PDA

View Full Version : Come undone...(closed)

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 28th, 2003, 09:23:36 AM
Come Undone

Mine, immaculate dream, made breath and skin,
I've been waiting for you,
Signed, with a home tattoo,
happy birthday to you was created for you.

Can't ever keep from falling apart.. at the seams
Can't I believe you're taking my heart.. to pieces

Ahh, it'll take a little time,
might take a little crime to come undone
Now we'll try to stay blind,
to the hope and fear outside,
Hey child, stay wilder than the wind
And blow me in to cry.

Who do you need?
Who do you love?
When you come undone.

Words, playing me deja vu,
like a radio tune I swear I've heard before,
Chill, is it something real,
or the magic I'm feeding off your fingers

Can't ever keep from falling apart.. at the seams
Can I believe you're taking my heart.. to pieces

Lost, in a snow filled sky,
we'll make it alright, to come undone,
Now we'll try to stay blind,
to the hope and fear outside,
Hey child, stay wilder than the wind -
And blow me in to cry.

Angelina handed over the five daggers she owned and walked into the B&G, a strange feeling had come over her eariler and she felt she was supposed to be here.

Dressed in her new Padawan attire, she walked up to the bar and ordered a Falycin ale. Okay, so I'm here, but now what?

Angelina glanced around the room, nothing seemed strange or out of place. But, her attention was drawn to a figure at a back table, hooded and cloaked in black.

There was something very familiar about the Force-waves coming off it. She stood and taking her ale, proceeded towards the figure. Just who was the person and was this the reason she was here?

The Padawan stopped in front of the figure sitting and spoke. "Excuse me, I have the distinct impression that I know you. Could you please tell me who you are or remover your hood?" She asked gently.

River Kincaid
Nov 28th, 2003, 09:57:29 AM
He saw her walk in, he couldn't believe it was her, it almost made his feel giddy. He had touched her mind gently, like he did when they were together so long ago. Always in time with each other, in sinc with each others souls. The invisible link was still there, binding them together. But, now it would never be. To much had happened since and there was no turning back.

River watched Angelina go to the bar, order the same as he and then she turned and seemed to look right through him. He didn't move, but once again touched her mind as gentle as a feather.

Angelina felt him and made her way towards him. Yet, River remained, it was time to reveal who he was.

"Excuse me, I have the distinct impression that I know you. Could you please tell me who you are or remove your hood?" She asked gently.

River used a deeper voice than usual. "And why should I do that? I don't know you." But, he did. Oh God, he did!

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 28th, 2003, 12:48:03 PM
It had felt so familiar though, but she didn't recongnize the voice. "I'm sorry to have disturbed you, or aura just felt familiar. I amost thought you were...." She shook her head as tears welled up in her eyes. "But, I guess not. Again, I'm sorry to have disturbed you." She turned to leave, she just wanted to get back to her room. Too many memories were being thrown at her, to think it was her husband was just too much for her to bare.

River Kincaid
Nov 28th, 2003, 06:52:07 PM
River felt the pain she bore, it ached within him as she turned to walk away...

"Angelina..." He spoke as he quickly stood, his hood still drawn.

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 28th, 2003, 08:27:21 PM
Angelina stopped as her hand went to her mouth. River's voice... Tears fell down her cheeks as she slowly turned and faced the hooded one.

"River? Is that you?" Her voice nearly a whisper.

River Kincaid
Nov 28th, 2003, 10:31:14 PM
River stepped up to her, "it is, Angelina." His voice had returned to normal, as he took her hand. "Come sit, there is much to talk about."

He didn't attempt to kiss her or hug her, he couldn't bare that. The emotion that was filling him was enough, without dragging him deeper into a pit of despair. River knew what he had to do and it was going to be harder than hell to do it.

But, there were others in the picture now.

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 05:30:12 AM
Angelina saw it in his eyes, something was wrong. She so wanted to hold him, touch him, love him. But, something was desperately wrong.

"River, there is so much I want to tell you. I know, my return must be somewhat of a shock. I didn't think I'd survive that attack from your brother, but I did." She tried to explain as tears fell from her eyes.

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 05:41:08 AM
River couldn't stand to see her cry, the bond they shared was so strong, even still. He went to her and held her, stroking her hair. "I know, when I was told you were indeed aiive I couldn't believe it. But, my dearest Angelina, so much has changed. And when you leave this place tonight, when we part. You may never want to look back." He let go of her as she gave him a puzzled look.

"Why would you say that, we are back together as a family, River."

River nodded and sighed. "Things are no longer the way it was, Angelina. I thought you were dead..." His sentence trailed off as he sat back down, his hood remained on.

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 05:48:18 AM
She could hear it in his voice, he had hurt him so badly. Sitting down she took a hold of his hand. "I understand, River. I know how badly you must've been hurting when you thought I had passed on and the children, I never wanted you to hurt any of you. How are they? I so dearly want to see them."

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 05:50:21 AM
"Angelina, the children are fine. They have adjusted well, but it was hard for them. As it was hard for me, how in the worlds did you survive, I saw my brother kill you."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 05:57:10 AM
"I'm....not really sure, River. The last thing I remember after I told you to get the kids and get out of there, was Ridge coming at me with his lightsabre. I don't know how I survived, but I woke up and I had been in a coma for months. I was in a hospital in Falycin, they said that the townfolk of Bestine had basically saved my life with some strange healing ritual before they took me to the med center. They worked a miracle and here I am a witness that God does exist. He wanted me to be with you and the kids."

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:01:59 AM
River should've been happy, he should've been thrilled to know the woman that he had loved so much had returned to him. But, all he felt was guilt.

How could he possibly tell her what he'd done? That there was no way they'd be able to be together, ever again? She held so much hope for them and here he was about to destroy it all.

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:07:55 AM
Angelina squeezed his hand and looked deep into his eyes. "River, it's alright. Everything is going to be fine, we can be a family again, the four of us and who knows...maybe a fifth. We can finally have that peace that we've always wanted within the Jedi Order."

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:09:54 AM
I wish that were so... River thought, but it wasn't.

"Angelina..." How could be tell her? But, he knew he had too. And he knew it was going to hurt.

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:11:43 AM
"River, what is it? You can talk to me, I'm here for you. You know I love you, please talk to me. I just want all of this to pass so we can get on with our lives." Her words pleaded with him.

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:18:26 AM
With a deep regretful sigh, River looked at his wife. "Angelina, I so wanted that, I wanted you to be alive when I first came here. I grieved and thought I was going to die without you. The pain I felt was so horrible and I was not the person I am now. I was broken and filled with anguish."

That was only part of it, so he continued. "I did things that I would not have normally done, but I missed you so. My master helped me through so much of it. She gave me guidance when I felt there was none. She gave me that shoulder to lean on, but then so did another. I was a lost soul, Angelina. Trying to survive for my kids, my future."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:21:42 AM
"I'm glad that there were ones to help you through that dreadful time and I am so sorry that I put you through it. But, I'm here now and we can go back to being that family again. You, me and the kids. I want that so much, River. You don't know how badly."

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:24:30 AM
"I know," he told her quietly. "I know how much you want it, six months ago I would've done anything to have that. But..."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:28:25 AM
Angelina looked at him closely, "but, what?" She didn't understand why he was so distant with her. Had she hurt him that much? River could barely look at her.

"River, please don't be angry with me. I would've done anything in the world to spare you so much pain and agony, if I could've. I want our Life Bond, River. Please, don't turn your back on that." She was pleading with him again.

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:32:30 AM
Angelina had no idea. She thought he was angry with her.

He shook his head and sighed. "I'm not angry with you, Angelina and I never could be." Oh, God how he hated this!

"I wanted our Life Bond to be forever too. But...it can't be."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:38:05 AM
"Why not? River, I'm here, I'm alive." She didn't understand why he was telling her their Life Bond couldn't be. She pulled up her sleeve and showed him her wrist where a tattoo had been placed. The mark of their Life Bond, it was an old clan ritual and they both bared it.

"This is all we need, River. It's our mark. It's the mark of our everlasting love." She took his sleeve and pulled it up to the same mark on his wrist.

"We bore this mark together."

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:41:52 AM
Oh, God she was making this so hard....just tell her! River pulled his sleeve back down, he had even thought at one time of having it removed.

"Angelina, we...I can't go on in our Life Bond, there is someone else involved now." There, he'd said it and then took a drink of his ale.

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 06:45:35 AM
There's someone else involved now... The words echoed through her mind as she bit her lip. She was silent for a few moments as she tried to get her bearings on this.

"Okay," she finally said. "I understand, River. Someone gave you the support you needed in your time of grief, I can understand that. But, now you can tell her I'm back and we have a family to keep together. I'm sure if this woman is anyone decent, she'll understand."

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 07:20:35 AM
Faith was a descent woman, but...she was also pregnant with River's twins.

"Angelina, we can't go back to where we were before I thought you were dead. It's impossible now."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 07:22:25 AM
"Nothing is impossible, River." She told him as she squeezed his hand. "Our union is what we have stood for so long, it's all we need."

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 07:24:40 AM
Angelina wasn't listening!

"Angelina," he finally began, his emotions getting the best and the worst of him. "I'm going to be a father to twins!"

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 07:30:20 AM
Angelina was shell-shocked. She couldn't as much utter a word for a long moment. She felt her heart and her world bursting in her chest. "Twins?" She was finally able to utter.

This wasn't happening, this couldn't be happening...

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 07:34:50 AM
River didn't need to see the pain and hurt in her eyes, he could feel it. What he had done was unforgiveable.

But, it had happened and there was nothing he could do to turn back the clock.

He nodded solemnly, "yes, twins."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 07:41:00 AM
How could he? I've only been gone for about six months and this is what our Bond meant to him? "River," she shook her head. "I don't know what to say. Maybe things could still work for us, I'm sure whoever it is will be willing to work around it and besides we have...what? At least eight months before the twins come?"

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 07:44:59 AM
The bomb was about to go off.

River shook his head. "No, actually it's about four months or...a little less."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 07:54:38 AM
Her mouth dropped open. "What?!?" She couldn't believe this!

"How could you? That would mean, shortly after....oh, God! No!"

Angelina shook her head. "I can't believe you would do this to me. All those years, I believed in you and you always did the right thing." Tears began to fall. "How in the hell could you betray me like this?" To the young Ocean warrior, it was the worst betrayal she could imagine. Then another thought came to mind...

"The children? You are going to allow the children to see and go with your betrayal? What is this going to do to them?" Her eyes bore holes into him.

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 08:00:44 AM
"Angelina, if I could take this back, I would. But, I can't. You don't realize what pain I went through, when I thought you were dead. Hell, I didn't want to live! Those kids were the only thing that kept me going and then my master helped me through the worst time of my life and so did...." He didn't finish, he wasn't bringing Faith into this. If Angelina were to find out that Faith was the mother of his twins, all hell would break lose and there was no way for him to even warn her.

"Look, I know what I did was wrong. But, what is done is done, Angelina. There is not turning back. The children are fine."

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 08:06:12 AM
A scowl burned on Angelina's face, "I want my children, River. I want them now." She sat back and crossed her arms across her chest. "You don't deserve them and I will not stand for this outrage. I will not let then be a part of this disgusting dilemna you've gotten them into. I will not."

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 08:38:28 AM
River shook his head. "I'm sorry, I can't do that, Angelina. Those children belong with me. They don't even know you are alive and they have moved on, just as you should. Your death really messed with them, especially Hunter and I will not put them through hell again." He would protect them with everything he had, River wasn't going to lose them as well. Never!

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 08:41:47 AM
The Ocean warrior's eye marrowed as her anger grew. "You're going to keep me from my children? How dare you!" She screamed as she stood. "Know this, River Kincaid, you will not get away with this!"

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 08:45:30 AM
River rolled his eyes. Great, she was going to make a scene...

He stood quickly. "Angelina, we need to talk about this in a calm manner. I know what our children need and they have it. They are in a very stable environment, where they are loved and they feel that they are part of something very special and I'm not going to take that away from them." He tried to reach out to her to calm her, but she backed away. Her eyes still fiery.

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 08:50:06 AM
"Do you even realize what the hell you're saying?! I don't buy it, River! I entrusted you with our children and look what you've done!" She backed away from him as he reached for her. "If those kids aren't back at the Order in twenty-four hours, I swear I'll have every Jedi and Watch in this city after you and don't think I won't."

River Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 08:57:51 AM
This was not going well. "Angelina, you don't want to do that." He told her point blankly as he crossed his arms in front of him. So, much for calm manner.

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 29th, 2003, 09:05:51 AM
"Like hell, I won't! You two-bit son of a Drannit! Watch me!" Her voice was icy as was her stare. She would not stand down.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Nov 30th, 2003, 09:10:32 AM
Ridge had been in the vicinity when a strange feeling came over him. Something so familiar, it actually felt eerie and it was in the Bar and Grill.

Without a moments hesitation, he made his way across the street with his dark green cloak flowing out behind him. Donning his hood he walked into the establishment. Handing over his sabre, the darksider glanced around quickly scanning for....then he saw what the Force had alerted him too.

No, this can't be! Ridge's mind was reeling as he quickly blocked his presence to everyone in the establishment.

Angelina is...alive! But, how? It didn't matter how, she was here and so was...River.

His eyes narrowed as he took in the sight of his brother, cloaked and hooded.

You can't hide from me! Ridge's thoughts raged as he saw the two of them together. But, he would watch for a bit, then like a Cobra, he would strike at the right time. His vengence began to grow with each passing moment. How he hated them!

River Kincaid
Nov 30th, 2003, 09:23:58 AM
"Angelina, think about what you are saying. These kids have gone through hell, ever since your death." He tried to reason with her. "Yes, you may be alive now, but to put them through that again, are you listening to yourself? They have finally found some peace in their lives and now you want to disrupt all that?"

Faith Lerf
Nov 30th, 2003, 09:32:57 AM
Faith ented the B&G like every other day, nothing unusual. Or so she thought. She smiled to the gaurds and walked on past them. As she walked in she felt River's presence, what a pleasant surprise. She was about to walk over to him when he saw him, what appeared to be shouting, at her roommate. Suddendly, things didn't feel right. What was going on here? Faith found a seat close by and took a seat, watching what was going on.

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 30th, 2003, 09:40:49 AM
Angelina was furious. "Disrupt them!?! Who gave you the right to play God!?! I'm their mother for Krast sake! How dare you keep them away from me!!" Before she could stop herself, her hand drew back and went to slap him across the face.

Faith Lerf
Nov 30th, 2003, 12:30:56 PM
Faith looked at Angelina. "I'm their mother... how dare you keep them away from me..." Angelina, after all this time sharing a room with this woman, she had no idea who she was. This was her loves past love. She was the mother of the children she loved to dear now.

As Angelina drew back to slap River, Faith couldn't stay quiet anymore. She jumped up out of her seat. "Hey!" Was all she could say.

River Kincaid
Nov 30th, 2003, 12:42:33 PM
River knew the slap was coming and was just about to catch Angelina's hand when suddenly out of nowhere, he hears Faith's voice.

SLAP!!!

"Ow," He groans as he's shocked to see Faith here now. "Faith, what are you doing here?" He shakes his head in disbelief that the two women are now face to face. Angelina was bound to figure it out.

Faith Lerf
Nov 30th, 2003, 12:45:15 PM
Faith looked to River and went to him after he was slapped. She glared over at her roommate in disbelief and then back to River. She put her hand on his face where he was just slapped. She rubbed it gently. "Are you okay?"

Angelina Kincaid
Nov 30th, 2003, 12:53:38 PM
It was all coming into view now, Faith her roommate was the one who trashed her marraige! She was the one who was pregnant with her husbands twins!

"You!" She growled. "My friend, my roommate! You are the one! All this time, I thought you were my friend! So, you were the one who helped my grieving husband right into your bed! Who stole my children from me! It was you all along! How dare you!" Angelina screamed as her anger burst and she charged the couple, her hands straight out ready to strangle them.

River Kincaid
Nov 30th, 2003, 01:17:03 PM
River nodded to Faith as he palce a protective arm around her and looked at Angelina as she began her tirade.

It wasn't until she actually charged them that he went to stop her. He caught her arms and pulled her closer to him. "Not in here!" He told her. "Angelina, I will not tolerate this kind of behavior. You're going to get us all kicked out of here! Now settle down, now!"

He let her go, while she struggled in his grip and she jerked away from him.

Faith Lerf
Dec 1st, 2003, 04:36:40 PM
Being on the emotional rollercoaster Faith was on with her pregnancy, Faith decided not to say anything back to Angelina for the moment, for the sake of River. She just looked to Angelina in disbelief that Angelina would accuse her of such a horrible act. She looked to River, for something to reassure her about them.

River Kincaid
Dec 1st, 2003, 04:45:05 PM
"That's not how it was at all, Angelina!" River told her gruffly as he went back to Faith and put a comforting arm around her.

"I told you, things were not the same and they never will be. I'm sorry, if this hurts you, but it just can't be."

Faith Lerf
Dec 1st, 2003, 04:51:52 PM
Faith reached up and put her hand in River's. She looked to Angelina. "I'm sorry too, I didn't mean for it to happen like this." She looked to River with a concerned look.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 2nd, 2003, 10:36:13 AM
*Natia had stepped into the bathroom in the B&G since she had a big potty emergency. When she stepped out, it seemed as if chaos was reining. River, Faith, Angelina. Things didn't look to pretty. And her just being a teenager, well, she's going to do what she has to.

Holding her head high, she quickly moves towards the group of three. Her sister, River who's a friend, and Angelina the person she welcomed into the GJO*

ANGELINA, RIVER, FAITH, SIT DOWN THIS INSTENT.

*Natia yells, catching them all of guard as she looks at each and every one of them. She's guessing that Faith just came in at the wrong time*

You're all acting like a bunch of immature children here and I shall not have that happening.

Faith, you don't need this excitement upsetting you due to the condition you are in.

Angelina, you are learning the ways of the Jedi, keep control of your anger. It will only harm you in the long run and chase away those that are your friends.

River, couldn't you have approached this in a gentler light so as not to get a scene happening here.

*Natia gives a mental shrug to herself, trying to keep a hold of the situation. She looks around and notices the other patrons staring so she turns to them*

There's nothing to see here, carry on with your business. This is a Jedi matter.

*Natia turns back to Faith, River, and Angelina to see them still standing*

I said to sit down.

*Natia puts her gaze onto everyone of the three, showing that she's serious about this. She takes a deep breath, hoping that things don't get violent in here. Right now, it's obvious that she is more mature for her years as she stands there looking at the three of them*

You all are learning the ways of the Jedi and I expect you all to act accordingly.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 2nd, 2003, 08:52:42 PM
Angelina scoffed slightly, but sat down after the second time she was told.

River Kincaid
Dec 3rd, 2003, 04:33:19 AM
River sighed as Natia spoke. He felt like he just got caught stealing candy from a candy store. "I did try to keep it in a calm manner, Natia. But, Angelina was furious."

He looked at Faith and took her hand, with his other he touched her belly gently. "Are you alright?" He didn't want anything to happen with those twins and Faith was blossoming quite nicely. She was beautiful in River's eyes, the mother of his twins.

Faith Lerf
Dec 6th, 2003, 11:04:49 PM
Natia was a small one, but a smart one. Faith had great respect for her and sat down when told to. She looked up to Natia, very happy that she came. She looked to River with a nod and a smile. "I'll be okay..." She trailed off.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 8th, 2003, 09:04:17 AM
*Natia takes a deep breath, happy that the three of them are listening to her right now, but for how long, she does not know*

Okay, first of, thank-you for listening and sitting when you where told to.

*Natia shoots a look at River who's still standing, but takes a seat at that point*

Angelina, I'm sorry that you're angry about what has happened. It's understandable. River thought you to be dead. That I will admit. In my opinion, he was wrong for doing what he did when he did, but he did and there's nothing we can do about that now.

*Natia looks at River at this point, more reassuring him that she's not here to rip his life to shreds. She then looks to Faith and then back to Angelina*

River did do what he thought was right given the information that he had. He moved on with his life. Hence why Faith is carrying his twins.

*Natia glances at the table she was sitting at and extends her hand and uses the Force to bring her glass of cola to her hand and takes a sip of it. She more does this to remind the group that she has had more training then they have with the Force. She may be younger then the three of them, but that doesn't mean she's less mature*

Now, none of you are going to be leaving here until this is all straightened out in a manner fitting of Jedi. Or I'll be talking with all of your Masters regarding this situation and allow them to sit down with you and explain the error of your ways.

Here are some rules that you will follow. First, only one person at a time will be talking. Only person who's allowed to interrupt somebody else will be me.

Second, you will not yell or raise your voice.

Third, there will be no violence from anybody in any manner, shape, or form.

Have I made myself clear??

*Natia looks around the group of three, feeling sorry for Faith since she's kinda caught in the middle here*

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 8th, 2003, 04:15:21 PM
Angelina crosses her arms in front of her and frowns. "Very." She was still quite upset about the whole ordeal. But, she would listen.

River Kincaid
Dec 8th, 2003, 09:23:54 PM
River was ashamed of himself for not handling the situation a bit more carefully, but Angelina didn't seem to want to listen. He knew damn well, what he had done was wrong. But, it was done and he had moved on and it wasn't like he'd not been in turmoil since he'd found out about Angelina's rise from the dead.

"It's clear, Natia." He told her, not looking at his wife.

Faith Lerf
Dec 10th, 2003, 05:34:06 AM
Faith watched her sister quietly, she liked how she took control of everything. Even though Natia was younger, just as Faith had always known, she was much more mature than Faith, especially in the force. Faith glanced over to River and then back to Natia with a nod. "As glass..." She told her sister.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 10th, 2003, 09:05:08 AM
*Natia lets out the breath she was unconciously holding. The next little while will be important. Very important, but she's afraid that somebody will get seriously hurt in some manner. More so then they already are.

She decides that if things get to heated here, she's going to send her sister back to the Temple to keep her from being to excited with this*

Since River here is the one that needs to do the most explaining, he's going to start here. And both of you are going to listen silently with no outburts.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Dec 10th, 2003, 08:55:51 PM
Ridge was enjoying this more and more as time went on. He nearly laughed out loud when his brother got slapped my Angelina.

She was always a feisty one!

He continued to watch with pleasure as the newcomer came into view, it was strange how young she was and that they actually paid attention to her and did as she said.

Ridge wouldn't have.

River Kincaid
Dec 10th, 2003, 09:05:56 PM
River nodded. " I was simply trying to explain that the relationship between I and Angelina can be no more. When I came to Coruscant many months ago, she was thought to be dead. I admit," He looked at his wife. "What I did was wrong, but it was done in grief, it was never done on purpose. In fact, after I left the Order, Faith kept this from me for a very long time. I didn't even know about it until a couple of months ago."

He paused and looked at Faith and took a hold of her hand. "Since then, I have fallen in love with her, Angelina. I'm sorry if this upsets you, but my life is with her now. And the children are doing well, they are accepting it. Please, don't cause anymore havoc in their lives."

He sighed gently as he looked at Natia. "It's not that I don't want them to be a part of her life, it's...how can I, Natia?"

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 11th, 2003, 10:50:13 AM
*Natia glances around the B&G, having a feeling that somebody is watching the proceedings here. She gives a mental shrug and focuses on what's going on here*

I'll have to think on that for a bit River but Angelina does have every right to be apart of their lives as you do. There always is the option of returning to the Order, but...

*Natia leaves the rest of the sentence unfinished, hoping that River will clue into it. It would also be difficult to explain as well*

River, you and I will discuss that later.

*Natia turns her head towards Angelina*

Angelina, do you have anything to say about what River said??

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 11th, 2003, 08:42:25 PM
She looked at River. "I may not be able to get you back, but you'll never marry her. Your Life Bond belongs to me and it shall remain, River Kincaid. You have hurt me beyond anything anyone ever has and now it's my turn." She looked at Faith. "You'll never have his last name, Faith. This outrage is not destined in the stars as it was for us. But, that's ok, I'll get over River. But, you'll never truly have him...ever."

Angelina looked at Natia. "I want my children, they belong with me." Even with her anger, the Ocean Warrior held a great stature.

Faith Lerf
Dec 14th, 2003, 10:14:34 PM
Faith looked over to River, Angelina, to her sister and back to River. How could Angelina do this? Did she have that power? "Why are you doing this? I've heard misery loves company, but damn. Just because your life is ruined why must you ruin so many other?" Faith said trying to hold back tears. "You are messing up so much, why couldn't you have just died? Ever since you have come back, life has been hell. This could be much easier if you didn't have such an attitude."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 17th, 2003, 10:36:40 AM
*Natia bites her lower lip as Angelina says that Faith will never have River's last name. She places a hand on Faith's shoulder for support as she notices her sister close to tears*

Angelina, right now you can not have your children back. But, I'm not saying that you will never get them back. River and myself need to work a couple things out first in private. I will say that you will at least be a part of their lives again since you are their Mother.

*Natia looks at River for a moment, warning him to keep silent on this matter before she looks back to Angelina*

Faith does have a point about you ruining so many other lives with your desire to keep River. Yes, he has hurt you. Yes, you have every reason to be angry with him and wish to ruin his life. But is ruining his life and others the Jedi thing to do??

*Natia questions softly, keeping her voice under control even though she feels like screaming right now at what's being said. She squeezes Faiths shoulder in warning at what she said though*

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 17th, 2003, 08:02:40 PM
Angelina's jaw dropped. "I'm not a Jedi, yet." She said. "And what goes around, comes around."

She stopped suddenly as she realized what she had just said. What goes around, comes around.... Her mind suddenly went to River's brother, Ridge. The man who had her heart first.

Now, she knew what he had felt like that day he had returned and found that she and River had married and had children.

What a slap in the face, just like now. But, on top of losing River, she was losing her children too. She knew deep down, River or Natia would not allow her to see her kids again.

Angelina looked at Faith. "Fine, you want him? You can have him! I won't stand in your way and I'll be out of your quarters tonight." Tears flowed from her eyes as she stood and walked over to the bar and ordered a bottle of Falycin whiskey, an entire bottle.

The bartender handed it over as she handed over the credit and found herself an empty seat. With a quick twist the top came off and she guzzled a good sized portion of it.

River Kincaid
Dec 17th, 2003, 08:51:55 PM
River knew Angelina better than anyone and knew how she got when she drank, it wasn't good.

His wife....ex-wife...he didn't know what she was exactly.

"Faith, I would suggest you go to Natia's quarters, I don't want you near her if she's drinking." He told her.

He shook his head at the situation as it was about to get worse once Angelina got that alcohol into her.

Faith Lerf
Dec 20th, 2003, 10:51:52 AM
Faith raised her hand and put it on Natia's. She was so happy that she had her sister through all this. She didn't know what she do without Natia. She nodded to River, Faith didn't want to be around Angelina anymore, no matter what her state was. She looked to Natia, trying to hold back her tears.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 20th, 2003, 02:09:11 PM
Faith, you can stay in my room for as long as you need. Just don't be surprised if I have some weird hours.

*Natia looks at River*

River, I don't care what you say, Angelina will be apart of her kids lives. She is their Mother. But we will talk of this later.

*Natia nods to Faith and River before heading over to Angelina*

Angelina Kincaid. You are a Jedi. You joined the GJO and with that act, you became a Jedi. You are not a Jedi Knight or Master.

*Natia puts a hand on the bottle which Angelina has*

And I give you my word, you will be apart of your childrens lives. It is your right as their Mother. But if you go and get yourself drunk, I can garentee you that it will be a good long time before you see your children because I will deem you a threat to their well being.

*Natia doesn't care if she's threatening Angelina. She's been calm and composed throughout all this, especially when she's felt like wrapping her hands around Angelina and strangling her for her words. But that would be counter productive*

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 20th, 2003, 08:57:27 PM
"Are you so sure of that, Natia?" She asked. "I know my husband when he has something on his mind, he's not going to give it up."

She jerked the bottle away from Natia. "It seems someone has already made up his mind, your words give me no comfort. You hate me as well, because I just screwed up everything for everyone, so what does it matter?"

She tipped teh bottle and took another drink. After swallowing, she looked at Natia. "I gave your sister what she wanted she can have him, so why are you here hassling me?"

Another gulp.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 21st, 2003, 11:04:13 AM
You may know River, but you don't know me. When my mind is made up, very little can change it unless I wish it to be changed.

And I do not hate you. There is only one person that I hate and that is the person that took my childhood away from me. And no, you didn't screw up everything for everybody.

*Natia sits down beside Angelina and waves the bartender off as he comes over to take her order*

I am not trying to hassle you. I'm trying to make everybody as happy as possible with this situation. I'm also trying to reassure you that you will be apart of your childrens lives.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 21st, 2003, 03:10:35 PM
"I'm sorry, if I don't share your enthusiasm, Natia." She started to feel the effects of the alcohol. She had drank quite a bit and quicker than she had planned.

"Maybe...I'll just do what Faith suggested...die. I don't seem to be doing anyone any good around here anyway." Her voice slurred quite a bit as stood and grabbed her bottle. "I'm going to get my things out of Faith's quarters, I'd rather not see her.

Angelina looked at Faith and River one more time before she headed for the door.

River Kincaid
Dec 21st, 2003, 03:20:11 PM
River stayed with Faith as Natia got up and went to Angelina. "We will be married one day, Faith. I promise you that." He gently touched her bulging belly and smiled. "And there children will have a mom and a dad."

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 21st, 2003, 09:21:21 PM
*Natia grabs Angelina's arm as she starts heading for the door and forcefully shoves Angelina back onto the bar stool*

Oh no you don't Missy. You are not going to do as Faith suggestedd and die. And you are doing ppl some good. You may not see it yet, but you are. You've just hit a rough part in your life right now, but you can smooth it out.

And you're staying here until you sober up a bit. I shall not have you walking around while drunk and giving a bad reputation to all the Jedi.

*Natia lets Angelina's arm go, but remains seated beside Angelina*

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Dec 22nd, 2003, 08:28:20 PM
Ridge's eyes narrowed as he watched Natia grab Angelina and keep her from leaving.

Just leave her alone, she can handle herself...the wench.

He quickly blocked his thoughts after he sent the message to the young Jedi girl. He held his coffee mug in his hands and took a sip.

To Ridge this was quite delightful...coffee and a drama.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 22nd, 2003, 08:31:09 PM
"You have no right to hold me here, Natia." Angelina said with a biting tone.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 23rd, 2003, 02:38:15 PM
*Natia looks around sharply as she hears Ridge's telepathic voice in her head, her hand dropping to her side where her lightsaber normally is, but doesn't find it there*

Fine Angelina, you want to go, go.

*Natia then says through telepathy to River*

Somebodies watching us River. I'm taking Angelina back to the Temple. Take Faith to my room and stay there with her until I get back.

River Kincaid
Dec 23rd, 2003, 03:36:53 PM
River heard Natia's instructions and scanned around for a second. He didn't see anything really suspicious, a few patrons in hooded cloaks, but that was normal. He reached out himself and felt nothing.

"Faith, we need to go." He said as he took her hand in his and stood. "Let's get you back to the temple."

Faith Lerf
Dec 23rd, 2003, 11:13:43 PM
Faith looked to River and nodded. She looked around the bar and grill. There must have been something else going on, River just wouldn't leave like that for nothing. She stayed close to River as they left, it wasn't until they were outside and safely on their way to the temple when she questioned it. "What's going on? Why did we leave so quickly?"

River Kincaid
Dec 26th, 2003, 10:36:46 AM
"Someone in there was watching us Natia said. She didn't care for it whoever it was. I didn't feel anything myself, but they could've been blocking me by then. So, she wanted me to get you out of there and back to the Temple." He told her as they crossed the street and walked up the front steps.

Angelina Kincaid
Dec 26th, 2003, 10:48:28 AM
"Thank you." Angelina spoke as she stood. "All I want to do is go back to the Temple and move to a new room."

She headed for the door as she felt the alcohol just a bit.

imported_Natia Telcontar
Dec 26th, 2003, 10:57:45 AM
I'll make sure you get back there safely my friend.

*Natia put emphasis on friend to let Angelina know that she is not alone*

With having alchohal in your system, I want to make sure that you arrive back to the temple safely.

Ridge (Towers) Kincaid
Jan 1st, 2004, 02:10:56 PM
Ridge smiled beneath his hood, but remained as the four exited quickly. He sighed and took a sip of his drink.

Another time and another place, my dearest brother. Just not tonight. Soon, the king shall live on. He blocked his thoughts from all and continued to sip his drink.