PDA

View Full Version : Business in Coronet (Ida Knoe, closed)

Southstar
Dec 5th, 2003, 02:05:23 PM
The train was a very old method of transport rarely used by the people of Corellia. It was expensive and most people preferred cars, which were also much cheaper. Regardless of what they thought, he liked the train. Something of old ways intrigued him, it was almost as if it was classy.

He had left a message for his apprentice, Ida, the night before. She was to meet him at the station in only a few more minutes. She had better not be late, Southstar timed things so that if she arrived on time, the train would be leaving the station five minutes later. He leaned against a lampost and waited until Ida arrived.

Ida Knoe
Dec 5th, 2003, 02:13:24 PM
Ida had got Southstar's message before she whent to bed last night, but she had accdently slept in. So when she got up and saw the time, she quickly jumped out of bed got dressed, and ran out the door to the train station, grabbing a brush on her way out.

South star can see Ida sprinting down the road from TSO brushing her hair as she ran. She skids to a stop at Southstar's feet with 30 seconds left before she would be late.

Being a little out of breath Ida says...

"I'm...I'm here... Am... I Late?"

Southstar
Dec 5th, 2003, 07:19:22 PM
"Actually, no. You're not late."Southstar assured Ida. "Just on time." The train began preparing to leave the station and head into Coronet. "Now come on, we don't want the train to leave without us do we?"

Southstar walked over to the door that lead into the car. He gave the man at the entrance a nod and he let them pass through. Being a Sith on a world possesed by the Order had its advantages.

He walked down the center aisle until he found a room that would serve its purpose well for the next hour. He opened the door and found an overweight elderly man slouched in one of the seats surrounded by papers and an open briefcase. It was a four person room and Southstar didn't mind sharing.

The man began to speak "I- I'm sorry, I didn't know I would be sharing this room during the trip." He said and began to clean a little of the mess he had around him.

"Don't worry about it, we'll only be on until the next stop." Southstar said and sat in the seat across from him. He left room for Ida to take a seat next to him.

As they made themselves comfortable, the man began to pick up a smallstack of papers from the ground and began to read them. Southstar allowed his eyes to look over the papers on the floor and then he studied the man. He appeared to be of the upper class and likely a business man. Then something caught Southstar's eye, it was a time piece of old design. It was gold with a few dimonds forming a pattarn on the cover.

The man shifted his position and the watch slipped out of his pocket more. A golden chain kept it from falling to the ground and hung there asking to be taken.

Southstar leaned over to Ida and whispered. "It's pretty, isn't it?" He pointed with his finger trying not to make it apparent to the man he was looking at his watch. "It's practically asking to be taken. Steal it using the telekinesis abilities I taught you the other day." He said and moved back to his original position waiting to see how Ida would handle her next task.

Ida Knoe
Dec 8th, 2003, 01:01:29 PM
Ida nods as she is given the task...

She reaches out with the force and trys to move the watch slowly out of the mans pocket, but since she still doesn't have much control over the force the watch is pulled rather hard.

The man is yanked out of his seat by his watch saying "What the f..."

At this point the man's head hits the seat and is dazed for a few moments, as Ida quickly pulls the man's luggage off the overhead luggage rack with the force and on to the man's head, knocking him out like a light.

Ida then gets up and takes the watch off the man's belt.

"I got it." she says as she turns to face Southstar.

Southstar
Dec 9th, 2003, 10:58:10 AM
"That's a little bit of overkill don't you think?" he said and sent the baggage back to were it was originally. In a few moments the man would wake up. "Hide the watch, Ida." he said.

The man's eyelids fluttered and he sat up. He looked around for moment as if he had forgotten where he was. "W-What just happened?" he said "I flew from the seat and something hit me in the head." He siad as if he was unsure if that was what really happened.

Southstar turned to Ida to explain to the man what had happened. For every action there was a consequence. A Sith's goal is to avoid those consequences and defy fate. With the help of the Force, it was very possible to be free from fate entirely. Would Ida be able to do that?

Ida Knoe
Dec 9th, 2003, 12:27:05 PM
Ida Hides the watch in her pocket just before the man wakes up

"Are you alright sir! You see this is why people should hold on to something when they are riding any sort of public transit. The had just made it up to speed and had to stop quickily, You hit your head on the seat as you sliped off and whent out like a lite! I was just about to call a medic, but then you woke up. Do you think you'll need a medic?"

Southstar
Dec 21st, 2003, 12:57:23 PM
The man shhok his head and pulled himself back to his seat. "No, I think I will be quite alright." He said and reached into his pocket. "My watch!"

"It must have fallen out when you fell." Southstar inturrupted.

The man began to look under the seat and his rear end stuck up in the air. An object stuck out from his pants, it was his wallet. Southstar pointed to it and gave Ida a nod, even without the Force, she should know what to do.

OOC: Hey, I'm really sorry for the lack of posting for the past week and a half. I had final exams for the semester and it is my first year at college and I had underestimated how much time it would take out of my day to study and work on papers. On top of that, I seem to have caught the flu thats been floating around. I wish I would have warned you before hand, but it was kind of unexpected. Thanks.

Ida Knoe
Jan 5th, 2004, 10:46:13 AM
Ida nods and focuses on the mans wallet. After a moment or so the wallet slowly lifts out of the man's pocket undetected, and flys quickly to Ida's hand. She quickly shoves the wallet into her pocket with the watch.

Southstar
Jan 5th, 2004, 11:59:39 PM
"Hmm... I couldn't find it." The man mused.

"That's too bad, perhaps the cleaning crew will find it when they go though." Southstar said to the man. He looked at Ida and smiled. She was doing well.

"I- My wallet is gone too!" The man exclaimed and gave Southstar and Ida a dirty look "You two are up to this! Normally I'd call security, but I thik I'll handle this myself." THe man said and pulled a blaster from his briefcase. He pointed it at Southstar's head.

Southstar only smiled and turned to Ida. "Take note with the Force." He said. Then he reached into the man's mind with the Force. Sit down. He commanded. The man did as instructed and Southstar convinced him that he had left the missing items at home. "Hand me the blaster." He told the man, who was completely under his control. Southstar took the blaster and looked at it for a moment.

"I expect you know how to use one of these." He said to Ida and handed her the blaster. With the Force he spoke to her inside her mind We're not done with this guy yet. He has a small computer in his pocket. Instead of stealing it, disable the circuts beyond repair. Southstar instructed. This would be a more difficult task because the object wasn't completely visable. Perhaps Ida could preform this trick this time.

Ida Knoe
Jan 6th, 2004, 02:42:05 PM
Ida watches Southstar play with this man's mind, and takes the blaster from Southstar when it is handed to her.

"I've used one a few times before. but I'm not Really good with it."

She then hears the voice in her head. She listens to the instructions then nods

She focuses on the man, and after a few moments finds the small computer. She focuses on the computer and trys to disable it, but since she has no knowlage of it's insides all she sees is a jumble of wires. She focuses on the wires and after a few moments she sees that she is heating up the wires. she smiles and puts some more energy into the heat, and seconds later the computer bursts into flames.

Ida starts to laugh as the man starts run around the room screeming. The man goes to take off his flaming jacket but Ida quickly focuses the heat on the zipper causing a small section of the links to melt togeather,making it so the man can't get his jacket off.

Ida is having fun... She laughs some more as the fire alarm goes off. Which in this room can barely be heard over the blood curdling screems of the man being cooked alive in his own clothing.

Southstar
Jan 7th, 2004, 01:30:51 PM
Southstar contemplated whether or not to put the blaze out. On one hand it was no big deal if the man died, he wasn't anyone important. But the noise was creating quite a ruckus, the security men on the train were likely to show up. Which also wasn't a big deal, they were Sith, they owned this planet.

Southstar reached for the window and opened it. With the Force he guided the smoke out the window. "Might as well put him out of his misery. If you have the mercy." Southstar said to Ida and then looked out the window. Through the smoke he could see that their stop was coming up.

Ida Knoe
Jan 7th, 2004, 03:00:09 PM
Ida Glares at the man, then looks at Southstar...

"Why should I show him mercy? Life never showed me any, I don't see why I should show him any. If he is ment to live, he will live. If he is ment to die, he will die."

Southstar
Jan 14th, 2004, 04:04:53 PM
Southstar nodded his head in approval. The train was coming to a halt and the man had burst into the hallway screaming. Someone saw the blazing man and immediatly got the fire extinguisher and began to put out the flames.

Southstar walked out to the hall and with the Force blocked the man with the extinguisher's throat with a small force field. The man choked and nearly died hadn't Southstar let the man breathe. "Leave, all of you." He said to them and though some protested, he changed their minds with the Force.

He knelt down next to the man who was still breathing, though his skin was charred and smoking. "He would have lived, if our little firefighter had his way." he touched the man's face, it was hot to the touch. "This one was ment to live, dispite your efforts." He stood up now and turned to Ida. The powerless man gazed at Southstar and his apprentice. Southstar put his foot to the man's head and spoke to Ida, "But we are Sith, we do as we please regardless of what fate, chance, or consequence say. The man breathed his last breath and died as Southstar brought his foot down.

Southstar turned and began to walk down the hall. "Now come on, we have business inside the city to attend to."

Ida Knoe
Jan 15th, 2004, 12:04:56 PM
Ida nods and follows Southstar out of the train.

Southstar
Jan 18th, 2004, 07:10:11 PM
This station was a little more busy than the one near the palace, but not by much. In a decent amount of time, they were in the city and it was lunch time. They had found a nice resturant, expensive, but that didn't matter.

After he had ordered his drink of choice from the waitress, and Ida had done the same, he spoke to his apprentice. "I don't think I've noticed a single Force user here." He eyed a few customers and continued. "As we have established before, you are a Force user, as opposed to someone who is enslaved to it. Do you think that makes you better than them? Do you think the Sith rightfully rule this planet and its people?"

Ida Knoe
Jan 21st, 2004, 10:57:45 AM
"Of course! Anybody that thinks otherwise should be burned! Just like the man on the train!"

Southstar
Jan 26th, 2004, 09:17:33 PM
He smiled and spoke, "So true. Now, Since it has been established that we are superior to these Non-Force users, your next lesson shall begin. Mind control. With the Force we can convince and sometimes command other people. For example:" Southstar nodded to a man at a table across the room. He had a hot cup of coffee in his hand and was reading the newspaper.

With ease, Southstar slipped into the mans mind and convinced him to pour his coffee on his lap. The man did as commanded and then reacted by screaming and jumping up from his seat.

Servers immediatly rushed to the man and Southstar turned to Ida. "Sensing a mind in the Force isn't much different than sensing a stone or a tree. Minds tend to show more than an inanimate object or a simple life form."

"The child over there." Southstar said and pointed to a 2 year old playing with a little toy. "Cause him to become a nuisence to his parents."

As Ida began to percieve the childs mind in the Force Southstar continued his instructions. "You can manipulate minds like you manipulate the rocks at the palace. Bend it, twist it... experiment with it. It shouldn't give much resistance."

Ida Knoe
Feb 2nd, 2004, 01:27:20 PM
Ida nods and focuses of the childs mind. She starts to play with his mind, poking, prodding, and changing signals. A few moments later the kid starts to flail his arms about, screeming nonsence, and throwing things about.

Ida smiles at the results, and quickly looks at her master to see what he thinks.

Southstar
Feb 2nd, 2004, 08:51:59 PM
Ida took to ruling the mind of the child quickly, now to complicate things a little more. "I want you to take control of another child's mind and cause him to do the same thing." Southstar leaned bqack in his chair watching for the next mind Ida was going to take over.

Ida Knoe
Feb 9th, 2004, 02:07:09 PM
Ida looks over to another child in the room, and starts to focuse on his mind. Moments later the child flings himself onto the floor and starts to flop around like a fish out of water.

Ida really dosn't know what she is doing. all she is really doing is poking and rearranging brain patterns. the result, thought being funny, are completely random.

Southstar
Feb 9th, 2004, 07:38:08 PM
"well, you've got the right idea." Southstar said and noticed that the child's brain was killing itself. Soon enough the child stopped moving and it was completely dead. The parents were running around frantic, calling their child's name. The mother held her child close to her chest and she was crying.

Southstar glanced towards Ida, who was still looking. "What do you think?" He asked her. "Someone is now dead, an innocent child, all because of you."

Ida Knoe
Feb 10th, 2004, 03:29:23 PM
Ida starts to laugh...

"It's kinda funny how that lady is reacting!"

Ida then gets an evil who me look on her face.

"I would never harm anybody! It must have been the food, both kids that were flipping out were eating the same thing.."

Ida laughs with an evil tone in it.

Southstar
Feb 17th, 2004, 02:32:29 PM
"Yes..." Southstar said and smiled. "Well I hope you didn't order the same thing as they did." He finished and the waitress brought their food.

Lunch didn't take long and they got up and left without paying the bill. Now it was time to get to the real business. There was a man in one of the many office buildings who was involved in bringing spice to Corellia. In order to keep up his trade on the planet, he had to pay the Sith Order a hefty amount of credits. He had been slacking as of late.

Southstar entered the building with Ida at his side. He checked with a secretary for directions and headed to the lift. While the lift was taking them to the appropriate floor he spoke to her, "Put on a serious face for this one. We can't give them the wrong impression."

They exited the elevator and walked though the double doors, dispite the secretary's protests. The man was on the phone and looked surprised to see them. With the Force he threw the phone across the room.

"Hey! You can't do that." He yelled.

"Yes I can. You've been slow on the payments." Southstar responded.

"Hey, keep it down. No one needs to know about my other 'job'." He said. "And about that, I think 60% is a little high." Out from Southstar's sight the man was holding a blaster clipped tothe desk. "And you could have called, you know. You and this... this little kid din't have to show up."

Southstar didn't say anything and urged Ida telepathically to take it from there.

Ida Knoe
Feb 17th, 2004, 03:25:52 PM
Ida had followed her master after they were finished eating. For the most part Ida was staying quiet. But when the man calls her a little kid, she looses her temper, throws the anger to the dark side of the force, and the man's desk bursts into flames as she raises her hand facing him.

"I'm not a little Kid! I may be a kid But I am not little! DO I LOOK LITTLE TO YOU! DO I!" she says as she uses the force to push the flaming desk back on him so that he is traped between between the desk and the wall.

Southstar
Feb 23rd, 2004, 01:12:11 PM
The man pulled the blaster from the desk before the flames got to it. He raised it and fired at Ida's head, cursing at her.

In a smooth motion Southstar called his lightsaber to his hand which was outstretched towards Ida and the blade shot from the hilt and deflected the bolt to the ceiling. The man fired again and again, each bolt getting deflected by Southstar's blade. The man was coughing from the smoke and he squeezed off a few more shots.

"Take his blaster with the Force." He said to Ida.

Ida Knoe
Feb 23rd, 2004, 02:02:34 PM
Ida nods and goes to lock on to the blaster, but finds that the man is moving it too much to let her lock on it. so instead she grabs the man's upper arm, the one that has the blaster in it. She pulls as hard as she can with the force, and since the man is pinned behind his desk, his body stays still and his arm flys forward, pulling his face into the fire and dislocating his shoulder, causing him to drop the blaster on the side of the desk that Ida is on. She then grabs the blaster with the force and calls it to her hand, turning it so that it is now facing the man behind the desk.

Now the fire supresion system turns on and puts out the flames, thought there is still smoke, the fire is now gone, but at least the dammge was done.

Southstar
Feb 28th, 2004, 09:11:08 PM
Southstar looked through the smoke to see the destruction caused to the room and the man. The man clutched his stump and choked on the smoke as Southstar approached him. A Force burst broke the window and he circulated the air to move all the smoke out the window. He directed his navy-blue blade towards the wound and cauterized it, stopping the bleeding.

"You're lucky I am so merciful." Southstar said slowly. "You can keep your life, so long as you make your payment as well as 20,000 credit fine by tomorrow morning." Southstar walked to Ida and before he opened the door he added, "And don't think about moving off-planet. The Sith Order can, and will find you wherever you go." He paused for a moment and finished, "Tomorrow, don't forget."

Southstar exited the room with Ida at his side. Medics and firemen ran through behind them. As they boarded the lift they first came up, Southstar spoke to Ida. "Well, that was enjoyable. Any thoughts, Ida?"

Ida Knoe
Mar 1st, 2004, 01:57:58 PM
"I think we were too easy on him.... I'm a BIG Kid! NOT a Little Kid! calling me little implies that I'm a small, weak, NOTHING! THat is not ME! I'm soooo Much better than that quivering little puke!"

It's clear to see that Ida is still very angry at the man in the room. and shows no sign of calming down... She looks up at Southstar..

"Do you think I am Little?!"

Southstar
Mar 1st, 2004, 08:19:49 PM
Southstar smiled, did he dare invoke the wrath of Ida? Maybe just a little. "Compared to myself... yes. You are the apprentice I am the master." Ida didn't look pleased. "But any Force user compared with a non-force user is greater at even an infant stage. Next to that man, you were seventy times greater."

It was a sort of neutral answer, perhaps not what Ida wanted but what she got never the less. After all it was the truth.

Ida Knoe
Mar 8th, 2004, 03:08:53 PM
Ida's anger turned to suprised by the answer, and afrer a few moments she relises that he was right. She could do what she wanted to thoses that were not gifted as she was, but amoung the Sith she was still the bottom of the pecking order. She looks up as Southstar trying to sound angry still...

"I may be little when it come to the other sith compared to me! But Not for long! I'll show even the Sith that I am a BIG kid!"

Southstar
Mar 8th, 2004, 04:21:35 PM
"Yes." He said and smiled. "But in order to do that you must finish your training. Speaking of which, we will meet in a few days in the training grounds to start some combat training."

The lift came to a halt and the two got off. They walked out of the building. In front of the doors were plenty of emergency vehicles. A few policemen tried to stop Southstar and his apprentice, but he used the Force to persuade them otherwise. They caught a cab and Southstar ordered it to take them back to the train station. They way things looked, they could be back to the Palace within an hour before lunch.

OOC: So that's it for this thread, unless you want to add in a few closing comments yourself. I'll start another thread in the Training grounds and we'll continue Ida's training there.

Ida Knoe
Mar 8th, 2004, 04:36:04 PM
OOC: Alright! I'll be waiting for the thread. :)