PDA

View Full Version : Apologies in advance

Marcus Telcontar
Dec 1st, 2003, 02:08:55 AM
I will generally not be availible on line it would appear until the new year. Oh, I guess maybe an hour or two in the evenings, but cant really seeing much more than that. I have also changed my main AIM contact details, to reflect what I am up to - You may delete Darth Turbogeek from contacts list, it's not being logged into again. If you do see me logged into AIM / MSN, it's probably not for chatting to friends. It means I'm communicating with clients.

---- Boring and probably uninteresting Life Of Marcus Update as to why. You may switch off if you wish. The bleow is a self suacing society message ----

Since I lost my job last year, I've been working on setting my own errr I guess consultancy would be best description. Much hardship and whining and bitching about poor me follwed. Oh wo is me!

And the masses say - tell someone who cares!

But in the last four odd months things have turned around, which is why I left GJO. I could see it coming, where I would have no time left to deal with a largish group as GJO is. Except I didnt quite see what the turnaround would be like. It's pretty much been beyond my expectations. I've hit a few decent deals, I'm doing the entire onsite support for a PC shop...... so today, I've been basically booked out until Christmas, with a holiday after that, then a network rebuild, then hopefully a gasp for air third week January. So I guess if I see you about, I will, if I dont... I dont.

Not that I'm complaining. The last few months have been excellent.

Shanaria Fabool
Dec 1st, 2003, 11:35:09 AM
We will see you around, And don't forget about us!

Lilaena De'Ville
Dec 1st, 2003, 11:46:19 AM
wow, congratuations!!!! You'd be missed if you never came around again, but I know you'll be lurking about. :)

ReaperFett
Dec 1st, 2003, 12:25:45 PM
Originally posted by Marcus Elessar
I've been basically booked out until Christmas, with a holiday after that,
Doing anything nice?

Congrats :)

AmazonBabe
Dec 1st, 2003, 03:30:41 PM
Well, with that kind of line-up, I guess I'll be seeing you at the end of January (even though ironically I'll prob be in your neck of the woods come the second two weeks of Jan ^_^; )

Take care and we'll be here with a none-burnt-down-board (hopefully :uhoh) when you get back to hanging around. :)

Oh, and congrats on the work! :D

Dasquian Belargic
Dec 1st, 2003, 03:32:41 PM
Originally posted by AmazonBabe
[...]a none-burnt-down-board

Way to give away the plan, Rie :headbash

... ^_^; oh, and congrats Mark.

Alpha
Dec 1st, 2003, 04:27:59 PM
Congrats on the success you're having Mark. :) We'll see ya around! Don't forget about us! :)

River Kincaid
Dec 1st, 2003, 04:48:22 PM
Take care and congrats, Mark!!! :)