PDA

View Full Version : How do I do this? (open)

Hayes Muirso
Dec 5th, 2003, 12:27:47 PM
Hayes stood in the doorway of one of the combat rooms, fully intimidated. All that was before him was alien and he felt as though if he so much as moved he would set off some trigger and cause a great dirty explosions. During his time as a professor, he'd taught history and covered a few weapons but they were old, tools from the days of the Old Republic. Everything now relied on power cells, and he hadn't the faintest idea of what to do.

"... Help."

imported_Jacali Danner
Dec 7th, 2003, 10:17:19 AM
Jacali hadn't been down these halls in a long time, it would still be a few more weeks until she would be able to start training again.

Her life had changed so much since her heroic deed in saving that little boy. And she was so ready to get herself back on track.

For many hours a day, she walked and worked out in the gym to get her legs strengthened. Her left leg was doing tremendously, but her right...she sighed as she looked down at the brace and the cane she had to use. Though, it was a step up from the crutches she had finally weened herself off of, so she was getting stronger.

While she walked the hallway, she heard a voice say, 'help.' As she got closer she saw, Hayes Muirso; a man she had once met during a cooking experiment that had gone bad. She slightly laughed as she remembered it. She also knew that he was roommates with her good friend, Quay'Na Rakai.

"Hello, Hayes." She greeted him with a smile as she slowly walked over to him. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

Hayes Muirso
Dec 8th, 2003, 12:12:01 PM
He jumped, not expecting anyone to actually answer his plea.

"Oh, hello Jacali," he replied, recognizing the face he had helped in one of his Good Samaritan moments.

"I'm just mulling over what to do with all of this stuff. I'm an ex-college tutor, not a warrior like some people here."

imported_Jacali Danner
Dec 8th, 2003, 09:06:11 PM
"I'm not quite the warrior at the moment, but I've worked with some of this equipement. Mostly the ladders, the balance beam and those crazy benches over there. But, in my spare time, I've worked on the exercise machines they have here. Especially, lately in rehab. I do a lot of leg work. Do you run?" She asked with a smile. How she loved to run with Mylia through the halls in the training areas and through the gardens. But, running was out of her league for a while.

Hayes Muirso
Dec 9th, 2003, 12:47:26 PM
"Only when being chased," he replied with a smile, looking around once more at the daunting array of equipment.

"Where do you think I should start off?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Dec 9th, 2003, 08:36:24 PM
"Well...if you're not used to a lot of exercise, then you should start slow, so you don't pull any muscles. And you should stretch first to limber up. I'll do some stretches with you."

Hayes Muirso
Dec 10th, 2003, 11:33:43 AM
"Oh, I do go to the gym a little… but only once a week, usually. I cycle," Hayes stumbled over his words a little, before righting himself, "But stretching would be useful! Lead on."

imported_Jacali Danner
Dec 10th, 2003, 08:08:09 PM
"Ok, well let's start with our legs first and work our way up." She said, it was nice to be in a training room, exercising.

She carefully got to the floor and positioned her legs in a 'V'. "Let's start with the left." She leaned and grabbed the left toe of her shoe with her hands, the stretch felt great as she counted for them.

"I used to do this all the time, before Mylia and I would go running. I love to run. Switch legs." Her right wasn't nearly as limber as her left, but she began to stretch it out slowly.

"I love to do stretching, Hayden my doctor wants me to start some Yoga classes at a gym down the street. You're more than welcome to join us, if you like. All it is, is a bunch of stretching techniques, I think Mylia is going to go too."

Hayes Muirso
Dec 12th, 2003, 02:23:09 PM
"Yoga?" Hayes mumbled through his shirt, as he strained to reach his toes. Sure enough he managed it, than moved across to the other. "With all the bending?" he cringed.

imported_Jacali Danner
Dec 12th, 2003, 07:31:02 PM
Jacali nodded and stretched forward and laid her forehead on the floor in front of her. Now, that was a stretch and it felt awesome.

"Yoga is fun and easy, Hayes. Anyone can do it. Though, some of the positions I may have some trouble with, with this leg. But, for the most part I think I'll really enjoy it. You should come."

Hayes Muirso
Dec 19th, 2003, 02:05:56 PM
"You don't think it's too late for me to pick it up? I mean, I'm not exactly the youngest, nimblest of Jedi, am I?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Dec 19th, 2003, 02:42:17 PM
Jacali gave him a warm smile and shook her head. "If I can do it, anyone can." She leaned down and stretched again, counting to herself as she did so.

Hayes Muirso
Dec 24th, 2003, 04:47:25 AM
Hayes followed once more, "So you do this every day? How do you have time to do anything else with all this training?"

imported_Jacali Danner
Dec 29th, 2003, 08:19:38 AM
"Well, at the moment...I'm not really back into my original training mode, I'm still at the rehab center next door actually. But, I get tired of walking their halls, so I've come over here to walk the Orders halls. The accident set me back some, but I hope to be back in training soon, very soon."

She stretched back to the left. "So, how about you, how's your training coming along?"

Hayes Muirso
Jan 4th, 2004, 01:49:50 PM
"Oh well," Hayes stretched his arms over his head, "slowly, but I don't mind. I can live with whatever pace Master Evanar sets. I'm just happy that I've got the chance to be here."

imported_Jacali Danner
Jan 5th, 2004, 08:36:20 PM
"Me, too." She smiled as she stretched her arms over her head as well. "My pace has slowed as well and I'm sure my master is grateful for the little break, though in a few weeks I plan to be back and ready to go to the grind again with him."

She finished stretching and looked at him. "So, are ya ready to sweat a little?"

Hayes Muirso
Jan 27th, 2004, 02:25:10 PM
"Definetly. Let's get this started," Hayes said, shaking out his whole body and bouncing eagerly on his toes.

imported_Jacali Danner
Feb 9th, 2004, 04:40:14 AM
Jacali got herself up off the floor and stood with the cane she had. "So, how good is your balance? Perhaps, we should start there."