PDA

View Full Version : I'm in.(open)

Dillin Gack
Nov 27th, 2003, 12:20:58 PM
After a bunch of searching Dillin finds an empty room and starts to set up his things. He also pulls out a datapad and types...

I'm in the GJO. We are GO

and then transmits it off to a random relay post that will eventualy get the message to Lord Talzen.

He puts away the datapad and starts to put away his clothing, when he heres a knock on the door..

"Who is it..." He calls to the door...

Lady Mylia
Nov 27th, 2003, 11:03:15 PM
Mylia quietly answers the deep voice. "Mylia." The voice was not who she expected, maybe she had knocked on the wrong door. A light shade of red flushed her face. Great, she thought, she knocked on some complete strangers door.

Dillin Gack
Nov 28th, 2003, 12:07:39 PM
Dillin goes over and opens the door.

"I Think you may have got the wrong room. I just moved in here, Recruted not more than 15 minutes ago, that is unless it is normal around here for people to come and greet the newcomers."

Dillin holds out his hand in greeting...

"I'm Dillin... It's nice to meet you Mylia."

Lady Mylia
Nov 28th, 2003, 03:48:16 PM
Mylia looked down attempting to hide her embarrassment. She bit her lip. "I'm sorry Dillin, I do have the wrong room. I didn't mean to bother you." She looked up, replacing her blush with a wide smile. "But, it is a pleasure to met you. I hope you enjoy your time here." She said taking his hand.

Dillin Gack
Nov 28th, 2003, 03:52:37 PM
"I hope I enjoy it here as well.... "

Dillin steps back from the door offers...

"If your not in a hurry, why don't you come in here and tell me a bit about this place, and hopefuly a bit about yourself."

Lady Mylia
Nov 29th, 2003, 10:34:55 PM
Mylia looked down at her chrono and back up to Dillin with a smile. "That sounds nice, I'm not in any kind of rush. I'd love to tell you about the Order."

OOC: Sorry, I meant to write not in a rush. :\

Dillin Gack
Dec 1st, 2003, 11:28:12 AM
Dillin Smiles...

"I alright... please come in."

Dillin goes and sits in a chair in his room...

"So what is it that people do around here when they are not training?"

Lady Mylia
Dec 2nd, 2003, 03:41:52 PM
Mylia nodded and stepped in to door. She smiled to Dillin with a shurg. "Well, training is what mostly goes on around here, whether it be combat or just studying up in the ways of the Jedi. But, if not that then there are plently of ways to keep yourself entertained. We have Corusant at our fingertips. We also have a Bar and Grill that is frequent night spot."

Dillin Gack
Dec 3rd, 2003, 12:38:45 PM
Dillin Smiles...

"So what do you yourself like to do in your off time?"

Lady Mylia
Dec 6th, 2003, 10:38:40 PM
Mylia thought for a moment. "Well, I love to go out on the town. Corusant is my home so I know it very well." She shrugged. "I don't really have much off time though, I'm constantly training. Kind of sucks, but it's good."

Dillin Gack
Dec 10th, 2003, 01:18:25 PM
"well it seems like you are enjoying yourself here... What are you doing in your training now?"

Lady Mylia
Dec 14th, 2003, 09:42:09 PM
"Oh yes, I am definately. Right now, I'm in combat training. I'm not very good at it. I stink at fighting."

OOC: I'm sorry this is delayed, I've been so busy... exams and such!

Dillin Gack
Dec 15th, 2003, 10:37:39 AM
"I'm sure you will get better.... I have noticed that there are alot of wandering students around here, and I would guess that this meens there is a shortage on teachers... How many teachers do you think there are around here, and what do you think may chances are of getting one soon?"

Lady Mylia
Dec 15th, 2003, 12:25:31 PM
Mylia smiled sadly. "There are not many teachers at all. The chance of you getting one soon is slim. If you stick with a classes for a while, a teacher will become avaiable."

Dillin Gack
Dec 22nd, 2003, 02:40:06 PM
Dillin frowns slightly...

"Do you know if the students are aloud to teach other student?"He says, getting a slight look of hope on his face.

Lady Mylia
Dec 23rd, 2003, 11:19:38 PM
Mylia shook her head. "No, they aren't allowed to teach, but they can certainly help each other out." She frowned, knowing that was she was saying wasn't helping Dillin out any. "I'm sorry, I know that's not what you want to hear, and maybe someone else could be of more help to you."

Dillin Gack
Jan 5th, 2004, 12:14:33 PM
Dillin shrugs...

"Naah it's.. not a big deal I was just wondering... Trying to get a feal for things around here, if ya know what I meen... Is there anything else you could tell mr about this place?"

Lady Mylia
Jan 10th, 2004, 11:25:14 PM
Mylia shrugged. "There's a lot to tell. Anything else you'd like to know?"

Dillin Gack
Jan 21st, 2004, 11:00:21 AM
Dillin thinks for a moment...

"How safe is this place? I heard on the news that it's been broken into in the past."

Lady Mylia
Feb 2nd, 2004, 02:39:58 PM
Mylia raised an eyebrow. "I'm really not sure, but I would think that we have very high security and if anything did happen, it might have been an inside job or something..." She trailed off. She had never thought about her secuirty or safety in this place, she had always thought it to be the safest place in Corusant. With all the Jedi's around, it would seem that not much could slip past them.

Dillin Gack
Feb 2nd, 2004, 02:45:55 PM
"Well I guess considering how many people come in and out of the grounds on a day to day bases, it bound to have one or two people get in to cause some trouble"

Dillin smiles...

"I've heard that this place has a nice Bar and Grill around here, thought I have yet to see it. I'll buy you a drink if you are willing to show mw where it is."

Lady Mylia
Feb 2nd, 2004, 06:29:48 PM
Mylia laughed. "Yes, we do have a pretty decent bar and grill." She made her way to the door. "I'd be happy to show ya."

Dillin Gack
Feb 5th, 2004, 11:45:42 AM
Dillin goes to follow her out the door and off to the B&G...

http://www.sw-fans.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34214