View Full Version : I was thinking....

Quay'Na Rakai
Nov 29th, 2003, 03:55:43 PM
Here's just some things to to think about....funny things....:D I thought it was cute.

1. I was thinking about one of the status symbols of today -- those Cell > Phones > that everyone has clipped on. I can't afford one, so I'm wearing my > garage > door opener.
2. I was thinking that women should put pictures of missing husbands on beer cans!
3. I was thinking about old age and decided that it is when you still have something on the ball but you are just too tired to bounce it.
4. I thought about making a movie for folks my age and call it "Pumping Rust"
5. I have gotten that dreaded furniture disease....that's when your chest is falling into your drawers!
6. You know when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?" Just once I wanted to say, "No, it's for company!"
7. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with little tiny spoons and forks so I wonder what Chinese mothers use. Perhaps toothpicks?
8. Employment application blanks always ask who is to be notified in case of an emergency. I think you should write . . . A Good Doctor!
9. Why do they put pictures of criminals up in the Post Office? What are we supposed to do . . . write to these people? Why don't they just put their pictures on the postage stamps so the mailmen could look for them while they deliver the mail?
10. I was thinking about how people seem to read the Bible a whole lot more as they get older; then it dawned on me, they are cramming for their finals. ************************************************** ********************
I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I had any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place! ************************************************** ******
My husband says I never listen to him. At least I think that's what he said. ************************************************** *****
Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison? ************************************************** *******
If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor!
************************************************** ******* Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
===========================================
Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement center were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says, "Slim I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?"
Slim says. "I feel just like a new-born baby."
"Really!?" Like a new-born baby!?"
"Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants

Morgan Evanar
Nov 29th, 2003, 04:13:33 PM
7. I thought about how mothers feed their babies with little tiny spoons and forks so I wonder what Chinese mothers use. Perhaps toothpicks?

Boobs are for more than looking pretty.
Why is it that our children can't read a Bible in school, but they can in prison?
You can read a bible in school, just its not very PC to be assigned. Seperation of church and state, thanks.

Kelt Simoson
Nov 29th, 2003, 04:25:39 PM
6. You know when people see a cat's litter box, they always say, "Oh, have you got a cat?" Just once I wanted to say, "No, it's for company!"

Ive wanted to say things like that several times before. my dad boaught a new microwave the other week and my grandmother said..."ohhhhhhhhhh is that a new Mincrowav thingy"/KNOWING FULL WELL IT WAS!! I FELT LIKE SAYING...NO ITS A FAMILY COOKER..now get in there!

:D