I'm no angel, but please don't think that I can't cry
I'm no angel, but does that mean that I won't fly

I know I'm not around each night
and I know I always think I'm right
I can believe that you might look around

I'm no angel, but please don't think that I won't try
I'm no angel, but does that mean that I can't live my life
I'm no angel, but please don't think that I can't cry
I'm no angel, but does that mean that I won't fly.

The Jedi bar wasn't the usual place that the Dark Angel, A'jorrah chose to hang out at, but there was always a first time for everything. Besides, Kes'la advised her that it wasn't just Jedi that hung out there.

Since Kes'la's farewell to the Sith, A'jorrah found that she had more than enough time to spare. Basically, she was lonely. SHe had taken care of Kes'la ever since she was a small child and then took her on after her mother and sister passed away.

A'jorrah felt what they referred to as the 'empty nest syndrome' and it hadn't been fun, though she was proud of Kes'la and her choice. She would become the best of the Dark Angels, it was her legacy.

Giving the guards her five daggers, sword, and cross bow, A'jorrah entered with a sigh. She walked up to the bar and ordered a Corelia whiskey on the rocks then proceeded to a table. It was somewhat busy as she found a table in the back and sat down.

With a deep sigh, she sipped on her drink and watched as many beings, walked in and out. All A'jorrah needed was some company now.

Falcon Gyndar
Nov 30th, 2003, 12:43:05 AM
Falcon's life was seemingly, complete... He had 3 students now, and had been reunited with his adopted daughter...found that she had a sister, and made a few friends. But then, his companions from Tyntia hadn't arrived yet, and he was a little concerned. Perhaps more than a little. He couldn't sleep. He didn't carry weapons around the Order normally, so the knight just walked right in to the B&G...

Everyone seemed to have company, except one solitary soul at the back. On the way, he ordered a ice cold glass of water, and headed to that particular table.

"Excuse me, miss..." Falcon said quietly.."...would you mind if I joined you?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Nov 30th, 2003, 08:13:17 AM
A'jorrah looked up at him from her glass and smiled. "By all means, I could use some company." She nodded to the empty seat across from her.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 3rd, 2003, 01:47:15 PM
Once his company had been accepted, he took the seat across from this lady. About the same time, his water arrived. Cold enough to chill one all over. But for Falcon, it was just right. He thanked the server, and took a gulp. After placing the frosty-looking glass on the table, he grinned, and spoke at a level enough to be heard. It was starting to get louder in here.

Hehmmm. Looks like Yog's is in for a busy night. He thought.

"Noisy, hmm? Gets like that sometimes in here. I had come here looking for a peaceful atmosphere, and something to drink. Oh well. Can't always get what we want."

He chuckled, and looked her way.."By the way, name's Falcon. Falcon Gyndar..."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 3rd, 2003, 07:17:51 PM
A'jorrah laughed lightly and smiled. "No, unfortunately we don't always, Falcon. I'm A'jorrah, it's nice to meet you. You must come here often?" She asked.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 3rd, 2003, 11:38:07 PM
He took a big gulp of his water, enjoying the cooling feeling it brought to his insides.

"Hmm. Yes...I find myself here often. Good perogies." He said with a charming smile. He couldn't help it. Falcon was just in a good mood today.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 4th, 2003, 04:00:33 AM
"I see." She answered as she took a sip of her drink. "This is my first time here, a friend of mine told me it was a good place to meet people. I guess, she was right."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 4th, 2003, 07:37:14 PM
He nodded. It was... He'd met some interesting characters here at the B&G, and some friendships had grown in this place.

"I agree. Everyone from Jedi, Law-types, Military, locals.. They come here. Even those who would consider thierselves enemies of the order find this is a decent place to be."

Another gulp of his water, the glass was half done.

"Might I ask who it was that recommended this establishment to you? I probably won't know him or her.. . Seeing as i've been away for some time, and just returned a few months back....A lot of new bodies around...Refresher for the eyes."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 4th, 2003, 08:09:39 PM
"Her name was Kes'la, but she's gone away and I'm not sure when she's going to return, if ever. She's on a journey to find out who she really is." A'jorrah took another drink. "And she's missed by many, especially me. I guess, I thought maybe if I came here she might come walking through those doors...silly thought, huh?"

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 5th, 2003, 07:39:47 PM
"Not at all..."

Falcon had a slightly serious look come over him...He kind of had an idea how A'jorrah felt.

"...I wake up every day thinking...'Maybe this is the day they'll arrive.. Maybe...' My brother and younger sister and some others from my former Academy should have been here by now. And when I was away from here, my thoughts were on my adopted daughter. I never married.. She's a girl that needed a father..someone that cared for her, for once.. And I took the job. I was torn between two worlds...It seems that some unwelcome circumstances have eliminated a choice. So I'm here now, and well, I can't complain."

He half-smiled, finished off his water. And then ordered a glass of orange juice.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 6th, 2003, 06:01:35 AM
"Well, it sounds like your family is lucky to have such a caring man on their hands, you don't find that too often anymore. Or at least, I haven't." A'jorrah signed and looked at her glass, it was nearly empty, she signaled for another.

"Kes'la is like the daughter I never had, her mother and sister passed away a few years back and I took her on as my own. So, now she's gone and it seems all I can do is wonder around and feel sorry for myself. I miss her so and no one understands, all my friends just tell me to 'get over it'."

A'jorrah's drink came and she drank down half of it.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 6th, 2003, 08:31:44 PM
When A'jorrah's drink came, so did Falcon's OJ.

"I know exactly how it is. Having to be back home and away from Natia for so long racked on me. Being as I am..I did a great deal on helping my mother raise my sister when our father passed away. When I was here, i'd worry endlessly about them, and when I was there, i'd worry about Natia. Mother would always tell me not to worry about it, that Natia would be fine here. I came back to see that she's a great deal changed. But I get the oddest feeling sometimes she's holding back some of the details from when I was away. I'm not going to press her. It's her choice."

He took a small sip of the OJ.

"Being the way I am now, imagine what I'd be like if she were my own flesh and blood."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 6th, 2003, 10:02:11 PM
"I couldn't agree with you more, Falcon. Kes'La has kept things from me, but I found it better not to 'press' her as you said. We've gotten along so well, but it's not the same. I'd like to have my own child someday. But, I don't see that happening anytime soon. Things are so different when you are an acting parent."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 7th, 2003, 03:52:18 PM
Gulp. Falcon almost inhaled some of the OJ. And he coughed.

"Heh.. almost went down the wrong tube..."

Another sip.

"Absolutely. I think in some way, I'd prefer to have my own children before Natia makes me a grandfather. I mean, for pete sake, I'm only 32..."

Falcon laughs pretty good about this one.

"Someday, i'm sure. Then and only then I will truly be put through the ordeal of child-rearing. Natia was no infant or toddler when I met her. Sure could put up a mean fight, too."

He grinned.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 7th, 2003, 07:40:54 PM
A'jorrah shared in his laughter and then quieted.

"I know the feeling, Falcon. I'm 30 and I am really beginning to wonder if there is a man out there for me. Kes'la is 19 and could have children at anytime if she wanted. I hope she doesn't though. She's got her whole life ahead of her."

"If I'm not involved with someone special by the time I'm 36, I'm not having children. I think I'd just be too old to think about having kids then."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 8th, 2003, 09:09:24 PM
Smiling, Falcon looked at A'jorrah.

"My sister's only hmm..15 now. Considering i'm the age that I am, that's a big gap. Mother was nearing her 50's when Shanyla was born. But it's all a matter of preference and comfort, I guess. Having Natia around has kept people from seeing me as any possibility. Even when they knew she wasn't of me. I mean, if I was meant to never have my own children, or to marry..then well I suppose I could live with that. But sometimes I just feel...alone..You know?"

He took another sip of the liquid called OJ.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 8th, 2003, 09:33:39 PM
"Oh, yes." She nodded. "I know that feeling, Falcon. Only now, it's feeling more abundant since Kes'la is away. I seem to have way too much time on my hands."

She sighed and took another drink. "It's like the old saying I used to hear...crowds make you feel lonely... That is a true statement."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 8th, 2003, 09:49:36 PM
Crowds make you feel lonely...

"Only too true. On one hand, a crowd is full of people that know each other and you know no one...On the other hand, you can make the choice to meet those people, and become one of the people they know. It's not guaranteed this does anything to fill the void that's felt..The need for companionship. I think sometimes I envy people that have that connection to another soul. But I know it won't get me anywhere, so I just try to be happy with what I have."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 8th, 2003, 09:56:13 PM
A'jorrah tilted her head slightly as she looked deep into his eyes. "Why would you say that? You are a very handsome man, and quite the gentleman, you'd be quite the catch for some lucky woman." She smiled as she said this and then for the first time in years, felt herself blush and she looked back down at her drink.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 10th, 2003, 09:49:22 PM
When A'jorrah blushed, Falcon was taking another sip of his OJ. He smiled into the cup when he drank, and swallowed, and was done with the smiling by the time he answered. The whole time, he'd kept his eyes on her.

"I say it because.."

He raked his right hand through his hair...and laughed.

"Honestly..I don't know. I guess I just haven't the perfect woman...No, not perfect perfect...I mean, perfect for me. "

Sigh.

"Most of the woman who've taken an interest in me have either been too high and mighty ...far too serious...or too flimsy...or they'd get obsessed. I always had the feeling that they weren't sincere. And every time, that was the case. "

He grinned again.."By the way, you're quite lovely yourself..."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 11th, 2003, 04:41:50 AM
A'jorrah looked back up at him. "Thank you, Falcon, no one has said that to me for a very, very long time. Most of the guys I've seen are only interested in one thing and I'm not willing to put out. So, they don't stick around very long." She took a sip of her drink. "I mean, why should I? I can see it in their eyes what they want and that once they have me, I'll be nothing but another notch on their bed post. It seems as though now no one wants to take an interest of who I am besides what I look like."

It was her time to sigh. "And that gets so frustrating sometimes. Sencerity is so hard to find nowadays."

Even in Dan-Luke, she had taken notice of it. He knew he was a goddess of sorts within the realm of the Dark Angels and that was a complete turn off, ever since he had arrived there eight years ago. And through all that time, she'd never been intimate with him, not even once.

Even though A'jorrah was a Dark Angel, that didn't mean that she couldn't love and one day she wanted that, if the right man were around.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 12th, 2003, 08:01:23 PM
"Indeed."

His glass was empty. Again. That didn't matter, though. His insides were cooled and content.

"I don't try to strain my brain looking for the one that may be meant for me. I feel that when people look too hard..too much..or just take on any pretty or handsome face that walks by, they end up missing what could have, for the most part, been...well, their parallel of perfection. More often than not, that ends up being right in front of them and they never know."

Falcon rubbed the back of his neck.

"I'm always watching...But not solely with my eyes. Eyes are easily fooled...And they can't see into souls..."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 13th, 2003, 04:56:47 AM
A'jorrah nodded as she finished off her drink. She realized for the first time, that she was talking to a Jedi. The very Order that Kes'la loathed.

A'jorrah knew that Kes had every right to feel that way, after all her mother and sister were slain by Jedi, a few years back.

The Dark Angel had nothing against them and as she talked to this particular one, she could understand why the Order was liked by so many.

Falcon was quite an interesting fellow....

"Yes, I agree with you there, Falcon. I figure that if love is going to come, it'll find me when I least expect it too. I'm in no rush, really. Though, it is nice to talk to someone, when that lonesome feeling begins to feel unbearable. Kes was always there and we could talk for hours and now since she's gone, ugh...I feel like a part of me is missing."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 13th, 2003, 07:26:01 PM
He nodded. Everyone was so busy, and didn't really seem to have the time to talk. A'jorrah was like ray of light in that way.

"I pray that Kes finds what it is she's looking for, for her sake and yours. I can see you're feeling rather empty, and without purpose with her gone. And I am here if you wish to talk, A'jorrah. I find, that your company is a pleasure, regardless of who you may be, and how little I know of you.."

Falcon smiled.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 13th, 2003, 07:41:23 PM
A'jorrah smiled and sighed. "You couldn't have hit the target any closer, Falcon. I'm at a loss without my Kes and the time seems to just tick by slower and slower at times."

She paused. "I'm glad we've become acquainted, it's nice to be able to talk to someone...finally. Who kinda knows how I feel."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 14th, 2003, 04:50:09 PM
He'd been fidgeting with his empty glass. It'd been some time since he'd met such a sincere woman. It was nice, refreshing for his mind. It made Falcon feel a little happier than he'd been in a few months. A'jorrah wasn't in any rush for anything, yet the lull of Kes being gone cast some sadness over her. Falcon could see that much on her. This woman reminded him of his mother, when father had passed away.

Over the whirling sound, he spoke quietly.

"I'm glad too.. Ah, that this acquaintance has been made, of course....and, ah, I don't think i've had a better time since I met my daughter's sister. Thanks. Your company is more than welcome, anytime."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 14th, 2003, 08:23:07 PM
"It seems that coming to this bar was a better idea than I had first thought. Perhaps, I'll have to come again, soon." She gave him a happy smile and signalled the server droid. This time ordering a chocolate milkshake.

"I like the atmosphere here, it's nothing like some of those bars in middle Coruscant."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 14th, 2003, 09:44:53 PM
The droid carried away his empty glass.

"Really, I wouldn't know anything about the nighttime establishments of Coruscant.... Anyways, I find my day to day life entertaining enough, considering I have students. I have no need to pay a visit to such places. Yog's is satisfying enough a place. Great food, Great drink...And a pretty good crowd of people, too."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 15th, 2003, 05:01:00 AM
"I wouldn't normally, but Kes was young and I didn't think it was a good idea for her to go roaming alone. So, she went from place to place checking things out." A'jorrah said with a light smile.

"That's the mother hen in me, I suppose." She added. "I know you're a Jedi, how many students do you have, if you don't mind me asking?"

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 15th, 2003, 09:07:41 PM
He answered the question..

"I don't mind..I have 3 students. I've had many over the years from my own home academy. Apprenticing wasn't a thing we did at home, though. So having students that are assigned to me is..well, a little more relaxed in a way, and a little more demanding in others."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 16th, 2003, 04:21:27 AM
A'jorrah nodded and smiled gently. "I can imagine, when I took on Kes three years ago, she was quite a handful. But, I wouldn't have changed it for anything. She is so much like a daughter to me and now it's time for me to do something else, but for the life of me I'm not sure what that is."

Her milkshake arrived and she happily took it and sipped it through it's straw. "Man, that's good." She spoke once her first swallow was gone. "Haven't had one of these in a long while."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 16th, 2003, 04:52:25 PM
He stared briefly at A'jorrah's creamy drink.

Looks good....

"Ah..Chocolate Milkshake? Never had one...I hear they're quite...ehh...yummy."

Falcon showed a sheepish grin. One of the men who seemed to know everything, but claimed not to, and when confronted with a milkshake, he has no clue.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 16th, 2003, 05:04:01 PM
"Yes, they are. Try it, if you'd like." She told him as she pushed the tall glass towards him.

"A woman's favorite thing, chocolate." A'jorrah smiled. "And don't worry I'm not sick or anything and I don't have cooties." She laughed. It felt good to laugh for once.

Falcon was a lot of fun to talk to, it'd been a while since she'd had a sensible conversation with the opposite sex.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 16th, 2003, 05:17:27 PM
Falcon lowered his mouth to the straw, and drew some of the smooth liquid through his lips. He looked up again, and swallowed. He almost spit it out when A'jorrah made the cootie comment, but it all went down well.

"No cooties, eh?"

He flashed a charming grin, and spoke in a deep voice.

"Cooties are for rowdy little boys and giggly little girls. I assure you, madam, that I am a man."

Falcon chuckled, and slowly pushed the glass back across the table to her.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 16th, 2003, 06:49:44 PM
A'jorrah giggled and then quickly put her hand over her mouth. "Oh, my goodness...that was your fault." She laughed and took another drink of the refreshing shake.

After swallowing the thick liquid, she asked. "So, how did you like the shake? Pretty good, aren't they?"

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 17th, 2003, 02:15:22 PM
She giggles. I'd say, definetly a sign of quite a bit of youth on a person..

"Delicious..."

He called over the server droid.

"Absolutely delicious...I'll have the chocolate milkshake, then."

Falcon turned his eyes from the droid as it moved away, back to the woman across from him.

"Now, what's this about something being my fault? He asked innocently.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 17th, 2003, 05:05:17 PM
"No one has ever made me giggle, I didn't even know I had it in me before it came out." She grinned teasingly at him and gave him a wink.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 17th, 2003, 05:29:36 PM
The droid came back with his milkshake. Falcon took it, and returned his attention to the conversation at hand.

"Really? I see.. well, the only other members of the female species i've made laugh are little girls... Erm.. for that I make a fool of myself purposely..It seems they like grown-up clowns."

He drank deep through the straw.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 17th, 2003, 05:59:45 PM
"Well, I must still have a little girl hidden in me somewhere, she must be tucked away in a closet or something." She took another drink of her shake.

A moment later, she froze. A look of shock and concern fell over her features as she felt a distinct vibration from the commlink in the pocket of her pants. It meant something bad was happening with the Dark Angels. It was an emergency code.

She swallowed hard. "Excuse me for a few moments, Falcon. I need to make a call." She excused herself from the table and saw the ladies room and quickly headed that way.

She locked the door and punched in a number. "This is A'jorrah, what is it?"

"A'jorrah, the watch has been tipped off about us! They are storming the area! We can't keep them out for much longer, Xel got the Madame out safely and is taking her to a secured area. Madame issued a complete evacuatlion of the area, but....damn they're in the main corridors...."

Static was heard. "Keele, talk to me. Got out of there!"

Static....

"Tank is being lit...good luck A'jorrah! You're releashed from the Dark Angels bond as of right now....no more trans...." The com went dead.

"No!" She screamed. The tank was an inner explosive made just for that purpose, if the Dark Angels were found no one would survive.

The place was a fireball by now as A'jorrah threw the comm into the trash.

A'jorrah blinked and saw Falcon sitting across of her with a concerned look.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 18th, 2003, 12:15:34 AM
The Jedi Knight paused over his drink, and held A'jorrah's gaze...

"A'jorrah...is something the matter?"

...and just left his drink, and walked up right by her, placing a strong hand on her shoulder, gripping it...He whispered.

"What's happened?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 18th, 2003, 05:14:38 AM
The Dark Angel released the breath that she didn't realize she'd been holding. A vision...

No, this one is not going to happen!! It can't!!

"I'm okay, Falcon. I'm just...." The comm in her pocket began vibrating. "Oh, God. No." Panic began to rise in her voice as she quickly stood to go answer the call, but something else got her attentin instead as the comm's vibration went dead.

A flash on the holo-screen up at the bar. And a newswoman talking, but she couldn't hear it.

A look of pure fear came over her as she passed Falcon and hurried up to the bar. "Turn that up, please!" She told the bartender.

He grumbled something to her and turned it up.

"..the place is a fireball, an explosion has just occured from the inside....many watch officers had just stormed the area. Survivors are unknown at the moment, it seems the watch has tripped some kind of emergency security of with the Dark Angels. For those who have just joined us North Coruscant from Cline Avenue to Hetts Street is closed off. As you can see it's what looks like a warehouse behind me. Watch officers were tipped off on an elite gang called the Dark Angels, whom they've been trying to track for the past three years..."

The Dark Angels palace was gone, along with many of her friends, who she considered family. Gone. Dead.

Silent tears slipped down her cheeks as she watched the newscast, though she didn't hear another word of it, she watched the rescue workers scrambling around trying to make sense of it.

But, there was no sense to be made, why couldn't they just leave them alone? The Dark Angels hadn't done anything since the heist three years ago and A'jorrah hadn't even been part of that.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 19th, 2003, 09:49:29 PM
He just stared, wordless, still, as A'jorrah walked past him, rushing toward the bar. He seemed to always know when something was going on...when something was...off. Even with people he didn't know.

When panic spiked in a wave from A'jorrah, Falcon watched her.
When the news came on, it seemed to affect her, but he'd just wait. If she needed any comfort...He was here.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 19th, 2003, 10:23:48 PM
A'jorrah was in tremendous shock as she turned away from the news and looked at Falcon through tear-stained eyes. He had a penetrating look on his face.

A'jorrah felt suddenly afraid. If she were to go back, he would know exactly who she was, he probably did already.

She began to feel hot all of a sudden and her legs began to feel like jelly. She had to get out of here, now!

A'jorrah went for the door, but never made it before she blacked out and hit the floor.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 19th, 2003, 10:50:06 PM
And when she'd turned and looked at him again, he saw the tears. And when the flush of heat flew across her face, she turned and weakly started for the door. And when she collapsed, it struck him real good.

Falcon had bolted to her, snapping to the ground, on one knee, and began looking her over. He could see her face..She'd landed face up. He placed a hand on her forehead, and brushed back the hair. He knew now who...what she was.. But why didn't she believe him when he said that no matter who she was, how little he knew her..he had a respect for this woman, and he was here.
She was still breathing...seemed to be alright. She'd just blacked out

"A'jorrah..you're alright..You just blacked out from some pretty deep mental shock, as far as I can see. "

The hand on her forehead was still a little cold from his chocolate milkshake. Surely, she felt it.

A'jorrah..Wake up...You have nothing to fear from me..

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 19th, 2003, 11:09:33 PM
A'jorrah...Wake up...You have nothing to fear from me. His voice soothed her mind as she neared a conscious state again. She felt a cool hand on her forehead as her eyes slowly blinked open and focused on Falcon.

The Dark Angel noticed she was on the floor. "What happened?" She asked as she began to sit up slowly. But, before he could answer...she remembered and couldn't bring her gaze to meet his.

"Falcon...I..." She didn't even know what to say in her devastation, the Dark Angels realm was gone. No more...nothing...non-existant.

"I don't know what to say." She finally was able speak. "I've just lost my family and my home and if you want to turn me in, I'll go quietly. For I have no other place to go at the moment. A jail cell is much better than the street."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 19th, 2003, 11:21:34 PM
Falcon's other hand was holding one of hers.

Turn me in..I'll go quietly...?

Somehow, Falcon just couldn't do that. Not that he exactly knew about these 'Dark Angels'...but he'd seen the newscast. And A'jorrah had been right in front of him the whole time.

"Here, let me help you up."

He moved his other hand from her forehead to her other hand, and pulled her up as he stood, slowly. He let her steady herself on him.

"And i'm not letting you go anywhere...But would you like to go finish our milkshakes or something? Go for a walk? Perhaps we could talk some more...I'd really like to know more about you."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 19th, 2003, 11:36:26 PM
"A walk sounds really good right now." A'jorrah told him as she leaned on him for a second while she got her wits back on track.

She allowed him to lead her to the door, where she retrieved her weapons, but then stopped. "You don't mind if I have these, do you?"

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 19th, 2003, 11:48:21 PM
He looked at her weapons, standing in front of her, a little to the side.

"No. Not at all. They're your weapons.. and as far as I can tell, I shouldn't have a problem with you."

He kind of smiled at that. "Really."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 19th, 2003, 11:56:30 PM
"Thanks, I kinda hated to leave them, they're the only things I have left." She grabbed her five daggers, returning two to her inner boots, two in side holters in her belt and one to a holster on her upper left arm. The cross bow came next, which she placed it's pack onto her back and finally her sword that had it's own cubby on her hip. "Okay, I'm ready." She told him as she walked outside, the fresh air cleared her head, but the inner misery she felt was still there and she was fighting to be strong about it. "Where would you like to go?" She asked as she wiped at her eyes to dry any remnants of tears.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 20th, 2003, 04:49:16 PM
He watched her as she re-equipped herself.

"Anywhere. Around...doesn't matter, really. Your choice. I'm the man who can walk endlessly and back."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 20th, 2003, 08:22:46 PM
"Riley Park is down the street a few blocks." She told him quietly as a new tear rolled down her cheek. She quickly wiped it away as she began walking. Some Dark Angel she was!

"I can't imagine what you must thinking of me now. Who I am, what I do...or used to do." Another tear. She couldn't seem to stop them as an emptiness moved through her.

What was she going to do now? She was homeless....there was nowhere for her to go.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 20th, 2003, 08:52:53 PM
Riley Park it is, then..

He saw the tears were still coming, and that didn't set him off or anything.

"It's not my place to judge. I know you for how i've known you so far. A caring woman, who has just lost what seems like everything. I see your closeness to this family...with what's happened, the pain is intense."

He seemed to be walking a little slower.

"Your situation is not too far off what my life has been in recent months. "

He'd said that a little quieter. Some pain over that was still apparent.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 20th, 2003, 09:08:13 PM
She stopped and looked at him, his own pain was evident somehow she knew he had suffered just as much as she was suffering now.

"It was my family, even though I didn't always agree with their ways. Lately, I kept feeling myself being pulled further and further away from them. But, I could never leave, leaving for a Dark Angel Warrior if not cleared my the Madame was death. Instant death." She slowly began walking again.

"I...feel a lingering sadness within you, Falcon. I'm not exactly sure how. But, I'd be glad to listen, even if I'm not in a good mindset to help make a solution." Another tear fell as she quickly wiped at it.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 22nd, 2003, 01:24:45 AM
He smiled a little. A lot of women he'd met had been all "ME ME ME!!"...But this one wasn't. Despite her very recent devasation, she showed concern for him. Falcon wasn't one to hide his heart. This thing...quality she had was something he liked. Something his mother had liked...

"Uhh..thanks."

Gee, that sounded uneasy. Come on, mister...

Falcon snapped his head to look at her and then quickly looked again to the space in front of him. "Really. Thanks...Your concern means a lot." He turned his gaze slowly to her again. A tear ran from her right eye to the tip of her nose, and off.

"Really hurts that much, doesn't it?"

And just stopped walking. They'd arrived at the park. He spotted a bench and almost trudged over to it.

"I know. "

He patted the space beside him.

"Come, sit..There's room. So..what're you going to do now...Ahh.. Silly..Stupid question..You wouldn't have thought of that yet."

Gyndar shook his head.

"I know.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 22nd, 2003, 04:17:59 AM
A'jorrah's lower lip tembled slightly, she bit it. How had this happened so suddenly?

Really hurts that much, doesn't it? She nodded, knowing she couldn't speak at that moment, for fear of unleashing a flow of tears she didn't think she could stop.

Silently, she watched him sit down on the bench and invite her to sit with him. A'jorrah joined him and sat quietly for a moment while he spoke. She really wasn't sure what she was going to do at the moment.

With a deep breath, she looked at him. "My mind is completely blank. What do you think I should do, Falcon?"

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 11:18:34 AM
He thought about it a second. The man really didn't know what she should do.

I know hardly anything about her. But I feel compelled to do something..Why?

Falcon hummed. He hunched over, his elbows planted on the space behind his kneecaps, and tapped his index finger on his chin. And when he stopped, a heaving sigh was released.

"I don't know, A'jorrah. I know...almost nothing about you. But I feel compelled more than anything to do as much as I can to help you. I know it's odd that I care so much for someone who's practically a stranger, but ...I just do. "

After that there was an uncomfortable silence. He wasn't normally like this, but since the attack on his home, and so much loss...He's a different person, perhaps better. Falcon shifted backward, resting against the back of the bench, and stared up at the sky. Then his head kind of flopped to the side which A'jorrah was sitting on..Amusing.

"What are you good at?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:24:28 PM
What am I good at? Slicing, fighting, thieving... I don't think that is exactly what he wants....

"Well, I...I am...or was a Dark Angel, Falcon. So, my expertise aren't exactly well looked upon. It's all I've known...years ago, I took pride in what I did. I am a relentless and well respected warrior amongst my own, but I always knew something was amiss for me. I just didn't know what it was and perhaps now I will find out. I believe it's freedom."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:40:48 PM
He touched her shoulder with the backs of his fingers, and then flipped his hand around and placed it on her shoulder.

"I think you have that now. It's come at a cost...freedom always seems to. But nmow you're free to do what you want now. Is there anything you've always wanted to do?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:50:35 PM
"Have a place that I can call my own. But, I would need money for that and I would suspect that all my accounts have been voided by now." A'jorrah thought about it for a few minutes and got into her leather pouch on her belt and pulled out a bank card. "Of course, I can always try it."

She stood. "Want to come and see if I have any credit to my name?"

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 04:15:14 PM
He stood with her, running a hand through his hair.

"Sounds like a plan."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 23rd, 2003, 06:41:33 PM
A'jorrah didn't say anything for a few minutes as they began walking down the block, then something caught her attention.

An orphanage with many children sitting outside on the steps. Boys and girls of every age.

A man stepped out of the building. "The place will be shut down, Mrs. Phillips, if you can't come up with the mortage payment by the end of the week."

"The children will have nowhere to go, but back to the streets!" An older woman spoke as she followed him.

"That's not my problem!"

A'jorrah frowned as she looked at the children. "That was how I ended up on the streets, Falcon. No one cared and then the Dark Angels took me in. Those children won't have a chance if they end up on the streets." She sighed inwardly as she began walking again. "I wish there was something that I could do."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 11:40:28 PM
He heaved a deep, heavy sigh.

"Such hardships so many children go through because of the carelessness and ignorance of their elders. Growing up long before they should have to.."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 24th, 2003, 01:49:51 PM
It was hopeless and A'jorrah couldn't stand to see it anymore. So, she trudged forward towards the bank and stopped in front of the machine outside.

With a sigh, she looked at the card and slipped it into the machine. Punching a few numbers in, she looked away ready for the card to be spit back out. "Probably not a credit to my name." She mumbled as she turned and looked down at the account.

A'jorrah gasped as her mouth dropped open. "Oh, my God!!" Was about all she could say as she looked upon the numbers in her account. Millions....

"This...this can't be right."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 26th, 2003, 12:35:45 AM
Falcon looked a little struck himself.

"Well, what do you think?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 26th, 2003, 06:28:49 AM
"That wasn't in there the other day, I only had a couple thousand." She told him.

"Let me see when it was entered in." She punched a few buttons. "Ten minutes ago, but how? The palace exploded..." She touched a spot by her right ear. "She survived and she knows I'm alive. She must've done it." Talking to herself more than to Falcon, she shook her head.

"I'm sorry, Falcon. This is just so...strange." She said as she looked down at the amount and then quickly closed it and took back her card.

"The one I speak of is the Madame, in my vision she and Xel got out. She must've gotten to a terminal and changed the main account, breaking it down. And that means, Kesla will have a good portion to her name as well."

A'jorrah leaned against the wall for a moment and closed her eyes. "This is unbelievable, Falcon. Truly."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 27th, 2003, 12:29:29 AM
Falcon was standing in front of her, a foot or two away.
A'jorrah still looked stunned. He grinned.

"Well, I think that sets you up a bit better. Any ideas what you want to do now?"

Shifting his hands in his pockets, he moved one out slowly, and rubbed the back of his neck.

"This, is a good thing, A'jorrah. I'd hug you. I'd jump, be a little joyous about this change and turn, but I think I'm still a little stunned myself."

He laughed a small bit, and shrugged, dropping the hand behind his neck to his side.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 27th, 2003, 01:15:50 AM
It only took A'jorrah a moment to think as a smile came across her face and she grabbed Falcon's hand. "Come with me!" She took him around the block and the two of them entered the bank.

A'jorrah went to a teller. "Can I help you, Miss?"

"Yes," she answered. "I need to take some money out."

"How much?"

A'jorrah grabbed a pen and a sheet of mote pad paper and wrote down ten thousand credits.

"This will have to be approved, ma'am." The teller said.

A'jorrah nodded. "Very well, I can wait." She looked at Falcon with a gleam in her eyes. She knew exactly what she was going to do with the money.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 27th, 2003, 01:25:11 AM
Falcon almost tripped as A'jorrah grasped his hand and yoinked him with her.

"AAAH...wait up there Miss Speedy..."

And he caught up, not releasing the grip.

----

When they were in the bank, the knight waited quietly while A'jorrah did some business. When he saw the gleam in her eye and the smile stretched over her face, he couldn't help but smile himself. He suddenly grabbed her by the shoulders.

"You doing what I think you're doing? 'Cause if you are, that's GREAT!""

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 27th, 2003, 01:34:47 AM
"Those kids aren't going to lose their home this week or any other week." She told him with a smile. She couldn't believe how this was making her feel.

A'jorrah was absolutely bursting with excitement. "I can't wait to give that orphanage that money, Falcon. And I want you to be there when I do it. I want to share that feeling with someone and I can't think of anyone else better than you."

The manager stepped up. "Ma'am, it'll take a few minutes to get the credits ready. Would the two of you like to have a seat in my office?"

"Sure." A'jorrah smiled.

The man took them back to his office. "Would you care for some coffee or anything?"

"No, I'm fine." A'jorrah said as she took a seat.

"Sir?" The manager asked.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 27th, 2003, 01:39:49 AM
"Ah...Just some water, thank you."

He leaned to A'jorrah, and whispered.

"Natia's always trying to keep me off the coffee. I think it's rubbing off. "

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 27th, 2003, 01:47:26 AM
"I'd like to meet your Natia sometime, perhaps. I don't really like coffee myself, I'd rather have a milkshake, which reminds me. I never let you finish yours so, I owe you one." She grinned. "I hope you don't think badly of me for being so happy about what I'm doing, when all I lost was such a short time ago."

This did concern her a bit. But, what else could be do? When especially this felt so right.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 27th, 2003, 01:53:13 AM
Falcon shook his head, and smiled warmly, in all seriousness.

"I couldn't possibly concieve of thinking badly of you for doing such a good thing. It's a great way to turn considering what has happened."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 27th, 2003, 02:05:26 AM
"Thank you, Falcon. You've put my mind at ease."

The manager returned with Falcon's water and a black leather briefcase. "It's all here, Ma'am. Would you care to count it?"

"That won't be necessary, Sir." A'jorrah told him with a gracious smile for being so quick.

"Very well, Ma'am. Please, come back anytime and just ask for me. Irving Summers, I'd be glad to help you anytime, Miss Mazzic." He told her with a smile and shook both A'jorrah and Falcon's hands.

"Thanks, Mr. Summers." A'jorrah nodded as she headed out of his office and towards the door.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 27th, 2003, 05:22:44 PM
Falcon gulped down the water, being rather thirsty for it.
Thanking Mr. Summers, he headed out the door, joining A'jorrah..Wondering what was up next.

"Where to now?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 27th, 2003, 10:15:16 PM
"Back to that orphanage. I'm going to hopefully pay off that debt." She told him as the two of them rounded the corner. This was turning into quite a day.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 27th, 2003, 11:06:09 PM
Falcon beamed.

"I bet you can't wait to see the look on that woman's face, much more the kids....I know I can't. Seeing others happy, eases my worries a bit."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 27th, 2003, 11:20:09 PM
A'jorrah's heart was pounding so hard, she was sure that Falcon could hear it.

It only took them a few minutes to get back to the orphanage and there they found the woman on the steps, in tears. The children had all obviously known what was going on. Some were sitting beside her telling her that everything would be alright. That they weren't afraid.

A'jorrah skidded to a halt as she saw the sight. She could feel the woman's pain and agony of losing the orphanage.

With a smile on her face, A'jorrah approached the woman and knelt down in front of her. Carefully, she placed the briefcase on her lap. "I want you to have this." She told her gently.

The older woman looked up at her through her tears, "what?" She asked as she looked at the briefcase.

"It's yours. I want you to have it, the children to have it." She told her with a smile.

The woman wiped her eyes as the children came closer. She opened it up and her eyes widened. "Oh my...." She looked at A'jorrah and Falcon. "You're an angel, both of you. You don't know what this means to me...to these children." The woman looked at the children. "No one is on the streets, we're still open, kids!!"

The children cheered.

A'jorrah beamed and stood and looked at Falcon, her heart was bursting with so much excitement, that she threw her arms around Falcon and hugged him.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 27th, 2003, 11:24:10 PM
He hugged A'jorrah tight and twirled around, swinging her with him. He was laughing.

"You amazing woman. I don't think i've seen so many happy children at once."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 27th, 2003, 11:30:24 PM
A'jorrah laughed with him as the children continued to cheer. As he put her down, she looked at him as joy radiated from her entire being. She'd never felt so...happy in her life.

"I never knew...I mean, I've never felt...so...." She couldn't even explain how she felt as she looked into Falcon's eyes, she almost got lost in them.

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 29th, 2003, 01:59:41 AM
Falcon was caught by her eyes. Something he could take in deeply.

"Never felt so...content? Happy? Joyous?"

The man brushed one of his hands over the top of her head, sweeping back hair.

"..So sure..So right?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 29th, 2003, 08:10:58 AM
"All those things and so much more." She told him as she watched the children for a few more moments and then began to walk back down the street. A look of relief crossed her face as she knew those children were going to be just fine now.

Soon the two found themselves back at Riley Park and sat down on a bench. "That was the best feeling, I've ever had, Falcon." She sighed softly. "I may go back there and volunteer. It seems I really don't need a money paying job and to be part of those childrens lives would be an awesome thing to do."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 30th, 2003, 01:14:54 AM
He sighed.

"I'm glad you're happy."

He smiled.

"Would you be happy if I stuck around in your life at all?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 30th, 2003, 01:19:34 AM
A'jorrah was shocked for a brief moment. "You'd want that?" Dumb question. "I mean..." She shook her head for a second. "I'd like that. I'd like that alot, Falcon."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 30th, 2003, 01:33:15 AM
Falcon grinned..

"Good. Because I don't think I would want it any other way. I think now that you're in my life, it'd feel strange if you were absent. Funny that.. And I barely know you."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 30th, 2003, 01:40:37 AM
A'jorrah nodded. "I couldn't have said it better myself. It's strange how things come about, isn't it? I think with some time, we could know alot about each other, taking it just one step at a time."

She gave him a shy smile. "I suppose, my next step is to find a hotel until I can find a place to live. Care to join me in a hotel hunting endeavor? I don't know much about the hotels around here."

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 30th, 2003, 01:59:13 AM
"Absolutely"

He jumped to his feet.

"Let's get to it, then."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 30th, 2003, 08:20:42 AM
A'jorrah nodded with a smile as her hand slid into his and they began walking towards downtown West Coruscant.

She turned to him as they walked. "So, you know a little about me, what about you? What made you decide to become a Jedi, Falcon?"

Falcon Gyndar
Dec 30th, 2003, 11:18:31 PM
He grinned, grasping her hand, as they walked..

"It wasn't a decision. It was more like...destiny. I was born into it. So i've always been a Jedi. But if you really want to know...when I wasn't training, I was a farmer. It was what I did amongst the native peoples of my home..."

He sighed...

"I really do miss that life, but I like this life too. When I became a knight, and started teaching, I became something like a relations officer between the Tyntia academy and the natives."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Dec 31st, 2003, 10:00:25 PM
"That's quite impressive to say the least. I know how it is to teach someone...I taught Kes'la how to be a warrior...." Her sentence trailed off and she changed the subject.

"A farmer, eh? Sounds very interesting. I've never actually have seen a farm of animals or of land. I did however, see a couple of trees planted in a biotanical garden in East Coruscant, it was a fabulous place. It was called East Skyline Gardens. Perhaps, we could go there sometime, I'd love to see it again." A'jorrah's face lit up with the thought of sharing this place with someone other than herself.

"I never could interest any Dark Angel to go there with me and that always seemed so sad that they had to miss out on such beauty. The art of nature is the most wonderful thing."

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 3rd, 2004, 01:03:59 AM
"I'd really love that, A'jorrah. "

Falcon turned his head to looked at her, and smiled warmly.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 3rd, 2004, 08:20:31 AM
"Good, once I get resettled, we should make some plans for that then. It's the neatest place." The two of them walked up to a rather Ritzi Hotel called the Garden Palace. "Well, let's try here." She smiled as they entered.

Garden Palace was an understatement, the place looked like a jungle with all it's flora and fonna about. "Wow, now this is quite a place." A'jorrah said in awe as she looked at the jungle area around them.

There were even a few parrots in the trees and a man-made water fall nearby, with a small bridge the two had to cross to get to the front desk.

"Look, fish." She laughed as she looked down in the water below the bridge. "I really like this place. I don't think, I'll have to look any further, Falcon."

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 3rd, 2004, 03:30:37 PM
He sighed, looking over the place...

"No, I think i'd stop my search here too...It's fabulous...Really, I could easily see this place as somewhere to come for a few days away."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 3rd, 2004, 03:53:30 PM
"I have to agree with you there, Falcon. This place is like paradise." She smiled as she walked up to the front desk.

A large man dressed in a three-piece suit walked up to them. "How can I help you, Miss?" He asked with a smile.

"I'd like a room...no, wait. A suite." A'jorrah nodded. "Yes, I'd like a suite."

The man kinda eyed her stangely for a second. "Very well, we have many to chose from." He handed her over a list. "Here's our suite lists and prices. Let me know which one you're interested in."

A'jorrah smiled and began surveying the list. She didn't want the highest price, but she didn't want the cheapest either. "I want a balcony." That narrowed her choices.

"And...a waterfall bathtub in my 'fresher? Oh, now that is a definite. I'll take that one." She pointed to her choice.

"The Waterfall room, very nice selection. Let's get you into our computer." The man told her as he took down her information.

All that she could possibly give. It was no time at all that she was given a code key to a room on the 36th floor.

She looked at Falcon. "Shall we go check out this room?" A'jorrah asked with a smile.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 3rd, 2004, 04:01:53 PM
He grinned enthusiastically...

"Let's! It sounds like a beautiful suite...I can't wait to have a look. I just know you've made some excellent choices. This is one of them."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 3rd, 2004, 04:16:58 PM
"Enjoy your stay, Miss Mazzic!" The man called as the two walked away from the front desk.

"This is so exciting, Falcon." She told him with a wide grin as they found the lifts and A'jorrah pressed the button.

The doors opened and the two stepped inside. "I'm really glad we met today, Falcon. I don't know what I would've done without your caring support, during my tramatic blow. I'd probably be wondering the streets still." She smiled shly at him and sighed. "It's almost like you were meant to walk through those doors at that time."

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 3rd, 2004, 05:29:40 PM
He shifted his gaze to the floor, then back to A'jorrah. One hand of his was in a pocket in his pants...the other was brushing away some of his hair that had decided to flop into his eyes.

"You're very welcome, A'jorrah. I don't think my day would have been better otherwise...And I do think I was meant to walk through those doors today..I mean, I was thirsty...what else could you expect?"

He laughed heartily, and turned away, to take a good look at the place A'jorrah Mazzic had selected.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 3rd, 2004, 08:51:18 PM
A'jorrah laughed along with him as the doors opened and she looked down at the code key. "Suite 3604." She said as she looked around, the corridors up here were flourished with greenery as well. They passed a small atrium with many colorful birds and flowering plants and another waterfall.

"Look at this place, it's awesome." A'jorrah beamed as her eyes widened with the beauty of it all. "I'm definitely coming back down here and there's benches and everything. Amazing to say the least."

A'jorrah continued on and came up to her suite. With a deep breath, she put in the key and the door slid open.

The living area was huge to begin with. Plants with colorful flowers where everywhere. The room was light mint color with light plush carpet. The furniture was an off white with many flicks of light colors, all matching beautifully. A large off-white curio cabinet was on the opposite side of the room as the sofa and recliner. And then there was a wet bar that was placed perfectly between the living area and the dining area.

A'jorrah walked over to the curio cabinet and opened it. She smiled as she saw everything one could ever need for entertainment, including a surround sound system. "Wow."

She walked into a rather large dining area next with the finest dining set she'd ever seen. A galley kitchen was adjacent to this and the balcony. With a simple press of a button the clear windows that led to the balcony slid upwards into the ceiling. Giving the occupant and breathtaking view of the city.

A'jorrah stepped out into the warm breeze. She pushed a lock of black hair from her face and took a deep breath. "This is perfect, Falcon."

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 4th, 2004, 06:01:29 PM
Falcon stepped up behind her, and reached forward, placing his right hand on the railing...and his left hand on her back. He too took in the view.

"It is perfect. Beautiful. You fit in very well...And if you don't mind my saying...you are just as beautiful..."

He smiled as he said this. It was only so very true...He felt it. He believed it.

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 4th, 2004, 06:14:42 PM
A'jorrah smiled as she looked down slightly and blushed. She'd not been around a lot of men in her lifetime, only ones that were always rough around the edges and wanted to kill her.

But, Falcon was so different and she liked his kind and gentle ways, it intrigued her. A'jorrah had never known a man such as this, not even Dan-Luke could compare.

"I..." She was at a complete loss for words. "I don't know what to say, Falcon. You're kindness has....touched me." She looked into his bright green eyes and found herself lost in them for a moment, then realized she was staring and quickly looked back out to the city.

Falcon was a comfort just being there.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 4th, 2004, 07:13:12 PM
"Thank you. Honestly, it's only in my nature, and i've heard it's a pain in the backside to go against ones' nature."

He saw her blush and look away..He leaned around, to look at her face.

"Don't be shy..Don't look away. I like those eyes of yours."

He grinned.

"So are you going to decorate this place?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 4th, 2004, 07:21:33 PM
A'jorrah looked back at him and blushed...again. "Decorate....hmmm, hadn't thought about it. I just may have to add a few things. It could use some artwork, I like art. It facinates me how one can paint or draw. I like a lot of Ebony's work. I may have to do some looking at some art galleries."

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 4th, 2004, 07:52:49 PM
He nodded.

"There's some are i've quite liked in my life...there was one student at my old academy.." he drifted off.

"I guess it's been the odd thing about history that an artist's work is valued more after the artist passes away.."

He half-smiled.

"My forte in the arts is writing."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 4th, 2004, 08:01:42 PM
A'jorrah could feel the sadness ripple off Falcon in invisible waves, still not exactly sure how she knew this, but it was also in his voice. Perhaps one day, he would share it with her, but she wouldn't press it.

"Writing?" She asked. "What kinds of writing do you do?"

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 4th, 2004, 08:10:49 PM
He gave her an inescapably charming grin..

"Why, poetry, of course"

He laughed.

"....student notes...instructional writings..."

Falcon reached over and grasped one of her hands..

"Hey...I was wondering if you would go to the Rose De'jour Ball with me. Everyone and anyone will be there..."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 4th, 2004, 08:18:58 PM
A'jorrah's eyes widened. "You...you really want me to go?" She was nearly shocked speechless and then her smile widened. "I'd be more than honored to attend it with you, Falcon."

She put her hand over his and gave it a light squeeze. "Very honored."

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 5th, 2004, 11:46:17 PM
Falcon placed his other hand on top of the pile of hands between the two of them.

"So glad you said yes. This makes me really happy, I hope you know that..."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 6th, 2004, 04:29:04 AM
"Me, too." She smiled. "It's been a while since I've attended such an event. Sounds lovely and I'll have the most handsome man by my side."

A bigger smile came to her lips. "And that means, I'll have to go shopping. When is this event taking place?"

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 6th, 2004, 11:35:30 PM
He patted her hand.

"Soon...Very soon. So get your shopping done, A'jorrah Mazzic. I forsee a gorgeous night coming upon us when the ball happens..."

Falcon chuckled. "You'll get to meet some of the other people at the Order."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 7th, 2004, 04:56:55 PM
"Sounds fabulous. I shall find the perfect dress for the occassion." She sighed with a happy smile. "I can't wait to meet some of your comrades."

His hands felt so warm with hers, she didn't want the moment to end. "It shall be quite a night, Falcon."

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 7th, 2004, 05:37:34 PM
He grinned.

"I can hardly wait. I'm excited now."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 7th, 2004, 05:52:08 PM
"I am too. Would you care for something to drink? We can check out that wetbar. But, actually, let's go check out the rest of this suite. I've yet to see my waterfall." She grinned and raised an eyebrow in excited anticipation.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 10th, 2004, 05:16:59 PM
At the thought of something to drink, he smiled.

"Well, I am thirsty...So that sounds like a good idea to me.."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 11th, 2004, 09:50:27 AM
"Well, then let's check out this wetbar and see what we have." With a smile A'jorrah entered the dining area and went striaght to the bar and opened the small frig. "Hmmm...looks like a bit of everything for everyones taste. All the way from Cambria Tequila to milk and friut juice. Oh, and some bottles of imported water. What sounds good?"

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 11th, 2004, 09:32:44 PM
Falcon grinned, thinking...

"Ahh... Surprise me..."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 12th, 2004, 08:04:25 PM
A'jorrah bit her lip and grabbed two bottles of Juma Juice and closed the door. She opened a drawer in the bar and grabbed a bottle opener. After opening the beverages she handed one to Falcon. "Cheers." She smiled as she clanked bottles with him and took a drink.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 14th, 2004, 05:27:10 PM
Falcon grinned, and took a sip.

"Hmm. Satisfying...."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 17th, 2004, 07:40:41 AM
A'jorrah agreed. "Yes, now let's go find that waterfall. This should be interesting." She winked as she moved past him and down a small hallway, to the master bedroom. It was huge and fashioned in the same light colors.

A king-sized poster bed was against the far wall, along with a small plate with two chocolate mints. Another curio cabinet was across from it, A'jorrah assumed with the same set up as out in the living area.

French doors led out to another balcony, another door to a larger than large walk in closet and....another door to the 'fresher.

A'jorrah walked in and her jaw nearly hit the floor. The 'fresher was just a size smaller than the master bedroom. "Wow..." Was about all she could say.

A huge sunken bathtub took up one corner with greenery all around, another jungle scene, Candles were everywhere, it was amazing. A'jorrah saw some buttons to her left, one was labeled 'waterfall'. With a smile, she pushed it. Water began pouring out of a spout above the greenery, it looked just like a waterfall. "Oooh, now that is awesome." She beamed.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 19th, 2004, 03:41:49 PM
"That's nice. Makes me wish it was my apartment."

The sound of the waterfall reminded him of the one at the base of Tyntia's sacred mountain in the spring.

"Of course, I wouldn't need all this space. I wouldn't know what to do with it. My one room at the order has always been enough for me."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 19th, 2004, 03:48:18 PM
"Well, ya know if you ever wanted you could always come over and relax under the waterfall. I'm sure some days are more trying than others. And I'd be more than happy to share." She smiled playfully.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 19th, 2004, 03:53:43 PM
"That's what I use meditation for... and sleep. But come to think of it, this.." he gestured to the waterfall, "....would be a welcome break from routine. Thank you."

Taking another sip of his drink, he looked at her. "Are you happy?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 19th, 2004, 04:07:29 PM
A'jorrah thought about that for a moment. "You know, even with all this newness of everything around me...I still feel that deep mark of what I lost today. I'm sure once I'm alone, it'll all come rushing back and hit me. I'm very happy with choices I made today and I'm happy that you are a part of my life now."

She sighed as she watched the waterfall, she felt somewhat guilty for enjoying life so much, while her entire family, but Kes had died.

"But, tonight will be hard, when the sun goes down and everything is silent in here and I am alone." She knew she would probably cry all night, she was so close to it now. But, she bit her lip to try and pass it off. She fought to be strong.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 21st, 2004, 05:09:35 PM
He turned, and stepped towards her, enveloping A'jorrah in his arms, hugging her close.

"I'll think of you when I go to rest tonight." He whispered. " I know this all is hard for you...I know what you're feeling now unbeleivably well. It will pass. Be thankful you still have Kes. And that you have me now."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 21st, 2004, 07:41:27 PM
His arms felt so strong around her. "I am thankful for both you and Kes...so thankful...." Her voice quivered and a tear fell down her cheek, the hurtful ache she felt within her was growing.

Don't break, not now...don't break.... She begged herself as she tried to mask the feeling.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:45:08 AM
He heard the shaking in her voice. She was trying to hold it in. The tears he saw catching a glimpse of her face betrayed her. The knight stroked her hair, comforting her.

"You don't have to hide your pain from me..."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 22nd, 2004, 05:12:06 PM
A'jorrah, squeezed her eyes shut. "Crying is weakness. I can't...it's forbidden..." Her breath began to grow rapidly as she fought it off. It was how she'd been taught, crying had been forbidden, especially in the eyes of another.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 22nd, 2004, 05:23:52 PM
Falcon Gyndar stepped back, his hands gripping her shoulders gently. He looked at her face, her eyes..

"A'jorrah...Listen...Trust me, it's okay. This is your new life. Crying isn't forbidden, especially in front of another that cares for you like I do. You're important to me. Crying just shows how much you cared. Is it forbidden to love?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 23rd, 2004, 04:32:07 AM
The ex-Dark Angel shook her head as Falcon's caring voice broke her. He cared for her and she knew it and that unleashed the relentless tears that consumed her. Everything that she remembered, everything that she had felt for her family came out in uncontrollable sobs and Falcon took it all.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 24th, 2004, 12:43:53 AM
Falcon held her tight again. He kissed the top of her head, and just let her cry.

"You feel better when things like these are just let out. Trust me.." he whispered.

..Trust me, I know...

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 25th, 2004, 12:15:22 AM
A'jorrah had no recollection of how long she cried. But, when the tears would no longer come, she took a deep breath. "I'm sorry , Falcon...for falling apart like that." She felt almost embarrassed for allowing those feelings to escape.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 25th, 2004, 05:17:57 PM
I'm sorry..

"Don't be. I'm not embarrassed to cry, or show any emotions. And i'm a man, A'jorrah. I don't let stereotypes stop me. Don't let the past stop you." He smiled at her. The next part he said in a deep, comical voice.

"Holding it in isn't good for you, missy. Like hidden anger explodes, hidden sorrow depresses. You understand what I'm saying?"

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 26th, 2004, 08:07:33 PM
A small smile reached her lips as she looked up at him, she never in all her years had ever met a man like Falcon.

To A'jorrah, he was a godsend. A guardian angel of sorts.

"I've much to unlearn, Falcon. My way of thinking has been strictly set since I've been with the Dark Angels. Tears were never allowed and sadness was considered a weakness, it was dangerous for a warrior to have these feelings. Even though, we felt them, we had been trained to ignore them."

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 27th, 2004, 12:18:25 AM
Falcon nodded, grinning like he was scheming.

"Well, being that you have a lot to unlearn, Miss Mazzic..I'm helping. And I don't think you can say no..."

A'jorrah Mazzic
Jan 27th, 2004, 09:00:54 PM
Her smile went deeper this time as she nodded.. "I won't argue, I promise. I'm just really glad you're here, Falcon." She told him quietly as she held onto him.

Falcon Gyndar
Jan 28th, 2004, 02:50:26 PM
He rested his chin on the top of her head.

"I'm glad you're here too."