PDA

View Full Version : Have we met before? (Alpha, Open)

Aki
Dec 4th, 2003, 08:49:57 PM
Angel's Cocktail Bar-Coruscant-The Dijanio District

A woman yawned and stretched, as fake white wings attatched to the back of a white, tight fitting T-shirt bearing a stylized font that says "Angel's" with little wings at both ends of the word, moved with her body as she watched her co-worker, a younger woman wearing the same attire sans-fake white wings.

"Thanks for coming in early Aki." The woman suppressed another yawn as she grabbed an old sweater and started to change. The one called 'Aki' snorted.

"I need the money anyways, Jan. I don't see why he can't pay me more, he doesn't have to maintain my wings." Jan grinned at that comment, remembering the day the boss had hired Aki, mainly because of her one uniqiness, the fact that, unlike all the other women who work at Angel's, Aki actually has wings.

"Hm, hm...Well they're getting abit frisky tonight." Jan said as she supressed a yawn and moved to the back door to leave. "Watch your butt." She said in joking tones before the door closed.

Aki just grinned at the closed door, dark red eyes lit witha sorta mischievious look, before heading out the door that lead into the kitchen like area of Angel's and being given a serving tray and small datapad to take orders. As she headed into the fray, taking orders as she passed, and squezing through some tight spots, she had found a table where there where two things wrong.

Number one was that this guy DID not look like he came to places like this often, and number two was that he hadn't gotten a drink, either everyone was being lazy tonight, or this guy wasn't assertive. As she moved to stand near the table she said in her most cheery voice.

"Hey, Whacha want to drink?"

Alpha
Dec 5th, 2003, 07:44:22 AM
Satine's head jerks up as the lady asks him the question. He smiles. "Just a cup of klah, thank you."

Sighing, he leans back in his chair. He had been here for over an hour, and that was only because he was supposed to meet an informant, and this was the location he had chosen for it. Looks like he wasn't going to be showing up. Satine heaves another sigh.

Looks like this was a wasted trip...

Aki
Dec 5th, 2003, 04:46:09 PM
"One klah, coming up!" She grinned and leaned slightly forwards, getting a good look at Alpha.

"Question tho, have we met before, cause you look like someone I know."

Alpha
Dec 5th, 2003, 09:03:31 PM
Satine runs his fingers through his short cropped silver hair, looking at Aki. "I don't know. I was about to ask the same thing of you." He extends his hand. "The name's Satine Capashen."

Aki
Dec 6th, 2003, 02:58:23 PM
Taking Satine's hand, and shaking it quickly, Aki introduces herself.

"I'm Aki Pendragon-Kinfe. Now I'll be right back with your drink Mr. Capashen." She turned around and headed back towards the bar/kitchen area.

Alpha
Dec 7th, 2003, 12:39:43 AM
Satine smiles as she leaves, trying to place her. The name even sounded familiar. At least the last name. Had he met another Pendragon before? He purses his lips, thinkibng.

Aki
Dec 8th, 2003, 07:37:23 PM
As she stopped and waited for the glass of Klah, Aki grabbed the sleeve of one of he co-workers.

"Brit, have you ever seen that guy anywhere before?" She said pointing in Satine's direction, as 'Brit' turned slightly to look at him.

"Nope, but he's sorta cute, new boyfriend?" Brit said with a giggle as her tray was filled and she moved back into the crowd before Aki could react. Shooting a scowl at the retreatng back, Aki grins at the barkeep/owner as he gives her the ordered glass of Klah, and she heads back to Satine's table.

Alpha
Dec 8th, 2003, 09:46:03 PM
Satine smiles, watching Aki come back. She lays the cup down, and he takes it, taking a sip of the steaming, cinammon flavored, drink.

"So, have you been working here long?" He asks, trying to see if maybe he had met her before.

Aki
Dec 8th, 2003, 10:01:29 PM
"Not very, in fact this is my first REAL job, ever." As she spoke she pulled out a seat and sat down, for some odd reason, she felt like telling Satine everything about her life, or at least what she could sum up in five minutes.

"And I doubt you're used to coming to places like this, considering you haven't attempted to grab any of us waitresses butts, yet."

Alpha
Dec 9th, 2003, 07:50:22 AM
Satine chuckles. "No, you're right on that one. I came in here to meet somebody. But it looks like they forgot." Satine gives a shrug.

Aki
Dec 10th, 2003, 06:40:19 PM
"Hmmm, what's his name, maybe I've met him?" She had started to chew absently on a fingernail, as she looked around, taking note that one of the girls was having trouble with one customer.

Alpha
Dec 10th, 2003, 06:53:02 PM
"His name was Shran. Thomas Shran." Satine, on impulse stretches and looks around, unaware that his cloak opens enough for one of his sabre hilts to become visible. Hwe spots the waitress getting hassled by a man. Raising an eyebrow, he turns to Aki.

"Is this how it normally is?"

Aki
Dec 10th, 2003, 06:59:57 PM
"Uh-huh, one sec." She muttered as she got up from her seat, stopping for a second to take note of Alpha's weapon, and getting a weird feeling about it, before walking towards the hassled waitress.

On her way there, she 'borrowed' an empty glass from a red-haired waitress' tray, and wehn she made it to the ;fuss' she spoke, her voice frim and athouritive.

"You must be new here, SIR, so I'm giving the warning." And as she said the word 'warning' she brought the glass down upon the offending patron's head, protecting the glass with a tiny force shield, but not lessing the blow. As the man, fell, out of his seat, much to the enjoyment of his friends (long timer's of this bar) with much swearing, Aki grins at her co-worker and hands her the glass.

"You know the rules Ami, don't let them bug you, ok?"

Alpha
Dec 10th, 2003, 09:00:47 PM
Satine nearly jumps out of his seat when he recognizes what Aki did. A Force user? Satine wonders, before covering up his thoughts with a smile.

He gives Aki a round of applause.

"Very nicely done, Aki."

Aki
Dec 10th, 2003, 09:13:49 PM
As Satine started to clap a blush creeped up onto her face.

"Pish-posh, that's the third time I've had to do that since I've been hired." She said as she flapped a hand dismissivly at Satine, as she walked back to her seat, but before she sat back down she had to ask something.

"Is that a lightsabre you're carrying?"

Alpha
Dec 11th, 2003, 07:19:40 AM
Satine nods, and unclips the thing from his belt, putting the beautifully carved metal hilt onto the table.

"I carry a pair of them noprmally."

Aki
Dec 14th, 2003, 01:50:01 PM
"Hmmm, I have one, not so shiny of course, cause it was my gran's. She was......" She stopped and looked at Satine, and wondered what his reaction would be, but decided he probably wouldn't get mad at the actions of a realative of HERS, it wasn't like she did anything wrong.

"She was a Sith, and damn good one, according to my father. But I think he was exaggerating."

Alpha
Dec 14th, 2003, 08:17:59 PM
Satine raises an eyebrow. "And was her last name Pendragon as well?" It might have been a relative of Aki's that he had seen before.

"I used to be a Sith. I might have known her, or of her."

Aki
Dec 16th, 2003, 10:48:58 PM
"Yes. Actually her full name was, Akira Windia Pendragon. If you want to get into titles, well then we'll be here all night." She said the last part with a laugh, her face lighting up and her red eyes dancing.

"There was also a silly little prophecy, told by the Wind Seer, sorta like a Jedi, but not. That she'd be reborn, and that's why my old man named me after her. I think that's silly, but everyone back home believes it." She made a face, as she absently plucked a violet feather from one of her wings.

Alpha
Dec 17th, 2003, 07:55:55 AM
Satine's eyes enlarge. "That's why you look so familiar!" He grins. "I had faced Akira Pendragon on the batlefield at least once."

He considers something for a momewnt. "But, if I may, why are you working here. You could probably get acceptance into either the Order or the Sith, because you are a Force sensitive."

Aki
Dec 21st, 2003, 10:41:03 PM
She gave Satine a strange look.

"You must be old." She said absently before pursing her lips and thinking of an answer to what he had just said.

"I don't think I'm force sensitive, Father would've noticed, or even the Wind Seer, they're both pretty strong in that field. And I have no real reason to, I'm the youngest so I have no obilgation to learn that kind of thing anyways, but..." She left it hanging as she gave Satine an impish look.

"If a handsome Jedi was to sweep me away, then I may consider joining him at his 'Order'."

Alpha
Dec 22nd, 2003, 09:48:18 AM
Satine couldn't help but smile.

"Because of that, I'll forget about that crack about me being old," he says with a wink.

"Brushing a stray spike of hair out of his eyes, Satine continues. "So, no obligations, eh? You are extremely lucky..."