PDA

View Full Version : Group Training I (everyone welcome)

Salem Ave
Dec 5th, 2003, 06:07:05 AM
Salem had put out a message that a training class for those without Masters was going to be conducted at sunset, and that everyone should meet at the bottom of the Palace steps. Now, he waited for them to arrive.

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 5th, 2003, 07:05:26 AM
Kes'La was never one for being late, so she was the first to arrive.

She'd been with the Order for a few days and was quite frankly glad that she was in her first training class.

Kes'l saw Salem at the bottom of the steps and quickly made her way towards him. "Good evening, Master Salem." She greeted him with a respectable bow.

imported_Rakkel Thunderwing
Dec 6th, 2003, 07:21:25 PM
Rakkel Thunderwing exited the Palace and walked out to the base of the steps where he saw a woman and Selam.

"Master. I recieved your message. I have come as you have requested." Rakkel said.

Rakkel turned his head to the woman. "Greetings. I believe we haven't met. I am Rakkel Thunderwing."

Lucianus Adair
Dec 6th, 2003, 09:25:48 PM
So he'd received the note. Having been taught the importance of timeliness, Phoenix was not late. The young man of 14 years arrived, at the palace steps. He saw three persons he was not familiar with, having only met two others around the order. He joined them, just as some were greeting the instructor apparent of this class, Master Salem.

Ah. I shall have to remember that.

Phoenix stepped up near Rakkel and Kes'La. He offered a short nod to Master Salem Ave. He spoke with that deep voice of his a quick greeting.

"Evening, Master Salem."

He turned to Rakkel and Kes'La.

"I am Phoenix Whyte. It is excellent to see that a class has started so quickly after arrival."

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 6th, 2003, 09:50:14 PM
Kes'la nodded in Rakkel's direction. "Hello, Rakkel. I'm Kes'la Bardo, it's nice to meet you."

About that time another showed up. Phoenix Whyte.

"Kes'la Bardo, it's nice to meet you." She greeted with a smile. "Yes, I agree, Phoenix. I've only been here a few days and can't wait to start my first class."

Salem Ave
Dec 7th, 2003, 05:41:37 AM
"We will begin sss-oon," he said quietly, glancing up to the Palace a moment to see if any others were coming. Salem looked around at all of those who had arrived so far and noticed how young they all were. This seemed like an increasing trend.

Lucianus Adair
Dec 7th, 2003, 03:36:12 PM
At 6'5", Phoenix is a tall one. His deep voice and features make him look a few years older than he actually is. But through the Force, he was sure, one could see through the physical, and in fact see that he was only young..

So we're to start our training soon. Very Good.

"Indeed, Kes'La. I must say, I too am eager to begin. My guardian had taught me, however, the value of patience. So wait I will, willingly, for the class to begin. I am sure we will have some experiences ahead that will teach us rather well what is is to be on this path.."

Phoenix clenched his fists, cracking his knuckles. Before he had come here, the young man had changed out of his travel attire into clothing tailored for training. Rigorous training.

Lorani T'sava
Dec 8th, 2003, 09:24:10 AM
Lorani, the 10 year old child, came bolting out the front doors of the Palace and skids to a stop at the top of the steps before taking the jumping down, step by step, down the stairs. She had only been here for a couple of days and was quite enjoying it to be truthful. She is ecstatic that her training is starting now.

About three steps from the bottom, she stops as she finally sees who's there.

"Hi Master Salem"

Lorani jumps down the last of the steps in one jump, landing on her feet, not bothering to hide the fact that she is still a child.

Dec 8th, 2003, 04:06:24 PM
Rakkel nodded to Phoenix Whyte in agreement with his response. He then noticed the young girl jumping down the steps.

"You sure seem to be ready for what lies ahead." Rakkel said in the child's direction, "I have to try that. It looked like lots of fun. I am Rakkel Thunderwing. Hello."

Rakkel walked around a bit. His legs were falling asleep from standing. He watched the sun slowly set in the horizon.

Salem Ave
Dec 9th, 2003, 02:59:05 AM
Salem began to walk, and motioned for the others to follow with a word. He headed to a small patch of stones, which looked as though they had been arranged for the soul purpose of people using them as seats. He took the largest, and looked around at the apprentices.

"We will begin with the simplessst of things. Think of a memorrry that has caused you much pain or angerrr, and concentrate upon it."

Lorani T'sava
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:31:15 PM
Lorani looks at Rakkel and smiles.

"I'm Lorani. Pleased to meet you."

Lorani skips along side of Salem and when they reach the stones, she finds one where she seats herself up near Salem, pulling her legs up onto the stone and sitting cross legged. A memory that causes her pain or anger. That is simple enough for her to come up with. When her home burned down and she lost her favourite doll. Just the thought of it makes her frown and want to lash out at someone.

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 9th, 2003, 08:48:44 PM
Kes'La took a seat nearby the young girl and thought for a second. The memory exploded within her, it was the day the Jedi killed her mother and her sister while they were on a mission for the Dark Angels. Only two Dark Angels out of five survived that terrible day.

Her mind burned with hate for the Jedi, she wanted them dead and in pain the way she had been.

Salem Ave
Dec 12th, 2003, 11:36:48 AM
"When you have thisss thought in mind, I want you to feel the Darrrkside as it flowsss in your veins… feed it with your emotions and when you have ssstrengthened it enough, raise one of those…"

Salem indicated a small pile of pebbles in the center of the stones. There was, roughly, one for each person.

Lucianus Adair
Dec 14th, 2003, 01:26:19 AM
That one thought that just easily pissed Phoenix right off is the time that he'd found out that his brother Gryphin Whyte, had betrayed him, and even worse, Lord Shade. And the fate of this brother had been put in the hands of Phoenix. And with that, the young man had pleased his guardian.

But the anger of it comes back to him. And with that he eyed one of the pebbles, and concentrated the Force, and his anger, manipulating the pebble to pull it upward out of the pile. Slowly it rose... And then keeping it at a float, he looked to Master Salem.

Lorani T'sava
Dec 14th, 2003, 09:46:32 AM
Lorani takes a couple of minutes to actually feel the Darkside flowing through her. When she does, she focuses on one the pebbles to lift it. Though the more she focuses, the more frustrated and angry she gets because she's not even getting the pebble to twitch.

Dec 15th, 2003, 08:18:20 PM
Rakkel thought about the day some kid, when he was young trash his room in the orphenage. His only picture of his family ripped and torn to shreds. His clothes were all messed up and his kick ball had been popped. The thing that really got to him was the fact that he was punished for it. No food for 3 days and he had to stay in his room the entire time. That day he wanted to knock out every one of the kids he hated and that had made fun of him.

Rakkel focused his anger. He felt the Dark Side pulse through him. He looked at the pile of stones and picked one. Rakkel focused his anger on it. It rose up to eye level. He nodded to Master Salem.

Kes'La Bardo
Dec 17th, 2003, 04:10:58 AM
Kes was fuming as she glanced at the pebble she felt the first remnants of the Force passing through her. She remembered this feeling before, but just never acted on it.

This time she would.

Kes concentrated on the pebble, willing it to lift for her. A few seconds later, it begins to move and twitch but not fully raise.

Come on, you blasted pebble! Move!!

Salem Ave
Dec 24th, 2003, 09:10:30 AM
Salem nodded to those who had completed the task.

"Move on to something larger if you have succeeded. Visualize yourself lifting the pebble. Focus all of yourrr energies into that thought. Realize it. You can and will do it."

Lucianus Adair
Dec 30th, 2003, 10:39:43 PM
He took a sideways glance of Kes'La, and a corner of his mouth turned upward.

Phoenix concentrated on the form of Kes'La Bardo, at an attempt to lift her into the air. Manipulating the particles stirring about her, the first thing to lift was her hair. It didn't even look like the young Whyte was doing anything in particular, but if one were watchful, it would be noticed that some things were not what they seemed when it comes to Phoenix Whyte.

Master Salem did say "something larger"... and if I am not mistaken, Miss Bardo is larger than a pebble...

He smirked. Soon she would feel "uplifted".

Kes'La Bardo
Jan 3rd, 2004, 03:27:23 PM
Kes'la had been concentrating so hard on lifting her pebble that she hardly even took notice to what was going on around her, until...her hair moved.

It broke her concentration and her pebble went still. She swatted at the back of her hair, thinking it was some kind of bug. It kinda creeped her out for a mere second, but then she felt something more. Something was happening around her, she could feel it. Someone was trying to lift her.

Kes'la looked around and wasn't exactly sure who was behind it, but didn't say anything as wondered just how far they would be able to go. She smiled slightly and waited.

Lorani T'sava
Jan 4th, 2004, 11:57:51 AM
Lorani bites her lower lip as she keeps getting more and more frustrated with the fact that her pebble isn't even twitching. Instead of letting her frustration go to waste though, she uses it to fuel the Darkside. She continues trying to lift the pebble, but it still will not even twitch in the slightest.

Lucianus Adair
Jan 4th, 2004, 05:18:44 PM
The young adept of the Sith, Phoenix Whyte, showed an expressionless visage, devoid of any emotion. But to feel out around him, it was otherwise.

Working hard at the particles that the Force allowed him to touch, the teenaged darksider was simply tackling the task Master Salem Ave had given the group. But the tall Mr. Whyte was having a little fun with it, as the target of his current study was one Kes'La Bardo, a fellow student.

It seemed she had noticed this was occuring, but so far had no clue as to who was the suspect and executor of what was happening. It had affected her hair so far...

Very Good. It's working. Now up she goes....

..and now it was beginning to affect the girl as a whole. If anyone were to look solely on Kes'La, they would think that the young woman was levitating. But really, if you had a good eye in the ways of the Force, you'd trace this occurance to one Phoenix Mars Whyte, a strong and dedicated young man.

Kria'thn Ki
Jan 9th, 2004, 06:23:06 PM
Somewhat late to the arranged session, The Charon had been having immense trouble navigating some of the hallways. Designed by obviously incompetent sentients, many were simply too small for him to fit through. Kria’thn cursed, finally stumbling upon the group in what looked like some sort of ceremonial trance. He would have to find alternate routes around this complex, that or simply tear some down to his liking.

About to speak, something told him the better of it, he would wait hoping his interruption might go unnoticed. So much concentration was about the room, it was difficult to not notice the focus of thought, of that feeling, the emotion held within. Still alien to him he could feel a small spark smouldering inside of him, oddly it was comforting, not at all disconcerting as he had at first experienced.

Kria’thn’s mind drifted slightly, at the frustrated efforts he had met with so far. It indeed had delayed his purpose but emotion was not something his kind experienced, cold single minded to his task. At least not till now. Yes the destruction of his kin, the pointless trials he had, had to face.. they did indeed cause feeling. He chittered and whistled softly, the feeling intensifying, he had surely given himself away.

Suffering and delay, yes it was the delay in his service to the void that had pained him the most. Although he knew it not by name, for the first time he had felt a spark of anger inside.

(OOC: Do you mind if I join in? Feel free to berate me for my lateness if so, if not kick me out harshly ;) )

Salem Ave
Jan 10th, 2004, 10:45:51 AM
Salem brought his cloven hands together as he watched Phoenix with a hint of a smirk.

"Well done, Phoenix. Verrry resssourceful of you."

His eyes then traveled to Lorani for a brief second and without explanation she was knocked over by a Force push – it could have come from anywhere within the group. He wondered how she would react.

Finally, he turned to see a late arrival. Eyes narrowing, he immediately recognized the species. It was unusual to see Charon anywhere in the galaxy now. How peculiar.

"Arrre you going to join in orrr jussst stand there watching?" he asked.

Kria'thn Ki
Jan 10th, 2004, 02:42:44 PM
Kria’thn nodded to the being whom obviously had the lead over the other’s assembled. He clicked his legs slightly, posturing to those who understood his race. The Charon noted the strange tongue of the offering whom had addressed him, a speech impediment perhaps? If so he wondered why the individual had not been destroyed at birth. Shaking the thought off, it made little difference, death now or death later, all would go to the void.

“I will begin.” He uttered in a highly accented, chittering voice. Not one for wasting time, the first test would be to understand what exactly he was to begin doing.

Kria’thn scanned from side to side, noting the concentration of the various students present and the varying conditions they were in. He felt for some reason they seemed to be concentrating on the stones in front of them, indeed some seemed to moving slightly. Reasoning this, perhaps they were attempting to move the stones, yes that seemed the logical explanation.

Not quite assuming everything correctly Kria’thn reached inward, finding stillness and calm, the usual state of mind he was in. There was a kindling of anger beneath the surface, though he did not know to concentrate on this. The novice felt vibrations and a certain ebb and flow of something, not quite sure as to what, the stone he had chosen to focus on shuddered slightly but no more.

Kes'La Bardo
Jan 11th, 2004, 01:12:08 PM
Kes'la saw the younger girl be shoved over by some invisible hand and blew a strand of hair from her eyes. She decided it was time to work on the pebble again. With a deep breath, Kes'la began to focus her anger and hate on the pebble and it began to move again. This time slowly lifting into the air...

Lorani T'sava
Jan 12th, 2004, 09:16:46 AM
Lorani's eyes flash with anger as she's knocked over with the Force.

"Who did that?"

Lorani yells, staring accuslingly at the other students as she picks herself up and sits down again on one of the boulders. Then her eyes stop on the late arrival

"YOU! You did that. Why?"

Lorani accuses Kria'thn since he's the newcomer to the lesson, not once thinking that it would be Salem who pushed her over.

Lucianus Adair
Jan 13th, 2004, 12:12:19 AM
Phoenix had accomplished the task given to the group. He nodded to Salem, acknowledging the master's notice of the teen's resourcefulness.

"Thank you, Master Salem. Is there anything I might do now?"

Jan 15th, 2004, 08:22:35 PM
Rakkel saw the newcomer step into the group. He also watched Lorani being Force pushed. He laughed and then looked around at the others.

Rakkel concentrated on his anger more and then focused it on himself. He thought of all the stuff he had seen on his journey to find out about the Sith. He had visted many Sith ruins and once met a spectre who told him about drawing the force from around him. He felt waves of anger off the others. He drew it in and then used it to levitate himself off his seat and hover a few feet off it. At first it was hard to maintain but then anger from the other increased as they tried doing the same, his power became stronger. He now maintained perfect balance.

He then nodded to master Salem, as Phoenix had done.