PDA

View Full Version : Bad / Good

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:22:33 AM
Because when you get home to find your home burgled, you want to find the fuckers, rip their fucking heads off and shit down their throat. Or beat the shit out of those pathetic, rotten drug using junkie losers
who have got nothing more to do than steal from homes.

fuck, I had no idea I could be this angry. I realyl, realyl want to to beat those fuckers up badly. This is MY home you fucks. MY things. Not yours.

And the proof these shitheads are brainless twerps, they took my video camera, cleaned out the cash and loose change(!) from everywhere, stole the tenants jewelery, basically dumped every draw onto the floor (what a mess) and yet left the PC's, the DVD player, TV etc.

Bad - robbed

Good - the thieves were fuckwits

I really didnt need this.

Daiquiri Van-Derveld
Dec 3rd, 2003, 07:52:23 AM
:verymad

I hope theyre caught soon, Mark!

ReaperFett
Dec 3rd, 2003, 07:57:34 AM
That sucks.

Droo
Dec 3rd, 2003, 12:07:45 PM
I echo the two above comments. It's funny, you always think these things will never happen to you and when something like this happens it really knocks the wind out of you. Do you have any security systems installed in your home?

Morgan Evanar
Dec 3rd, 2003, 12:42:05 PM
And the proof these shitheads are brainless twerps, they took my video camera, cleaned out the cash and loose change(!) from everywhere, stole the tenants jewelery, basically dumped every draw onto the floor (what a mess) and yet left the PC's, the DVD player, TV etc. Some fucker did the exact same thing to us. Broke in through a window, stole jewlery and loose change, didn't touch any of the really good stuff. Some of that jewlery was worth good money though, but that isn't the issue so much the fact that it was heirlooms from my great grandmothers to my mom :/

Now we have impact glass and very sturdy windows/french doors.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 3rd, 2003, 01:52:08 PM
:eek

:verymad That's horrible! I hope they get caught. :mad

Charley
Dec 4th, 2003, 01:52:53 AM
Just be glad you weren't at home.

Without the ability to defend yourself, you would've been in some serious shit.

ReaperFett
Dec 4th, 2003, 06:43:26 AM
Charley, not everyone who breaks into a house goes in planning to kill or something.

Master Yoghurt
Dec 4th, 2003, 06:53:05 AM
Yeah, I think most burglars would have run like hell if they discovered someone was there.

DarthHERA
Dec 4th, 2003, 09:31:32 PM
That really sucks, Marcus. Little bastards.

Nothing can really take away the crappy feeling you're left with. Ive been broken into before too, and its just horrible.

Charley
Dec 4th, 2003, 11:13:20 PM
Originally posted by ReaperFett
Charley, not everyone who breaks into a house goes in planning to kill or something.

And if I'm unarmed, I'm not taking my chances either.

Hell, I've lost a friend over a vending machine's pocket change. You can't assume people won't kill over stupid nonsense.

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 4th, 2003, 11:26:31 PM
we know those losers were armed.

Tell you what Fett... while some drugged out junkie comes in with a fucking big piece of wood, wired and desperate for a fix, without much logic left in their head, you be in the same house unarmed.

Charley
Dec 5th, 2003, 03:09:43 PM
So they were armed? How'd you know?

DarthHERA
Dec 6th, 2003, 12:51:56 AM
where were the kittens? :(

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 6th, 2003, 02:26:21 AM
Originally posted by Agent Charley
So they were armed? How'd you know?

They left the wood bar in the dining room behind. Plus there was a dropped knife.

Originally posted by DarthHERA
where were the kittens? :(

Cats got freaked out, but are okay

imported_Terran Starek
Dec 6th, 2003, 11:30:54 AM
That's terrible, Marcus. :(

I hope things improve and that these guys get the big boot from the law.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 7th, 2003, 05:20:28 PM
Fingerprints?

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:28:16 PM
Originally posted by Lilaena De'Ville
Fingerprints?

Plenty. Up to the police to do their thing I guess now.

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 8th, 2003, 01:07:49 AM
Good, I hope they catch 'em. And throw the book at them.

Pierce Tondry
Dec 8th, 2003, 02:24:11 AM
And throw the book at them.

And several other large, blunt objects as well.

AmazonBabe
Dec 19th, 2003, 02:32:26 PM
(Sorry for missing this.)

Marcus, I can totally sympathize. A year and a half ago, this happened to me and my family. The thieves basically made off with jewelry, money, and shitloads of our music collection and game CDs. But they left the stereo, TV, PCs, and DVD videos alone.

The cat's were TERRIFIED, cowering in a far corner under the master bed. They were shivering! I have never seen my cat come so quickly to me when I called his name. It wanted to make me cry that those bastards had scared my babies.

And they left a MESS everywhere! Stuff from the bedrooms were in the living room. Stuff from the living room were in the bedrooms. They even took a box of tampons from the bathroom and scattered them through the living room! I tell you... what was the fucking point?!

I was SO angry! I never thought I could feel such rage, and yet there it was. I was so angry at the whole situation, I wasn't quite sure what to do. I needed to rip someone's head off badly, and I wanted it to be the burglers heads. For those few hours I expereinced that insane rage, I was very dangerous. I didn't trust myself, so i basically secluded myself until I'd cooled off. It was a somewhat scarey feeling to be so out-of-control-filled-with-rage.

I do hope things are replaced with no hassle through insurance and whatnot. I'm just glad no one was hurt (you, Helen, or your kitties). I know the feeling of violation can't be filled, but it does dull over time.

And I do hope the authorties catch the burglers. (In my story, they were never caught, but I hope you have better luck).

(Gawd, this is like revisiting my expereince to the letter. >_< :( )

Marcus --> :hug <-- me!

JMK
Dec 19th, 2003, 03:17:22 PM
Shit, sorry to hear that Marcus. If it were a perfect world, you'd get your hands on the piece(s) of shit that did this before the cops do.

Last year my grandmother was robbed and they destroyed her place. They made off with my grandfather's war medals, cash, my grandmother's wedding jewelery, booze and other valuables. They tried to get the VCR, TV, and stereo but never finished the job.

I was so pissed because if things weren't bad enough, it all happened mere days after my granny had severely broken her shoulder and was still in the hospital recovering. My aunt told us all and so I spent the next couple nights there with my brother incase the ass clowns decided to come back for more loot. We're both pretty good with baseball bats so we each had them ready to rock n roll. Unfortunately they didn't come back and the cops never found them so it's all a total loss.

Hopefully the police come through in your case.