PDA

View Full Version : The woods of Spira...

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 2nd, 2003, 01:17:31 PM
OOC: This Thread is a branch off of "Spira Bound" (http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33210&perpage=20&pagenumber=4)

IC: Shanaria skips through the woods, her mind open to the nature around her. Shanaria is normaly a happy person but has never been this happy since before she came to the GJO... She does a little spin as she hops over a rock.

"Isn't it wonderfull out here! All this life! All these anamals! It's wonderful!"

Shanaria does a cartwheel over top of a rotten log.

Rognan Dar
Dec 2nd, 2003, 07:52:11 PM
Rognan watched Shan dance around on the forest floor. He, also, had not seen her this happy before. It was infectious. Just watching other having a good time made him want to dance and sing and just shout! But he felt silly if he did so, so he just smiled brighty instead.

"Yes. It is quite beautiful out here. It would be nice if there was enough room at the Order to have a place like this. Don't get me wrong. The garden is great! It just would be nice if there was more."

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 3rd, 2003, 11:10:40 AM
"Your telling me! It would be nice if there was anyplace on that planet that was like this!"

Shanaria does a spin on one foot..

"This place is beautiful on SOOO many levels! Even through the force this feel Great! There are no negitive emotions out here. just plants and animals going about their lives in harmony! Can you feel it?"

Neyasha
Dec 3rd, 2003, 11:19:05 AM
Neyasha was walking slightly behind the others holding her daughter Valora. She watches Shanaria, perplexed with her behavour.

"I do not see why you find so much happiness from this forest. It is only a typical old growth forest. It is composed of a variety of genotypes in both the flora and fauna catogories. Nothing remarkable in any extent, and nothing that would be causing your erratic behavour."

Rognan Dar
Dec 3rd, 2003, 03:34:57 PM
"Come on, Neyasha. Don't you feel somewhat...relaxed at all here? Just try and not be so stiff, ok? Just try and relaxe. I'm not saying to but down your guard or anything. Just...lighten up."

Rognan said over his shoulder. As he looked around the forest, he could see little animals scurry behind a tree or, in some cases, run up it.

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 3rd, 2003, 03:49:19 PM
"Neyasha, you really need to get out more often! How could you NOT be happy out here!"

Neyasha
Dec 3rd, 2003, 03:56:28 PM
"Relaxing brings down your gaurd. It is not a required function. I am also at a suitable weight for my size and build, and to Lighten up would be putting my health at risk."

She then looks at shanaria

"It is quite easy to not be happy. Emotions are not required inorder to observe your enviroment. Emotions can cloud your judgment, and produse flaws."

It is very clear that Neyasha is just spouting information that was programed into her brain.

Rognan Dar
Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:17:32 PM
"But having no emotion, not relaxing, and just being hard to talk to is not good for your health either. It must be hard to live your life always expecting bad things to happen. To be looking over your shoulder every day to make sure that no one is following you."

Rognan is a little on edge after the long flight and is not thinking before he speaks.

Neyasha
Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:34:41 PM
"Emotion is not manditory, Relaxing is not manditory. my systems are working at it's optimum preformance. I do not look over my shoulder unless I have just reason for the action, the sounds around me are quite able to inform me if there are people approching behind me."

Neyasha gives Rognan a questioning glance

"How am I hard to talk to? The process of speeking should not become more of a chalange depending on the person you speek to."

Rognan Dar
Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:49:21 PM
"Speaking is not hard. Its trying to comunicate something with you that is hard. No, I don't have a problem comunicating with people. Its just that your so serious about everything and its hard for others to understand why and then makes them feel uneasy because your so up tight."

Rognan sighs to himself. He just got here and alreeady he was starting to stress out. He must really need this vacation.

Valora Ashen
Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:49:22 PM
"Mama! Want Down! Pweese!!!"

Valora slips out of her mothers arms.... She walks over to a tree where she see's a chipmunk.

Valora looks at the chipmunk and says...

"Hi fuzzy thing!"

The chipmunk looks up at Valora...

"How are you?"

The chipmunk chitters at Valora...

"Really? I no big. I little. Mama Big. I no scary."

The chipmunk chitters at Valora again...

"Really? I help!"

Valora picks up a hand full of nuts off the ground and places them in a hole in the tree that the chipmunk is near.

"Dare you go!"

The chipmunk chitters at Valora some more...

"Welcome!"

Valora turns back to face the others to see them giving her funny looks.

"What!"

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:54:04 PM
"Neyasha... Why do you think that emotion is not manditory? Emotion is what makes life worth living! people are not droids. people are not programed."

Shanaria looks down at Valora talking to the chipmunk with a questioning glance, but says nothing to the child.

Neyasha
Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:57:43 PM
Neyasha says to both Rognan and Shanaria...

"I am what I am. I have come to terms with what I was forced to become. If people are not programed, then I am not a person. I hope the two of you will lear to except that."

Neyasha glances down at Valora, but since she is causing no harm to anybody Neyasha chooses to ignore her daughter's conversation with the wildlife.

Rognan Dar
Dec 4th, 2003, 05:24:16 PM
"Its not that we don't except you, its just that...well...its just hard, sometimes, to work around the surface."

Rognan trailed the gaze of Shan and studied the child for a moment.

"Do you think that she is able to speak to animals?"

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 5th, 2003, 10:26:38 AM
Shanaria Shrugs...

"if she can, then it would be my guess that she has force potental just like her mother."

Neyasha
Dec 5th, 2003, 11:41:57 AM
Neyasha does not understand what Rognan is meening...

"What do you meen by its just hard sometimes to work around the surface?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 5th, 2003, 04:54:54 PM
Rognan was hoping to change the subjest. It apeared that there was no such luck.

"What I'm trying to say is that with you being so serious and un-emotion is hard, for me at lest, to deal with. I can't understand why someone would want to be like that. I'm not saying that you want to be like that. But that is what is presented to me."

Neyasha
Dec 8th, 2003, 12:28:03 PM
Neyasha hangs her head....

"I only act the way I do, because it is the way I know how to act. When you have grown up without emotions, and are programed to thik of them as an optional trait that defies logic, it make it hard to except them."

Valora Ashen
Dec 8th, 2003, 12:48:32 PM
Valora goes to try and get attention back on to her...

"Why da fuzzy thing call me Big?" She asks everybody...

Rognan Dar
Dec 8th, 2003, 02:35:31 PM
"Because, compared to it, you are big?

I'm sorry, Neyasha. I'm not trying to make you be someone that your not. I just seem to be really iritatable."

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 8th, 2003, 06:24:55 PM
"Well I'm not going to let this spoil MY fun out here in the woods..."

Shanaria goes over to Valora, kneeling down in front of her..

"How about we go find some more fuzzy things for you to talk to, Okay?"

When valora nods at that I idea Shanaria takes her hand and the two of the got to run(at Valora' s pace) off deeper into the woods.

Rognan Dar
Dec 9th, 2003, 06:22:52 PM
"Come on. Lets just try and injoy the free time we have, alright?"

With that, Rognan follows the two girls as he walked. He wasn't in the mood to start running. Even with his recent training on the matter.

Neyasha
Dec 10th, 2003, 01:05:42 PM
Neyasha goes to walk with Rognan behind the Shanaria and Valora.

"Rognan, would you be so kind as to try and explane what you see out here? You already know what I see. What do you see that brings happyness?"

Rognan Dar
Dec 10th, 2003, 03:16:59 PM
At lest its a change in topic, he told himself.

"Well...I see life. I see the resolt of years of growth. Living things doing what they were made to do. And what brings happiness from this is that you don't see much of it anymore. In the big cities all you see is the city. There is no wildlife, plants, tree's, fresh air, a place to stretch. Its just a good feeling to see that a place like this is still around."

Neyasha
Dec 11th, 2003, 12:34:39 PM
Neyasha nods as if she understands, even though she does not, and continues to walk behind her daughter.

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 12th, 2003, 04:32:24 PM
Shanaria go over a hill and come face to face with a pack of Wolf like creatures...

Shanaria shreeks in suprise and quickly picks up Valora.

Valora Ashen
Dec 12th, 2003, 05:27:03 PM
Valora smiles at the Wolf like creatures and starts to walk towards them as she is picked up by Shanaria. She waves to them, saying...

"HI PUPPYS! How You Do!"

The wolfs look between each other then the lead on grows at Shanaria and Valora...

Valora Frowns as she says..

"We no want hurt you! We want say HI! We Want be Friend!"

The lead wolf gowls again...

Valora frowns again but doesn't say anything...

Rognan Dar
Dec 15th, 2003, 03:16:57 PM
Rognan hears Shanaria shreek and jogged up to where they had stopped. He sees the wolfs and stands still. He has some experience with animals, or at lest one, and knows not to make any sudden movements.

"Shan, take Valora and start walking backwards. Slowly," he added.

Rognan kept his eye's on the pack. What he saw was not that of attacking but more on the territoral boundries that made the wolfs threatening.

Neyasha
Dec 20th, 2003, 03:13:21 PM
Neyasha also runs up with Rognan to the others drawing her swords, when she sees the wolfs she puts herself between Her daughter and the wolfs.

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 20th, 2003, 03:17:00 PM
Still holding Valora, Shanaria starts to back away slowly. As they start to back away the wolves start to approch at them at a slow pace.

Rognan Dar
Dec 21st, 2003, 05:47:07 PM
Rognan moves his hand to his belt. Unclipping the lightsabre that hanged there, he slowly raised it infront of him, preparing for a battle.

"We don't want to harm you," he said to the pack. He then activated his sabre in hopes that the wolfs would run away.

Valora Ashen
Dec 22nd, 2003, 02:23:17 PM
The wolves growl and take a more defencive stance...

"Nooo! Put Way Hurting tools! They think we after the traped Puppy! They think we want puppy skins!"

Neyasha
Dec 22nd, 2003, 02:24:52 PM
Neyasha looks back at Valora, nods and puts away her swords, but keeps her position between Valora and the wolves.

Rognan Dar
Dec 22nd, 2003, 02:49:18 PM
Reluctantly, Rog followed suit. He de-activated his sabre but did not put it away. Just incase he might have to use it.

"What's this puppy she's talking about? Valora, where is this puppy?"

Valora Ashen
Dec 22nd, 2003, 02:57:34 PM
Valora looks down at the Wolves...

"Where it hurt? We Help... Not kill."

The wovles gowl again and valora looks up at Rognan

"They say puppy in bush behind them. It hurt and traped. They say hurt puppy is da boss."

Rognan Dar
Dec 22nd, 2003, 03:07:36 PM
Rognan strained to see if he could get a glimps of the hurt...puppy. He was unable to.

"So what are we going to do? Their not going to let us touch it..."

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 5th, 2004, 12:01:38 PM
"Maybe if Valora asks nicely they will let her go to help the puppy?"

Valora Ashen
Jan 5th, 2004, 01:11:56 PM
Valora Nods and looks at the wolves

"Will you pweese let us help your boss? We be nice!"

The wolves growl at them for a moment or two then slowly step aside...

Valora nods then looks at the others.

"They say we can help, but if we use anything other than our hands to help, thay will eat us."

Neyasha
Jan 5th, 2004, 01:17:28 PM
"I don't like this... I still say we should leave this problem for the animals to deal with. but if people insist on helping them, I will take the rear and watch the wolves that would be behind us."

Rognan Dar
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:09:03 PM
"Does anyone know anything about healing? I know I don't besides what I pick up. I don't know anything about animals..."

Neyasha
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:15:56 PM
"I am proficent in combat first aid, and wilderness survival."

Rognan Dar
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:17:48 PM
"Then you do ahead and I'll watch the rear. Shan and Valora stay where you are. And Valora...keep talking to the animals."

Neyasha
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:33:37 PM
Neyasha nods and walks into the bushes to see a large male wolf with it's foot caught in a leg trap. Neyasha slowly approches the wolf. The other wolves start to close in around Neyasha, as she reaches down to the trap, opening it with one hand and examining the leg with the other hand.

Rognan Dar
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:37:12 PM
"How does it looked," Rog called over her shoulder, trying to get a glimps of what had happened. The wolves where getting a little to close for comfort. He just hoped that Neyasha wouldn't do anything to make them attack. In a second, if they moved closer, there wouldn't be enough time to defend anyone.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 5th, 2004, 02:50:52 PM
Shanaria holds Valora as she watches Rognan and Neyasha enter the bushes, and listens to Valora's end of what seem to be a casual conversation with 2 wolves that are staying back near them.

Neyasha
Jan 5th, 2004, 03:12:27 PM
Neyasha Lets go of the wolf's leg and the wolf goes to hobble off, quickly folowed by the rest of the wolves. She then lets the trap close on itself, and looks up at Rognan.

"The bone of the leg was cracked but still able to be used. The wolf will most likely make a full recovery given enough time."

Valora Ashen
Jan 5th, 2004, 03:22:27 PM
Valora talks to the two wolves that stay near her and Shanaria, but after a few moments there is some barking from the bushes and the other two wolves run off. Valora waves to the Wolves

"Bye Puppies!"

Rognan Dar
Jan 5th, 2004, 11:26:26 PM
"Well thats good news," he replied to Neyasha. He then stepped out of the bush and walked back to the other two females.

"Now that was fun, wasn't it?"

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 6th, 2004, 03:36:45 PM
Shanaria laughs...

"I guess you could say that... That is if you like the chance of becomming puppy food..."

Neyasha
Jan 6th, 2004, 03:51:56 PM
Neyasha walks out of the bushes shortly after Rognan.

"I would have done my best to not let the wolves consume us."

Rognan Dar
Jan 6th, 2004, 11:16:12 PM
"Same here. But that doesn't mean that they would be unable to do it. With enough of them they could easily have taken me on. Maybe even you."

Rognan clipped his sabre to belt.

Shanaria Fabool
Jan 7th, 2004, 01:16:02 PM
"Well, Lets not Worry about what could have happend. We all are still alive and well and we helped an injured creature, that we wouldn't have even know about if it wasn't for Valora here."

Rognan Dar
Jan 7th, 2004, 02:07:11 PM
"Speaking of which...it seems that Valora is quite the animal talker. She must be strong in the force to understand them at sucha young age. What do you think Neyasha?"

Neyasha
Jan 7th, 2004, 03:16:16 PM
Neyasha Nods to Rognan.

"I think that I must assess today's events, and after comming to a conclusion I should discuss this with my master Jedi Knight Wei."

Neyasha Takes Valora from Shanaria.

"I thank the two of you for your help and company, but I have work that I must do with Audrie. So unless there are any other matters to attend to at this time I shall take my daughter and myself back to my ship."

Rognan Dar
Jan 8th, 2004, 01:50:19 PM
"Alright...if you need to do something I understand. It was...interesting...to get to know you both a little better. Maybe we can do it once again in a more, oh, comfortable setting?"

Neyasha
Jan 9th, 2004, 03:16:23 PM
Neyasha nods.

"Thank you for understanding. We will speek again."

Neyasha then walks back the way the came, and back to Audrie.