PDA

View Full Version : Training of Zereth Lancer II - The Bell Tower

Salem Ave
Dec 5th, 2003, 06:13:50 AM
There was, in the upper reaches of the Sith Palace, an old tower. Salem had arrived before the sun had arisen, and was now sitting waiting for Zereth to arrive too.

Zereth Lancer
Dec 5th, 2003, 02:01:32 PM
Zereth slowly climber the stairs to the old tower where he was to continue his training, when he reached the top he looked around untill he spotted Salem and walked over to him

"I am ready to continue my training."

Salem Ave
Dec 6th, 2003, 04:34:40 AM
Salem didn't respond at first. Had he not thought Zereth was ready, he would not have called him here. He stood up and removed from inside his robes a small bell. It had no tongue, so would not make any sound. He offered it out to his apprentice, who took it with a puzzled look on his face.

"Chimestry is what we will be practicing today, Zerrreth. I want you to be able to duplicate this bell. Ssstudy it, everrry detail, and try to visualize that you have its twin held in your free hand."

Zereth Lancer
Dec 7th, 2003, 02:53:38 PM
Zereth was slightly confused with Salem's instructions but he tried his best anyways, He looked the bell over noteing every detail on it

He closed his eyes and held both his hands slighty out infront of him, He held the bell in his left hand and a started to visualize the bell in his other hand

He had some trouble at first puting all the on the imagianary bell, then after a couple more minutes he had finaly made a almost identical copy of the bell in his mind "now what Master" He said in a near wisper trying not to stop his consentration.

Salem Ave
Dec 9th, 2003, 02:59:58 AM
"I want you to give the bell forrrm. It should appear to me asss though you do indeed have two bells, and I ssshould not be able to tell them apart."

Zereth Lancer
Dec 14th, 2003, 02:23:55 PM
Zereth nodded his head and closed his eyes, he focused the force around his empty hand making it take the form of the bell. it took about a minute for the illusion to apeare completely.

Salem Ave
Jan 10th, 2004, 10:46:48 AM
"Now, I want you to incrrrease the size of the bell, but keep the everrry detail on its surface. Make it appear as if the bell is dangling from your hand on some rope."

Zereth Lancer
Jan 11th, 2004, 02:11:25 PM
Zereth closed his eyes and imagined the Bell as if was bigger after a moment the fake bell grew in size. He then in his mind attached a rope to the bell and held the rope in his hand and let the bell fall so that it was just a few inches above the ground.