PDA

View Full Version : C - Wing

imported_Reshmar
Dec 2nd, 2003, 04:12:12 PM
Ok if Admiral Lion Approves the C wing idea I would like to take an elite A wing Squadron and replace there fighters with C-wings.
Think of it as a test. We can test the first squadron of C-wings see how they preform. but I would like someone to lead this squadron. I have Tie leading an elite bomber squadron, Commander Scott which is currantlly training on corescant and Lieutenant Yuri is my gurmpy chief mechanic. If the New fleeting is going to be character based I would like characters in the fleet. If anyne would like the job feel free to let me know. But like I said this is upon Admiral Lions Approval. If he dosnt decide to go with the C-wing then it will be an A-wing elite squadron.

Lion El' Jonson
Dec 10th, 2003, 06:10:30 AM
Well, the C-Wings are definitely superior to the A-Wings. I've approved them for general distribution throughout the fleet, however I'm not so sure about creating an elite C-Wing squadron yet. I'd prefer if we had an A-Wing squadron; A-Wings are much better known than the C-Wing, and nothing says "Rebellion" like a squadron of A-Wings slicing a capital ship to ribbons with Bel Iblis' famous "A-Wing Slash".

Redic Scott
Mar 20th, 2004, 01:59:36 PM
I would be honored to help lead one when I'm not commanding a capital ship. Or it could be stationed on board my ship and I could deploy with them during engagments, but still issue orders.