PDA

View Full Version : A training we will go(Jezreal)

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 5th, 2003, 02:25:33 PM
It was early morning and Rivin had decided to call Jezreal to the training grounds. The sun still was only cracking the night sky, and rivin had already been up for a number of hours preparing for todays training.

He has been moving large stone blocks into the training grounds, ranging from the size of 1 foot cubed to 8 feet cubed. but now Rivin sits on top of the largest block of stone waiting for Jezreal.

Jezreal Darkshard
Dec 5th, 2003, 02:41:20 PM
Jezreal walked slowly out into the training grounds, She was wearing a pair of black pants and a white long sleeve shirt.

It was a bit chilly out since the sun had yet to fully rise, after a while she spotted Rivin sitting on and by a bunch of stone blocks that ranged in size

She walked up to Rivin "hello Rivin" She said with a smile "I am ready to start my training."

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 5th, 2003, 02:50:16 PM
Rivin jumps down from the top of the block, and nods to Jezreal.

"That's good....We will be starting with the basics of moving objects. I will be giving you many tasks that vary in difficulty. Failure to complete the tasks to my standards will result in 10 laps around the training Grounds. Do you understand?"

Jezreal Darkshard
Dec 5th, 2003, 03:04:17 PM
Jezreal nodded her head slowly "y..y...yes Riv..in" She studdered as he looked over the blocks again "I have a feeling that we will be using these blocks since I've never seen them here before."

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 5th, 2003, 03:07:08 PM
Rivin chuckles slightly to himself

"How very observant of you..... Am I correct to assume that you already know how to touch the force and locate thing in the force?"

Jezreal Darkshard
Dec 5th, 2003, 03:13:26 PM
Jezreal looked at the ground "my first master barely tought be anything" She said as she looked her feet "all she tought me was how to make the force swirle around making a sort of wind."

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 5th, 2003, 03:20:20 PM
"Alright... Then in that case, we start from the bottom."

Rivin goes and sits on the 4 foot cubed stone block.

"Close you eyes, and let the force flow through you. Fuel it with your emotions, feed it your fear, anger, sadness, and hate. Feel the power of the darkside, and embrace it."

Jezreal Darkshard
Dec 5th, 2003, 03:34:37 PM
Jezreal closed her eyes and embraced the dark side of the force, She brought out off her Dark thoughts and anger to fuel the darkside "ok" She said in a near wisper "I am ready for you next instruction."

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 5th, 2003, 03:40:06 PM
"Now use the force to feel your suroundings Try and see everything around you without using your eyes. Find the 1 foot cubed stone block and picture yourself grabing the stone, and lifting it."

Jezreal Darkshard
Dec 5th, 2003, 04:28:06 PM
Jezreal slowly became aware of her suroundings through the force, She searched for a cube that rivin had indicated for her to find

after a moment of searching she found it, then she pictured herself picking it up this sounds very strange she thought to herself.

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 8th, 2003, 11:34:48 AM
Rivin smiles slightly as Jezreal lifts the stone off the ground.

"If you wish to open your eyes you may, but if you do open your eyes you must keep your focus on the stone."

Jezreal Darkshard
Dec 8th, 2003, 02:45:21 PM
Jezreal wasnt sure where Rivin was going with this but she did as she wqas told, She slowly opened her blue eyes and looked around with them half open

When she saw the stone flouting she smiled cool She thought making her start to lose her consentration,She quickly consentrated again and flouted the block up again before it touched the ground.

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 8th, 2003, 07:08:50 PM
Rivin smiles again as he sees her catch herself from droping it.

"Now try moving it around. In order do that you must keep you focus, and picture yoursrlf moving it. As you get more practice you will not need to do all this picturing yourself doing the movements, but simply command the stone with your mind. That will take a lot of pratice, so for now we will stick to the picturing method."

Jezreal Darkshard
Dec 9th, 2003, 05:06:52 PM
Jezreal would have nodded her head but in fear of losing her consentration he decided against it, She brought up more dark memorys to feed the darkside energy again

She then pictured herself moving the block a couple inches to the left and then moving it to the right.

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 10th, 2003, 12:31:41 PM
"Very good." Rivin comments as the block moves slightly in the air.

"Why don't you try a larger amount of movment."

Jezreal Darkshard
Dec 10th, 2003, 05:08:31 PM
Jezreal said nothing as she moved the block a foot to the left. It stoped for a moment before moving more to the left, She slowly set the block down ontop of a bigger block.

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 10th, 2003, 05:22:26 PM
"Very well done..... If you think you can handle more now, then try and lift, and move the 2 foot cubed block AND the one foot cubed block that is resting on top of it... If you think you nead a break, then take 15 min and try this then."

Jezreal Darkshard
Dec 11th, 2003, 02:09:52 PM
Jezreal didn't want to appear weak by takeing a break so she skiped it and started to consentrated again. She closed here eyes and imagined herself picking up the two foot cube with the other one on top of it

It lifted slowly off the ground but stoped about a foot of the ground, Jez consentrated hard and the block lifted another two inches

it rose a little more at atime until it was about two feet, Jezreal droped to her knees and she lowerd it back down to the ground. After it touch the ground she fell onto her hands aswell as she gasped for air I should have taken that break she thought as She took deep breaths of air.

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 12th, 2003, 12:26:29 PM
"I had a fealing you would do that....You should have taken the break."

Rivin hops off the block and walks over to Jezreal, and pulls her to her feet.

"You must always understand your limitations, and except them. If this was in a combat situation and you worked yourself to the point of being brought to your knees, you would be dead. There is alot more to being a sith than mind powers and being evil.

Due to your faulty choice to not rest when givin the option, you are to give me 10 laps around the training grounds."

Jezreal Darkshard
Dec 14th, 2003, 02:42:57 PM
Jezreal nodded her head and stood up. She started running at a slow pace. as she ran he used the force to help re-energize her body as she ran

after the ten laps his walked over to Rivin as seh cought her breath.

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 16th, 2003, 01:22:11 PM
As Jezreal approches him, he says...

"Now you have five minutes to rest then I want you to lift both of those blocks."

Jezreal Darkshard
Dec 16th, 2003, 04:53:55 PM
Jezreal nodded her head and sat down on the ground. She closed her eyes and focused on the force and used it to re0energize her body as she sat there.

Dark Lord Rivin
Dec 22nd, 2003, 02:51:00 PM
Rivin waits for five minutes then says...

"Your time is up.... I would like you to try again to move the 2 foot cubed block AND the one foot cubed block that is resting on top of it. This time focuse on the two blocks and picture them being made of something light. they will only weigh alot if you make them so."

Jezreal Darkshard
Dec 25th, 2003, 08:51:08 PM
Jezreal stood and walked over to the blocks. She focused her mind and saw herself picking the blocks up but also picturing them being lighter and made of wood instead of stone

The blocks slowly lifted off the ground untill they where a foot off the ground, then Jez opened her eyes and watched the blocks as she slowly lowered them bacl down to the ground

"whew" He said he she wiped the sweat off her forehead "that was fun."

Dark Lord Rivin
Jan 5th, 2004, 10:58:00 AM
Rivin nods and smiles.

"Now I would like you to pratcice as much as you like with these blocks. I will leave them here till out next class where we will use them again... I want you to test your limits, and be ready to show off what you have learned in 3 days."

Rivin jumps off the block that he is sitting on, and bows slightly.

"Now if you will excuse me I have another student to tend to in another location, and will leave you to your practicing."

At this point Rivin walks out of the training grounds.

Jezreal Darkshard
Jan 6th, 2004, 02:21:51 PM
"See ya then" Jez said with a little smile before she turned back to the blocks and continued to do as Rivin instructed her I will practice this until I have mastered it She thought as She lifted a few more blocks before heading to her room to rest up to try again.