PDA

View Full Version : Wanted!!!!

Ceres Duvall
Nov 28th, 2003, 11:48:55 AM
I don't know whats going on but I'm still without a master! HELP!

Daria Nytherciria
Nov 28th, 2003, 12:04:23 PM
You and about 20 other people.

Try PMing people on the available Masters list.

Ceres Duvall
Nov 28th, 2003, 01:34:14 PM
I've tried. Some of them dont check their PMs.. Dont wanna spam the entire list though cuz that seems rude to me.

Shanaria Fabool
Nov 28th, 2003, 02:45:12 PM
Why don't you just go with out a master? Post training threads that are open to a jedi knight or master, that way you still get your training and your not pestering the knight and masters.

Rognan Dar
Nov 28th, 2003, 03:24:53 PM
I agree with Shan. Or you could just try and do a little training with your friends. Don't let the "teach" you, but let them try and help you out through something that might be hard...or something.

Zeke
Nov 29th, 2003, 10:48:47 PM
If this continues I will temporarily forsake my own plans with Zeke, clear out the cargo hold of the Happy Child, and hold Force classes until you all know the basics. |I I'm just as tired as having you all masterless as you are.

Pierce Tondry
Dec 4th, 2003, 01:20:58 AM
Ceres: Are you still without a Master?

Wei Wu Wei
Dec 4th, 2003, 08:37:31 AM
Ceres, here's an idea that I shoot at people IC when they come to the Council about this very same problem.

Instead of having one person teach you everything, why not get several people to teach you just one thing.

One person teaches you Force boosting, someone else teaches you Telekinesis, another teaches you lightsaber...and it goes on like that.

Generally you can find one Knight or Master proficient in at least one of these areas. It saves the Knight or Master the time and trouble of teaching you all the techinique you need to learn, and you can meet quite a few people at the same time.

Then there's study session with your Padawan friends. It never hurts to do drills or whatever with your friends.