PDA

View Full Version : Picnic In The Park.(Invite, Open)

Rognan Dar
Dec 5th, 2003, 06:11:01 PM
Please let the invted people post first before posting in you are not already invited. Thank-you.

There was a lot of planning that came before today. Many things need to be orginized and maped out for today to go smoothly. Needing to check with everyone to see when they were not busy. Preparing all the food so that when today came, it was all read to be made. Now, all that was needed was getting it all to the Garden and for everyone to come.

Looking over all the sandwiches that he just finished making Rognan sighed happily. He was glad that it was all over. Making twenty sandwiches, all kinds, was no easy job. Now that he was done he went to the bathroom and cleaned himself up.

When he came out, he saw Vista looking hungrily at the food he just made. "Don't even think about it, miss. Those are for latter today." Moving over to one of the corners in the room, he nudged Yarden to wake her up from her afternoon nap. "Come on. Its time to do," he said to her.

Going back to the kitchen, he backed everything up into a a big box. No, it wasn't a basket, it was just a plain, no lid box. Rog wasn't going for anything fansy. He just wanted to have lunch with his friends outside. Once everything was packed and ready to do, he called out to the other two in the room.

"Arighty! Now, lets go!"

Rognan carried the box down the halls, with the Yarden on one side and Vista on the other. When they aprouched the garden, he saw Vista's face brighten up. She was a new adition to his world. So far, it had not been that bad. But wait untill she gets older, he kept telling himself. Heading over to his favorite tree he sets the box down and pulls out a big blanket to sit on. And no, it was not a red and white square picnic blanket. It was really a bed sheet that he borrowed. And it was clean, which was a plus! He sat down on it and waited for the others to arrive.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 5th, 2003, 08:46:51 PM
Quay'Na had been the first to arrive, she couldn't stand being late, that really bugged her.

For once, she hadn't had anything planned, no working at the Wildside Facility, no studying and no training. Today was a day to relax and just be with some friends.

"Hello, Rognan. It's a perfect day for a picnic." She greeted him with a smile and then noticed the little girl, someone she'd not ever seen. "Who is this?" She asked as she smiled down at the child.

Vista Alor
Dec 5th, 2003, 09:14:40 PM
Vista, since she had met Rognan, had been doing her best to behave and not get on his nerves. But one thing for sure is different. Rognan is a male, and she's only lived with females before. There is alot for her to learn still about her new life.

Upon entering the Garden, her eyes light up at seeing everything. As Rognan is setting things up, she goes poking around to see what's there. As Quay enters, she pokes her head up from behind a bush and smiles at Rognan. Right when she's about to say something, Quay speaks up.

"Hi, I'm Vista. I'm new here."

Vista decides to let Rognan tell of their relation.

"Who are you?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 5th, 2003, 09:25:04 PM
"I'm Quay'Na, young one." She smiled. "It is a pleasure to meet you."

The Padawan looked at Rognan, "where've you been hiding her?"

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 8th, 2003, 11:53:33 AM
Shanaria walks into the garden, after having receved an invitation to a picnic. With a bag over one shoulder Shanaria sneeks up benind Rognan and gives him a BIG Hug!

"Hello Rognan!"

Shanaria lets go of Rognan and hands over the bag.

"I cooked up a bunch of Fledgic Legs. They are basicly Omwat's version of chicken, and taste like it to but they have a slightly sweeter taste than chicken."

Rognan Dar
Dec 8th, 2003, 02:49:47 PM
Rognan gives Quay a smile. Next he would have jumped out of his sitting position if it was not for being held down from Shan's hug. After realizing that it was her he relaxed.

"Thats great, Shanaria! Now we have a meal."

He then looked back to Quay, feeling that he should at lest say something.

"Its a long story. I guess I should do some introduction and all. Quay, this is Shanaria Fabool. Shan, this is a Quay'Na Rakai."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 8th, 2003, 03:50:15 PM
Quay'Na reconginzed Shanaria. "We've met only briefly in a fight against some Sith. When I was taken by Sanis Prent." She looked at Rognan. "That's how we met too, but we were never formally introduced, before I was taken." It was all coming back to her.

"It's nice to see you again, Shanaria." Quay'Na smiled.

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 8th, 2003, 06:09:35 PM
Shanaria smiles at Quay....

"At least you already had my name back at the fight, since I said it in my distress call when I first engaged the sith... It's nice to meet you again too Quay, and under better conditions this time."

She looks over at Vista. Knealing down to her level Shanaria says..

"Hello there... I'm Shanaria, and who might you be."

Vista Alor
Dec 9th, 2003, 08:48:32 AM
Vista comes out from behind the bushes, her clothing dirty now because she's been playing in the dirt.

"Pleased to meet you Miss Quay, Miss Shanaria. I'm Vista."

Vista says her name for Shanaria's benefit now as she goes over to Rognan and sits down on his lap.

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 9th, 2003, 12:07:51 PM
Shanaria Smiles....

"I'm pleased to meet you Vista.... So Rognan... Does Marga Know you are letting other girls sit or your lap?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:04:14 PM
Rognan glares at Shanaria. This comment might have been fine elsewhere. But infront of mixed company was not, what he thought, to be the place to joke around like that.

"No. I haven't yet told her about little Vista yet. I was going to tell here her. That is...if she ever comes."

Marga Alton
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:23:58 PM
Tell me what Rog?

Marga questions to just Rognan through telepathy as she comes within earshot of Rognan. Her bright red hair is easy to see for a good distance around her, but today, she has a soft gray cloak on over top of a yellow dress. The hood of her cloak is pulled up, hiding most of her hair.

Hello Shan. Hope you're keeping your hands to yourself this time.

Marga says through telepathy so everyone can hear her.

Rognan Dar
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:26:55 PM
Oh, Hi there. I...er...was just about to tell you that...um...well I was going to make it more of a group anouncement, he replyed to Marga.

Vista Alor
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:35:22 PM
Vista wiggles slightly on Rognan's lap, trying to get more comfortable. She then gets an impish grin on her face but bites her tongue from saying anything. She doesn't want Rognan to regret taking her in. She then gets a very surprised look on her face when she hears Marga's voice in her head. She looks around to see where it came from. She then asks, not knowing that it was Marga who she heard in her head.

"Who's Marga?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 9th, 2003, 08:27:40 PM
Quay'Na felt a slight bit uncomfortable, pretty much knowing from the looks that everyone was giving each other that telepathy was being used and that she was unable to hear any of it.

She sighed and looked at Yarden. Are you catching any of their conversation, because I'm sure not....

She knew now what it was like to be deaf, it wasn't fun. She closed her eyes and concentrated on the Force to try and hear what the others were saying, but it was no use.

The only one she could communicate telepathically to besides her animal friends was her boyfriend, Anthony Scott. And that was only because they were so in sinc with each other.

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 10th, 2003, 12:20:44 PM
"Yes Marga, I am keeping my hands to myself..."

Shanaria looks over to Quay...

"I'm guessing that you didn't hear what Marga said?"

Yarden
Dec 10th, 2003, 03:28:37 PM
I can herrre it, yes. But therrre is no point to since I am unable to rrreply.

The small area around the tree was starting to get crowded with all the people. So she jumped up into the tree that they were under and watched from above.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 10th, 2003, 03:29:10 PM
Well, that's not fair...She told Yarden.

Quay'Na shook her head towards Shan, slightly embarrassed. "No, I can't hear telepathy from anyone except animals and my boyfriend. Oh, and Garou and Lupine."

Rognan Dar
Dec 10th, 2003, 03:33:05 PM
Rognan leans down to Vista's ear and speaks quietly without whispering, so that he would not seem to be rude.

"Marga is a dear friend of mine. She is the one standing there," he pointed to Marga as he said this. "I was hoping that the three of use could have a talk after this."

Sitting upright again, he looked around and saw about everyone he invited.

"Well, I guess we could start then. That is, if no-one has any abjections?"

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 10th, 2003, 05:02:38 PM
Shanaria says to Rognan

"I have no objections..."

She then turns to Quay...

"I have a very strong skills at working with minds. If you would like I could open a link with you mind and implant what Marga says to all of us into your mind. I could make it sound like you were accualy hearing it with your ears if you like. The thing is marga can only talk through telepathy..."

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 10th, 2003, 08:45:53 PM
Quay'Na smiled. "That would be great, Shanaria. I would appreciate that, what do you need me to do?"

Vista Alor
Dec 11th, 2003, 10:31:04 AM
"Okay."

Vista keeps herself seated on Rognan's lap as she looks around at Shanaria, Quay, and Marga.

"What's this called again?"

Vista questions to any who will answer her.

Marga Alton
Dec 11th, 2003, 10:55:37 AM
Marga feels slightly bad when she finds out that Quay can't hear her through telepathy. She turns her attention to Vista who just so happens to be sitting on Rognan's lap.

Who is this little one on your lap Rog?

Marga walks over to Rognan and gives him a kiss at the corner of his mouth, but on his cheek.

I'm sorry about you not being able to hear me Quay.

Marga glances around to see if somebody will translate that to Quay for her as she settles down on the ground beside Rognan.

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 11th, 2003, 11:53:03 AM
Shanaria smiles...

"You don't need to do anything Quay aside from not pushing me out of you mind... Oh and Marga just said that she is sorry that you can't hear her."

Shanaria closes her eyes and focuses on Quay's mind, and with in a few moments The link has been made.

"Alright, now you should be able to hear Marga."

Garen Selore
Dec 11th, 2003, 12:58:28 PM
Garen was sitting in the window of his room watching his friends in the garden. He was planing on leaving without his friends. He didn't want to put them in danger. His bags were packed, all he had to do was inform the council that he was ready to go.

Garen had gotten an invite to the picnic in the garden, but he was having a hard time deciding weather or not to go and say goodbye to his friends. Really the only people out there that he knows are Marga and Rognan, and he might feel a little uncomfortable around the others. So Garen sits in his window watching the picnic from there.

Rognan Dar
Dec 11th, 2003, 03:32:32 PM
"This is little Vista," he replied to Marga as he patted the top of the childs head, letting her know in a gentle way that this arrangment went both ways. "She is...er...staying with me at this time. Yeah."

Taking things out of the box, Rognan begins setting up the food so that anyone that wanted to eat something could. I kind of 'pick and choose' thing. As he was setting up and looking at the faces, he could have sworn that he was forgetting someone. He knew that he sent out a lot of invitations and couldn't quite remember all of them...but there was someone missing. As he thought about it more, he began to realize who it was. Looking up into the tree, He telepathically tell Yarden to go look for him.

Yarden
Dec 11th, 2003, 03:36:04 PM
Jumping down from the tree, Yarden makes here way through the Garden. She didn't know where he was at this time, but she was going to find him. Sniffing around a pick as she was making her way out, she smelt him. He wasn't close but he was around. Or at lest was around at some time. Making her way along the walls of the rooms that faced the garden, she came up to his window. She crept along quietly so that he wouldn't hear her. I kind of game that she doesn't get to do to often. Once she was right under it she jumped up into Garens's face with lightning speed.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 11th, 2003, 04:34:36 PM
"Thanks, Shanaria." Quay'Na answered. "Can you tell Marga that I'm sorry, I can't hear her. This makes things much better."

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 12th, 2003, 11:59:41 AM
Shanaria laughs...

"Not a problem Quay, but Marga is only mute. She can hear you.."

Garen Selore
Dec 12th, 2003, 01:01:31 PM
Garen falls out of his window from being suprised by Yarden. He hits the garden floor and smiles at the wevicat standing over him.

"Hi Yarden. Ummm. Can I help you?"

Yarden
Dec 12th, 2003, 03:04:10 PM
As much as she wished she could, Yarden was unable to speak directly to humaniods. She could almost comunicate with Rognan, him being Lorrdian and reading how she moves. It was much harder when it came to others.

Looking into Garens eyes in order to draw him into her gaze, she looked up to where the picnic was. He followed her gaze. She then grabbed his shoulder, with her mouth, and helped him to his feet. Her face then looked like she was trying to tell him something.

Garen Selore
Dec 12th, 2003, 05:29:08 PM
"let me guess Yarden, You want me to go and join the picnic?" He says as he gets to his feet.

Yarden
Dec 15th, 2003, 03:54:47 PM
Yarden nods her head. One of the easiest ways she can communicate. See that Garen understands her, she bites his sleeve, gently, and tries to drag him to the group.

Vista Alor
Dec 16th, 2003, 08:32:21 PM
"What's a mute?"

Vista questions softly, curious about what Quay and Shan are talking about.

Rognan Dar
Dec 17th, 2003, 02:46:08 PM
"It means that she is unable to speak. Like her vocal cords were not fully developed so she was unable to use them."

Rognan looked at Marga and winked.

Marga Alton
Dec 18th, 2003, 10:07:53 AM
Marga smiles at Rognan when he tells Vista what a mute is.

Hello Vista. I hope you're behaving yourself with Rognan.

Marga says in a soft telepathic voice as she looks at Vista. She then goes to help Rognan unpack the picnic box of the food.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 21st, 2003, 06:21:30 AM
Originally posted by Shanaria Fabool
Shanaria laughs...

"Not a problem Quay, but Marga is only mute. She can hear you.."

"Oh, well that's good. Thanks, Shanaria."

It was strange for the first time hearing someone other than animals for a change.

Vista Alor
Dec 21st, 2003, 04:57:48 PM
"Okay."

Vista looks at Marga and smiles.

"I'm trying to be a good girl. I really am trying."

Vista looks at everyone and smiles as she rubs a dirty hand across a cheek to get rid of an itch.

Rognan Dar
Dec 21st, 2003, 06:01:59 PM
Rognan finished setting out all the food, looked up and smiled.

"Ok, everyone. The foods all ready, just take whatever looks good to you."

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 22nd, 2003, 02:17:52 PM
Shanaria smiles...

"This all looks wonderful! You must have put alot of work into this Rognan!"

Shanaria picks up a plate and takes a bit of everthing there, but takes twice as much of the stuff she brought, as she does of the others stuff.

Quay'Na Rakai
Dec 22nd, 2003, 08:00:28 PM
Quay had to agree with Shanaria, everything looked awesome. "Rog, you've prepared for an army. Everything looks awesome." She smiled as she grabbed a plate and helped herself.

Rognan Dar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 01:47:42 PM
"Well, I wasn't to sure how hungry everyone one was. And I didn't want to run out of food so I just made a lot. I hope its enough."

Rognan took a plate and placed some food on it for Vista. He then took some for himself.

Vista Alor
Dec 24th, 2003, 10:53:48 AM
Vista smiles as Rognan hands her a plate of food.

"Thank-you.

But what's this called again? I've forgotten."

Rognan Dar
Dec 24th, 2003, 02:07:48 PM
"Its a sandwich. ITs made out of bread and meats and cheese and...well, you could put just about anything in it if you liked.

So how is everyone managing being a Jedi?"

Marga Alton
Dec 26th, 2003, 06:47:02 PM
Things are going well for me right now. I'm not having many problems with anyone here, and I feel completely comfortable. And that's a relatively new feeling for me because on my homeworld, well...

Marga lets her thought trail off since she knows that those that know her, know what her life was like on her homeworld.

Vista Alor
Dec 26th, 2003, 06:48:09 PM
"No silly, not the sandwhich, this."

Vista waves a hand towards the food and the ppl.

"What's this called?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 29th, 2003, 12:41:30 PM
"You mean this gathering? Well, its a picnic. A time to go outside and have a meal. Usualy something simple."

Marga Alton
Jan 1st, 2004, 01:58:30 PM
Marga smiles at Rognan. She likes the way that he's handling Vista.

Garen Selore
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:25:52 PM
Originally posted by Yarden
Yarden nods her head. One of the easiest ways she can communicate. See that Garen understands her, she bites his sleeve, gently, and tries to drag him to the group.

Garen resists being pulled to the rest of the group, but then gives in thinking to himself.

I guess I should at least say good bye to my friends before I leave.

As they approch the others, him still being draged by Yarden, Garen says.

"Hi. Sorry I'm late."

Rognan Dar
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:29:53 PM
Rognan looks up and see's that Yarden had completed her mission.

"Garen! So good of you to join us. Please, sit down and have something to eat! Everyone, this is Garen Selore. Garen, this is," he said pointing to each person as he said the names of each person here," Shanaria Fabool, Quay'Na Rakai, and Vista."

Garen Selore
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:37:10 PM
Garen gives a forced smile and waves to everybody, and gives Rognan and Marga a hug.

He then sits down and picks up a sandwhich, and starts to eat.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:47:54 PM
Shanaria changes her position so that she is showing off her body to Garen, which is not hard to do in the tight blue outfit she is waring. She then give him a slightly flirting wave to Garen...

"Hello there Hansom..." she says smiling at Garen.

Garen Selore
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:57:03 PM
Garen is taken by suprise by Shanaria's greeting to him, and it causes him to enhale a chunk of sandwich, putting him into a small coughing fit.

after he stops coughing, He gets a confused, and worried look on his face. He then slowly nudges himself away from Shanaria.

"Um, Hi."

Garen looks at Rognan and Marga

"Is this normal for her? or am I just special?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 5th, 2004, 11:45:15 PM
"Nah. She played the same game with me." He then leans over to Garen and whispers: "She is very flirtatious. If you don't show any interest in her, she might leave you alone," he joked, seeing the expression on his face.

Garen Selore
Jan 6th, 2004, 02:04:56 PM
Garen nods and whispers back to Rognan.

"Okay. What do you think the chances of being left alone by her are? And does she Bite?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 6th, 2004, 03:26:36 PM
Shanaria was paying attention to the whispers with the force, and desides to answer Garen's question....

"I'll leave you alone if you want me too... and I'll bite if you ask really nicely." She says with a subjestive look in her eyes.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 6th, 2004, 07:07:51 PM
Quay'Na sat eating and listening to the conversation. She was not the flirtatious type, only one man claimed her and her heart was for him as well.

She had met Garen before and smiled as she nodded a greeting in his direction. Other than that, she remained quiet.

Rognan Dar
Jan 6th, 2004, 11:23:06 PM
Since Shan was just a nosie person, he decided to add his own answer to Garen. Through telepathy.

Or you could try being really interested in her. Might freak her out and she will leave you alone. Though, I must say, I have not yet tried this out.

Vista Alor
Jan 7th, 2004, 12:03:47 PM
"Hi Garen."

Vista pipes up after she had swallowed the bite of her sandwhich she had taken.

"What is flirtatis mean?"

Vista asks as she turns her body slightly and looks up at Rognan since she is sitting on his lap still.

Marga Alton
Jan 7th, 2004, 12:20:24 PM
Marga laughs through telepathy at Garen's reaction to Shanaria.

Don't worry Garen, Shanaria's just a big flirt and likes to twist things around so as to seem that they are more then what they actually are.

Marga says as she looks at Shanaria, remembering the day she came upon her and Rognan practising and she went to make things sound as if they were more then what it actually was.

Garen Selore
Jan 14th, 2004, 02:53:26 PM
"oh, Okay. So there is really nothing to worry about from her?"

Garen looks at Vista

"Um, Hi."

Rognan Dar
Jan 14th, 2004, 03:05:20 PM
"Nah. She's quite harmless if you dont touch her...then again...no one is safe around her. Things just tend to turn into trouble."

Marga Alton
Jan 15th, 2004, 01:12:06 PM
Garen, just treat Shanaria as you would any other person. Don't acknowledge her flirtations or she'll do more.

Garen Selore
Jan 16th, 2004, 05:00:01 PM
"Um, Okay."

Garen looks at Shanaria with a slightly worried expresion.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 16th, 2004, 05:01:33 PM
Shanaria just smiles and waves at Garen, and goes back to eating the food that she had taken.

Rognan Dar
Jan 16th, 2004, 06:09:10 PM
"So Garen, what have you been up to lately?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 18th, 2004, 08:51:34 PM
It was strange to actually be able to hear all the conversations going on between the group through telepathy.

Quay'Na was nearly done with her plate as she looked upon the group and still remained silent. She really didn't have any idea of how to include herself in this conversation or any other at the moment, they all seemed to know each other rather well. So, she started nibbling on her sandwich a little slower.

Vista Alor
Jan 19th, 2004, 09:09:37 AM
Vista finishes her sandwhich and then looks around. She notices that Quay is being rather quiet so she gets up from Rognan's lap and walks over to her and plops herself on the ground infront of her.

Garen Selore
Jan 19th, 2004, 12:28:50 PM
"Oh, nothing much, just puttering around my room, and stuff like that."

Rognan Dar
Jan 19th, 2004, 02:35:34 PM
"Well, you should get out more. There are many things to do."

Rognan watched Vista walk over to Quay. She was nibbling quietly on a sandwich. He liked her. She had a broad outlook on life. He just wish he could make her feel more welcome among the group.

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 19th, 2004, 08:34:58 PM
The Padawan was rather surprised to see Vista come over to her and sit down in front of her. She smiled and thought of how lucky Rognan was to have the child in his custody, to guide her and watch over her. "Are you enjoying the picnic, Vista?" She asked quietly with a smile.

Garen Selore
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:31:47 AM
"I know I should get out more, but I have a lot on my mind that just makes it dificult."

Vista Alor
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:43:30 AM
Vista nods her head yes.

"Yup, Dad makes good food."

Vista quickly covers her mouth with her hands as she realises she called Rognan Dad again when he's told her not to.

Garen Selore
Jan 21st, 2004, 12:13:13 PM
Garen looks over at Vista when he heard her call Rognan dad, then he looks at Rognan.

"So when did you get a little girl?"

Rognan Dar
Jan 21st, 2004, 03:21:22 PM
Rognan was not expecting this question. And not when he had his mouth full. He almost choked. Swallowing, then clearing his throut, he tried to explain.

"Well, to make a long story short: I found her in the B&G. She...had no one to look after her so I'm letting her live with me for the time being."

Marga Alton
Jan 22nd, 2004, 09:15:12 AM
Marga looks at Rognan with a look of concern on her face when he almost chokes on his food.

Are you alright?

Rognan Dar
Jan 22nd, 2004, 03:09:35 PM
"Yeah, just something went down the wrong tub." He cleared his throat once more.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 26th, 2004, 12:48:23 PM
"Well Rognan, If things get really bad I'm sure Marga would be willing to give you mouth-to-mouth..."

Garen Selore
Jan 26th, 2004, 02:39:22 PM
Garen seems a little confused.

"So you found this kid in the B&G and desided to take her in?"

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 26th, 2004, 08:31:22 PM
Quay was impressed by this herself. "Well, you take very good care of 'your dad', Vista." She told her with a gentle smile. "I'm sure he can teach you a great many things."

Marga Alton
Jan 27th, 2004, 12:18:58 PM
Shanaria, that comment was completely inappropriate and you know that.

But it's true.

Garen Selore
Jan 27th, 2004, 12:24:52 PM
Garen snickers slightly at Marga's comment.

Rognan Dar
Jan 27th, 2004, 11:01:09 PM
This was getting out of hand. Rog didn't know if he could control the course of the topic.

"I didn't find her. She found me. She thought I was her father, and after talking with her, even though she argued, I was almost convinced that I was not her father. But she also didn't have a place to stay, and since she I...er...looked like her father, I decided to take care of her untill I could find somewhere to put her."

Vista Alor
Jan 28th, 2004, 10:34:42 AM
"I plan to cause he's a nice person cause he takes good care of me."

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 28th, 2004, 01:12:07 PM
Shanaria smiles and says with a sarcastic tone...

"Sure Rognan... We beleave you..."

Shanaria then leans over to Quay and wispers

"I think he just likes having lots of cute girls around him."

Quay'Na Rakai
Jan 28th, 2004, 04:11:54 PM
Quay'Na couldn't help, but to snicker on that one. She looked at Vista. "Of course, he'll take good care you you, Sweetie and if he doesn't, come find me." She gave her a wink.

Rognan Dar
Jan 28th, 2004, 11:14:21 PM
"Are you saying that I can't take care of a child, Quay? All you do is give them sunshine, a warm place to sleep, and water them everyday! Can't be to hard."

It seemed like this whole business was turning into a joke. Might as well injoy it while it lasted.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 29th, 2004, 10:25:25 AM
"And don't forget to feed them nice fresh fertlizer!" Shanaria says with a joking tone in her voice.

Marga Alton
Jan 31st, 2004, 11:43:37 AM
Marga smiles and chuckles silently to herself at the going ons right now.

Bah, what do the two of you know about raising children.

Marga says with kindness in her telepathic voice.

Rognan Dar
Jan 31st, 2004, 03:14:35 PM
"Well, just about what was just said. No, I'm kidding. They mostly take care of themselves after a while. Just need to suply food and shelter and they are as happy and rain."

Vista Alor
Feb 2nd, 2004, 10:47:43 AM
"Ok. If he not take good care of me, I'll come find you."

Vista then gets confused about what's being talked about by the others but says nothing about it.

Shanaria Fabool
Feb 2nd, 2004, 01:51:19 PM
Still goofing around Shanaria says...

"But you still need to fead the fertlizer!"

Garen Selore
Feb 2nd, 2004, 03:01:38 PM
Garen just picks up a few more helping of food and sits quietly watching his friends as he eats.

Rognan Dar
Feb 2nd, 2004, 10:59:57 PM
"Nah. Just get some natural stuff off the ground. Works much better." He said, also joking along with the others.

Quay'Na Rakai
Feb 3rd, 2004, 04:16:05 AM
Quay'Na smiled at Vista. "Don't pay attention to them." She laughted. "Rog will feed you, I've not a doubt."

Marga Alton
Feb 5th, 2004, 12:58:20 PM
Rog, the after awhile is like when there physical age is about 10 years old at the earliest. There are of course some exceptions to that, but not many.

Vista Alor
Feb 5th, 2004, 01:02:59 PM
"Okay.

So, what you normally do here?"

Vista questions curiously.

Rognan Dar
Feb 5th, 2004, 11:05:38 PM
"Dont worry. I got it all planned out. I'll just leave her with Yarden and then they can go cause trouble where ever I'm not."

Marga Alton
Feb 9th, 2004, 11:02:14 AM
Marga smiles and shakes her head slightly.

I can see that you are going to need alot of help here Rognan. And I'll be here to help you.

Marga says with a slight smile on her face.

Garen Selore
Feb 9th, 2004, 01:31:59 PM
Seeing no reason to enter this conversation, Garen goes to slip off into the bushes going back to his bedroom window.

Rognan Dar
Feb 9th, 2004, 11:12:12 PM
Rognan noticed movement out of the corner of his eye. Turning toward it he calls out.

"Garen! Where are you going? Is there something wrong? YOu seemed a little...disconected from us."

Marga Alton
Feb 11th, 2004, 10:33:47 AM
Marga turns her attention to Garen when Rognan calls out to him.

Is everything alright Garen?

Marga questions softly.

Garen Selore
Feb 13th, 2004, 03:08:50 PM
Garen looks back at the others.

"Oh yah, everything is fine. I just have alot on my mind, and don't really want to be in the way of you people having fun with your picnic."

Rognan Dar
Feb 13th, 2004, 10:57:47 PM
"No, wait. Its not all just about having fun. We're here for eachother. Can you tell me whats on your mind?"

Garen Selore
Feb 20th, 2004, 05:48:27 PM
"I'm just worried about going home. It's really nothing, nothing that the group of you need to worry about."