PDA

View Full Version : Alternate Characters

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 3rd, 2003, 10:19:05 PM
Just so we're all on the same page, I think it'll be nice if we know what other characters we play. You don't have to list all of them, and you don't even have to list any of them (although if you play a character in another rival group, you need to let the mods of both groups know).

I play Arya Ravenwing (smuggler), James Prent (GJO), Serena Laran (ImpSovereignty), Sasseeri Reeouurra and Saarrreeaa Meorrrei (Black Sun).

Salvestro
Dec 3rd, 2003, 10:41:44 PM
I play only two characters with any sort of "consistancy":

Sene Unty (GJO) and This one.....the one and only Salvestro...

Giran of Onderon
Dec 3rd, 2003, 11:55:14 PM
I only have one other significant character, and since I'm a GJO admin, I don't think there will be too many problems with informing them of my new character. ;)

Droo
Dec 4th, 2003, 12:30:46 AM
The only other significant characters I roleplay anymore or Loki Ahmrah (GJO) and Sin Vamel (Independent). Other than that, the rest of my characters have been put on hiatus and I doubt we'll be seeing any of them anytime soon.

Garrett Blade
Dec 4th, 2003, 08:28:02 AM
I've just got Taro Idol (he'll be back sometime soon) and Kal Jericho - a new one I'm starting. Thats it.

Daria Nytherciria
Dec 4th, 2003, 01:13:37 PM
Dasquian (and Aaron) Belargic (GJO), Salem Ave (TSO), Warlock (TSO), Jacob Nives / Vega Van-Derveld (unallied) and Arriana Rezner (SoC) are my main characters, in the various groups.

Razielle Shadana
Dec 4th, 2003, 01:27:57 PM
Rhianna Ravenloft-GJO is the only other one that would signify..

Jared Mriad
Dec 4th, 2003, 03:26:43 PM
Jared Mriad und Makoto Neo (TSO.... IDLER!)

Gash
Dec 4th, 2003, 04:54:36 PM
Je'gan Olra'en (TSO)

Taylor Millard
Dec 21st, 2003, 07:27:28 PM
Oh I suppose I should post here too....

Taylor Millard (The Balmorran Empire/KA), Maester Wargrave (KA), Wargrave (KA), Aurelias Kazaar (unaligned), Cyrus Haman (SFF), Iago Kent (GJO/Idle), Boba Fett (unaligned but guarding Gorgja the Hutt), Tyrel Kiterix (Balmorran Empire).

I have more but right now that's all I feel like listing.

Malick Rain
Dec 21st, 2003, 11:16:54 PM
Well allot of stuff will soon be changing for me but here it goes anyway.

Jackson Mcgraves- GJO (soon to change to unafiliated)
Blade Ice - Is tied to Dalethria (soon to change to GJO if possible)
OW outcast - SFF
Jason Dreggs - Cabal
xsmokingmanX/Jason mcgraves- Unafiliated at this point possibly at a later date Imperial
Gerbo Lang - Unafiliated
Damon the shade - TSO
Malick rain- KA

I have more but those are the common ones that mean the most to me.

Ishmel Rykov
Dec 23rd, 2003, 01:45:28 PM
I got this one, Galavander the android who is a freelancer at the moment, and Asimov Savin, an idling padawan at the GJO until i figure out what to do with him