PDA

View Full Version : There is a lady yelling in the RC and nobody twitches?

V'aelna
Dec 2nd, 2003, 11:18:38 AM
What are people avoidng my recrutment thread just because they don't want to try and recrut a lady that doesn't speek basic?

I would Really like that thread to get started. so if anybody could go in and try to recrut me... (http://69.56.186.201/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33341) That would be really nice!

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 2nd, 2003, 12:29:13 PM
I wasn't aware that you had made a thread. Hold on, I'll get you hooked up.

EDIT-I posted. Sometimes we don't get to the threads right away. Sorry if we've made you wait, but it takes us a while sometimes to find time to lurk and answer threads.

V'aelna
Dec 2nd, 2003, 12:47:14 PM
I'm sorry if I was fealling a little pushy.... I've been in RP Limbo for about 3 months and I finaly got to the point where I could post a new thread with V'aelna. And Thanks for posting!

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 2nd, 2003, 12:55:49 PM
... Sorry. I didn't see the thread either. I usually check the forum every day.

TheHolo.Net
Dec 2nd, 2003, 01:19:25 PM
Throwing a fit when a thread hasn't been responded to in less than 24 hours is not acceptable in the least.

V'aelna
Dec 2nd, 2003, 01:37:26 PM
Again I'm sorry for being so hasty in bringing this to peoples attention.

imported_J'ktal Anajii
Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:57:50 AM
And, we get some real strange folk in here. Screaming ladies just doesn't have the effect it used to.

Now, if you had a German dill pickle wrapped in a thick slice of Tillamook cheddar cheese, then you'd have my attention, at least.