, M'lass. I would request to be there myself, but I'm afraid that is probably out of the question at the moment." Ridge said as he removed his hood for all to see an exact replica of River, though his hair was a shade darker. "Greetings, brother...Angelina." He looked at Natia. "I'm afraid, I don't know you." He took her hand and kissed it lightly while he bowed a greeting. "Ridge Towers, M'lady."

River Kincaid
Jan 11th, 2004, 09:56:48 AM
River's eyes widened as he saw his identical twin brother. His hand instinctively fell to the hilt of his sword. "Ridge! Get away from her!" Once the shock was gone his eyes narrowed, he could not feel Ridge in the Force at all.

"How in the hell did you find me?"

Angelina Kincaid
Jan 11th, 2004, 10:01:53 AM
Angelina stared at Ridge with a bit of fear in her eyes. He had nearly killed her once. She trembled slightly as the thoughts of that night came back to mind. "What do you want, Ridge? To try and finish the business of killing us?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 11th, 2004, 12:14:20 PM
Names Natia Elessar.

*Natia is a bit shocked at seeing an almost exact double of River. But when she hears that he tried to kill her friends and partial family, she lets her hand drop down to her lightsaber*

Let me make things clear to you Mr. Ridge Towers. If you so much as lay a finger on my friends here, you will have made an enemy you wish you never had.

*Natia pulls her Force signature in on herself, making her seem to be an ordinary person, though not doubting for a moment that Ridge knows she's a Force user. She makes sure that she is between Ridge and her friends from, well the Order and elsewhere. She can tell that Angelina is afraid, and that River is not to happy.

The young teenager looks Ridge right in the eye, no hint of fear visible on her, despite the fact that she's already had a long day and wishes to just relax*

Now Mr. Ridge, what can I do to help you??

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Jan 11th, 2004, 12:32:40 PM
"Easy there, 'lass." Ridge told Natia as he held up his hands, even held open his cloak to show them he was unarmed.

"I'm not here to kill anyone. I'm simply here to reassociate with my brother, whom I've had a serious problem with in the past. It's time to get things out in the open, so to say. And, please do know this, I'm not the one at fault here. These two are, especially him." Ridge nodded towards River, who still hadn't moved.

"One betrayal deserves another, River and from what I've heard...you've not learned your lesson yet."

River Kincaid
Jan 11th, 2004, 09:20:19 PM
River was beginning to fume from Ridge's accusations. "You don't have any idea what is going on in my life. Ridge."

"Oh, I think I do." He said pointedly. He placed a finger on his chin in an amusing mock-thinking pose. "Let's see, is it the part that you've decided to degrade the family name or get a young blonde pregnant, with twins no doubt. No wonder I changed my name."

River came at him with his fists and attempted to slug him in the face.

Ridge saw it coming, felt it was more like it and before he was able to make contact, Ridge instinctively ducked out of the way. "Ah, so it is true. I've hit a nerve, haven't I, River? My brother the Casanova, bah! Disqusting is more like it."

River went for him again, but didn't draw his sword, no he wouldn't go that far, even if Ridge deserved it. River wouldn't stoop to his brother's level. "You bastitch! Who's been following me? Huh? Who'd you hire?" He swung again and got closer that time.

Ridge moved quickly and laughed. "I didn't hire anyone when I found that out. In fact, bro. It was the very night you discovered the pregnancy yourself. By that time I already knew." He ducked again, but this time he felt River's fist a bit too close.

Angelina sidestepped and tripped the mocking Ridge.

The Darksider fell slightly and rolled out of it, but before he came back up to his feet, he kicked out and hit River in the gut.

Ridge stood again as his brother hit the ground, gasping for air. "Know this, brother. I'm not here to start anything and it was you who attacked--" Ridge didn't even see it coming until River was on him with a forceful blow to the groin with his boot.

"Aaaauuugghhh!!!!" Ridge went down.

Angelina moved over by Natia and smirked as she watched Ridge fall.

River stood over his brother and was about to nail him in the stomach, but then stopped himself. "I'm not even going to waste the effort." He scoffed, but before he walked off he looked at him once more. "You stay clear of my family, Ridge. I don't care if you are in town forever, just don't come near me or my family. EVER!"

River looked at Angelina and Natia. "I'll contact you later, Angelina. Natia, I'll see you later." And he was gone a few minutes later.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 12th, 2004, 10:47:46 AM
*Natia is about to open her mouth to say something after River attacked Ridge, but thinks better of it. He needs to get this out of his system*

River, we talk in a couple of hours. No if ands or buts about it. We talk.

*Nata says sternly as River walks off. She then looks at Angelina and then to Ridge*

Angelina, you can leave if you like as well. I'm going to have a few words here with Mr. Ridge.

*Natia, throughout all this, kept her hand on her lightsaber, but when she says this last bit, she removes her hand, to show that for now, she wishes no harm to Ridge*

You would spend your time better finding a new room for yourself, but if you wish to stay, you may, though I will ask that you not interrupt, even if you do disagree with what I'm going to be saying to Mr. Ridge.

*Natia smiles to herself though. Now of all times that this happens. Oh well, she'll just put off her little trip awhile longer*

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Jan 12th, 2004, 08:38:44 PM
Ridge regained his composure shortly and stood as River walked off. He had half a mind to go after him, but he decided not too.

The Darksider was sure he'd meet up with his brother again soon enough on his own.

He looked at Angelina. "You know all of this never had to happen. I promised myself to you and look what you did." His voice remained calm, yet with a touch of sarcasm.

Angelina Kincaid
Jan 17th, 2004, 02:45:17 PM
Angelina nods and looks at Natia. "I'll stay, if you don't mind." Ridge's words hit hard, she knew what he was talking about and yes, she felt partly to blame for all this. She had indeed betrayed him at one point in her life. But, it was too late now, there wasn't a thing she could do.

She remained silent to allow Natia to take over.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 18th, 2004, 01:11:12 PM
Mr. Ridge, I need some details which I'm hoping you shall be willing to give to me. I may be an outsider to this, but this affects me in more ways than one. Will you please tell me your side of what happened with you, River, and Angelina.

I wish to know all the facts about this so I don't go around accussing the wrong person of things.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Jan 20th, 2004, 08:54:10 PM
Ridge nodded. "Yeah, I'd be glad to share my point of view of this. Angelina, here was my first real love so long ago. It was forbidden on Falycin for our clans to mix, she was with the Ocean Clan, I was a Forrestor Clan member. But, we met and fell in love. A year later, my Uncle decided it was time to teach us in the ways of the Force. My father gave us the choice, I chose to learn, River chose to remain a Forrestor. We were very close then, so the day that I left, told him to watch over Angelina, whom the night before pledged my undying love too." Ridge looked at Angelina.

"Do you not remember that?" He asked, she nodded but remained silent.

My Uncle turned to the Darkside, wanting to gain all the credit and power he could possibly want. At that point, I followed him and learned everything I could possibly learn about his business, Quantum Exports. It took elevan years to learn everything I did. So, upon my return to find my lovely Angelina and whisk her off to get married. I find her in the arms of River, married for sometime and they had kids. What more is there to say than that? Yes, I came unglued. Afterall, she wrote to me and told me how much she missed me and loved me and then I came back to this? Everything was a blur after that moment, until I had my sabre and she attacked me. I didn't even really realize what I was doing at the moment."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:26:25 AM
*Natia nods her head slightly as Ridge talks, telling his side of things*

You lost control after you came home and found that Angelina and River were together and had a family. The Darkside will do that to you.

*Natia looks at Angelina*

Do you wish to add anything to this??

Angelina Kincaid
Jan 21st, 2004, 08:03:53 PM
Angelina sighed and shook her head. "No. that's pretty much what happened. He wanted our kids, to turn them and by God, if I was going to allow that to happen. I was warrior, I still am and he was a thread to my family and my home. So, yes, I did attack him and that was about all I remember, besides telling River to get the kids out of there, he was only a hunter. I told him to get them to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant and then went after Ridge...that was the last thing I remembered until I awoke several months later." Angelina looked at Ridge.

"I know, I hurt you...but, I beg you don't take my children."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 22nd, 2004, 11:01:48 AM
*Natia nods as Angelina adds a bit more light on the situation. She then turns her gaze to Ridge to hear his responce to this*

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Jan 23rd, 2004, 09:44:47 PM
Ridge bit his lip. He felt strangely compelled to listen to the younger Jedi, she seemed wise beyond her years and for that she had indeed gained his respect so far.

"I will not harm your children, though I still believe they would be far better off with me. I can give them a life that none of you possibly can. They could go to the best schools and be top notch in everything they do. But, I know now that, that is not possible. So, you have nothing to fear from me, Angelina."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 25th, 2004, 12:35:21 PM
Mr. Ridge, the way I see it, you could give them a life of pain and suffering with little chance of happiness. I'm not trying to be rude here, and please don't say that I don't know what I'm talking about because I do know what I'm talking about. The Darkside is a shallow life with little to no meaning in it. And you end up hurting those that mattered most to you. I know, I've gone that route.

I am happy to hear that you will not take Angelina's kids. They can still go to the best schools and be top notch in everything they do. Only difference is, is they will be with their Mother or Father. And that, will make them happy.

*Natia looks at Ridge, her arms hanging at her side now. She can tell that Ridge respects her right now, and she has no wish to lose that respect. To few listen to her due to her age, let alone respect her*

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Jan 28th, 2004, 08:28:19 PM
Ridge nodded. "I am a Darksider, yes. But, my life isn't meaningless and I have changed my atitude lately. I may never be a Jedi, I don't really care to be, but I intentions are changing."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Jan 31st, 2004, 12:04:49 PM
Sometimes it's a person's intentions which truly defines what you are. As long as you pose no threat to my friends and family, which include River, Angelina, and their kids, then you have nothing to worry about from me. Unless of course, our paths cross and you are intefering with what I am trying to do.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Feb 9th, 2004, 04:03:20 PM
"I'm not interested in interferring with anyone's business. I've got my own business to uphold. But, I thought it was time to show myself and now I'm not the same person I had been when I had come in search of my brother. It seems a Jedi female has helped me come to my senses, but if he attacks me again...I will defend myself."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 10th, 2004, 11:09:03 AM
*Natia smiles and nods her head slightly*

I'm happy to hear that you aren't the same person you were when you started hunting your brother.

Thank-you for revealing yourself to us, and perhaps the Jedi female that you are with will continue to do wonders for you.

Angelina Kincaid
Feb 15th, 2004, 09:49:00 AM
Angelina wasn't completely trusting him yet. She still found him somewhat a threat to her family. But, she did trust Natia.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Feb 15th, 2004, 10:01:36 AM
"I have no doubt on that, Miss Natia." Ridge answered with a smile. "I'm sure, I'll be seeing you around and in no threatening way either. I'm very glad to have met you."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 15th, 2004, 12:12:53 PM
I only wish we could have met under better circumstances Mr. Ridge. And I'm sure that we will be seeing on another again. In fact, I can garentee that. Just, you might not always know when.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Feb 16th, 2004, 07:27:28 PM
"I'd be honored to be greeted by you anytime, M'lady." Ridge smiled and gave his best bow.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Feb 17th, 2004, 09:17:04 AM
Well Mr. Ridge, I can say, I would like to do coffee sometime so I can get a better feel for who you are.

*Natia looks at Angelina and gives her a reassuring smile before looking back to Ridge*